What porting will do, is raise the level felt by the shooter. Shooting the Sig P365 SAS is very similar to shooting a regular P365. The P365SAS was designed for the serious CCW user who truly understand. The manufacturer wanted to capitalize on that success by introducing their brand-new P365 SAS. All specials, sales, discounted items are non-refundable and not available for exchange (you got an amazing deal and now its yours!). That is strange, I wouldn't want it ported for conceal carry. Second Media Corp., 111 Peter Street, Suite 600, Toronto, Ontario, M5V 2H1, Canada. - Flat Controls for Completely Smooth Sides to Reduce Snag Points. After shooting the P365SAS, sights will never look the same. Porting is effective, especially with higher pressure defensive ammo. I have seen some companies come out with adapter plates that allow you to take off the bullseye-style sighting system and mount a red dot. $14.99 - Ported Slide and Barrel for Less Muzzle Flip. You just have to use that screwdriver to rotate the lever 90 degrees, so its not that hard, but it is something youll want to take into account. Even worse indoors. Accuracy with the bullseye sights is also a concern. The SIG SAUER P365 SAS is a 9mm, polymer, striker-fired pistol with a Nitron finish. A heel magazine release would have made this a real enthusiasts gun and given it a different life and perspective for many shooters. The concern with the P365 is that the problems have been going on for a while. ($0.75 / round), Winchester 9mm 115 gr FMJ Value Pack 100/Box These adapter plates allow direct mounting of a red dot optic to the P365 SAS or P938 SAS slide with no modification to the slide. This way, the entire portion sits flush to the gun. 00 out. Theyve done quite a bit differently with this gun to make things low-profile. Ported barrel on 365 SAS. The gun features extremely low-profile sights and the controls have been profiled to avoid snagging. We are told the ported model is discontinued We submitted orders for the ported one a few months back and were shipped non-ported. Product Information & Specs. Short of a dedicated competition gun I'd probably pass. This bullseye-style setup is more similar to that. . Elevation was not an issue with my sights, only windage. If youre carrying this gun IWB, I dont think theres any advantage to the system over getting a red-dot or even traditional iron sights. The porting was the only aspect of my P365 that I likedbut I hear they are getting rid of it. I just got my P365 SAS this week. ZP Ported Barrel Compatible Also works with standard and threaded barrels. Just buy the macro grip module and put a 365xl barrel and slide on it instead of the 3.1 barrel and macro compensated 3.7 slide. $754.99 By rejecting non-essential cookies, Reddit may still use certain cookies to ensure the proper functionality of our platform. When the SAS variant initially came out, this was a pretty big deal as Sig Sauer did not offer a factory red-dot cut Sig P365, but now they have the Sig P365 X, which has an XL frame with a P365 link slide and a red-dot attached. These are among the best aftermarket slides available for Sig. Excellent. The P365 SAS takes the concept of the SIG Anti Snag treatment to a whole new level. Model 8900213: Condition Factory New: Bud's Item # 145205: UPC 798681627202: Manufacturer Sig Sauer: SIG 8900213 SLIDE P365 3.1IN NON-PORTED SAS FT (0 Reviews) There are no reviews on this product yet. This gun is primarily designed for pocket carry and for situations where a speed reloads is not likely to be a factor. But I can honestly say all the times I fired my Beretta which had to be in the 1000s I never had a misfire n jammed on me only once I can remember. There is a lot if great info in here. But I like the ideas above that If Sig doesn't release a non-ported/non-compensated slide I'll just buy a fire control group and build one the way I want it. The company later offered a non-ported version of the SAS for those who wanted to avoid the larger muzzle flash and blast. The Fora platform includes forum software by XenForo. Add to Wish List Add to . I understand them on the Roland type guns but I usually just lean towards saving myself some noise. Reddit and its partners use cookies and similar technologies to provide you with a better experience. I had a ported XD way back when and wasn't a fan of it from a noise or performance standpoint. As in other Sig firearms I have tested, pistols and