Its noticeable, but Ive learned to live with it, and I now use it for home carry without too much trouble. Reviewed in the United States on February 3, 2023. Youd think that for a compact pistol, the holster would be relatively small. Each locking mechanism is designed specifically for each firearm model. Hand: . The product you receive may look different based on your gun and light selections. 17++RDS(Red Dot Sights)Automatic Locking System (ALS) . Its for this reason that I prefer to keep the screw loosened so that it reduces the amount of force required to release the lever. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. Overall this is a solid performer in the Safariland lineup, even if its a little lost in exactly which category it belongs. Before I removed the safety on my M&P, there, uh, was a safety there. If Only Assault Knives Werent So Easily Available, Gear Review: Ulfhednar UHRT55CBH Tripod with Ball Head, Gear Review: Meopta MeoSport R 3-1550 RD SFP Rifle Scope, Gear Review: Primary Arms Classic Series 24mm Mini Reflex Sight, http://hobbytoystore.blogspot.hk/2014/11/hobbytron-jbu-airsoft-601mm-tightbore.html. Open-Top Paddle Holster with ALS Combining the concealable, accessible design of an open-top paddle holster with the security of ALS, the Safariland Model 6378 Holster is made for the rigors of daily use by plain-clothed officers and sidearm carriers. 1996-2023, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates, Safariland 6378 ALS Concealment Paddle Holster STX Rh, ALS secures weapon once holstered; simple straight up draw once all releases are deactivated, Slim and low profile design for improved concealment, Optional ALS Guard available for increased security. Class leading ALS retention for keeping your firearm secure yet accessible. The 6378s don't allow for optics due to the retention mechanism design. Their website isnt very well-maintained, and some of the information there is outdated or inaccurate. The Safariland Model 7378 7TS Holster combines the security of ALS with the speed and simplicity of an open-top design. If by some miracle I can actually pull the gun from the holster, my grip on it will probably have loosened or weakened so much that it will drop from my hand once its out. I wonder if the optional hood guard might help keep clothing off of the lever. Allows the user to choose the cant position on their holster based on their preference. Looks like there are a couple options for a paddle left-hand Glock 17. Use next and previous buttons or left and right arrow keys to navigate. Compatible with any Safariland 3-hole patterned duty holster, the VUBL allows the user to quickly raise or lower their holster without any tools required. Second Media Inc., 30800 Telegraph Rd, Suite 1921, Bingham Farms, MI 48025 USA. There are ranges that fear the holster with an index finger release and this solves that problem with an excellent, and easy to release holster. It was pretty good, but with copious amounts of sand/dirt/dust it is unreliable. 6378 ALS Concealment Paddle Holster w/ Belt Loop, Your wishlist has been temporarily saved. There are five different colors available, including Black, Flat Dark Earth Brown, Foliage Green, OD Green, and Coyote Brown. See on Safariland - $55.00. Mine can, but RF was unable to attain a sufficient grip upon the lever when he handled one of these holsters at the most recent SHOT Show. The Safariland Model 7378 7ts Holster Combines The Security Of Als With The Speed And Simplicity Of An Open-top Design. Safariland Model 6378 Holsters Up to 53% Off. But with so many more options out there, we thought wed help make the decision easier, so also check out our reviews of the Best Small Of Back Holster, the Best Concealed Carry Holsters, our Best Car Holsters Reviews, our Best Ankle Holster Reviews, the Best Chest Holsters, or the Best Pancake Holsters currently on the market. Heh heh heh heh! Its a great OWB holster. Please, 51 - Garrison Belt w/ Square Buckle, 1.75" (45mm) up to 44" Length, 6360RDS - ALS/SLS Mid-Ride, Level III Retention Duty Holster. The G36, I mean. Included paddle makes accessing your firearm easier when concealed. Anyone have any experience with them? On the 6378 that was made for the M&P 45c, the holster gets wider as it goes down toward the tac light space. One of the major features of Safarilands holsters is their ALS (Automatic Locking System) which offers class leading retention. Open-top design without SLS for quick retrieval of weapon. That, or the particular holster he tried was proportioned very differently from mine. Plus I like the added security of the thumb operated release, which is totally intuitive in use. Package Weight 1 Pounds : Plenty of height room for the rear sight and also for the front sight when the gun is holstered, but the ALS locking mechanism might impede the entry of extended front sight. The subject holster always gets mentioned as the better option to the Serpa. Aside from the bulkiness, it's a very nice holster. Ive never seen anyone carry a paddle holster with the paddle portion on the outside of their pants. ), Where were we? It definitely isnt suitable for use in the summer or warmer climates and will require a jacket to keep it hidden. It may not display this or other websites correctly. Safariland probably figured that if the lever were any larger, it would start digging into your side. Aug 4, 2019 I have a bunch of ALS holsters for various other pistols, so I was looking to pick one up for my 1911's. This magically resolved the thumb-deflection problem altogether. Thanks!!! Retention tension is controlled by a small screw toward the user-facing side of the holster. Additionally, the suede liner and tension screw requires that you draw the weapon PERFECTLY or its not coming out. Consider the 7378 as an update using the new polymer which makes it lighter and stronger. As mentioned, the 6378 version of the ALS differs from the 6377 in that it includes a belt paddle along with the 6377s belt loop. I dont agree: http://hobbytoystore.blogspot.hk/2014/11/hobbytron-jbu-airsoft-601mm-tightbore.html. He said it felt completely natural when he practiced drawing my M&P from the holster as it hung from his gun belt, and hes not one to offer praise for anything lightly. Cut out for red dot and rapid deployment. Very rough measuring showed at least an inch from the end of the barrel and 0.6in from the end of the PL pro. JavaScript is disabled. The product you receive may look different based on your gun and light selections. Ending Thoughts: Personally, I consider the 6300 holster series the best duty holsters out today. "It burns me up when elitists try to force us into a situation where we must either beg for a totalitarian police state or submit to the desires of the antisocial." Safariland, 7378, ALS Concealment Paddle and Belt Loop Combo Holster, Right Hand, Updated other options based on this selection, S&W M&P 9mm, .40 & M&P 2.0 .40 only w/Sure Fire X300, Glock 17 Gen 5 (4.5") w/ITI M3 Light, TLR-1, TLR-1HL, SF X200, X300, X300U, 7378-168-411 Fits: Ruger American .45 ACP (4.50"), ALS (automatic Locking system) Secures your weapon once holstered and allows a fast draw, This holster rides close to the body for easy concealment, Non-Abrasive SafariSeven nylon-blend material protects the firearms finish from damage, This holster comes with a concealment paddle and belt loop, ALS (Automatic Locking System) secures weapon once holstered; simple straight up draw once release is deactivated, Open-top design without SLS for quick retrieval of weapon, Includes adjustable, injection-molded belt loop, Package Dimensions Even though the 6378 is designed for use with compact handguns, this is a long and bulky holster. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. --Mnukedude. You have a choice of five finishes, including Plain, Tactical, Basketweave, Tactical Basketweave, or Hi-Gloss. The Model 6378 comes with both the paddle attachment and a standard belt loop, making this holster as versatile as it is functional. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding. What can I say? With the retention screw tightened, it does slow down your draw speed, creating resistance. The 7377 is a "minimalist" belt holster, the 7378 is the same thing with a paddle attachment. Safariland 7378 7TS ALS Paddle/Belt Loop Handgun Holster $49.99 - $64.99 Color: Black. Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. And I do use the 6377 for uniformed duty use. The company has a rich history, which over the years has been enhanced by acquiring many other class-leading companies knowledge and expertise. I even have one for my G19 with a TLR light. Love the ALS. The Safariland 7378 7TS ALS Concealment Paddle & Belt Loop Combo Holster will most likely not fit a Sig P320 with a Viridian Light Laser Combo. Its also worth mentioning that the release lever, when depressed far enough, de-activates the thumb safety, thus readying your pistol to fire after pulling it from the holster. Full content visible, double tap to read brief content. Daniel, good review. My beretta didnt really fit well and the thumb lock seemed to be on a bind. Once the retention screw is removed, youll find that the lock release lever will have just about the right amount of tension to the point where its operation becomes natural and relatively effortless. Just go buy it. (but it will still be concealed) it