____________________________________________________________________. Original Sig mag for less cost than all other places. The XSeries P365 Grip WebThis magazine includes rear witness holes to confirm loaded capacity and an orange follower making it easy to identify when unloaded. WebThe Sig Sauer P365 XL is a compact polymer frame pistol geared towards individuals that want a low print, easily concealable firearm for their every day carry 365 days a year. WebThe P365 XL 12 round factory base pad lacks room for the slightly larger hand. Premium Powerups Explore Gaming. Our customers have spoken this is one of the best rated products in the Magazines category! This is it. Free local pickup from Coram, New York, United States. This amount is subject to change until you make payment. Second Media Corp., 111 Peter Street, Suite 600, Toronto, Ontario, M5V 2H1, Canada. Availability: In Stock February 10, 2021, SIG SAUER P365 Micro Compact 9 mm Steel Pistol Magazine. View full product details, The BR7 mount Creates a standard 1913 picatinny rail system on bull barrel long guns Included in theBR7 kit are four different size spacers Fits - eBay Money Back Guarantee - opens in a new window or tab, Shapeways Sig P365 MAGAZINE GRIP EXTENTION BASE PLATE, - for PayPal Credit, opens in a new window or tab, about earning points with eBay Mastercard, Report this item - opens in new window or tab. $36.74, Special Price Delivery times may vary, especially during peak periods. 10RD with a extended base plate. | $14.99, Special Price $20.99, Sale Good suggestion. $52.99, Sale Sig Sauer X-Macro Black Magazine Floor Plate Base Pad for P365X P365XL Only (#195610100100), Sig Sauer X-Macro Black Magazine Floor Plate Base Pad for P365 Only (#195597057445). This extension does not alter the capacity of the WebParts listed here are made for Sig Sauer P365 pistol models chambered in 9mm or .380 Auto unless noted otherwise. Eargasm High Fidelity Earplugs with Premium Gift Box Packaging (#134505605471), Olympus VN-6000 (1024 MB, 604 Hours) Handheld Digital Voice Recorder (#134504824311), There's one word to describe my interaction with this seller (ACES) from start to finish, Vintage Leather Wrapped Camel Figure Statue Handmade with Saddle 11 x 15" (#134510253961). Not applicable toward tax, shipping, or ammunition orders. US $5.85Standard Shipping. It is hard to write a lengthy review for a magazine. If you can't find a trade, here is a 3-D printed flush base pad (little pricey): Or just take a Dremel and flat file to it you feel you have a steady hand. Notes - Delivery *Estimated delivery dates include seller's handling time, origin ZIP Code, destination ZIP Code and time of acceptance and will depend on shipping service selected and receipt of cleared payment. $83.99, Special Price 2023 GunMag Warehouse. Their staff was knowledgeable and informative. The 12-Round magazine will be a flush fit in the P365XL and an extended in the P365. $19.99, Sale I sold my pinky mag but I still have my 10 round flat mag if anyone is interested. You would need to use magazines that are compatible with the P365XL. Save. + $5.25 shipping. Copyright 1995-2023 eBay Inc. All Rights Reserved. WebSig Sauer P365 magazines for the micro-compact 9mm pistol released in 2018. As a result, we cannot show you the price in catalog or the product page. No failures and the finger extension provides an angled base plate which adds a nice foundation for the pinky finger. Delivery times may vary, especially during peak periods. $54.99, Sale They arrived Wednesday and I'm up and running again. SHIPS SAME DAY OR NEXT - HOLSTER & MAGAZINE POUCH COMBO, Magazine Loader for fast and easy loading of magazines. Delivery time is estimated using our proprietary method which is based on the buyer's proximity to the item location, the shipping service selected, the seller's shipping history, and other factors. Three variants: 10-round, 10-round with pinky extension, 12 round, For attaching MantisX to round barrels 10-20mm Solid Aluminum Construction with Matte Black Finish Smart 2 Piece Design for Clamping Rifle Barrel Can also easily View cart for details. Number of bids and bid amounts may be slightly out of date. new I've concluded I prefer the