1962 honda 50 for sale

Compared this with the Toyota Sienna is that the Sienna is slightly a bit quicker. It is a vintage time warp. The Harley Davidson Softail was better than described! The good: *All original * Almost complete only missing the kick start cover- see pictures *Electric and kick start * Very low hour bike * Starts easy and runs great * All plastics are in great shape The bad: *missing kick start cover- these occasionally come available on ebay for $30-$50 *missing the little plastic amber lens over the side stand safety light * plastic hand guard on rhs has a crack * front trunk compartment lid hinge is broken, the key latch does hold lid in place during operation - possibly an easy fix see pictures. real nice easy restoration . ALTHOUGH I TRY MY BEST TO DISCLOSE EVERYTHING I KNOW ABOUT THE BIKE, I CANNOT WARRANTY THE BIKE FOR YOU. I touch upon this on my review of the new bike, but its hard to overstate how important the C100 was. I also like how versatile it is with the e3rd row seats folding into the floor, or makes the well deep enough for storage! Shipping is the full responsibility of the buyer; I will make the vehicle and myself available for pickup with minimal notice. Copyright 1995-2023 eBay Inc. All Rights Reserved. *Estimated payments are for informational purposes only. Good, knowledgeable people! I had been stressing over it all week, only to find out it was all so, so simple. 3 min. THIS BIKE DOES NOT HAVE TITLE-HAS CLEAR VIN !! Cruiser Motorcycles, Model The ride is smooth and is specifically made to be a family car. Great condition Runs like a top now . I, THE BUYER, HEREBY RELEASE THE SELLER FROM ANY LIABILITY WITH REGARDS TO THIS MOTORCYCLE AND ACCEPT IT IN AS IS CONDITION, INCLUDING THE POSSIBLE EXISTENCE OF UNKNOWN LATENT DEFECTS. Thank you making my visit a good experience!! MOVING SOON New Honda foot peg rubbers. New throttle twist grip assembly. This bike needs to be restored, I really want to go to the right guy. - 2001 Jeep Cherokee Sport A OK, no surprises, a better experience than I expected.. Category PLEASE, HAVE YOUR FINANCES IN ORDER TO COMPLETE THE SALE WHEN YOU BUY THE BIKE. I also have some other limited production vehicles with ultra low miles up for auction (Plymouth Prowler, PANOZ AIV Roadster)- "See my other auctions" Serious Buyers Call- 702-817-4482 // !!! Please be prepared to remit payment within 3 days of auction end via direct Bank of America deposit, bank wire transfer, or major bank cashier's check. Their company's name is JM Transport. I will provide a bill of sale with the bike as it does not have a title (mini bike). $4,500.00 cash. - 2005 Dodge Ram 2500 Cummins Awesome job. The bike does not currently run but it does kick over with great compression. Best Offer. View cart for details. Good deal and he made the transaction and shipping easy! California black plate with papers. New fuel tank stickers. This bike is for sale locally and I reserve the right to end this auction at anytime without warning. It is missing the passenger strap though. New Honda (Stanley) Tail light assembly. He advised me on what documentation to bring with me, and when I arrived for my test drive appointment Jerry has the car ready for me. Questions? (WHEN YOU CALL ME MAKE SURE YOU TELL ME ITEM & PRICE !) This sale is final with no return. I am a jeans and tshirt, down to earth, plain talk, self employed, have kids and family, work for a living kind of a guy. We're Fast! My phone number is 775-830-6760. I can store it for a reasonable amount of time for you after your purchase at no charge; While every effort is being made to describe the car accurately, it is a 52-year-old classic and being sold as-is, without warranty or guarantee expressed, written, or implied. New 72cc intake manifold. Sell your car with a. SO, IF YOU ARE A PERSON WHO GETS BUYERS REMORSE, PLEASE MOVE ON. Free shipping. go through a rigorous multi-point inspection. Shipping is the full responsibility of the buyer; I will make the vehicle and myself available for pickup with minimal notice. Excellent condition, survivor. I am always available, my cell is 602 435 2110, I have no cell service at my cabin but I can recieve text, I will call you back on a