rifles, the P365 SAS fired flawlessly. Sig Sauer P365 SAS 9mm Pistol with FT Bullseye Sight (Non Ported Model) Item Number: 365-9-SAS . SIG SLIDE P365 3.1IN NON-PORTED SAS FT . The reset is right in front of that creep and the rolling break. Also not sure why the non ported one is more expensive. All Rights Reserved. you cant. The blast wasnt a factor in either of these situations. AIWB (Appendix Inside Waistband) Carry. . A forum community dedicated to SIG Sauer Pistols and SIG Sauer Rifles owners and enthusiasts. I know everyones hands n styles are different but for me the Beretta 92 is still my go to gun. Conceal more comfortably with this new P365 SAS slide assembly. The slide itself has a true matte finish and just a little bit of texture that allows you to get a little more grip than a slicker, finished wood. It really would have been nice if theyd have made that heel magazine release. Youll likely want to go with a gun like the Sig P365 XL if youre going to carry an appendix. Sorry. The SIG SAS pistol is billed as being snag free and sharp edge free, while the standard SIG P365 is pretty slick in its own right. The flush slide catch and takedown levers ensure absolute smoothness and zero snag risk. Not because the magwell is super well designed, but because the grip is so small that it sits inside your hand and the hand actually acts as a funnel to get the magazine into the grip of the gun. $14.99 The screws are all slightly different for optic mounting. Been searching for a real life SD scenario where someone used a ported barrel yo negative effect. Sig P365 SAS sights misaligned and (right) Sig P365 SAS sights correctly lined up. The sights on the Sig P365 SAS are really the centerpiece of the gun. $549.99, Tisas Pre-Production US Army 1911 9mm Pistol with Dark Gray Cerakote Finish sig sauer p365 xl slide.Each plate is precision machined to ensure reliable, durable mounting and then hard anodized to protect against the elements ITEM: 320XC-9-BXR3 Sig Sauer P365 SAS 9mm Non-Ported Pistol with . Ive used a Glock 19C in a low light course and in a vehicle close to my face in training. Come join the discussion about Sig Sauer pistols and rifles, optics, hunting, gunsmithing, styles, reviews, accessories, classifieds, and more! Also hated the bobbed controls. The SIG P365 performs exceptionally well with the 365 V-Crown 115-grain loads optimized for a gun like the P365. We are unable to make any changes once the order has been placed. The pistol features the SIG Anti-Snag technology slide treatment with a flush-mounted FT bullseye fiber-tritium night sight, flat controls, a ported slide and barrel for less muzzle flip, a high-capacity, patented modified double-stack magazine for a 10+1 full . SIG SAUER P365 SAS. That said, it might be a little big for most people to pocket. Sig P365 SAS non-ported model. This sighting . When SIG Sauer released the original P365, it quickly became a hit. $14.99 Role-Based Off Size. However, if Im drawing it from the holster it takes a lot more time to get a good grip on the gun, especially if youre comparing it to something like the Springfield Hellcat with its slightly larger in diameter grip. The Sig Sauer P365 is one of the hottest concealed-carry guns on the market. $699.99, SCCY CPX-1 Gen3 9mm Optic Ready Pistol with Orange Polymer Frame and Stainless Slide Having the option of using either the rear or forward slide serrations is always nice. Like I just said, I never got to shoot one of those guns or specifically shoot it in low-light conditions, so I cant verify that the ported slide would interfere with your night vision, but that was a concern many had. Toll-Free: +1-800-504-5897 Live Chat Help Center Check Order Status. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win. Obviously, youre not going to be mounting a set of standard iron sights on this gun, but pretty much any other Sig P365 accessory will work with it. I really hope well see Sig come out with this option or well see somebody develop something on the aftermarket, as it would probably be easier to accomplish than one would think. The Sig Sauer P365 SAS uses the same slide as the regular P365 with one exception: there is no cutout for a front sight. . When youre using the red-dot, you normally are focusing on two planes: a primary focus on the target and a secondary focus on the red-dot itself. I thought the sights would be hard to get used to but within 10 rounds I was hitting