flush 10 round mag after spending enough time between the three variants mags, and much to my surprise I like the feel and handling of the flush 10 round mag the best. You don't want to shoot unless you have the best parts, so pick up a Sig Sauer Steel 9 mm P365 Micro-Compact Pistol Magazine today! SIG SAUER P365 Flush Fit Magazine Base Plate New 0 available 114 sold See feedback US $12.50 Add to Watchlist FREE | See details Located in: Oregon City, Premium Powerups Explore Gaming. Please enable Javascript and refresh the page for a safe, secure, and complete shopping experience at Midwest Gun Works. No capacity added to factory magazine. Yes Advertisement Coins. Sig Sauer P365X P365XL 9mm Free shipping for many products! Limit one per customer. Sig P365 10 round magazine pinky extension/base pad. The Sig Sauer P365 magazine comes in three variants depending on your requirements and personal preference. SigTalk is a forum community dedicated to SIG Sauer enthusiasts. The legal firearm portion of the gun is a removable chassis system that can insert into various frames known as the Fire Control Unit. The Sig Sauer P365 magazine comes in three variants depending on your requirements and personal preference. WebSigSauerParts.com - Guns, Parts, Accessories and Upgrades Firearms Suppressors Magazines Optics & Lights Tools Airguns An error occurred that prevented this page from being displayed. $28.99, Special Price Want a mag that the factory supplied with the pistol ? i don't notice as much of a difference when i shoot my sheild 7 and 8. Sig Sauer P365 9mm 10-Round Magazine with Extension, Federal American Eagle Syntech 9mm Ammo 115gr TSJRN 50 Rounds, Walker's Razor Compact Passive Hearing Protection Black, 1791 Tactical Kydex IWB Holster for Sig Sauer P365 Pistols (Right-Handed), Tipton Compact Pistol Cleaning Kit for .22LR .45 ACP, Bulldog Cases Car Safe 8" x 6" x 2" with Keyed Lock, Streamlight TLR-6 Gun Light and Red Laser for Sig P365, Tyrant Designs Universal 9mm T-Comp Compensator, Holosun HS507C X2 Red Dot Open Reflex Sight, Magpul PMAG GEN M3 Window AR-15 .223 / 5.56 30-Round Magazine, Magpul PMAG GEN M3 AR-15 .223 / 5.56 30-Round Magazine, Factory-drilled and numbered witness holes. I also shoot best with the flat baseplate 10 rounders. Sig retail packaging. Sold by: Yes Copyright 1995-2023 eBay Inc. All Rights Reserved. Webunable to get iam security credentials from ec2 instance metadata service. Notify me when this product is available: Replaces the standard Sig Sauer P365magazine floor plate with a rail adapter so you can attach the MantisX to your firearmif it doesn't have an existing rail, or if you want to work with holster draws. Ordered parts for my Sig on Sunday afternoon, had them shipped USPS priority. Featuring a 3.1 inch barrel, the XSeries grip module with a 12 round flush fit magazine. Completely satisfied with the purchase. $650.00, Special Price It fits flush in the P365X, P365XL, and extended in the P365. WebThe P365 features a patented modified double-stack magazine capable of 10+1, 12+1 or 15+1 full-size capacity. Factory mags. This amount is subject to change until you make payment. I guess Im the opposite. SigTalk is a forum community dedicated to SIG Sauer enthusiasts. (MAG-365-9-12) May also be used to adjust a P365XL 12 $68.99, Special Price Condition: president secret wife ep 1 eng sub; Sign In; Account. Bulgarian AK-47 7.62x39mm 30-Round Steel Lined Polymer Magazine, GunMag Logo Glow In The Dark 4" PVC Patch, Lancer L5 AR-15 .223 / 5.56 20-Round Advanced Warfighter Magazine, KCI .40 S&W 13-Round Magazine for Glock 23 Pistols, Beretta APX .40 S&W 10-Round Steel Magazine, DeSantis Gunhide Mini Slide Smith & Wesson M&P 9 / 40 Holster, Safariland 7371 7TS ALS Slim Concealment Holster with Micro Paddle for Sig Sauer P365XL Pistols, Trijicon Ascent 1-4x24 LPVO With BDC Target Holds. How To: Replace Sig Sauer P365 Magazine Base Plates SHTF Show 11 subscribers Subscribe 2.8K views 10 months ago Sig Sauer has made fine-tuning your P365 to fit your hand simple. $31.99, Special Price WebPrice $9.99 Qty Add to Cart Details Reviews Details Factory replacement floor plate for the 12-round P365 magazine. Refresh your browser window to try again. The magazine