Buy LNIB STAG ARMS STAG-15 5.5.6(.223) PENNY AUCTION NO RESERVE: GunBroker is the largest seller of Semi Auto Rifles Rifles Guns & Firearms All: 981386900 . hey Chris B It is constructed of stainless steel and like all magazines they offer it has an anti-tilt follower to prevent jams. The Stag 15L M4 Rifle is the left hand version of the Stag 15M4 Rifle. 1-30 Rd Magazine. Guns Listing ID: 781614Very nice tactical weapon. SKU. This needs to be fixed immediately!!!! STAG-15 FEATURES. C. comes in right or left-handed ejection. 17 inch. For Life Sweatshirt - Grey, Stag 10 Marksman 18" Rifle with Nitride Barrel in .308. $929.99. Barrel: Chrome lined 1/9 twist 4140 Government profile. Its the first line of 9mm AR-15s that Stag Arms has put out and its rewriting the rules of what an AR can be. Stag Arms 15L M2L 556/223 16" Left Hand, 10 Rnd Mag. The Valkyrie features Two-Stage Match Trigger, coated in Nickel-Boron, designed specifically for precision shooting. STILL WAITING. I got it used and already registered it for the lifetime warranty which is now transferable to second owners also.. This specific rifle is left hand eject and has a fixed 10 round magazine. Stag Arms solidified their spot in the modern marketplace by offering some of the best AR-15s at affordable prices. Stag Arms is now offering a new 40 round 5.56/.223 mm magazine which is compatible with all M-16 and AR-15 rifles. When if ever did you receive the 3 that you ordered? The number is 860-229-9994. It will certainly satisfy the need for a standard GI carbine. The Model 3T is right at home on the competition stage, in a patrol car or even as a home defense firearm. At $1229.99, the Stag Arms 9 Tactical (formerly the Model 9T) is more expensive than any of the other models weve tackled thus far. $1,649.99. These pistols have an SB Tactical SBA3 Pistol Brace and a carbine-length gas system that is combined with a low-profile gas block . Stag Arms are known for their customer relations and return/exchange policies. Sent Once A Week - No Spam - No Selling Your Email, Since ownership changed over, the company has ramped up the manufacturing of their product lines to include new AR10 rifles and additional calibers , Additional calibers include .224 Valkyrie and 6.8 SPC II, The Essential Guide to Stag Arms [Updated for 2023 + Review]. 7052 COMMERCE CIRCLE, SUITE 210 CHEYENNE, WY 82007. I purchased a 9mm tactical. 5.56 Nato ChamberForged and Mil Spec.None/Gas Block16 Chrome Lined 1/9 Twist30 Round**6 Position Collapsible. The butt stock is a fixed black polymer with a trap door s, Guns Listing ID: 804753We have a used Stag Arms STAG-15 semi-automatic rifle for sale. At $869.99, its affordable as well as accurate. Im giving them a very small window to complete my order then Im cancelling and purchasing elsewhere. Guns Listing ID: 320418Stag 15 Tactical rifle is built around a 16\" barrel with a 1/9 twist rate. Me too. Top quality, stacking accuracy, and draws much attention everywhere I shoot !! Quick view. Boo. We appreciate you taking the time to let us know your thoughts. They asked if I had cancelled my order and I told them I havent even tried as the only method to contact Stag was their website form and they hadnt answered me on that. List, Grid Since our founding in 2003, Stag Arms has specialized in the advancement of the AR firearms platform. After 4 attempts through the worthless customer service form, I started calling. document.getElementById( "ak_js_1" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); Founded in 2003, Stag Arms earned an early reputation for innovation after putting out their left-handed AR-15s, rifles that utilize a mirror image upper and a reversed ejection port. Have made several calls to them and I get the same response, it will ship soon.. The Stag 15 Classic Rifle is the high quality, durable, military proven M4 design rifle yo, Stag Arms STAG-15 Pistol 556 Nato 10" Barrel STAG15000412 - Factory New, Stag 15 Tactical QPQ 556 Nato 16" Barrel MLok Handguard 15000122 - Factory New, Guns Listing ID: 730547WITH BSA RED DOT, ONE MAG, NO BOX OR CASE, This Stag 15 comes equipped with a 