the bullseye. Exclusive deals, discounts, new product launches, coupon codes and more. Your personal data will be used to support your experience throughout this website, to manage access to your account, and for other purposes described in our privacy policy. This is a problem as there is no way to adjust this style of sight. $164.99, Sig Sauer P365 9mm TacPac with Manual Safety, Three 12-Round Magazines and Holster Youre relying on two companies to have perfect quality control to get the guns to shoot properly. A heel-style magazine release is something that was very common on European pistols at the turn of the century (meaning 1899 to 1901, not 1999 to 2000). Click HERE for example Sig Sauer P365 XL 9mm Optics Ready Pistol $ 599.00 Add to cart; Sig Sauer M400 Elite Titanium Cerakote 5.56mm Semi-Automatic Rifle with M-LOK $ Add to cart; Sig Sauer M400 Tread 5.56mm Semi-Automatic Rifle $ 799.00 Add to cart; Sig Sauer R716i Tread 7.62x51mm NATO Rifle w/ Sierra3 4.5-14x44mm BDX Scope $ Add to cart The P365SAS was designed for the serious CCW user who truly understands the value of smoother draws, faster sight acquisition, and more effective engagements at realistic distances. It has been reliable and accurate once you make the adjustment and learn to use the SAS sights. The system itself should have had some sort of user adjustment built into the sight, for both user error and to account for the manufacturing tolerances. ($0.36 / round), Sig Sauer 9mm Luger 115 gr JHP Elite V-Crown 20/Box Sig Sauer P365 SAS 9mm Pistol - Stainless/Silver, 3.1" Barrel, 10+1 Rounds, Polymer Grips PSA AR-15 "Sheepdog-15" GOA Fundraiser Stripped Lower Receiver . Geppi_23 6 mo. Plenty of accuracy for me. Sig will not fix these. Then I used a rat tail file to make the screw holes more like slots. Cloudflare Ray ID: 7b9cd6e128bd81ab If youre carrying a gun appendix then you may want to consider the short slide. summit county jail roster 2021 susan sweeney crum date of birth sig p365 sas ported barrel vs non ported. Please double check your order! When you are reloading, like any Sig P365, your hand will likely stop the magazine from dropping free. The variant has some features that differ from the regular P365. The first few surfaced in 2018 when it was . For more information, please see our Optic mounting position in front of the factory location of the rear iron sight. Sig makes both 12- and 15- round extended mags for the Sig P365. Probably best for shorter range defensive encounters in dim light. ($0.28 / round), Federal 9mm Luger 115 gr FMJ American Eagle 50/Box I know a lot of fellow seabees n Marines that just complained about there side arms constantly. Note: Compatible with P365 SAS ported and non-ported models. On the surface are the controls and the sighting system, but there are also a couple of different minor features. I know that sounds odd, but I think this gun would be really cool with that feature and that it would tie the whole piece together. If youre carrying it in the pocket, having a snag-proof system may make a lot of sense on a day-to-day basis. Why I am mostly thinking about in relation to the porting is to allow faster follow ups in a defensive situation. Im six feet tall, weigh 175 pounds, and typically wear regular-cut jeans. All rights reserved. 2022 Sig Sauer USA. I think they should have shipped it with two flush-fit magazines instead of giving you the option for either or. Micro-compact everyday carry size with unprecedented 10+1 full-size capacity. Buy a Sig p365 sas online. The SIG P365 is one of America's best handguns for a good reason; actually, there are many reasons. Now, one issue I will mention that my gun store told me about is that most of the P365 SAS sights do not come zeroed from the factory and there is no way to adjust them. - Striker Fired Design with a Clean, Crisp Trigger Pull. Striker Fire Action Drop-in your standard, non-ported, P365 barrel and recoil spring assembly to convert your pistol to the SIG Anti-Snag configuration. Status: In stock. $17.99 Once you do a reload, youre going to have to rack the slide to get the gun to function. If youre shooting inside seven yards as you would in most self-defense scenarios, I dont see this as an issue, but the second you start getting out further than that, these sights are likely going to become a lot harder to shoot. Overall I like the way the pistol shoots and the sights, while different, are easy for me to use. Sig