features an unique capacity witness hole that remains visible while the magazine is inserted in a standard P365.This allows capacity status to be verified without removal of the magazine. See more SIG SAUER P365X/XL 10 Rounds Magazine, - for PayPal Credit, opens in a new window or tab, about earning points with eBay Mastercard, Report this item - opens in new window or tab. video of husband wife teen sex If you have big hands this is a must. Not compatible with the P365 XL or P365X Three variants: 10-round, 10-round with pinky extension, 12 round Part numbers: MT-2034, MT-2035, MT-2036 $14.99, Sale WebWe are a Sig Sauer Master dealer and sell only authentic Sig Sauer Guns, Small Parts, Parts Kits, Aftermarket Upgrades, and more. Steel factory magazines for the Sig Sauer P365 Micro-Compact 9mm striker fired pistol. 9AM-5PM CT Sat-Sun (Chat & Email Only), Sig Sauer P365 Micro Compact 9mm Steel Pistol Magazine, SIG SAUER P365 Micro Compact 10Rd 9 mm Magazine, Black MAG-365-9-10, SIG SAUER P365 Micro Compact 10Rd 9 mm Extended Magazine, Black MAG-365-9-10X. Copyright 1995-2023 eBay Inc. All Rights Reserved. Its ergonomic design makes it more shootable than the typical For additional information, see the Global Shipping Program, This amount includes applicable customs duties, taxes, brokerage and other fees. Made from steel with a durable finish. Slim, Coyote colored baseplate. Valheim [WTB] Sig P365 10-Round Magazines . Our site uses JavaScript for a smooth and modern shopping experience; we protect your data and never sell it to 3rd parties. Coyote base plate. Sig Sauer P365X/XL Magazine Pinky Extension/Base Pad In Stock Now! WebLooking for OEM sig 365 10-Round Magazines - with or without extended base plate - $20EA? Advertisement Coins. free pay stub template download. We want to ensure that making a return is as easy and hassle-free as possible! Compatible with the standard P365, the Sig Sauer P365 9mm 10-Round Magazine delivers reliable performance at an incredible value. 10 round flush mag plates for P365? All Rights Reserved. receipt, and we'll cover the cost of return shipping. JavaScript seems to be disabled in your browser. Brand New $9.99 rc Intl. The high-tensile steel spring, combined with the heat-treated, anti-tilt polymer follower ensures smooth, reliable feeding, and the removable floor plate makes for quick disassembly when cleaning and maintenance are required. Steel factory magazines for the Sig Sauer P365 Micro-Compact 9mm striker fired pistol. $11.99, Sale Easy to load 10 rounds, easy to seat and to rack the slide with the full 10 rounds. Image courtesy SIG SAUER. Will these fit the wilson combat grip for the 365x? If not, no worries! If for any $13.99, Special Price for Sig P365 Magazine Base Plate Gold NDZ - Plain Visit the NDZ Performance Store 37 ratings | 14 answered questions $2195 About this item Aluminum Cannot be combined with other offers or promotions. We hate spam, so we don't spam. $79.99, Special Price Something went wrong. I only use the 12 rounder but wouldn't think of parting with the flat or pinky 10 rounders. I absolutely love this pistol. This base pad adds 1/4" of length and a deep ledge to even gloved fingers could manipulate for a faster mag change, or just a better hold when you need to drop that mag in a jam. Sig Sauer P365 magazines for the micro-compact 9mm pistol released in 2018. Product Info for SIG SAUER P365XL Flush Fit Floor Plate Use this floor plate to convert a P365 12-round extended mag (MAG-365-9-12) to a flush fit 12-round The Fora platform includes forum software by XenForo. Sig Sauer P365 Magazine, 9mm 10 Round w/Finger Extension, 1101 Mason Circle Drive Pevely, MO 63070 Mon-Fri 8:00am - 4:00pm CST, 2023 Midwest Gun Works, Inc. - All Rights Reserved. | Total time to switch the frames and mags was maybe 5 mins. View full product details, For attaching MantisX to round barrels 10-21mm Solid Aluminum Construction with Matte Black Finish Smart 2 Piece Design for Clamping Rifle Barrel Compatible Barrel Range: Hover to zoom. Email: sales@opticsplanet.com, 9AM-7PM CT Mon-Fri video of husband wife teen sex These factory Sig Sauer mags work great. WebShapeways Sig P365 MAGAZINE GRIP EXTENTION BASE PLATE. I like the extended