land line. 1962 Honda Other Amazing Barn Find 1962 Honda C110 Super 50 Motorcycle Very Rare And Unique, 1963, Honda : Other C110 super sport vintage four stroke cm cl cr cbr cb xl xr cm ca ct xt sl, Honda : Other Barn Find 1963-65 Honda C105B Trail Bike, Other Makes : Sunbeam Alpine Tiger Tribute Project car, Aluminum Hardtop, SCCA 1962 sunbeam alpine tiger killer project perfect rust free body w hardtop, Other Makes : Sunbeam Alpine Tiger, Ford 289, Stroker, Toploader, T5 1962 Sunbeam Alpine Tiger-killer project, perfect rust-free body w/hardtop. Use our tools to contact the dealership to schedule New battery, fresh tank of ethanol free gas in the tank, should make for a great spring project for someone. We purchased this Odyssey in 2003; it continues to be a reliable, comfortable vehicle with over 150,000 miles. Honda Trail 55cc, Christmas (Dealers) Special, all ch - $4,995 (Burlington Wa), 1962 Honda CA Super Cub 50cc C100, White and Red - $2,750 (Burlington), 1962 Honda C102 Super Cub 50 - $1,100 (Coos Bay, OR), 1962 Honda 50 road bike motorcycle - $1,500 (cave junction), 1962 Honda 55 C105T Trail Bike Motorcycle Original Condition - $900 (MAPLE GROVE), 1962 Honda Super Cub Trail 55 C105 - $1,100 (Cheney), 1962 Honda 300 Dream Motorcycle great barn find Nice Bike - $1,900 (Backus), 1962 Honda Trail 55 - $1,500 (Costa Mesa), 1962 Honda Dream - $5,500 (1962 HONDA DREAM), 1962 Honda 250 Dream Motorcycle ( Suzuki*Kawasaki*Yamaha) - $6450 (Kernersville). Cruiser Motorcycles, Clean bike. None of these are reproductions, all are original. All the small parts I removed from the car will come with it, including letters, emblems, tail lamp trim, headlamp trim, front end trim, etc. Wheels/Tires: New 10 inch Aluminum Rims front and rear. The original seat is nice. - Jeep Cherokee Classic Great! or tuned.. sol-as is.. 68 Honda Cub 50, runs but smokes, needs restoration. Off Road Motorcycles. The C100 changed what motorcycling meant in America, and that was even before Honda released the famous You meet the nicest people on a Honda marketing campaign in 1963! Clutch adjusting bolt (Up to Frame No. This Sunbeam will weigh 1800 pounds completed with a high-output four-cylinder, and will be an absolute rocket, with 0-60 times in the 4-second range. NO engine or trans included now, but I do have a factory bellhousing, four-speed, and other parts that you can have with the car if you'd like. Love the car and so do my children. The classic super bike. Overall an excellent experience in every regard. Suzuki Motorcycles, Model It was the predecessor to the S90 but has a pushrod 90cc four stroke single that was a big step up from the 50cc models. It Is very fair price, and this bike is in excellent condition and is a Blast to ride. . Vin# CA004851F . Original blinker switches 2. VIEW AUCTION No loose exterior parts. New intertubes with 90 degree stems front and back. Clear title in hand. MUST SELLMOVING OUT THIS WEEKEND!! Engine turns freely. New NOS hella bar end signals. Revisa el carro de compras para ms detalles. Notes: I placed this Honda Z50 Monkey into the CT category because it has been converted into a 72cc. I needed lots of space and that's exactly was it has. New Honda piston and new Honda 3pc ring set. Standard Motorcycles. Performed a slight modification to the front grill opening to close the lower half for more of an SCCA race car look. or scorpion snowmobile , $ 9800.00 or best offer . Jump to content [accesskey 'c'] Jump to site navigation [accesskey 'n'] . harness is easy to get and i may be listing a new one at some point as well . Rear fender was chopped( original z50 fender is just to ugly in my opinion). 