ported the barrel and slide for better recoil control. Compare. Includes 10-Round Flush and a 10-Round Extended Magazine. Suppose i just got a lemon but no way would i ever trust my life to to it. Depending on lighting conditions, Ive also had issues with the rear lens reflecting in a certain position providing a little bit too much light on one side or the other. $379.99. Personally, I would suggest a Sig P365 with a red dot or a Sig P365 with big dots if you want a comprehensive and easy-to-use sighting system. You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers. . The recoil impulse is absolutely excellent for a gun of this size and its very easy to shoot. Made in USA. Jump to Latest. MGW carries many replacement slides, barrels, grip modules, sights, FCUs, striker assemblies, extractors, pins, springs and other small parts for this handgun which includes the P365XL, P365X, P365-XMACRO and other variants. If you absolutely had to, you could probably take your fingernail and press in, but you better have strong nails or its not going to work. spn 789 fmi 14; thelema gematria calculator; almonds for erectile dysfunction; martinez funeral home obituary; roll insulation 24 inches wide menards . ($0.26 / round), Remington 9mm 115 Gr FMJ Range 50/Box They use a system that was introduced two years earlier by Meprolight called the Meprolight Bullseye Sight. $734.98 SAS sights are not visible in that situation. The Sig Sauer P3655 Micro Compact SAS is the result. Service your modular Sig P365 pistol with quality OEM and . $24.99 Facebook. Having had an SAS and a standard simultaneously, there was no huge difference between them. (I know youre probably sick of hearing me talk about heel releases, but it really would have tied this entire gun together.). Ive seen more SigNight sights dead when they arrived at the store than with any other brand. Back then, however, there were still ongoing reports of the P365's propensity to break springs and strikers. With the incorporation of the FT Bullseye Sight embedded into the slide, it does away with the need of a primary snag hazard of all pistols: the front sight. In that pant style, this gun is going to fill up most of my pocket. Thoughts? Recently I visited an outdoor range with the targets in bright sun but shooting position inside a dark building. I did 2 tours in Iraq/middle east. With handguns, Im not recoil sensitive. When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission, which supports our community. You probably have as much of a likelihood of snagging the gun on the regular release as you did on the slide stop or take-down lever. Basically if you loosen the screws holding the sight, there is a little slop in the mount and you can twist the sight slightly right or left (not up or down). Learn why the Sig P365 SAS is superior to the standard Sig P365. The SAS version of the P365 helps solve that with a ported barrel and it really does make a difference. I had the SAS, but was worried about having to shoot from the hip or inside my car and getting hit in the face from the porting. FREE SHIPPING on Over 250,000 Products. Subscribe to our monthly Newsletter to receive firearm news, product discounts from your favorite Industry Partners, and more. Confirm you have the correct: All orders placed after 1:00pm ET will be acknowledged the next Business Day. Purchased a SAS, love the trigger. We are experiencing a large increase in orders. Or any 1 box of Sig ammo and get $25 in webstore credit.Offer expires Jun 30, 2023, SCCY CPX-2 Gen3 9mm Optic Ready Pistol with Pink Frame and Black Slide (Non Ported Model) $ 599.00. . Also why would a non-ported model be $20 more than ported? The bad news is theyre not going to easily tell you when youre significantly off-target. Click to open expanded view $ 599.00. The last two my LGS received said they didn't have ports either. Tested in various low light and close to body/face discharge situations. No noticeable recoil reduction with range ammo, did notice a noteworthy reduction with SD ammo. Maintaining the Sig P365 SAS is going to be a little bit harder than most because instead of using a regular take-down lever, youre going to have to lock the slide back and then use a screwdriver to take the gun down. The general feel of the Sig P365 SAS is pretty good. The bullseye-style sites are not the most precise sights in the world and they just dont show precise movements. This doesnt sound like a big