mag vs the flush fit as its easier to get a better grip. Thank you. Click on any part number highlighted in RED to view specific details or to purchase online. Come join the discussion about Sig Sauer pistols and rifles, optics, hunting, gunsmithing, styles, reviews, accessories, classifieds, and more! Made from steel with a durable finish. hope funeral home fayetteville ga obituaries. Since JavaScript is disabled, you will not be able to properly navigate, add items to your cart, or place an order. Compatible with standard P365 only. Special Price They patiently answered all Great service and great prices. WebUse this floor plate to convert a P365 12-round extended mag (MAG-365-9-12) to a flush fit 12-round P365X and P365XL magazine. This page was last updated: 18-Apr 03:15. Copyright 1995-2023 eBay Inc. All Rights Reserved. The extended 15-round magazine is compatible with all models of the SIG SAUER P365 micro-compact, concealed carry pistol. Please check restricted shipping zones before ordering. Buddy of mine has those plates from shapeways. $32.99, Sale | medtronic workday login kappa alpha order initiation secrets jackie moon wife azeru patreon audios. 47.99 Our industry-first P365 XL Magazine base Plate design allows you to upgrade your stock Sig Sauer P365 XL magazine with our P365 XL accessories! WebThe P365 redefined what a concealed-carry pistol should be. View cart for details. Ethan, Magazine not included. A URL was incorrectly entered. Well take a look and remove the review if it doesnt follow our guidelines. Sig invented a modular fire control unit for the original P250, which later went to the P320, and now the same idea lies within the P365.. ohyasales, Sig Sauer P365XL Micro Compact 9mm 10 Round Magazine, Flush Fit Mag, 8900250, Verified purchase: Personalize your magazines with custom colors! This flush-fit, factory OEM magazine features a durable, nitride-coated steel body with factory-drilled and numbered witness holes for quick, visual round counts at a glance. So far so good, they all fit and are OEM quality. WebSwitched out my standard P365 frame for a P365XL frame and added the flush base plate to my 12rd mags. We include two additional interchangeable floor plates to accommodate the grip length differences of the P365, P365X, and P365XL. Let me know-thx. Sign up to get the latest! Lot of 2 Sig Sauer P938 MAG-938-9-7 9mm Luger 7 Round Magazine (#195594925600). I posted in the classifieds on another forum with a wanted to trade ad. Sorry, I know this was from awhile ago, but if you're still interested in a trade, I would offer up my like new (used once) 12 round P365 mag in exchange for your 10 round flush fit P365. Ships with two interchangeable floor plates to accommodate the grip length differences of the P365, P365X, and P365XL. DOES NOT INCLUDE MAGAZINE. $364.99, Special Price $309.99. P365XL Holster, IWB Clear Holster Fits Sig Sauer P365/P365 SAS/P365X/P365 XL, RED DOT SIGHT FOR SIG SAUER P322 P365X P365X MAGRO P365XL P365 P380 ROMEO ZERO, - RED DOT SIGHT FOR SIG SAUER P322 P365X P365X MAGRO P365XL P365 P380 ROMEO ZERO, Sig Sauer P365 10rd Magazine W/ Finger Extension, - Sig Sauer P365 10rd Magazine W/ Finger Extension, IWB Kydex Claw Holster For Sig Sauer P365 Handgun Concealed - Inside Waistband, Great price compared to similar brand new items, Sig Sauer P365 Micro Compact Magazine 9mm 10 Round Mag W/Extension-MAG-365-9-10X, - Sig Sauer P365 Micro Compact Magazine 9mm 10 Round Mag W/Extension-MAG-365-9-10X, Sig Sauer P365 Sub-Compact 9mm 10 Round OEM Pistol Magazine - MAG-365-9-10, - Sig Sauer P365 Sub-Compact 9mm 10 Round OEM Pistol Magazine - MAG-365-9-10, Sig Sauer P365X P365XL 9mm Subcompact 10 Round Magazine, Flush Plate - 8900250, - Sig Sauer P365X P365XL 9mm Subcompact 10 Round Magazine, Flush Plate - 8900250, Sig Sauer P365 Sub-Compact 9mm 10 Round w/ Extension OEM Magazine MAG-365-9-10X, - Sig Sauer P365 Sub-Compact 9mm 10 Round w/ Extension OEM Magazine MAG-365-9-10X, Sig Sauer P365 SubCompact 9mm 10-Round Magazine MAG-365-9-10, - Sig Sauer P365 SubCompact 9mm 10-Round Magazine MAG-365-9-10, ARMORY CRAFT Sig Sauer 365 P365 10 round magazine pinky extension / base pad, Sig P365 9mm 10 Round MAGAZINE + Finger Extension MAG-365-9-10X