x 25-ft. I also like how the spray handle kind of locks into place and stays put when you are moving the machine around This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged. It appears to be a well built product. The size is between the heavy-duty industrial and the cheesy little ones that don't do too much but help to wash the car. The large gas tank allows for several hours of run time between refills. There is a lot to go through here so, please bear with me Makita vs Milwaukee Which Tool Brand is Better in 2023, Brunt Toe Work Boots Durable Toe Out of the Box, Werner ProForm SP Full Body Harness with SwitchPoint. The only thing we do not like about it is that the water hose attaches to the gun in front of your hand instead of behind and bellow. Items are usually ready for pickup the same day the online order is placed, but this will depend on order volume and time of day. For orders placed by phone or online that are under $99.00, a shipping charge of $15.30 will be applied. Simpson Professional ALH3425-S 3600 PSI (Gas - Cold Water) Aluminum Frame Pressure Washer w/ AAA Pump & Honda GX200 Engine (CARB FOR 50 STATES), Simpson Professional ALH3228 3400 PSI (Gas - Cold Water) Aluminum Frame Pressure Washer w/ CAT Pump & Honda GX200 Engine, Simpson MegaShot 3000 PSI (Gas-Cold Water) Pressure Washer w/ Surface Cleaner, OEM Technologies Pump & Honda GCV160 Engine, Simpson MegaShot 2800 PSI (Gas-Cold Water) Pressure Washer w/ OEM Technologies & Honda GCV160 Engine, Simpson PowerShot Professional 3300 PSI (Gas-Cold Water) Pressure Washer w/ AAA Pump & Honda GX200 Engine, Simpson PowerShot PS61002-S 3500 PSI (Gas - Cold Water) Pressure Washer w/ AAA Pump & Honda GX200 Engine, Simpson MegaShot 3000 PSI (Gas-Cold Water) Pressure Washer w/ OEM Technologies & Honda GC160 Engine, Simpson IS61028 Industrial Series 4400 PSI (Gas - Cold Water) Pressure Washer w/ AAA Pump & Honda GX390 Engine, Simpson WaterBlaster Professional 4200 PSI (Gas - Cold Water) Belt-Drive Aluminum Frame Pressure Washer w/ CAT Pump & Honda GX390 Engine, Simpson MegaShot MSH3125-S 3200 PSI (Gas-Cold Water) Pressure Washer w/ OEM Technologies & Honda GC190 Engine (CARB for 50 States), Simpson IS61024 Industrial Series 3000 PSI (Gas - Cold Water) Pressure Washer w/ AAA Pump & Honda GX200 Engine, Simpson BB65106 Big Brute Professional 4000 PSI (Gas-Hot Water) Pressure Washer w/ Comet Pump & Electric Start Honda GX390 Engine, Simpson IS61023 Industrial Series 2700 PSI (Gas - Cold Water) Pressure Washer w/ AAA Pump & Honda GC190 Engine, Simpson WaterBlaster Professional 4200 PSI (Gas-Cold Water) Belt-Drive Pressure Washer w/ AAA Pump & Honda GX390 Engine, Simpson IS61030 Industrial Series 4200 PSI (Gas - Cold Water) Belt-Drive Pressure Washer w/ Comet Pump & Honda GX390 Engine, Simpson Professional 4200 PSI (Gas - Cold Water) Pressure Washer Trailer w/ CAT Pump & Electric Start Honda GX390 Engine, Simpson IS61026 Industrial Series 3500 PSI (Gas - Cold Water) Pressure Washer w/ AAA Pump & Honda GX270 Engine, Simpson BB65106 Big Brute Professional 4000 PSI (Gas-Hot Water) Pressure Washer (Scratch & Dent), Simpson Professional 3200 PSI (Gas - Cold Water) Pressure Washer Trailer w/ CAT Pump & Honda GX200 Engine, Simpson Professional 4200 PSI (Gas - Cold Water) Pressure Washer Trailer w/ CAT Pump & Honda GX390 Engine, Simpson SW4440HCBM 4200 PSI (Gas-Cold Water) Belt-Drive Medium Roll Cage Pressure Washer w/ AAA Pump & Honda GX390 Engine, Simpson Professional 4000 PSI (Gas-Hot Water) Pressure Washer Trailer w/ Comet Pump & Electric Start Honda GX390 Engine, Simpson SPW3625HADSRC 3600 PSI (Gas-Cold Water) Small Roll Cage Pressure Washer w/ AAA Pump & Honda GX200 Engine. But opting out of some of these cookies may have an effect on your browsing experience. The mistakes with mine are just from sloppiness by people who dont care enough to do a good job. Time will tell. Aluminum 3400 PSI 2.5 GPM Gas Cold Water Pressure Washer with HONDA GX200 Engine. Last year I paid to have my patios, drive and house pressure washed. To read the full story, please visit, craftsmanprotools.com. SIMPSON MegaShot 3200 PSI 2.5 GPM Gas Cold Water Pressure Washer with HONDA GC190 Engine (49-State) 5.9k (4905) Questions & Answers (406) + Hover Image to Zoom share Share print Print $ 449 99 $38.00 /mo* suggested payments with 12 months* financing Apply Now HONDA GC190 OHC premium Engine Maintenance-free OEM Technologies Axial Cam Pump Which by the way was no problem later on when I fired it up to do some cleaning. The entire backyard was red, so the red paint left is almost gone. 4200 PSI @ 4.0 GPM, HONDA GX390 engine with low oil shutdown, AAA Industrial triplex plunger pump, Monster Hose 3/8 in. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. A lot of pressure delivered by a compact, easy to handle pressure washer. The SIMPSON Aluminum Series is designed for optimum performance in the harshest environments. The pressure washers engine and pump are capable of producing 3400 PSI and 2.3 GPM of water flow. Mike, Eugene, or another partnercan help with expert advice and support - you can also request a phone call andwe will give you a shout. Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for SIMPSON 61083 3400 PSI 2.5 GPM 212cc Gas Pressure Washer New at the best online prices at eBay! This unit is delivered to you complete and ready to use when combined with the attachment kit and 35 Feet MorFlex non-marking high pressure hose.Quick Set-up GuideOwner's ManualHelpful tips to keep your pressure washer pump operating at peak performance. Shop pressure washer parts & accessories and a variety of outdoors products online at Lowes.com. This website uses cookies to improve your experience while you navigate through the website. SIMPSON PowerShot 3400 PSI 2.3-Gallon-GPM Cold Water Gas Pressure Washer 182 Out of Stock Specifications Product Features Get Pricing and Availability Use Current Location Welded steel frame construction with a powder-coated finish for durability and corrosion resistance HONDA GS190 is easy to start and operate (49-state compliant) 98. . Catalytic Wood Burning Stove with Door New, Buck Stove Model 74 2,600 sq. On the whole Id say this is a good little unit for the price. I dont know if it will last as along. A separate bracket on the handle holds the spray wand/gun when not in use. As an Amazon Associate, we may earn income when you click on an Amazon link. Compare. Condition: And would be about 2-weks. It comes with four different spray tips- 0, 15, 40 and one for applying soap. Both holding points on the frame work well for resting their respective accessories, but theyll bounce off pretty quickly as your trailer or truck is going down the road. Copyright 1995-2023 eBay Inc. All Rights Reserved. Ive pressured washed my porches and its done great for around the house stuff. It's hard to manuever due to the two tires rub against the frame. 5/16 in Wheel Diameter (in.) This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. The power washer did fine the first 30 minutes then it began to act like it was going to turn off, so I turned if off to check the gas level. x 50 ft. is kink and abrasion resistant with quick connect, 5 Quick connect nozzle tips: 0, 15, 25, 40 and Soap, Ergonomic spray gun designed for comfort and control, Heavy duty welded steel construction with steel axle frame, 13 in. Sign up for the latest news, offers and styles. There was plenty of gas in it so I tried to turn it back on to finish my job, but it would not start. SIMPSON CLEAN MACHINE BY CM61081 2800 PSI Use of this site is subject to certain Terms Of Use. The fourth nut was loose but not yet off; four 5/16ths bolts sitting in the mounting holes were keeping the engine and pump from falling off the frame. Premium pneumatic tires for ease of maneuverability across various terrain, 5 Quick connect nozzle tips: 0, 15, 25, 40 and soap to use for a variety of cleaning applications, Unit Dimensions: L: 21 x W: 24 x H: 34, The actual product may vary slightly from product images, 3 Year limited commercial engine warranty, 10 Year limited commercial frame warranty. We used it to clean our patio first and it worked great! To read the full story, please visit, craftsmanprotools.com. The compact size makes it easier to store. Reliable AAA industrial triplex plunger pump with PowerBoost Technology delivering higher pressure at the nozzle MorFlex 5/16-In x 35-Ft high pressure hose is non-marring, flexible and abrasion resistant Aircraft grade aluminum frame is lighter in weight than most steel frame designs FNA Group is a vertically integrated manufacturer of gas & electric pressure washers, pumps, generators, trailers, hoses and replacement parts. Though it doesn't come with a soap bottle attachment, it does have a pick up tube (siphon) that can be placed into any bottle with a handle and hung from the machines handle. This 3200 PSI at 2.4 GPM 196cc Cold Water Residential Gas Pressure Washer by SIMPSON is a great product. So, about the machine itself. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Simpson Cleaning CM61248-S Clean Machine 3400 PSI Gas Pressure Washer, 4 QC Nozzle Tips, 5/16-in. Since we don't need anything industrial, we previously went with an electric pressure washer that lasted only one usage and provided less pressure washing than our garden hose. A longer lance is available separately but not recommended and generally unneeded. amzn_assoc_asins = "B004MXKUCY,B00SH904YS,B007QDYQEK,B07TYSC55H"; Along with the pressure washer, you get a standard suite of nozzles, a wand, and a hose. The Simpson Clean Machine is a very impressive pressure washer. So, an A+ on customer service. Hence, most new pressure washer manufacturers dont bother producing their own engines. Makita GAU02Z 40V max XGT Li-Ion 10" x13' Telescoping Pole Saw (Tool Only) New (#334474519674), Boardwalk 410321 7.6 x 8.9" 2-Ply Center-Pull Roll Towels WHT (600/RL, 6/CT) New (#284032010465), DEWALT DCCS620B 20V MAX Cordless Li-Ion 12 in. When youre making the switch away from gas or corded power to battery power, hedge trimmers are a great place [], Husqvarna MADSAW Dielectric Pole Saw Now Available In Gas Or Battery Models Most folks that use a pole saw dont [], Say Goodbye To Gas-Powered Hassles With The Greenworks Commercial Backpack Blower The world of battery-powered lawn equipment is growing rapidly [], EGO Introduces A New Style Of Steering To Its Zero Turn Mower EGOs original Z6 zero-turn lawn mower changed what []. Get free shipping on qualified 3400 PSI Gas Pressure Washers products or Buy Online Pick Up in Store today in the Outdoors Department. Pro Tool Reviews is a successful online publication that has been providing tool reviews and industry news since 2008. Assembly was simple just install handle and the oil and put hose and gun/wand together I would recommend if anyone is power washing a deck to put rags under the rubber legs so that it doesnt rub away or score decking. I also love that it is gas. I tried using spacers and the tire still rubs and is difficult to move forward, but is easiest when pulling it. DeWalt 20V Max Vs XR Whats the Difference? The pressure washer itself is a nice low maintenance designs its been great its cranked every time Im needed to use it. Eligible items will have the Local Pickup option available both on the product page and in the cart. But if you really want something done well do it yourself. FREE Shipping on orders over $50 after you, Pressure Washer, Industrial Duty (3300 psi and Greater), 3,600 psi, Gas, Pressure Washer Water Type Cold, Pressure Washer Style Cart, Pressure Washer Flow Rate 2.5 gpm, Engine Brand Honda, Starter Type Recoil, Engine Displacement 200 cc, Detergent Injection System No, Pump Type AAA Triplex, Pump Drive Direct, Piston Material Ceramic, Usable Hours per Week 20+, Hose Dimensions 5/16 in x 25 ft, Burner Fuel Gasoline, Water Output Temp. These cookies will be stored in your browser only with your consent. You might not notice it much on concrete, but it makes wheeling the pressure washer around on grass and soil much easier. Copyright 2008-2023 Pro Tool Reviews, LLC. Pressure Washers < $850 Top Picks NEW - Roll Cage Models Cyber Simpson SaleMy Account, Simpson Brand Pressure Washers are built to order in the USA please allow 1-3 work days for processing plus transport time via Motor Freight from Decatur AR 72722.SPECIFICATIONS PSI: 3600 GPM: 2.5 Engine: HONDA GX200 engine with low oil shutdown Pump: AAA Industrial triplex pump Pump/Hose Connection: Threaded M22 connection Hose: MorFlex Hose 5/16" x 35 Gun/Hose Connection: Threaded M22 connection Wand: 16" Steel with quick connect and threaded M22 connection Nozzles: 0 , 15 , 25 , 40 and Soap Frame: Heavy duty aircraft grade aluminum frame with brushed extruded aluminum tubing Tires: 10 Premium pneumaticINCLUDES Pressure Washer Hose Gun Wand 5 Quick connect nozzle tips Detergent siphon tube with filter Engine oil Quick start set up guide Owner's manualWARRANTY 3 Year limited HONDA GX commercial engine warranty 5 Year limited pump warranty 10 Year limited frame warranty 90 Day limited accessory warrantySUGGESTED USES Paint Prep Fence - Patio Siding - Driveway Transportation Equipment, This gas pressure washer has a 2.5 GPM at 3400 PSI flow rate and is driven by the popular and powerful GX200 Honda engine. amzn_assoc_marketplace = "amazon"; It is perfect. And the different spray nozzles are set in place on the handle for easy access and changes. Hi Roadrunner, We sincerely apologize for the issue you have experienced with the decal error. Chat live with a real member of our team for immediate product or order assistance. I needed something to replace my old pressure washer that I have had for about 20 years. Get helpful tips and buying advice from our experts.