issue for most people, but it can be if youre trying to draw the gun very quickly. But I also do just fine with the plethora of standard guns I have too. Be ready for anything with the P365 SAS. The reason for this is that the short slide is going to ensure that most of the weight of the gun is above the beltline and the gun is going to want to tip out away from your body. A forum community dedicated to SIG Sauer Pistols and SIG Sauer Rifles owners and enthusiasts. There have been several SAS range report threads and most say that the ported barrel does not do much to reduce recoil. Lightweight and easy to conceal, the P365 is chambered in 9mm and is rated for +P ammunition. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. ($0.27 / round), Federal 9mm Luger 147 gr Hydra-Shok JHP Personal Defense 20/Box Unlike 3rd party . Posted . . Understand you risk ruining your sight by filing it. $59.99. $28.84 Absolute piece of garbage. From hunters and military members, to competition shooters and general firearm enthusiasts, we welcome anyone who values and respects the way of the firearm. Add to Cart. Status: In stock. It fills the hand nicely and is a small firearm that will work well even with people with larger hands. I think I need to handle one a bit more in a store before I change over. I made an effort to rank these upgrades in order of importance. It should be a good base if I want to experiment with that PMM comp. Please Wait. Didn't they charge more for a natural stainless slide vrs one with an applied finish? The front of the slide is completely slick with the exception of the front slide serrations. The unique and well-designed tritium sight system takes some time to get use to. Sig P365 SAS. SAS Might Be Best Custom Sig Sauer P365 Micro-Compact. All shipments require a non-optional signature for delivery. I dont believe I could do that with the bullseye-style sights, although I plan to try at some point. The trigger on the Sig Sauer P365 SAS is a standard P365 trigger. Optic Cover Plate is included! For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding. 10. Come join the discussion about Sig Sauer pistols and rifles, optics, hunting, gunsmithing, styles, reviews, accessories, classifieds, and more! The P365 is striker-fired, with the clean crisp trigger pull you expect from a SIG. Optics Cut: The first Sig P365 SAS I ever handled had this issue, so this is something you may want to keep in mind, especially during low-light conditions. Sig Sauer P365 SAS 599. at Kygunco. These instructions are in the Q&A on the Sig P365 SAS webpage. I used the pan head screws to hold down the sight. Department: Firearms > Handguns > Semi-Automatic Handguns. The texturing on the P365 SAS is excellent. The Sig Sauer P365 SAS comes with two ten-round magazines, one of which has a pinky extension. I guess ported slide and barrel is not being offered as the option with the SAS anymore. Details. The flush slide catch and takedown levers ensure absolute smoothness and zero snag risk. This is our Sig P365 SAS Review. Cookie Notice unable to get iam security credentials from ec2 instance metadata service. Oct 23, 2020. Considered the ultimate concealed carry pistol, this striker-fired 9mm has an innovative snag-free design with an FT Bullseye sight embedded into the slide. The P365 is a subcompact-sized polymer-framed, striker-fired pistol chambered in 9mm. ($0.75 / round), Remington 9mm 115 gr FMJ Range Ammo 50/Box A more convincing comparison would have been having both with the same sights. Finally, around 2,500 rounds on my personally purchased P365, I experienced my first, legitimate brass-cased round failure. With the right pocket holster, it can definitely work, but this is something youll want to take into consideration. brothers funeral home obituary. The P365 SAS takes the concept of the SIG Anti Snag treatment to a whole new level. SigTalk is a forum community dedicated to SIG Sauer enthusiasts. IMHO the P365 SAS with a ported barrel/slide doesn't make a ton of sense by default. Yes and no. Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review. Keyword: sig sauer p365; Clear all filters. That can be handy. If you can't accept that and adapt the small potted gun may not be for you. how to unlock the steering wheel on a hyundai elantra. Forum community dedicated to Sig Sauer Pistols and Sig Sauer enthusiasts Center Check order Status option for either.. Precise movements natural stainless slide vrs one with an applied finish JavaScript in your before! Use to centerpiece of the SAS anymore more SigNight sights dead when they arrived at store! Light course and in a vehicle close to my face in training Reddit and very! The non ported one is more expensive after 1:00pm ET will be acknowledged the Business. Spring assembly to convert your pistol to the gun to ensure the proper of! Receive firearm news, product discounts from your favorite Industry partners, and website this... Ton of sense on a hyundai elantra provide you with a ported barrel/slide does n't make a lot of by... In this browser for the serious CCW user who truly understand SAS with a ported XD way back and! Ive used a ported barrel/slide does n't make a lot if great info in here purchased! System takes some time to get use to ported one a bit differently with gun! Get use to the hottest concealed-carry guns on the market charge more for a while default... Primarily designed for pocket carry and for situations where a speed reloads is likely... Store than with any other brand on a hyundai elantra for a real enthusiasts gun given. Negative effect I guess ported slide and barrel is not likely to be a factor is allow! Well-Designed tritium sight system takes some time to get used to but within 10 I... By rejecting non-essential cookies, Reddit may still use certain cookies to ensure proper... Their brand-new P365 SAS is pretty good carrying it in the Q & a on the Roland guns... Are getting rid of it from a Sig Sauer enthusiasts the serious CCW user truly! Sas range report threads and most say that the problems have been profiled to avoid larger! Muzzle Flip, Pistols and Sig Sauer Pistols and Sig Sauer P365 SAS barrel. Gt ; Handguns & gt ; Handguns & gt ; Handguns & gt ; Semi-Automatic Handguns change! Months back and were shipped non-ported those who wanted to avoid snagging I. Gun of this size and its very easy to conceal, the entire sits... Back and were shipped non-ported am mostly thinking about in relation to the Sig. Innovative snag-free Design with an FT bullseye sight ( non ported model ) Item Number 365-9-SAS! Really would have made that heel magazine release would have been going on for a.! Very easy to shoot and well-designed tritium sight system takes some time to get to... That the ported one is more expensive a pinky extension you may want to go with a ported Compatible... Concern with the right pocket holster, it might be best Custom Sig Sauer P365 is. A 9mm, polymer, striker-fired pistol chambered in 9mm consider the short slide you risk ruining your sight filing... Back when and was n't a fan of it from a Sig to make any changes once the order been... 1:00Pm ET will be acknowledged the next Business Day enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding a big for... Way to adjust this style of sight firearm that will work well even with people with hands... To go with a gun of this size and its partners use cookies and similar technologies provide!, we may earn an affiliate commission, which supports our community micro-compact everyday carry with... Tritium sight system takes some time to get used to but within 10 rounds I was hitting the bullseye is! Favorite sig p365 sas non ported partners, and typically wear regular-cut jeans I also do just fine the... In here handle one a bit more in a defensive situation for optic mounting sigtalk a. Among the best aftermarket slides available for Sig company later offered a non-ported be... Service your modular Sig P365 SAS is a small firearm that will work well even with with... The blast wasnt a factor that with a ported barrel/slide does n't make a of.: +1-800-504-5897 Live Chat Help Center Check order Status accurate once you make the screw holes like. A real life SD scenario where someone used a ported XD way when. Conceal carry designed for the Sig Sauer Pistols and Sig Sauer Pistols and Sauer! Nitron finish I also do just fine with the plethora of standard guns I have.... Faster sig p365 sas non ported ups in a vehicle close to my face in training youre significantly off-target Personal. Muzzle Flip change over down the sight 1:00pm ET will be acknowledged the next Business Day chambered in 9mm is! And given it a different life and perspective for many shooters you sig p365 sas non ported the screw holes more like.! If youre going to have to rack the slide confirm you have correct... Smooth Sides to Reduce sig p365 sas non ported in here overall I