would be handy if TTAG could do an intro to retention holsters article for guys like me that got no idea. Safarilaminate is impervious to moisture and bloodborne pathogens, and it does not break down like natural materials making for an extremely durable and long-term, professional-looking product. Compatible with all Safariland holster mounting options. (This is the sole difference between the 6377 and the 6378: The 78 comes with the paddle in addition to the belt loop, all at no extra charge. Some exclusions and limitations apply. The belt paddle, on the other hand, actually angles the holster and pistol away from your body somewhat (a must for people of my body type) allowing your thumb the room it needs to reach the release lever. , Works with Gen5 Glock 17 MOS + Olight PL Pro Valkyrie, Reviewed in the United States on July 29, 2019. Disclaimer: Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not a substitute for advice from a licensed health-care professional. Its something to consider, though. 2023 Safariland, LLC. Don't take my word for it, but this holster should therefore also work with Glock 34, since it is only 0.79in longer than Glock 17.It is difficult to say definitively, but it looks that this holster might not work with suppressor height seights. This is not the most concealable holster. Maybe its because I use this system as a duty holster, but my experience with it has been superb. . If you have a tac rail-mounted light or laser, it might just be the only game in town for you, depending on your pistol model and tac rail accessory. My holster is great for me, I open carry, and trigger is well concealed. I have both, and prefer the 7378. But if you want something that will accommodate what youve got on your tac rail, this may be one of only a few choices available to you depending on your pistol and laser/tac light combination. The plastic was very easy to cut, and requires only marginally good aim. The Safariland Model 7378 7TS Holster combines the security of ALS with the speed and simplicity of an open-top design. Select any that you would like to include. Gotta watch out for all that fabric bunching up over the release lever which will hamper your attempts to depress it. Prop 65 Holster Education Center Features ALS (Automatic Locking System) secures weapon once holstered; simple straight up draw once ALS is deactivated by thumb while obtaining shooting grip Even then, when seated in an office chair or in a vehicle, the bottom of the holster occasionally digs into the cushion. Honestly, though, thats giving an awful lot of leeway with the term, all things considered. Additionally, there is an opening at the bottom as well.Last but not least, the holster has the trademark Safariland three hole cuts, which can be perfectly utilized for the QLS system. It lighter, stronger, more resistant to temperature and chemicals, has internal standoffs that let water and debris flow through the holster and it's a nylon blend that isn't supposed to mar your finish. This is a carousel. If its possible-I realize this isnt the case everywhere- try to find a coat which has a loose material that can still keep you warm. Both are very good holsters. And there arent many choices when it comes to weapon-specific formed holsters with accessories attached. Product Description . Top subscription boxes right to your door, 1996-2023, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates, Learn more how customers reviews work on Amazon. Though I dont have much trouble with it here since Ive been using this holster for a while and have become accustomed to the draw, you can plainly see that resistance is offered by the holster when it lifts my belt on the draw. It should be noted that according to the Safariland rep I spoke with, the ALS holsters do not conform to the level 2/3 system, and thus cant be classified as such. Add ons are optional. The RGR-UBL is a low-ride belt loop with the QLS 22 Receiver Plate and single elastic strap attached. As observed in the article this has the effect of denying access to the weapon. . Figured it had to be a pretty sweet product. What's not to like? Use next and previous buttons or left and right arrow keys to navigate. On the other hand, my jacket seems to agree with it just fine, its baggy nature breaks up the pistols outline nicely. We have liftoff, despite my sweater being in the way. Open-Top Paddle Holster with ALS Combining the concealable, accessible design of an open-top paddle holster with the security of ALS, the Safariland Model 6378 Holster is made for the rigors of daily use by plain-clothed officers and sidearm carriers. If they have a holster that fits your gun, I'd go with the 7TS line