\"}]},{\"URL\":\"power\\\/pressure-washers-on-sale.html\",\"displayText\":\"Specials\",\"sectionLinks\":{\"columns\":\"6\",\"linkItems\":[{\"URL\":null,\"imageURL\":null,\"displayText\":\"\"}]},\"subCategories\":[]}],\"USP\":[{\"URL\":\"stories\\\/480-How-To-Get-Free-Shipping-On-Power-Washers.html\",\"className\":\"icon-nav-usp-shipping\",\"displayText\":\"Free Shipping\"},{\"URL\":\"stories\\\/774-Best-Selling-and-Top-Rated-Power-Washers.html\",\"className\":\"icon-nav-usp-knowledge\",\"displayText\":\"Expert Recommendations\"},{\"URL\":\"stories\\\/1268-How-to-Finance-Your-Pressure-Washer-Purchase.html\",\"className\":\"icon-nav-usp-financing\",\"displayText\":\"Financing\"},{\"URL\":\"stories\\\/2002-New-Customer-Referral-Program.html\",\"className\":\"icon-referral\",\"displayText\":\"Customer Referral Program\"}]}","siteLinkJSON":"{\"Resources\":{\"How to Library\":{\"href\":\"how-to-library.php\",\"title\":\"Pressure Washers Direct How-To Library\"},\"Product Reviews\":{\"href\":\"reviews.php\",\"title\":\"Customer Reviews on Pressure Washers Direct Products\"},\"Recommendations\":{\"href\":\"stories\\\/774-Best-Selling-and-Top-Rated-Power-Washers.html\",\"title\":\"Product Recommendations\"},\"Weekly Specials\":{\"href\":\"power\\\/pressure-washers-on-sale.html\",\"title\":\"Weekly Pressure Washers Direct Specials\"},\"Manuals\":{\"href\":\"stories\\\/398-How-to-Access-Old-Pressure-Washer-Manuals.html\",\"title\":\"Manual Lookup\"},\"Service Centers\":{\"href\":\"stories\\\/407-How-to-Find-a-Service-Center-For-Your-Power-Washer.html\",\"title\":\"Service Centers\"},\"Technical Support\":{\"href\":\"stories\\\/426-How-to-Find-Tech-Support-For-Your-Pressure-Washer.html\",\"title\":\"Technical Support\"}},\"Account\":{\"My Account\":{\"href\":\"account.php\",\"title\":\"Login to My Account\"},\"Email Preferences\":{\"href\":\"https:\\\/\\\/www.powerequipmentdirect.com\\\/newsletter_removal.php\",\"title\":\"Email Preferences\"},\"Manufacturer Login\":{\"href\":\"https:\\\/\\\/www.powerequipmentdirect.com\\\/partnerships\\\/login.php\",\"title\":\"Manufacturer Login\"}},\"Customer Service\":{\"Help Center\":{\"href\":\"contact_us.php\",\"title\":\"Help Center\"},\"Return Policy\":{\"href\":\"returns.php\",\"title\":\"Return Policy\"},\"Shipping Policy\":{\"href\":\"stories\\\/516-How-to-Easily-Unload-A-Power-Washer.html\",\"title\":\"Shipping Policy\"},\"Product Recalls\":{\"href\":\"stories\\\/1503-Product-Recalls-for-Pressure-Washer-Equipment.html\",\"title\":\"Product Recalls\"},\"Track Order\":{\"href\":\"ordertracking.php\",\"title\":\"Order Tracking\"},\"Accessibility\":{\"href\":\"stories\\\/1777-Our-Commitment-to-Accessibility.html\",\"title\":\"Accessibility\"},\"Do Not Sell or. The only reason that I did not give 5 bars on quality was that the oil drain bolt was loose, and had a small oil leak to clean up. The paper work is also confusing as to what I might have. And it does have one for applying chemicals/soap. Best Simpson 3500 PSI Pressure Washer (3400 - 3700 PSI) Residential: Simpson Clean Machine 3500 PSI Pressure Washer with 15-Inch Surface Scrubber Moving up in power to another level, Simpson's Clean Machine CM61118 shares the same Kohler SH265 engine as our previous recommendation. Something went wrong. Already used it on a job and it worked flawless. They just make use of a Honda engine in their own washers because these engines have superior quality and theyre reliable. Perfect for contractors who specialize in deck cleaning, wood restoration, paint preparation, graffiti removal, and all other professional cleaning services. 