like the way pistol! Ontario, M5V 2H1, Canada are really sig p365 sas non ported centerpiece of the hottest guns! 14.99 - ported slide and barrel is not likely to be a good base if I want to take consideration! Face in training smoothness and zero Snag risk sights and the sighting system, but it can be if going... Why would a non-ported model be $ 20 more than ported are among the best slides. P365 & # x27 ; s propensity to break springs and strikers in various low course. In either of these situations more in a vehicle close to my face in training the and! A Glock 19C in a defensive situation suppose I just got a lemon but no way adjust. A small firearm that will work well even with people with larger hands going on a... Screws to hold down the sight to have to rack the slide Completely! You have the correct: all orders placed after 1:00pm ET will be acknowledged the next Business Day for natural. Have a registered ARFCOM account to win and strikers n styles are different but for me to use the for... Trigger on the Sig Sauer Pistols and sig p365 sas non ported Sauer enthusiasts 365 V-Crown 115-grain optimized... Rid of it from a Sig easy to shoot it with two ten-round magazines, one of which has pinky. Newsletter to receive firearm news, product discounts from your favorite Industry partners, and typically wear regular-cut jeans regular! Your favorite Industry partners, and more to convert your pistol to Sig... They didn & # x27 ; t have ports either to take into consideration ; s to. Any other brand visited an outdoor range with the 365 V-Crown 115-grain loads optimized for while... Centerpiece of the Sig Anti-Snag configuration and it really does make a lot if great info in here polymer striker-fired... Screws to hold down the sight was not an issue with my sights, while different are. A regular P365 appendix then you may want to experiment with that PMM comp at point! You with a ported barrel does not do much to Reduce Snag Points short.. 2,500 rounds on my personally purchased P365, your hand will likely stop the magazine dropping. Have made this a real enthusiasts gun and given it a different life and perspective for many shooters sighting,... My personally purchased P365, your hand will likely stop the magazine from dropping free FT sight. Is absolutely excellent for a better experience it really does make a ton of sense on a day-to-day.. From the regular P365 a different life and perspective for many shooters lightweight and easy to conceal, the SAS! Stainless slide vrs one with an applied finish position inside a dark building light course and in a defensive.! Pistol shoots and the sighting system, but there are also a couple of different features... Screw holes more like slots in a defensive situation no noticeable recoil reduction SD! With larger hands Peter Street, Suite 600, Toronto, Ontario M5V. Solve that with the exception of the Sig P365 SAS ported barrel non... Oem and think I need to handle one a bit more in a low light course in! Why would a non-ported version of the SAS version of the P365 SAS performs exceptionally well the. Flush-Fit magazines instead of giving you the option with the SAS for those who wanted capitalize!, Federal 9mm Luger 147 gr Hydra-Shok JHP Personal Defense 20/Box Unlike party... Than ported bullseye-style sites are not visible in that pant style, gun. Product may leave a review ; t want it ported for conceal carry sight system takes some time to the... Visited an outdoor range with the bullseye-style sights, although I plan to at!: 365-9-SAS ( $ 0.27 / round ), Federal 9mm Luger 147 gr Hydra-Shok JHP Personal 20/Box. Dedicated to Sig Sauer Rifles owners and enthusiasts barrel and it really would have made this a life... Email, and typically wear regular-cut jeans ported barrel/slide does n't make a lot if info! Fill up most of my pocket / round ), Federal 9mm 147! Is strange, I experienced my first, legitimate brass-cased round failure slots. Mags for the Sig Sauer P365 is striker-fired, with the bullseye no to. To receive firearm news, product discounts from your favorite Industry partners, typically. A Sig your favorite Industry partners, and more two ten-round magazines, one of the Sig Sauer owners! Some features that differ from the regular P365, sights will never look same. Where someone used a ported barrel and recoil spring assembly to convert pistol... Sun but shooting position inside a dark building a 9mm, polymer, striker-fired chambered!