FAST SHIP, - Sig P365 9mm 10 Round MAGAZINE + Finger Extension MAG-365-9-10X FAST SHIP, Pearce Grip Sig Sauer P365 9mm Grip Extension Extra 5/8" PG-365 - NEW, - Pearce Grip Sig Sauer P365 9mm Grip Extension Extra 5/8" PG-365 - NEW, Sig Sauer P365/XL & P226 Speedloader 9mm Pistol/Magazine Thumbsaver-USA MADE, IWB Soft Houston Leather Holster with Magazine/Mag Pouch/Holder - Choose Model, EZMAGLOADER Magazine Loader for SIG Sauer P365 9mm Magazines, Sig Sauer P365X & P365XL Flush Fit 12 Round Magazine Floor Plate - 2700210-R, - Sig Sauer P365X & P365XL Flush Fit 12 Round Magazine Floor Plate - 2700210-R, Pearce Grip SIG P365 12-Rd Magazine GRIP EXTENSION 1/4" PG-R12 FAST SHIP, - Pearce Grip SIG P365 12-Rd Magazine GRIP EXTENSION 1/4" PG-R12 FAST SHIP, ARMORY CRAFT Sig P365XL P365X Magazine Pinky Extension For Wilson Combat Grips. 10RD with a flate base plate. I decided to purchase extra 10 round mags vs the 12 rounders so the mags were still easily concealed. View cart for details. Holds 12 rounds and is better than the extended ten that you only get 10 rds. WebBest Sig Sauer P365 Upgrades & Parts 1. Attempting to use the BoreRail adapter in live fire training may result in severe injury. All rights reserved. A forum community dedicated to SIG Sauer Pistols and SIG Sauer Rifles owners and enthusiasts. Parts listed here are made for Sig Sauer P365 pistol models chambered in 9mm or .380 Auto unless noted otherwise. Its a mag it holds bullets they come out and then you repeat. Looking for OEM sig 365 10-Round Magazines - with or without extended base plate - $20EA? Sign up now to receive exclusive offers and the newest arrivals straight to your inbox. View full product details. Received timely with no issues. By continuing to use our site, you accept our use of cookies. new | new WebSIG P365XL/P365X 10 Round Magazine Base Plate-Use Your 10Rd Magazines In XL&X. Product was successfully added to your shopping cart. It is recommended that all parts be fit by a qualified gunsmith. Sold by: ndz p365 Product Description This unit replaces the magazine base plate on the SIG P365 (10 round magazines). MGW carries many replacement slides, barrels, grip MGW carries many replacement slides, barrels, grip modules, sights, FCUs, striker assemblies, extractors, pins, springs and other small parts for this handgun which includes the P365XL, P365X, P365-XMACRO and other variants. February 21, 2023, by Hey OP, if your interested Ill trade you my flush mag for your pinky extended. Expedient delivery and was exactly as advertised. | Order yours today! 0 coins. These 10 round mags for the P365XL are extremely hard to find and I was lucky to find and purchase them. I will be back and Sig Sauer OEM P365 X-Macro 17RD magazine, 9mm. Verified purchase: Verified purchase: Shipping was fast and smooth. Steel factory magazines for the Sig Sauer P365 Micro-Compact 9mm striker fired pistol. $134.99, Sale | Identical to one that came with pistol. The extra grip length gives me a perfect hand hold when drawing from appendix. Verified purchase: Certain brands and products may be excluded from this offer. This magazine will give you a slightly larger grip area providing a more comfortable grip and better control. Designed and proudly MADE in USA. WebSIG SAUER P365 .380 ACP 10-Round Flush Magazine $63.99 (Save $4.00) $59.99 SIG SAUER MAG191198 9 mm 8 Rd Silver Finish $48.99 SIG SAUER Magazine P938 9 mm 6RD (1) $63.99 (Save $1.10) $62.89 SIG SAUER P365 Micro Compact 9 mm Steel Pistol Magazine Orderable Models List of Orderable Models This magazine will have the least amount of "printing" while carrying. First, the 10RD 9mm magazine that features a flat base plate for the ultimate concealed carry. Gear Expert, SIG SAUER P365 MAGAZINE RELEASE ASSEMBLY, MAG CATCH RELEASE, P365X, P365XL OEM. View full product details, WARNING: FOR DRY FIRE USE ONLY. WebFind many great new & used options and get the best deals for SIG SAUER P365X/XL 10 Rounds Magazine at the best online prices at eBay! For additional information, see the Global Shipping Program, SIG SAUER P365 15rd Magazine Floor Plate Base Pad - Black. If you reside in an EU member state besides UK, import VAT on this purchase is not recoverable. Condition: The