2011-2023 Zoro Tools, Inc. All rights reserved. It needs a larger gas tank for any large job. We would welcome the opportunity to understand the root cause of the issue and what can be done to help resolve your experience. Upon buying power washing equipment from All Pressure Washers, we will email you a receipt with tracking information so you can track your order. Compare. I want to use it off grid, driven with a generator, and with water from a rainwater storage tank. All Pressure Washers ships via UPS or Motor Freight to the lower 48 states of the U.S. (excludes Hawaii and Alaska), with international shipping options available when you order by phone. The ideal solution for deep cleaning siding, parking areas, vehicles, and performing paint prep, at 3400 PSI, this pressure washer has what it takes to get the job done. And Im all about things being easier so I'm good with this. However, due to the current shortcomings, I cannot recommend this product. The hose connection is very close to the trigger guard and I had a hard time getting the hose on and off. Just keep an eye out to not bang it up into anything. To reduce the footprint even more, you can flip the handle around so its over the center instead of sticking out the back when you store it. Last year rather than rent again we bought a 1800 PSI from another store and it cleaned the area but it took forever to complete the job. You can use the "Change Pickup Location" link to check for availability at nearby Local Pickup locations. Save $ 19.01 (5 %) $ 379 99 $ 599 99 . To date it has been 4 weeks and no wand. Shop pressure washers and a variety of outdoors products online at Lowes.com. Yes x 50-ft. Please revisit the item and select add to cart. Average rating: 4.5 out of 5 stars, based on 2 reviews (2) This pressure washer is compact compared to other pressure washers and really does it's job. Using the black spray nozzle allows soap to be applied. The unit has plenty of pressure. We will use this information to ensure the order is picked up by an authorized individual. The solution injection point is on the output side of the pump. We are currently offering FREE SHIPPING and handling on PREPAID orders over $99.00. I was missing the wand and no idea when they'll send me one,,, I borrowed a neighbors wand to do this review. Nozzle Type: Pro-style tips with quick disconnect I like how easy the engine and pump are to access for use and maintenance. ft. Non-Catalytic Wood Burning Stove with Door New, Simpson ALH4240 Aluminum CAT 4200 PSI 4.0 GPM Honda Gas Pressure Washer New, Firman T08071 8000W/10000W Electric Start Tri-Fuel Gas Propane Natural Gas Generator New, Zip'r 3 XTRA Traveler Mobility Scooter Blue, Vive Health Automatic Folding Mobility Scooter, Vive Health 4-Wheel Swivel Seat Mobility Scooter Black, Triangle Tube Smart 60 56 Gal Indirect Hot Water Heater New, Triangle Tube Smart 120 119 Gal Indirect Hot Water Heater New, Marey ECO110 3.0 GPM Electric Tankless Water Heater Open Box, Excel Vent-Free Propane LP 1.6 GPM Tankless Water Heater New, Customer Service:(888) 978-4993(M-F 8 AM - 5:30 PM CT), After Hours/Weekend Sales:(888) 999-1522. It sells worldwide to homeowners, commercial & industrial customers through retailers, dealers, distributors and online. I made the mistake of turning it off to move the furniture and change out the nozzle head and again it wouldn't turn back on. Credit/debit cards, Apple Pay, Google Pay, PayPal, and financing are accepted for Local Pickup orders. OEM Technologies axial cam pumps with patent pending PowerBoost technology provide higher pressure at the nozzle resulting in greater impact and cleaning performance. document.getElementById( "ak_js_1" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); document.getElementById( "ak_js_2" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); I had bought the Powerhorse 3000 for my husband about 2 or 3 years ago. Designed to meet the rigorous demands of the cleaning professional, the SIMPSON Aluminum Series frame is crafted of aircraft-grade aluminum, making it lighter in weight than most steel frame pressure washer designs. I attached a picture as there is still some paint that is not coming off and I would need a commercial pressure washer to remove. The engine is top quality which has started for me every time on the first try (impressive). It is rather light weight and easy to maneuver. Out of these cookies, the cookies that are categorized as necessary are stored on your browser as they are essential for the working of basic functionalities of the website. This makes it a bit awkward to handle. Just like many other recent reviewers, my Simpson Clean Machine 3400 PSI 2.5 GPM Gas Pressure Washer arrived without the Spray Wand (also called a lance) and with incorrect badging stating a 3000 PSI/2.3 GPM capacity. First the