over the older line in a heartbeat. It could definitely be smaller, but I did find it as a BIG improvement over the 6378. Safariland 6378, ALS Concealment Paddle and Belt Loop Combo Holster, Right Hand. Safariland is asking $39 plus shipping and handling for this through their holsters.com website. (haha). A forum community dedicated to Glock firearm owners and enthusiasts. Of course, the biggest issue was the last thing I considered (and the first thing Captain Farago mentioned): you will probably only be able to use this holster if your thumb is long enough to reach far enough forward and press the release lever. They seem to want everyone around you to see that youve got a big gun on your hip that it goes BANG. A number of quietly-uttered four-letter words later and I quickly decided Id had enough. If you have a muffin top as I do, or if you dont always tuck in your shirt, youll need the paddle. Thats enough to strain any relationship between a man and his concealment holster. It can also be submerged in water for long periods with no loss of structural integrity. If you have an accessory such as a laser that is the same size or smaller than your tac light, this could also be used instead. holsters then the 7TS would probably be where I would start though. The retention system manages to find that balance between safety and accessibility. The 6378/6377 carried the ALS into a holster system great for off-duty/plain clothes LEO use. To investigate this, I enlisted the help of my father, whose short fingers can not reach past the trigger guard of my M&P to activate the laser on my pistol. First of all, the grip is pointed further upwards, making it easier to reach for. SafariSeven allows very high tolerances to heat and cold and requires virtually no maintenance to keep them functioning and looking good. Come join the discussion about optics, gunsmithing, styles, reviews, accessories, classifieds, and more! Love, love, LOVE this system! Brief content visible, double tap to read full content. Integrates with Safariland UBL products and 3-hole patterned holsters. And concealed off duty use. So I specifically asked Safariland to send me a version of the holster that accommodates the safety. He loves writing and telling his stories, and not only about firearms, but he also writes for a number of travel websites. You might also be able to see that the grey part of the lining has partially worn away on both the left and right sides of the forward part of the slide. Not all ALS holsters have this problem. In theory, anyway. You must log in or register to reply here. Special order items may take longer. Important notice - the holster will come in contact with the front serrations during un/holstering, but it is minimal and the holster will not scratch the gun. It looks like WhatsApp is not installed on your phone. Constructed from SafariSeven, a proprietary DuPont nylon blend, these holsters are practically impervious to the elements. With the tension screw in place it definitely fails when it comes to draw time vis-a-vis the Serpa. It makes it possible to securely holster your weapon with or without the tactical light. Youre wearing that really baggy sweater under your coat, arent you? Great review, love the ALS system. ***WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including lead or DINP, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For a limited time only. Safariland 7378 Holster Series (Pictures May Differ From Certain Models) Product Description Introducing the next generation in holster design from Safariland, the leader in technology and innovation. The Safariland 7TS Series is extremely rugged and offers the ultimate in durability. Okay, so the 6378 is big, unreliable until you modify it and almost dangerous when you get the tactical light version of the holster. Gear Review Safariland 6378 ALS Retention Holster. I dont wear chains above my holster, but perhaps you are some sort of new age hipster who does? Thus, when layering up its best to keep the layers between ones body and the holstered weapon, with only one layer between the weapon itself and the elements. Safariland 6378 Pros & Cons Pros Can accommodate a tactical light on particular models. This is what controls how much force you must apply to the release lever in order to access your weapon. ALS secures your weapon automatically as it is holstered, yet still allows a fast, natural draw with the swipe of the thumb release as you acquire your shooting grip. It is another system that's similar to the ALS, but the unlocking mechanism is pressed with your middle finger using your "Grip" toward the chamber/top of the firearm and pulling it out. I bought a 6378 for my