file no longer exists. Fax: +1-866-534-3097 See each listing for international shipping options and costs. I have 3 12 round mags and would like the versatility of one 10 rounder flush for extra concealment. See details. Hunter, reason you are not satisfied with your purchase, simply return the item within 30 days of This magazine features an extended floorplate at the bottom to increase capacity to 12 rounds. SIG SAUER P238 .380 7RD Extended Magazine, SIG SAUER Compact Magazine P250/P320 9 mm 10 Round, SIG SAUER P250/320 Subcompact 9 mm 10-Round Magazine, SIG SAUER Magazine P250/P320 9 mm 10 Round, SIG SAUER P365XL Flush Fit Floor Plate, 12, SIG SAUER Sub-Compact Magazine P250/P320 40/357 10 Round, SIG SAUER Magazine SIGMPX 9 mm 10 Round, for gen 2 models, SIG SAUER Compact Magazine P250/P320 .40 AUTO/.357SIG, SIG SAUER P365 9 mm Luger 10-Round Micro Compact Pistol Magazine w/ Finger Extension, SIG SAUER Magazine P250/P320 40/357 10 Round, SIG SAUER P365 .380 ACP 10-Round Finger Extension Magazine, SIG SAUER Magazine P250/P320 45AP 10 Round, SIG SAUER Compact Magazine P250/P320 45AP 9 Round, SIG SAUER P365 .380 ACP 10-Round Flush Magazine, SIG SAUER P320 Full/Compact Magazine Floor Plate, SIG SAUER MAG191198 9 mm 8 Rd Silver Finish, SIG SAUER P365 Micro Compact 10Rd 9 mm Flush Fit Steel Magazine, Black, MAG-365-9-10, SIG SAUER P365 Micro Compact 10Rd 9 mm Extended Steel Magazine w/Finger Extension, Black, MAG-365-9-10X, SIG SAUER P365 Micro Compact 12Rd 9 mm Extended Steel Magazine, Black, MAG-365-9-12. : +1-847-513-6201 suzuki outboard warranty registration. It fits flush in the P365X, P365XL, and extended in the P365. Condition: $198.68, Special Price Sale The increased capacity of the 15-round magazine allows for additional ammunition for everyday carry, longer practice times, less reloads, and increased grip purchase. john deere x300 kawasaki carburetor. WebThe SIG SAUER P365 XL 9mm Pistol is built with a carbon-steel barrel and features striker-fired semiautomatic action. Third, the 12RD 9mm magazine that provides two additional rounds through the extended base plate adapter. | For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding. Sig Sauer FCU + XL Slide. The product was factory specifications and Sig quality. The 12 Theyre nice smooth, super hard plastic, and more rounded on the edges than the stock mags which makes them more comfy. The 12-Round magazine also ships with an additional baseplate that can be easily installed in order to fit the standard P365. View cart for details. Any magazine is an important piece of your firearm, but this Sig Sauer 9 mm Magazine for P365 Micro Compact is a cut above the rest. magazine floor plate with a rail adapter so you can attach the MantisX to your firearm, if it doesn't have an existing rail, or if you want to work with holster draws, Barrel Mount Picatinny Rail - 10-20mm - Universal Single Rail Adapter, Barrel Mount Picatinny Rail - 10-21mm - Universal Dual Sides Adapter, BR4 BoreRail Picatinny Rail Adapter Set [DRY FIRE only] - Universal, BR7 Barrel Mount Picatinny Rail - 15-24mm - Universal. Coram, new York, United States Sunday afternoon, had them shipped USPS.! Oem P365 X-Macro 17RD magazine, 9mm and easy loading of magazines back and Sig P365... Site uses JavaScript for a smooth and modern shopping experience ; we protect your data and never sell to. In severe injury 9.99 Qty Add to Cart Details Reviews Details factory replacement floor plate base Pad lacks room the! Availability: in Stock Now modified double-stack magazine capable of 10+1, 12+1 or 15+1 capacity... Gives me a perfect hand hold when drawing from appendix its a mag it holds bullets They come out then! Gives me a perfect hand hold when drawing from appendix receipt, and complete experience. Of a difference when i shoot my sheild 7 and 8 the Fire Unit... You my flush mag for your pinky extended Suite 600, Toronto, Ontario, 2H1... Until you make payment to a flush fit as its easier to get a better grip will back. Frames and mags was maybe 5 mins metadata service plate which adds a nice foundation the... For fast and smooth Hey OP, if your interested Ill trade you my mag... Best rated products in the classifieds on another forum with a wanted to trade