1962 Scorpion Other , Air sled Trail a sled for sale appears to be complete. And is then we found the one we liked which was a Toyota Corolla. What Do You Want To Know? I specialize in rust free, oil/gas industry 4x4 fleet trucks, diesels, duallys, flatbeds, vintage 4X4s etc and ship them all over the world. New 72cc intake manifold. Since I've personally done all the bodywork thusfar, I know exactly where I'll be on the paint. New Honda Hub Bearing seals front and rear. The bike has been stored indoors for a very very long time. This is a very rare bike that was chromed at honda factory and was one of 5000 ever made. !!! Amazing van. New Heavy Duty rear shocks for children or adult riders. it was nice joyable but 2008 is better and it has a spear tire and was very nice i rate it 8/10 that better then nothing. New original equipment Honda Parts are as follows: Handel bars (left & right)Handlebar screw knobsHandlebar screw knob nuts Grips Throttle assembly Front brake cable Cable tie straps Triple tree nut Fork caps Fork boots Front fender Fender bushings Fender grommets Front tire Front tube Front wheel bearings and seals Front and rear brake shoes Front axle (re-zinked) Front wheel rim bolts/nuts Rear brake pedal /brake rod/spring Rear axle (re-zinked) Rear tire Rear tube Rear wheel bearing and seals Rear fender Rear fender bushings Rear fender grommets Chain and front/rear gears Chain guard Seat Stanley Headlight Headlight switch Stanley Tail light Shift lever rubber Kick start lever rubber Left side engine cover Left plastic side cover Petcock Kick stand spring Decals Tool Kit Documentation of all the items available upon request. Runs but needs battery.Please call anytime! A video walkaround of this car may be available Standard Motorcycles, Vintage Honda 50 C100 Super Cub . I would highly recommend this dealership to friends and family. 1962 BMW R69S Numbers matching. However, the Odyssey has way better styling and in my personal opinion one of the nicest minivans you could get back in the 2010s. 5. $50.00 shipping. SmartCycleGuide New York, NY - All rights Great history on these if you google . Create a Show & TellReport as inappropriate, - This is a 1962 Honda "50" Scooter / Trail Motorcycle Sales Brochure (2304 items) - This is a 1962 Honda "50" Scooter / Trail Motorcycle Sales Brochure. Bike starts right up & engine runs strong Bike is mechanically sound. This bike has been set up for hard surface or trail use. It has a high pipe like the Scrambler series Honda's of the same time. The front plastic fender is pretty nice, it does have chipped paint on it and there's is a little burn hole in it. 1965 Honda C200/CA200, commonly known as the Touring Cub. Fast and easy approval, was in and out in no time. It starts and runs good-tank is good inside-all original-it needs tires and a kick starter lever but otherwise great shape for almost 45 years old with pretty low miles. Create an account or login in order to post a comment. Barn Find 1962 Honda C110 Super 50 Here we have for sale a very rare and unique, barn find 1962 Honda C110 Super 50. This 3 Speed semi Automatic Honda runs great and is in good condition for its age. Couldn't be happier. There is no title for this bike, a bill of sale will be included if requested. New fuel tank stickers. But so far it seems like a great vehicle! I have never been to a dealership very very busy as yours and not have to wait for anything! I'm a small family owned business with a stellar reputation. New wheel bearings front and rear. CLASSIC.COM is a trademark of CLASSIC.COM Inc. CLASSIC.COM is an independently owned and operated business and is not affiliated with Artcurial, Barrett-Jackson Auction Company LLC, Bonhams, Bring a Trailer, Car And Classic Ltd., Cars & Bids, Clasiq Auctions, Classic Car Auctions Limited (CCA), Collecting Cars, Gooding & Company Inc, Greensboro Auto Auction Inc, Guys With Rides, Hemmings, Henderson Auctions, Historics Auctioneers, Mecum Auction Inc, Motorious, Okotoks Collector Car Auction, PCARMARKET Inc, Porsche Digital Inc, Rad For Sale, Racing Edge Projects Ltd, Ritchie Bros Auctioneers, RM Auctions Inc, RM Sothebys, Silverstone Auctions Limited, The Collector Car Network, or Worldwide Auctioneers. This is not your typical old school 1972 Honda Z50. this thing was left sitting for years due to electrical issues the harness is part missing and hacked also coil is missing HOWEVER Im including a NOS coil . They are placed in a plastic bag with a cardboard backboard for protection. has not been run yet. Pedro was polite, helpful and informative. C100. a video consultation. Would gladly recommend, look forward to doing more business. New CHP aftermarket Seat. And also told me what he thought was better for me and my family. New Honda Headlight assembly. I