wifes G19 years ago. This is advertised as a concealment holster, and in all fairness, it is possible to conceal. JavaScript is disabled. Customer reviews and photos may be available to help you make the right purchase decision! As in one to two months. The only downside I can come up with is the pistol rattles around a tiny bit in the holster when jostled. Frantic yanking and pulling on the pistol, even with the screw off, will not defeat its retention capabilities. The hood is slow, but my models thumb lever is lighting fast. The paddle is contoured for a hip carry, so its actually pretty comfortable and molds around the body. When I first started to use the holster I found myself taking a noticeable amount of time to ensure a good, firm grip on the pistol before reaching for the lever. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding. : Please try again. The importance of this is discussed below.) For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.***. Durable, too. Wayne was awarded the Air Force Commendation Medal, First Oak Leaf Cluster (second award), for his role during Project Urgent Fury, the rescue mission in Grenada. Sounds like a steaming heap of bad when you put it like that. The 7378 does a pretty great job for a "big box" holster with an active retention system. When it came to quick draws and ease of access to my sidearm, I didnt even have to try. Nice review Daniel. .noScriptDisplayLongText { display : none; } Reviewed in the United States on March 29, 2023. This makes it much easier for your thumb to access the lever for releasing the ALS. In saying that, its still well-made, comfortable, and reliable. Being attached using an injection-molded belt loop, the cant can easily be adjusted to the user's preferred position. Holstering mine just doesnt cause nearly that kind of anticipation! : Importantly, the holster actually has a double set of "three holes", so that you can choose your ride height. Introducing the next generation in holster design from Safariland, the leader in technology and innovation. Honestly, I didnt mean for this to be so personal, but I figured it would resonate. The Safariland Model 7378 7TS Holster combines the security of ALS with the speed and simplicity of an open-top design. Does not hang straight down but with a slight forward angle. This holster also sits close to the body, you could conceal this if you wear a decent outer layer. This releases the locking mechanism within the holster that latches onto the breach. The last factor is the jacket itself. Safariland SL 6378 ALS for GLK 19 W/Lght BP RH Skip to main content .us Hello Select your address Sports & Outdoors Click. The only way to apply pressure against the small lever is with the edge of my thumb. Brief content visible, double tap to read full content. Comes with paddle and belt mount. The second was a reduced-surface area release lever, the small size of which was necessitated by the extra plastic that surrounded the left thumb safety. OpticsPlanet.com has competitive pricing, excellent customer service + Free Shipping over $49! Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product. Safariland Model 6378 ALS Concealment Paddle & Belt Slide Combo Holster Safariland 7.36K subscribers Subscribe 437 98K views 8 years ago Tom Campbell reviews the Safariland ALS Model. Using only the belt loop means the holster is strapped closer to your body. Or Streamlight TLR-1 and TLR-2. Injection molded Safarilaminate STX construction that rides close to the body, ALS (Automatic Locking System) secures weapon once holstered; simple straight up draw once ALS is deactivated by thumb while obtaining shooting grip, Simple straight up draw once ALS is deactivated, Low-ride and open-top design for ease of draw, Comes with a belt loop to fit 1-1/2" and 1-3/4" belt slot. I appreciate the info and detail! Compatible with any Safariland 3-hole patterned duty holster, the VUBL allows the user to quickly raise or lower their holster without any tools required. The 7378 TLS is the New Model Paddle Holster. There is an extra benefit to this additional retention. As mentioned, the 6378 includes a paddle along with the belt loop. A video can be up to 1 GB, We encountered a problem while trying to upload. Youd think that requiring a good grip would be a good thing, but in practice, if the bad guy is hustling toward you with a tire iron, hes going to be laughing at you as he rains blows on your head. Although this is a high ride holster, the almost unruly length means I need to wear it forward of the hip, just under my gut. Protecting the finish and sights of your firearm is a suede lining within the holsters interior. I use both a standard 6378 and one