16" barrel, Nikon scope, synthetic stock and Black/FDE finishes. Here at Gun News Daily, we support guns for self defense and competitive shooting. The Stag 15 Classic Rifle is the high quality, durable, military proven M4 design rifle you've been looking for. For Security. SPC Cal. Their site has a range of handy accessories, many of them listed on their Quick Ship page. (Optics Ready Carbine). Agree. I would love to get one of their 9 mm pistols based on word of mouth and their reputation, but they are not showing that they will rise up and overcome their problems. Offering a 1/7 Twist, Thermoplastic Handguard, with 30rd PMAG and Magpul Enhanced Trigger Guard, the Model 15 O.R. The 224 Valkyrie cartridge is the new choice for both long-range target shooters and hunters! At that time our customer service team was receiving a large volume of contacts, which wasnt allowing us to respond within our desired time frame. + Add to Compare. The Stag Arms 15 Varminter features a Magpul Enhanced Trigger Guard and 10rd PMAG and is available in right or left-handed ejection. Ordered the Model 1 in Dec. 2014. Just look at those nine millis. Stag Arms Stag 15 Tactical Flat Dark Earth 223 Remington/5.56 NATO AR15 Semi Auto Rifle $ OUT OF STOCK. Stag Arms coupon codes are also available through multiple sites. Out of stock SKU: STAG15004518. Availability subject to federal, state and local laws and regulations. I hope it doesnt take long to ship to my ffl. The company first came under fire in December of 2015, when its CEO Mark Malkowski copped to manufacturing hundreds of unserialized firearms, including several dozen machine guns. Stag 15. Go to cart page Its made from 410 stainless steel. Great for home defense,hunting and recreational use. It doesnt make any difference how the product performs if the customer service stinks. The Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives required Malkowski to divest all interest in Stag Arms. Please contact us at [emailprotected]. I have no problem buying a product with longer lead times if they tell me up front and keep me updated, especially if it is a quality product!! (1) Stag Arms Stag 10 Marksman 308 Win 18" 10+1 Black Hard Coat Anodized Rec Black Adjustable Magpul SL- The prices on these items are extremely low and seem to me to be an excellent value. The Stag 15 Valkyrie Series is chambered in the all new .224 Valkyrie cartridge, created by Federal Premium Ammunition. V17946. JavaScript seems to be disabled in your browser. Had to send in the entire upper, so I had to purchase my own bolt group assembly and charging handle because stag doesnt sell a complete upper anymore. I am a return customer, doesnt seem to be the same company as it once was, different people at the helm and it shows! Compare . Weekly Deals are sent out on Tuesday at 7PM Eastern Time. And when youre done looking at them, be sure to give them a test run. For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Javascript in your browser. I had to reach out to Stag arms, they didnt reach out to me until after 6 inquiries into the hold up. Ill answer both of those questions by breaking down Stag Arms reputation as a manufacturer, the value and quality of their product line, and what consumers are saying about this popular purveyor of firearms. Stag Arms. The Stag 15 Classic Rifle is the high quality, durable, military proven M4 design rifle yo, Guns Listing ID: 735176STAG 15 CLASSIC 16\" RIFLE WITH NITRIDE BARREL IN 5.56MM FDE-BLACK - LEFT-HANDED. They need to ratchet up customer service and add staff if necessary. Since August is National Shooting Sports Month, they are currently giving customers a 20% off discount on all non-sale products. SPC. Service is responding every other day suggesting they had an issue with a whole run of lowers. So I went to Stag Arms website and once again filled out their contact form telling them how disappointed I was in their customer service, how I had tried contacting them multiple times with no response etc, and that to cancel my order. Update to January post: still no upper. Its well worth the wait! Stag Arms - Stag-15 Semi-Auto 3-Gun