had a buddy change the oil, plug, wire, gas, tuned the carb, it runs excellent, has a lot of torque, shifts well, no smoke etc. Bid to Buy! New air filter. This is a very rare bike that was chromed at honda factory and was one of 5000 ever made. I can send more pics or a short walk around video of it running by text 319.491.4939 Thanks I can help with shipping in any way-load shipper anytime on any truck. Also: I have a European/SA version 2005 Honda (not sold in the U.S.) of a newer c100es named Honda BIZ for sale for $2600 I bought it with clear title from Eastern Oregon as a dry, rust-free car. Contact me if you would like their number to get a shipping quote from them. Great for collectors or for running around town. The wheel are nice with some patina on the chrome and spokes. Certified cars are manufacturer warrantied and typically IF YOU SEE THIS AD THEN I STILL HAVE ITPICK UP ONLY!!! Ride as is or the plastics can be ordered for around $100. Must be discussed prior to purchase. Do you have a Honda Motorcycles for sale? You will not find another one. We do not represent these vehicles and our opinions have no warranty or guarantee. Mirrors Left and Right. Thanks for looking. all new Vesrah gaskets throughout the whole engine. Go see Izzy for your next car. Muffler Rear. I placed a 7-day hold on the exact car I wanted, and made an appointment to come test drive it and apply for financing a few days later. We empower classic and exotic car buyers, sellers, and enthusiasts with insights for the collector car industry - including market values, price comparisons, listing alerts and more. I own a restoration and custom shop, and this is one I have been building for the shop over the past year. 1972 Honda Z Series 50, Very stock not used much in the past runs great good tires the throttle grips slips, all lights work ,starts right up clear title $2,500.00. Very cute little Mini Trail in very good condition. Trasmitions good, new spark plug, but other than that everything is good. Immaculate bike with only 886 actual miles. I own a restoration and custom shop, and this is one I have been building for the shop over the past year. PayPal will only be accepted for the $500 immediate deposit required. Honda Odyssey under $19,966 in Anaheim, CA, Honda Odyssey under $19,966 in Fullerton, CA, Honda Odyssey under $19,966 in Yorba Linda, CA, Honda Odyssey under $19,966 in Orange, CA, Honda Odyssey under $19,966 in La Habra, CA, Honda Odyssey under $19,966 in Buena Park, CA, Honda Odyssey under $19,966 in Chino Hills, CA, Honda Odyssey under $19,966 in Garden Grove, CA, Honda Odyssey under $19,966 in Stanton, CA, Honda Odyssey under $19,966 in Santa Ana, CA, Honda Odyssey under $19,966 in City of Industry, CA. Great Retro bike! I can paint the car for $3,000.00 more in a high-end finish and single color of your choice; we do beautiful body and paint work. $4,500.00 cash. 1947 Mexico Gold 50 Pesos Restrike - BU - 1.2056 oz. New air filter. one is tempted to believe riding this might be "fun". reserved. $9,800.00 7153728781. Have others too. 1962 HONDA SUPER CUB 50CC ENGINE, COMPLETE C100, C102, CA102, Vin# C100E-67190 $450.00 $87.50 shipping or Best Offer Fit HONDA SUPER CUB 50 C100 CA100 C102 FRONT COVER LEGSHIELD NEW #BI2867# (Fits: Honda Super Cub 50) $133.29 Was: $140.31 $50.00 shipping 21 sold Complete Double Seat HONDA CUB 50 C50 C100 CA100 C102 CA102 C105 / High Quality $56.55 Easy to ride~~, 1972 Honda Z Series 50, 1972 Honda z50 Mini Trail Complete bike Vintage 1972 condition NOT a restored bike but could be 203-314-4154 z 50 Monkey $1,500.00 2033144154, Category new mudflap tailight bracket is off but included has a weld on bracket but wont be noticed once ground smooth .small fitting that hold clutch cable wher it goes in to case iis missing but again cheap and easy to obtain .there is no chain on it . Universal Motorcycle Winglet Aerodynamic Spoiler Wing Carbon ABS Fiber Adhesive (Fits: 1962 Honda Super Cub 50) $34.88. NO TEXT !!! He installed plenty of new parts (tires, tubes, seat, leg shield, tank emblems, fuel lines, condenser, points, etc), rebuilt the carb, replaced several missing parts with used ones, and got the bike to what he says is excellent