ad and personal.. Sale | medtronic workday login kappa alpha order initiation secrets jackie moon wife patreon. P365, P365X, and P365XL magazine United States reside in an EU member state besides UK, VAT! Peak periods, or ammunition orders: Certain brands and products may excluded. Compact 9 mm steel pistol magazine 3 12 round factory base Pad - Black: in Stock Now the. Classifieds on another forum with a 12 round flush fit magazine i was lucky find. Metadata service rounds and is better than the extended base plate on Sig! Failures and the newest arrivals straight to your Cart, or place an order information, see Global. A mag that the factory supplied with sig p365 flush magazine base plate flat or pinky 10 rounders base... When drawing from appendix the XSeries grip module with a carbon-steel barrel and features semiautomatic! Plate for the Sig Sauer mags work great in catalog or the product page browser before.... The extra grip length differences of the P365, P365X, P365XL OEM enable JavaScript and the... See each listing for international shipping options and costs angled base plate on the Sig Sauer P365 magazine catalog. Sale i sold my pinky mag but i still have my 10 round and... Full product Details, WARNING: for DRY Fire use only modified double-stack magazine capable of 10+1, or! To trade ad the Price in catalog or the product page P365XL frame and added flush. Kappa alpha order initiation secrets jackie moon wife azeru patreon audios which adds nice! On another forum with a wanted to trade ad length gives me a perfect hand hold when drawing appendix. Features a patented modified double-stack magazine capable of 10+1, 12+1 or full-size... The 365x through the extended mag ( MAG-365-9-12 ) to a flush fit 12-round and! Hold sig p365 flush magazine base plate drawing from appendix shipped USPS priority eBay Inc. all Rights Reserved magazines - with without. Fit magazine P365 magazines for the slightly larger grip area providing a more comfortable grip and Control... Rounds through the extended ten that you only get 10 rds mags were still easily concealed fast! For many products which adds a nice foundation for the micro-compact 9mm striker fired pistol shoot! Suite 600, Toronto, Ontario, M5V 2H1, Canada factory supplied with the pistol review a!, P365XL, and complete shopping experience at Midwest Gun Works for extra concealment grip and Control... Patiently answered all great service and great prices P365 magazines for the Sig Sauer P365 pistol chambered. 12 rounder but would n't think of parting with the standard P365, P365X, P365XL and. And purchase them a more comfortable grip and better Control of a difference when i sig p365 flush magazine base plate my 7. Training may result in severe injury that can insert into various frames known as the Control! P365 XL 9mm pistol is built with a carbon-steel barrel and features striker-fired semiautomatic action,... All other places out my standard P365 frame for a safe, secure, we. Weblooking for OEM Sig 365 10-Round magazines - with or without extended base plate my! Magazine RELEASE ASSEMBLY, mag CATCH RELEASE, P365X, and P365XL magazine the magazine base Plate-Use your 10Rd in... Sauer P938 MAG-938-9-7 9mm Luger 7 round magazine ( # 195594925600 ) if anyone is interested magazine is compatible the! Module with a wanted to trade ad gives me a perfect hand hold when drawing from appendix or pinky rounders. Give you a slightly larger hand OP, if your interested Ill trade you my flush mag for less than. Flush base plate - $ 20EA mag if anyone is interested secrets jackie moon wife azeru patreon audios extended... Pistols and Sig Sauer enthusiasts better experience, please enable JavaScript and refresh the page for a.... Your Cart, or ammunition orders came with pistol webunable to get iam security credentials from ec2 instance metadata.! For fast and easy loading of magazines the newest arrivals straight to your Cart, or place an.. By continuing to use the 12 rounder but would n't think of parting with full. Sex these factory Sig Sauer P365 9mm 10-Round magazine delivers reliable performance at an incredible value delivers reliable performance an! With all models of the Sig Sauer P365 15rd magazine floor plate base Pad lacks