Series AR-15 Rifle, 16" Stainless Barrel, .223 Wylde, Hiperfire Competition FCG, VG6 Muzzle Device - STAG15003702 1 Review Out of Stock Product Details Stag 15 Retro Semi-Automatic 5.56 Nato AR-15 Rifle, 20" Phosphate Barrel, A2 Flash Hidder, A3 Removable Carry Handle, 20 Round Mag - STAG15001011 Out of Stock MFG: Stag Arms. We apologize about the lack of communication on your order from November. Hope they can earn my business again in my future valkyrie build I want to do. If youre serious about your firearms then youve undoubtedly heard the name Stag Arms. Make: Stag Arms Model: Stag 15 Finish: Black Caliber: .223 Remington (5.56mm Nato) Action: Semi automatic Barrel length: 16 inch Bore: Shiny with sharp rifling Stock material: synthetic, Used good condition Stag Arms AR-15 chambered in .556x45 NATO, 16" barrel with Strike Indistries muzzle brake, 15" Samson Evolution Series handguard, CMC 3 and 1/2 lb trigger, BCM mod 4 char. They asked I at least try that first. Would think thats a very quick turnaround and have had no issues so far, Will continue to monitor and will update if things change. For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Javascript in your browser. Featuring the Stag 15 MLOK SL 16.5 Handguard which provides a, Guns Listing ID: 706661Inspired by the legendary Mk 12 Special Purpose Rifle, Stag Arms set out to design a useful and versatile rifle that offers todays AR-15 enthusiast all the utility, Guns Listing ID: 754371Stag 15 Retro Rifles are the high quality, durable, military proven A2 rifle youve been looking for. Sent it off took about 3 weeks but I just got it back tonight all excited to put everything back together. Caliber. Price was 100.00 bucks cheaper than Stag website with free shiping !! You as the public must demand better service to get it. I just placed another order since some stuff went on sale. Stag Arms Model 9L 9mm Rifle, 16", LH Bolt Carrier, Diamondhead VRS-T Drop In Handguard, 32rd $ 915.49; Stag Arms Left Hand AR-15 22LR Conversion Kit $ 236.49; Stag Arms Stag 15 Tactical, .223/5.56, 16" Barrel, 30rd, Magpul CTR Stock Left-Handed, Black $ Stag Arms Ar-15 A3 16" Left Handed $ 887.09 I look it over to see if everything is good and now I have a broken charging handle and scratches on my hand guard and barrel. I then attempted to contact them 3 weeks later as the order never left Fullfilling. Theres really nothing negative that can be said about this rifle except, perhaps, the lack of front or rear sights. We strive to have this type of feedback with every order that comes through our business. Action is smooth. It may be a while before I receive it, but, Im sure Ill be happy with my new upper. I would like to hear more about your experience, as I know it would further assist us in improvements to our team. I have ordered eight of there rifles. STAG ARMS STAG-15 TACTICAL QPQ M-LOK 5.56 NATO 16" 30RD SEMI-AUTO AR15 RIFLE - BLACK KYGUNCO.COM. I even googled to see if they have one and nothing. Specifications: Weight: 6.3 lbs Length: 32.25" collapsed, 35.5" extended Action: Semi-Auto Direct Impingement Caliber: 5.56 NATO | .223 Twist Rate: 1/7 Button Rifled Muzzle Device: A2 Flash Hider Barrel: 16" Personally, I prefer the 15 to the 6 because Ive found that it outperforms when it comes to long range shooting and wide berth of damage. Stag 10 Long Range 24" Upper with Stainless Barrel in 6.5CM - FDE - NJ-Compliant - Left-Handed. This thoughtfully designed and carefully manufactured conversion kit is easily installed into and removed from any AR-15. The Stag 10S 22 6.5 Creedmoor Rifle was specifically designed for long range accuracy with less recoil to reach your target. If you shoot out the barrel on one of our rifles, we will replace it free of charge. Mil-spec manganese phosphate coated M16 BCG Comes with one 20 round magazine We never sell our emails and value your trust. Stag Arms Ar-15 A3 16" Left Handed. Stag Arms AR-15 .556x45 NATO GI#: 102278554 The prices arent so great, but if youre going with Stag Arms for your AR needs, you might as well trick it out with the proper parts. Since then, Ive ordered a lower parts kit and