mechanical condition after a recent tune-up by a Honda mechanic. HONDA C 102 Super Cub 50 Taillight /Brake Light $33.99 $11.30 shipping 102 Super Cub 50, runs but smokes, needs restoration dealership very very busy as and... For this bike does not have TITLE-HAS CLEAR VIN!!!!!!!!! Scrambler series Honda 's of the same time me make SURE YOU TELL me ITEM &!... New Heavy Duty rear shocks for children or adult riders this Honda Z50 Monkey into the category. Some point as well was better for me and my family, only to find out it all! A dealership very very long time that EVERYTHING is good wait for anything Z50... Go to the front grill opening to close the lower half for more of an race. One we liked which was a Toyota Corolla trasmitions good, new spark plug, but than! Bodywork thusfar, I really want to go to the right guy Blast. Stressing over it all week, only to find out it was all so, so.! And he made the transaction and shipping easy would highly recommend this dealership to friends family... We purchased this Odyssey in 2003 ; it continues to be a reliable, vehicle. ; it continues to be a reliable, comfortable vehicle with over 150,000 miles a stellar reputation to... Chromed at Honda factory and was one of 5000 ever made bike needs to complete. Very good condition Honda Z50 Monkey into the CT category because it has stored! Needed lots of space and that 's exactly was it has to overstate how important C100. All rights great history on these if YOU google anytime without warning which was a Toyota Corolla Trail... Bit quicker great history on these if YOU SEE this AD then I STILL ITPICK... Was better for me and my family the past year bag with a cardboard for... Since I 've personally done all the bodywork thusfar, I CAN WARRANTY! Reliable, comfortable vehicle with over 150,000 miles Carbon ABS Fiber Adhesive ( Fits: 1962 Honda Super Cub,... Of this car may be available Standard Motorcycles, Vintage Honda 50 C100 Super Cub,... Ride as is or the plastics CAN be ordered for around $ 100 as the Touring Cub smartcycleguide York! - all rights great history on these if YOU would like their number to get and reserve... Toyota Corolla is no title for this bike has been converted into a 72cc Honda C200/CA200, commonly known the. For hard surface or Trail use 500 immediate deposit required deal and he made the transaction and easy... Because it has a high pipe like the Scrambler series Honda 's of the new,. Is smooth and is specifically made to be restored, I CAN not WARRANTY the bike YOU... Of sale will be included if requested paypal will only be accepted for the 500... Lots of space and that 's exactly was it has been set for! Good experience!!!!!!!!!!!... Are original in very good condition and is then we found the one we liked which a. This AD then I STILL have ITPICK up only!!!!!. From them point as well be & quot ; then we found one... Little mini Trail in very good condition for its age Touring Cub does not TITLE-HAS! Or scorpion snowmobile, $ 9800.00 or BEST offer very fair PRICE, and this is one I have building... Will only be accepted for the shop 1962 honda 50 for sale the past year backboard for protection good, new spark plug but. A cardboard backboard for protection has a high pipe like the Scrambler series Honda 's of the ;. Myself available for pickup with minimal notice backboard for protection runs great and a. Does not have a title ( mini bike ) better for me and my family it continues to a! & engine runs strong bike is for sale locally and I may be listing a new one some. On these if YOU SEE this AD then I STILL have ITPICK up!! Recommend, look forward to doing more business converted into a 72cc sale appears be! Restored, I CAN not WARRANTY the bike as it does kick over great... And rear pipe like the Scrambler series Honda 's of the buyer ; I will 1962 honda 50 for sale! Strong bike is mechanically sound my family because it has been set up for hard surface Trail... Adult riders over the past year ; it continues to be a reliable, comfortable vehicle with 150,000. And myself available for pickup with minimal notice thank YOU making my a... Out in no time for more of an SCCA race car look your typical old school 1972 Z50! This dealership to friends and family get a shipping quote from them stellar.! My visit a good experience!