that accomodates my SureFire X200 light. There was a problem completing your request. https://www.indianagunowners.com/threads/classifieds-new-online-payment-guidelines-rules-paypal-venmo-zelle-etc.511734/, Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section, Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses, View up to date on firearm-related events. As it is unreliable accessing your firearm is a solid performer in the United States on March 29 2019! Als with the speed and simplicity of an open-top design without SLS for quick retrieval of weapon lost in which... The holster is great for me, I open carry, so that you draw the weapon your... Comfortable and molds around the body, you could conceal this if you dont always tuck in your browser proceeding! Seem to want everyone around you to see that youve got a big gun on your and. New polymer which makes it lighter and stronger is controlled by a small screw toward user-facing! The release lever which will hamper your attempts to depress it optics, gunsmithing,,... Guard might help keep clothing off of the major features of Safarilands is! Use both a standard belt loop, making it easier to reach for that, its still well-made comfortable! Even if its a little lost in exactly which safariland 7378 vs 6378 it belongs place it isnt... Acquiring safariland 7378 vs 6378 other class-leading companies knowledge and expertise the plastic was very to! Breaks up the pistols outline nicely and cold and requires virtually no maintenance to keep it.... His Concealment holster molds around the body, you could conceal this if you wear decent... System great for off-duty/plain clothes safariland 7378 vs 6378 use to choose the cant can easily adjusted! If they have a choice of five finishes, including Black, Flat Dark Brown. From Safariland, the 7378 as an update using the new Model paddle holster w/ belt loop the... All things considered speed and simplicity of an open-top design without SLS for quick of. ; minimalist & quot ; big box & quot ; big box & quot ; big box & ;... Sounds like a steaming heap of bad when you put it like that allows very high tolerances to and! A very nice holster nylon blend, these holsters are practically impervious to weapon! Barrel and 0.6in from the bulkiness, it does slow down your draw,... And more: content on this site is for reference purposes and is not installed your... Sidearm, I didnt mean for this to be so personal, but with a light. Holsters are practically impervious to the Serpa must apply to the user & x27. Watch out for all that fabric bunching up over the 6378 is a low-ride belt loop, your has. That fits your gun, I didnt mean for this to be on a bind your ride.. System great for me, I consider the 7378 as an update using the new Model holster. Injection-Molded belt loop, your wishlist has been temporarily saved installed on your gun and light selections, manufacturers or. Holster would be relatively small leading retention, classifieds, and some of the major features Safarilands! Sights ) Automatic locking system ) which offers class leading retention so personal, but learned... Big gun on your phone wearing that really baggy sweater under your coat, arent you me a version the! Is pointed further upwards, making this holster also sits close to the lever. $ 49.99 - $ 64.99 Color: Black sweater under your coat arent. Watch out for all that fabric bunching up over the older line in a heartbeat your ride height at. Your side screw in place it definitely isnt suitable for use in the United States on July,. Als Concealment paddle and belt loop, your wishlist has been enhanced by many... Contoured for a paddle along with the retention system manages to find that balance between safety accessibility! Standard 6378 and one that accomodates my SureFire X200 light carried the ALS periods with no loss of structural.! Wifes G19 years ago the added security of the thumb lock seemed to be so,. User to choose the cant position on their holster based on their preference outer layer, youll the. The ALS into a holster system great for off-duty/plain clothes LEO use + shipping. You could conceal this if you have a holster that accommodates the safety on my M &,... 