spray gun holder is rather small for the spray gun. More Options Available $ 549 00. Want more? The only assembly is the handle and wand holder. You also have the option to opt-out of these cookies. I was excited to receive the power washer until I opened the box. It's a cold water hose connection with a gas use pressure washer. No electric cords to worry about. The wheels are made so that they will never go flat and they are large to provide for easier maneuverability. There is one accessory I highly recommend and that is the surface washer especially if you are working on cleaning a concrete driveway or other flat surface. It cleaned paint off the driveway with ease. That older one was just very slightly easier to move around. My old machine had a place to hang the bottle of cleaner and you put a siphon hose into the cleaner. Its a very compact size with a long hose. The Simpson Clean Machine 3200 PSI at 2.4 GPM 196cc Cold Water Residential Gas Pressure Washer is a nice machine. This looked to be pretty close to the same features. The comment form collects your name, email and content to allow us keep track of the comments placed on the website. I would instead have to return the item. The frame is heavy duty and it rides on pneumatic tires not solid rubber. This sounds great. Just bought this pressure washer - never knew the brand or anything - just looked at the PSI. The Simpson PS61044 3400 PSI pressure washer is $599 at Lowes. But opting out of some of these cookies may have an effect on your browsing experience. AAA industrial triplex pumps with . This website uses cookies to improve your experience. Tool Predictions 2023 What Wed Love to See This Year, Tool Manufacturers and Tool Brands by Logo, Compact frame has a small storage footprint, Easy access to the engine and pump for use and maintenance, Handle position is a bit low for tall guys, Nozzle Type: Pro-style tips with quick disconnect, Warranty: 3-year limited commercial engine warranty + 2-year Simpson engine protection plan | 5-year limited pump warranty | 10-year limited frame warranty | 90-day limited accessory warranty. The Westinghouse WPX3400 Gas Powered Pressure Washer, with 3400 PSI and 2.6 GPM, is designed to tackle your toughest cleaning jobs with ease. It comes with several tips for different pressures. Yes We are currently offering FREE SHIPPING and handling on PREPAID orders over $99.00. Its awesome! Honda is currently touted as the worldslargest manufacturers of enginestoday. The box was missing the wand attachment that all the fittings plug in to so I can not use it. 3400 PSI at 2.3 GPM HONDA GS190 with AAA AX300 Pro Axial Pump Cold Water Professional Gas Pressure Washer 4.1 (74) Write a review In-Store Model No: PS61044 (Part No: 61044) The SIMPSON PowerShot Series is designed to meet the rigorous demands of the cleaning pro. We would love to hear from you! SIMPSON 60995 3,400-Psi 2.5 Gpm Gas Pressure Washer By Honda. I needed something to replace my old pressure washer that I have had for about 20 years. View All Surface Cleaners for Pressure Washers, Troubleshooting: System is Not Drawing Soap. Sold by: One of the things I like about this product is that this product was shipped to me nearly completely assembled, all I had to do was attach the handle, hoses, wand holster, add the oil (provided), and Gas. The Simpson Clean Machine is a very impressive pressure washer. This is a very nice pressure washer for the money. The included 4 spray tips allow for pressure and spray control, and the handle has handy storage for the tips and the spray hose. Freight shipments include liftgate at no additional charge. We are so glad to hear you were inspired to add a Simpson unit to your household, & it's great to hear your 3400 PSI pressure washer is performing with ample power to tackle those jobs. | 3400 PSI at 2.5 GPM HONDA GX200 with CAT Triplex Plunger Pump Cold Water Professional Gas Pressure Washer. cpo-outlets, It's not the pressure that I it's working, Verified purchase: And all other professional cleaning services want something done well do it yourself ;... Us keep track of the pump while you navigate through the website eligible will... Contractors who specialize in deck cleaning, Wood restoration, paint preparation, graffiti removal, and financing are for! The power washer until I opened the box was missing the wand attachment all., 15, 40 and one for applying soap recommended and generally.. It comes with four different spray tips- 0, 15, 40 and for... Cheesy little ones that do n't do too much but help to wash the car some of these will. All about things being easier so I can not recommend this product that all the fittings plug in to I! Very close to the trigger guard and I had a place to hang the bottle of and... Pending PowerBoost technology provide higher pressure at the nozzle resulting in greater impact and cleaning performance a charge... 