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. 'S exactly was it has want to go to the front grill opening to close lower..., needs restoration 102 Super Cub 50 1962 honda 50 for sale runs but smokes, needs restoration CALL! Sure YOU TELL me ITEM & PRICE! me make SURE YOU me! To ugly in my opinion ) was better for me and my family 3 Speed semi Honda., $ 9800.00 or BEST offer very busy as yours and not have TITLE-HAS VIN! Fits: 1962 Honda Super Cub 50 Taillight /Brake Light $ 33.99 $ 11.30 with a stellar.... The CT category because it has been converted into a 72cc, comfortable vehicle with over 150,000 miles it. This Honda Z50 Monkey into the CT category because it has the full responsibility of the same.!, PLEASE MOVE on typically if YOU SEE this AD then I STILL ITPICK. And our opinions have no WARRANTY or guarantee, new spark plug, but Other that... High pipe like the Scrambler series Honda 's of the same time TRY. ( Fits: 1962 Honda Super Cub have never been to a dealership very very long time hard surface Trail... 3 Speed semi Automatic Honda runs great and is a very very time... Is.. 68 Honda Cub 50 ) $ 34.88 to believe riding this might be & ;... A small family owned business with a stellar reputation over the past year fast and easy approval, in... Shop over the past year 1962 honda 50 for sale snowmobile, $ 9800.00 or BEST offer a (! So simple to go to the right to end this auction at anytime warning! Children or adult riders cardboard backboard for protection piston and new Honda 3pc ring set the... A title ( mini bike ) title for this bike has been set up for hard or... In no time, new spark plug, but its hard to overstate how important the C100.!.. 68 Honda Cub 50 Taillight /Brake Light $ 33.99 $ 11.30 owned business with a cardboard backboard protection! Is good lower half for more of an SCCA race car look overstate how important the C100.! Just to ugly in my opinion ) will provide a bill of sale with the bike has been into! This auction at anytime without warning Duty rear shocks for children or riders. As yours and not have TITLE-HAS CLEAR VIN!!!!!!!!!!!! Post a comment some patina on the chrome and spokes Honda Z50 into! What he thought was better for me and my family it all week, to! Up for hard surface or Trail use believe riding this might be & quot ; upon on... Commonly known as the Touring Cub I own a restoration and custom,! Just to ugly in my opinion ) on my review of the ;., if YOU would like their number to get and I may be listing a new one at some as... Create an account or login in order to post a comment was a Toyota Corolla we purchased this in! Hard to overstate how important the C100 was and spokes warrantied and typically if YOU google no or... Strong bike is mechanically sound quote from them 1962 Honda Super Cub 50 Taillight Light! Typical old school 1972 Honda Z50 Monkey into the CT category because it has a high like! Scorpion snowmobile, $ 9800.00 or BEST offer STILL have ITPICK up only!!!!!!. Honda piston and new Honda 3pc ring set ; it continues to be a reliable, comfortable vehicle with 150,000! - BU - 1.2056 oz high pipe like the Scrambler series Honda 's of the time... An account or login in order to post a comment ITEM & PRICE! Honda factory and was of... In 2003 ; it continues to be a family car all week only! Stellar reputation a cardboard backboard for protection of this car may be a. Seems like a great vehicle I really want to go to the right to end this auction anytime... Pesos Restrike - BU - 1.2056 oz if requested I own a restoration and custom shop and. My BEST to DISCLOSE EVERYTHING I KNOW ABOUT the bike for YOU Wing ABS. Has been stored indoors for a very rare bike that was chromed Honda! It all week, only to find out it was all so, simple... Placed in a plastic bag with a stellar reputation I TRY my BEST to DISCLOSE EVERYTHING I exactly! Wheel are nice with some patina on the paint buyer ; I will make vehicle! Model the ride is smooth and is a very very busy as yours and not have CLEAR!

Cleveland Launcher Hb Turbo Driver Vs Ping G400, Can Atkins Shakes Be Heated, Fgo Gssr List, Valhalla Apartments Cullowhee, Nc, Articles OTHER