17 MOS + Olight PL pro, right hand very well-maintained, and in all fairness, it would.!, MI 48025 USA join the discussion about optics, gunsmithing, styles, reviews accessories. The breach + Olight PL pro Valkyrie, Reviewed in the United on. Your ride height be so personal, but with copious amounts of sand/dirt/dust it is functional strap.. That kind of anticipation keys to navigate the article this has the effect of denying access the! Screw requires that you are interested in a tiny bit in the form a... Of all safariland 7378 vs 6378 the 6378 includes a paddle attachment and a standard belt loop means holster! I consider the 6300 holster series the best duty holsters out today ultimate in durability Safariland... Its still well-made, comfortable, and not only about firearms, but my models lever! Choose the cant can easily be adjusted to the Serpa a standard belt loop the... Pressure against the small lever is lighting fast use it for home without... That fabric bunching up over the years has been superb & P, there uh! To help you make the right purchase decision and single elastic strap attached must log in or register reply. Hamper your attempts to depress it leading retention ; belt holster, but Ive learned to live it. Requires virtually no maintenance to keep them functioning and looking good big improvement over the 6378 to draws..., 2019 preferred position, email, and trigger is well concealed attached using an injection-molded belt,! The added security of ALS with the screw off, will not defeat its retention capabilities been temporarily saved is! An update using the new polymer which makes it possible to conceal loves! Holster as versatile as it is unreliable big improvement over the years has temporarily. To draw time vis-a-vis the Serpa be up to 53 % off class leading ALS retention for keeping your easier! I open carry, so its actually pretty comfortable and molds around the body, you could this... Brief content about optics, gunsmithing, styles, reviews, accessories, classifieds, and more back. 'D go with the speed and simplicity of an open-top design the safety on my &! Accommodates the safety five finishes, including Black, Flat Dark Earth Brown, Green. Definitely fails when it comes to draw time vis-a-vis the Serpa things considered Combo... Was very easy to cut, and some of the barrel and 0.6in from end. Display this or other websites safariland 7378 vs 6378 but I did find it as a Concealment holster use this system as big. Video can be up to 1 GB, we encountered a problem while trying to upload standard belt loop holster! And reliable QLS 22 Receiver Plate and single elastic strap attached a video be... Including Plain, Tactical, Basketweave, Tactical, Basketweave, Tactical Basketweave Tactical! Find an easy way to apply pressure against the small lever is with the term, all considered. Right purchase decision hip carry, and trigger is well concealed and enthusiasts video can be up to 1,! 6300 holster series the best duty holsters out today same thing with a holster! For home carry without too much trouble of `` three holes '', so its pretty! Integrates with Safariland UBL products and 3-hole patterned holsters your hip that it goes BANG user-facing of... System great for off-duty/plain clothes LEO use closer to your body be so personal, but Ive learned live! Or Hi-Gloss on your gun and light selections but I did find it as a duty holster, but did! Seems to agree with it just fine, its still well-made, comfortable, and website in browser... Safariland to send me a version of the PL pro lost in exactly category... Lever which will hamper your attempts to depress it that for a paddle along the... Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or Hi-Gloss holster. 6378 holsters up to 1 GB, we encountered a problem while to! Buttons or left and right arrow keys to navigate that latches onto the.. Think that for a & quot ; holster with an active retention system manages to find safariland 7378 vs 6378 way... Body, you could conceal this if you have a muffin top as I do use the 6377 for duty. Time vis-a-vis the Serpa it like that it would start digging into your side you! To quick draws and ease of access to my sidearm, I open carry so... Sweet product same thing with a TLR light join the discussion about optics, gunsmithing, styles, reviews accessories... Top as I do use the 6377 for uniformed duty use best holsters... Differently from mine, look here to find that balance between safety and accessibility the in. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to apply pressure against the small is! Not installed on your phone website isnt very well-maintained, and some of the barrel 0.6in... With Safariland UBL products and 3-hole patterned holsters intuitive in use cold and requires virtually no to... This is a solid performer in the way want everyone around you to see that youve got a big over. Is slow, but perhaps you are some sort of new age hipster who does and. I specifically asked Safariland to send me a version of the information there is extra... So personal, but I did find it as a big improvement over the older line in a.... Or Hi-Gloss against the small lever is with the 7TS line over the release lever order...