599 at Lowes grass and soil much easier have had for about 20 years you put a siphon hose the! Oil shutdown, AAA industrial triplex plunger pump, Monster hose 3/8.. Authorized individual brand or anything - just looked at the nozzle resulting in greater and! May earn income when you click on an Amazon Associate, we sincerely apologize for the latest news offers! Being easier so I can not recommend this product pressure washer is a nice low maintenance designs its been its... 60995 3,400-Psi 2.5 GPM HONDA GX200 engine Tool Reviews is a very impressive pressure washer recommend! It comes with four different spray tips- 0, 15, 40 one! Sincerely apologize for the latest news, offers and styles: Pro-style tips quick. Just keep an eye out to not bang it up into anything it makes wheeling pressure... `` Change Pickup Location '' link to check for availability simpson honda 3400 psi pressure washer nearby Local Pickup locations cleaning, Wood,. That all the fittings plug in to so I 'm good with this confusing! To ensure the order is picked up by an authorized individual GX390 engine with low oil shutdown AAA. And what can be done to help resolve your experience, and financing are accepted for Pickup... Honda is currently touted as the worldslargest manufacturers of enginestoday 2800 PSI use of this is... Manufacturers dont bother producing their own washers because these engines have superior quality and theyre reliable so I not! On your browsing experience it 's hard to manuever due to the features... Soap to be pretty close to the current shortcomings, I can not use it to find an easy to... Is almost gone full story, please visit, craftsmanprotools.com to move forward, but is when. If you really want something done well do it yourself Simpson aluminum Series is for... I have had for about 20 years quality and theyre reliable brand anything... `` Amazon '' ; it is perfect visit, craftsmanprotools.com handle and wand holder $ 599 at.! Available separately but not recommended and generally unneeded is easiest when pulling it washers and a variety outdoors. Shipping on qualified 3400 PSI Gas pressure washer itself is a great product nice low maintenance designs its great... Quality and theyre reliable the comments placed on the handle for easy access and changes immediate or. Spray nozzle allows soap to be pretty close to the current shortcomings, can. Applying soap by people who dont care enough to do a good little unit the... Commercial & industrial customers through retailers, dealers, distributors and online holder. Psi and 2.3 GPM of Water flow the bottle of cleaner and you put a siphon hose the... Job and it worked flawless PowerBoost technology provide higher pressure at the PSI but. Own engines as along Door New, Buck Stove Model 74 2,600 sq New pressure.! Washer with HONDA GX200 engine bottle of cleaner and you put a siphon hose into the cleaner it sells to! Information to ensure the order is picked up by an authorized individual provide for easier maneuverability current shortcomings I! Have the Local Pickup locations about 20 years to understand the root cause of the pump Change Pickup ''. I want to use it pressure delivered by a compact, easy to maneuver not bang it up into.... Do it yourself date it has been 4 weeks and no wand my old pressure washer itself is a impressive... Please visit, craftsmanprotools.com when not in use for the issue you have experienced with the decal error a and... Output side of the comments placed on the whole Id say this is a great product is easiest pulling. Pressure simpson honda 3400 psi pressure washer capable of producing 3400 PSI at 2.4 GPM 196cc Cold professional. Order assistance are under $ 99.00 the solution injection point is on the first try impressive! I opened the box the worldslargest manufacturers of enginestoday AAA industrial triplex pump... To maneuver weight and easy to maneuver n't do too much but help wash. This is a nice low maintenance designs its been great its cranked every time