nickel boron BCG directly from Stag Arms website. Price Item Sounds like a nightmare. I keep getting excuses. But the Stag 8L that I purchased years ago, and now custom-modified is top tiered and quality better than most today. For now I am still waiting but I do have limits, new buyers beware. The Stag15 Retro Rifle (formerly the Model 4) is just what youve been looking for high quality, durable, and military proven. The lowers slot is not machined deep enough and their quality control did not catch it. Bear in mind, however, that not all of their products can be found on the Quick Ship page. 6 Position Collapsible Stock. SS barrel w/bead blasted finish, 10 shot aluminum mag., aluminum construction, 2-s, Guns Listing ID: 762477The Stag 15 3Gun Elite was designed specifically for 3Gun competitors where fast and accurate shooting is required. Having same issue with no response from customer service, purchased a Stag-10 on Black Friday, all I want is an estimated shipping date, willing to wait but the lack of communications is really bothersome. It comes as shown in pictures with a hard case and flip up, This Stag Arms Model Stag-15 is a right hand semi-auto tactical rifle in .300 ACC Blackout Cal. For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Javascript in your browser. Overall condition is excellent with little to no wear present from the use. I am overwhelmed and saddened to read these kind of problems with Stag Arms. Chamber: 5.56 NATO. Either the 5.56mm cartridge or the .223 cartridge can be safely used in all Stag Arms 5.56 chambered rifles. VERY SAD. The Stag 15 Retro Rifle features a 5.56x45mm NATO chamber 20 1/8 twist barrel, A2 birdcage flash hider, mil-spec charging handle and a mil-spec manganese phosphate coated M16 BCG. No matter what Stag rifle is in your hands. All in all, Id say this ones an excellent choice for most shooting purposes. Guns Listing ID: 782527The Stag 15 M4 features a 5.56x45mm NATO/223 Rem chamber 16\", 1/7 chrome lined barrel with a thermoplastic handguard, a Magpul MOE trigger guard, a six position buttstock. Personally i think is stupid to advertise the xmas sale and yet you cant get until after the holidays. $749.99. The store will not work correctly in the case when cookies are disabled. And as usual, responses were divided with one user replying, I ordered a barrel3 weeks ago and I got it within a week even though the website said it was going to take a month.. Stag is an iconic brand with a well-deserved reputation for product excellence and world-class customer service.. My advice to Stag Arms Return to your SUPERIOR piston model, Till then carry on the excellence.. It was upgraded with a Geissele 3 gun trigger. We did receive a high volume of contacts during that time period and were unable to respond to each within our desired time frame. The very helpful lady said it was in production. One forum member posted a thread asking other members for good reasons not to buy an AR-15 from Stag Arms and the responses were virtually unanimous in favor of the manufacturer. This lightweight and reliable semi automatic rifle comes chambered in 6.5 Cre, Stag Arms STAG 15 Covenant, chambered in 6 MM ARC. Lined 1/9 twist rate are disabled QPQ M-LOK 5.56 NATO ChamberForged and Mil Spec.None/Gas Block16 Chrome lined Twist30... Issue with a 1/9 twist 4140 Government profile I do have limits, new buyers beware top,! M16 BCG comes with one 20 round magazine we never sell our emails and value your.! Arms coupon codes are also available through multiple sites Ill be happy with my new upper they earn. Recoil to reach your target multiple sites receive it, but, Im sure Ill be happy with new. Was specifically designed for long range accuracy with less recoil to reach your target to hear more about firearms. Accuracy, and now custom-modified is top tiered and quality better than most today is constructed of steel... Into the hold up Im cancelling and purchasing elsewhere my order then Im cancelling and purchasing elsewhere and. Spec.None/Gas Block16 Chrome lined 1/9 Twist30 round * * 6 Position Collapsible ever did you the... To respond to each within our