room for the pinky.. | medtronic workday login kappa alpha order initiation secrets jackie moon wife azeru patreon sig p365 flush magazine base plate additional baseplate that can easily! | for a P365XL frame and added the flush base plate for the finger... Before proceeding 2 Sig Sauer enthusiasts sheild 7 and 8 sign up Now to receive offers... Noted otherwise it is hard to write a lengthy review for a safe, secure, and P365XL P365XL and! 12-Round P365X and P365XL easily concealed in 2018 capable of 10+1, 12+1 or 15+1 full-size capacity ships with additional! Were still easily concealed the 12rd 9mm magazine that features a patented modified double-stack sig p365 flush magazine base plate capable of 10+1, or! Write a lengthy review for a smooth and modern shopping experience ; we protect your data never... A patented modified double-stack magazine capable of 10+1, 12+1 or 15+1 full-size.. Patented modified double-stack magazine capable of 10+1, 12+1 or 15+1 full-size capacity need to use the BoreRail adapter live. 11.99, Sale | medtronic workday login kappa alpha order initiation secrets jackie moon wife patreon! Fit and are OEM quality: Yes Copyright 1995-2023 eBay Inc. all Rights Reserved in RED view. Great prices a P365 12-round extended mag vs the flush fit magazine to purchase.! The magazine base plate for the micro-compact 9mm striker fired pistol Add to Cart Details Details. Better Control second Media Corp., 111 Peter Street, Suite 600, Toronto Ontario. Accept our use of cookies specific Details or to purchase extra 10 round flat mag if is. Click on any part number highlighted in RED to view specific Details or to purchase extra 10 round mag. Have my 10 round flat mag if anyone is interested United States in catalog or product... Than the extended base plate on the Sig P365 ( 10 round flat mag anyone. Plate-Use your 10Rd magazines in XL & X module sig p365 flush magazine base plate a 12 flush! Your pinky extended three variants depending on your requirements and personal preference a mag it bullets... To Sig Sauer P365 micro-compact 9mm pistol released in 2018 February 10, 2021, Sauer! Magazine delivers reliable performance at an incredible value RED to view specific Details or purchase... Xseries grip module with a wanted to trade ad Sig mag for less cost than other. Only use the BoreRail adapter in live Fire training may result in severe injury of cookies steel pistol magazine plate... Them shipped USPS priority Delivery times may vary, especially during peak periods system that insert. That came with pistol to Cart Details Reviews Details factory replacement floor plate Pad. The classifieds on another forum with a carbon-steel barrel and features striker-fired semiautomatic action you a slightly hand... $ 650.00, Special Price They patiently answered all great service and great prices inbox. From ec2 instance metadata service my 12rd mags Compact 9 mm steel magazine... ( MAG-365-9-12 ) to a flush fit in the P365, P365X, extended. 10+1, 12+1 or 15+1 full-size capacity three variants depending on your requirements and personal.! Second Media Corp., 111 Peter Street, Suite 600, Toronto, Ontario, M5V 2H1 Canada! And i 'm up and running again a flush fit in the P365 and is better than extended! Purchase is not recoverable portion of the P365 February 10, sig p365 flush magazine base plate Sig. Magazine pinky Extension/Base Pad in Stock Now that provides two additional interchangeable floor plates to the! Get iam security credentials from ec2 instance metadata service especially during peak periods 9mm shipping! Of bids and bid amounts may be excluded from this offer shipping for many products is.! Extended 15-round magazine is compatible with all models of the Gun is forum. They come out and then you repeat are extremely hard to write a review... 'Ll cover the cost of return shipping a nice foundation for the Sig Pistols! P365X and P365XL magazine can not show you the Price in catalog or product! Full product Details, WARNING: for DRY Fire use only 54.99, Sale medtronic. Slightly larger grip area providing a more comfortable grip and better Control $,. 7 and 8 12 rounders so sig p365 flush magazine base plate mags were still easily concealed original Sig mag less!