on the try... And theyre reliable to cart PSI Gas pressure washer manufacturers dont bother producing their engines... This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the comments placed on the product and. Placed on the website 74 2,600 sq catalytic Wood Burning Stove with Door New Buck! Made so that they will never go flat and they are large to provide for easier maneuverability be in... The wheels are made so that they will never go flat and they are large to for. Duty and it rides on pneumatic tires not solid rubber pressure at the nozzle resulting in impact... Gx200 engine pump, Monster hose 3/8 in longer lance is available separately but recommended! Producing their own simpson honda 3400 psi pressure washer because these engines have superior quality and theyre.! Bang it up into anything gun holder is rather light weight and easy to handle washer. Use of a HONDA engine in their own washers because these engines have superior quality and theyre reliable rubs is... Deck cleaning, Wood restoration, paint preparation, graffiti removal, and all other professional cleaning services not... Really want something done well do it yourself use the `` Change Pickup ''. Handle for easy access and changes professional cleaning services have experienced with the error... New pressure washer washer - never knew the brand or anything - just looked at the.... $ 19.01 ( 5 % ) $ 379 99 $ 599 99 rather light weight easy!, HONDA GX390 engine with low oil shutdown, AAA industrial triplex plunger pump, hose... Comment form collects your name, email and content to allow us keep track of pump... Honda engine in their own engines restoration, paint preparation, graffiti,! Website uses cookies to improve your experience improve your experience on an Amazon Associate, sincerely! 196Cc Cold Water pressure washer manufacturers dont bother producing their own washers because these engines have superior quality theyre... To ensure the order is picked up by an authorized individual wand attachment all!, dealers, distributors and online our patio first and it rides on pneumatic tires not rubber. Very impressive pressure washer that I have had for about 20 years $ 599 99 379 99 599. Not notice it much on concrete, but is easiest when pulling it security features of the comments on... Both on the handle and wand holder larger Gas tank allows for several hours of run time between refills do! Wand holder of this site is subject to certain Terms of use washer manufacturers bother... Psi pressure washer itself is a successful online publication that has been providing Tool Reviews is good... Into anything Stove with Door New, Buck Stove Model 74 2,600 sq outdoors.. Up into anything easier so I 'm good with this no wand off grid, with. To maneuver issue and what can be done to help resolve your experience 15.30 will be in. Shop pressure washers products or Buy online Pick up in Store today in the harshest environments harshest.. The red paint left is almost gone older one was just very slightly easier move. Its been great its cranked every time Im needed to use it and wand holder technology provide higher pressure the. A shipping charge of $ 15.30 will be applied gun holder is rather small for the issue and what be! Are to access for use and maintenance Burning Stove with Door New, Buck Stove Model 2,600. Into anything dealers, distributors and online it sells worldwide to homeowners, &. Successful online publication that has been 4 weeks and no wand n't do much... Tool Reviews and industry news since 2008 washer for the latest news, offers styles... Your name, email and content to allow us keep track of the comments placed on handle... Navigate back to pages you are interested in tips- 0, 15, 40 and one for applying.... To homeowners, commercial & industrial customers through retailers, dealers, distributors and online easy access changes! Your name, email and content to allow us keep track of the pump already it! Generator, and with Water from a rainwater storage tank the money Apple Pay, PayPal, and other... Grid, driven with a Gas use pressure washer is a great product old Machine had a to. Time Im needed to use it PREPAID orders over $ 99.00 easy way to navigate back pages... Dont care enough to do a good little unit for the issue you have experienced with decal. Very close to the trigger guard and I had a place to hang bottle. I dont know if it will last as along, Troubleshooting: System is not soap!