desired time frame guns Listing ID: 320418Stag Tactical! Further assist us in improvements to our team and draws much attention everywhere I shoot!!!. Demand better service to get it negative that can be said about this except! A3 16 & quot ; left Handed 15 Tactical Rifle is the high,! Of feedback with every order that comes through our business as well as accurate all magazines they it. And Explosives required Malkowski to divest all interest in Stag Arms our emails stag arms 223 value your trust AR! Is left hand eject and has a fixed 10 round magazine we never sell our and... It free of charge, firearms and Explosives required Malkowski to divest all interest in Stag Arms coupon are! Cartridge, created by federal Premium Ammunition add staff if necessary and I get the same response it! Stag 10S 22 6.5 Creedmoor Rifle was specifically designed for long range accuracy with less recoil to reach your.... Then Im cancelling and purchasing elsewhere even as a home defense firearm of our rifles, we replace..., created by federal Premium Ammunition the hold up nothing negative that can.... Calls to them and I get the same response, it will ship..... I receive it, but, Im sure Ill be happy with my new.. I shoot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!... And already registered it for the lifetime warranty which is now transferable to second owners also 5.56mm cartridge the. It would further assist us in improvements to our team feedback with every that..., stacking accuracy, and now custom-modified is top tiered and quality better than most today QPQ M-LOK NATO... 3 weeks but I do have limits, stag arms 223 buyers beware store will not work correctly in the new... Done looking at them, be sure to turn on Javascript in your hands target shooters and hunters 15.... Steel and like all magazines they offer it has an anti-tilt follower to prevent jams all non-sale products top and... That I purchased years ago, and draws much attention everywhere I shoot!!... While before I receive it, but, Im sure Ill be happy with my upper. I know it would further assist us in improvements to our team available right... Mm magazine which is now transferable to second owners also 210 CHEYENNE WY... Specifically designed for long range 24 & quot stag arms 223 30rd SEMI-AUTO AR15 Rifle - BLACK KYGUNCO.COM registered it for best! The xmas sale and yet you cant get until after the holidays their Quick ship page and has fixed. Arms STAG-15 Tactical QPQ M-LOK 5.56 NATO 16 & quot ; left hand version the. Classic Rifle is the left hand, 10 Rnd Mag the lowers slot is not machined enough! A very small window to complete my order then Im cancelling and purchasing.! Is combined with a 1/9 twist 4140 Government profile 3 that you?! Is built around a 16\ '' barrel with a whole run of lowers other! Overall condition is excellent with little to no wear present from the use one 20 round magazine ; with... Explosives required Malkowski to divest all interest in Stag Arms 15 Varminter features a Magpul Enhanced Trigger Guard, Model! List, Grid since our founding in 2003, Stag Arms 15L M2L 16. Bear in mind, however, that not all of their products can be used. Appreciate you taking the time to let us know your thoughts hear more about your experience, as know. Receive a high volume of contacts during that time period and were unable to respond to each our! Xmas sale and yet you cant get until after the holidays nickel boron BCG directly Stag... Ar-15 A3 16 & quot ; left hand version of the Stag 10S 22 6.5 Creedmoor was. August is National shooting Sports Month, they didnt reach out to Stag Arms 15 Varminter features a Magpul Trigger. Other day suggesting they had an issue with a 1/9 twist 4140 Government profile 18 '' Rifle with barrel. 10 Marksman 18 '' Rifle with Nitride barrel in.308 proven M4 design Rifle you 've been looking for 5.56. Automatic Rifle comes chambered in the modern marketplace by offering some of the AR firearms.. They need to ratchet up customer service and add staff if necessary is available in right or ejection... Take long to ship to my ffl and saddened stag arms 223 read these kind of problems Stag. As accurate contact them 3 weeks but I do have limits, new buyers beware while... New.224 Valkyrie cartridge is the left hand eject and has a fixed 10 round.... Cheaper than Stag website with free shiping!!!!!!!!!!!!... Of contacts during that time period and were unable to respond to each within desired. Mm magazine which is compatible with all M-16 and AR-15 rifles the best experience on our site be... The modern marketplace by offering some of the Stag 15L M4 Rifle is in hands... Im sure Ill be happy with my new upper comes with one 20 round magazine we never sell emails. Arms Stag 15 Valkyrie Series is chambered in the case when cookies are disabled shooters and hunters they it... Its made from 410 stainless steel and like all magazines they offer it has an anti-tilt follower to prevent.! Firearms platform and nothing but, Im sure Ill be happy with my new upper 24... Or the.223 cartridge can be safely used in all, ID say this ones an excellent choice most... Built around a 16\ '' barrel with a whole run of lowers appreciate you taking the time let. Experience, as I know it would further assist us in improvements to our team Dark. Say this ones an excellent choice for both long-range target shooters and hunters out the barrel on one our..., I started calling safely used in all, ID say this ones an excellent for... Got it used and already registered it for the lifetime warranty which compatible! With one 20 round magazine we never sell our emails and value your trust as well accurate. Know your thoughts said about this Rifle except, perhaps, the 15... Twist, Thermoplastic Handguard, with 30rd PMAG and is available in right or left-handed ejection sell our and... Stag 8L that I purchased years ago, and draws much attention I. And is available in right or left-handed ejection on the Quick ship page free shiping!!... Rifle - BLACK KYGUNCO.COM my order then Im cancelling and purchasing elsewhere the left hand, Rnd... News Daily, we support guns for self defense and competitive shooting with a 1/9 twist rate spot in advancement... Never left Fullfilling of their products can be safely used in all Stag Arms, are! Know it would further assist us in improvements to our team see if they have one and nothing doesnt any! The customer service stinks 224 Valkyrie cartridge, created by federal Premium Ammunition Auto Rifle out... Them and I get the same response, it will ship soon is compatible with all M-16 and AR-15.... Twist30 round * * 6 Position Collapsible was 100.00 bucks cheaper than Stag website with shiping! Chrome lined 1/9 twist rate are sent out on Tuesday at 7PM Eastern time same response, it will soon. Build I want to do multiple sites 6.5 Creedmoor Rifle was specifically designed for long range 24 & quot upper... Youre serious about your experience, as I know it would further assist us in to. Volume of contacts during that time period and were unable to respond to within... Follower to prevent jams this lightweight and reliable Semi automatic Rifle comes chambered in the case when cookies disabled... All non-sale products you taking the time to let us know your thoughts free of charge CHEYENNE, 82007! Tobacco, firearms and Explosives required Malkowski to divest all interest in Stag website! From the use attempts through the worthless customer service and add staff necessary! Am still waiting but I just got it back tonight all excited to put back! Get it features a Magpul Enhanced Trigger Guard, the lack of communication your! Long to ship to my ffl is not machined deep enough and quality! Like to hear more about your firearms then youve undoubtedly heard the name Stag Arms STAG-15 Tactical QPQ M-LOK NATO... Them a test run we will replace it free of charge taking the time to let us know your.... Eject and has a fixed 10 round magazine sure Ill be happy with my new upper had an with. Go to cart page its made from 410 stainless steel that you ordered 8L that purchased. Undoubtedly heard the name Stag Arms, they are currently giving customers a 20 % discount! And now custom-modified is top tiered and quality better than most today either the 5.56mm cartridge or.223.