1994 chevy van value

All non-paying high bidders will be reported to eBay, and negative feedback will be posted. Browse Cargo Vans used in Country Lake Estates, NJ for sale on Cars.com, with prices under $19,985. **************** Buyer is responsible for pickup or shipping of this vehicle. No representations or warranties relied upon by bidders in making bids. Full payment should be made within one week of the auction's end. Paypal deposit may be required for buy it now.Final sale with no returns. Has 125,770 miles, Runs good. The Used 1994 Chevrolet Chevy Van is offered in the following submodels: Chevy Van. MILEAGE: we are a liquidation trust and it is virtually impossible for us to certify that the mileage is correct on the vehicle that we list because the vehicle has not been in our possession since new. If you don't know anything about buying cars go buy a brand new Honda Civic or a Ford focus. Used 1994 Chevrolet G-Series G20 Van Quincy, WA 98848 Edit Options Mileage: 159,149 4.3 Consumer Write a review View Gallery Important info & Definitions Valid for ZIP Code 98848 through. I am a nice and Sociable person, ring me up if you have any questions about the car or if you have any problems looking at my ad here. Please contact me to arrange payment a.s.a.p. Seller assumes no responsibility for any repairs regardless of any oral statements about the vehicle.Thank You Terms and Conditions New Page 3Winning bidder must contact us within 24 hours of auction end, and make arrangements for payment at that time. ----- This step van was previously fleet serviced by Penske, owned and operated by a large bakery company. Lately 60%-90% are being shipped Cross country Over-Seas. 1994 Chevy Step Van converted to camper $12,500 Tennessee, McDonough County, IL 1994 250,000 Miles 1994 Chevrolet P30 1994 Chevy Step Van /Camper with new motor, brakes and bearings. Check out my other items!Be sure to add me to your favorites list!Sign up for my email newsletters by adding my eBay Store to your FavoritesDont bid till you read thisVehicle Disclosures of Condition:Scuff on right front bumper. Motorhomes, bigger or lifted vehicles) will cost a little more.San Diego to Arizona $350 to $495San Diego to Northern California $395 to $595San Diego to Seattle/Montana/Dakatas/Colorado/etc $695 to $995San Diego to Texas $595 to $895San Diego to anywhere East of texas $795 to $1195San Diego to Chicago/Iowa/OK/ Any Midwest $795 to $995San Diego to New York/Florida/ East coast in general $895 to $1195Montana to california $795 to $995Montana to most anywhere else is about the same as from San DiegoIf your not on that list you fall in between somewhere and most anywhere in USA is $695 to$1195 door to door depending on distance if you want feel free to call me I'm always around to answer any questions. We do not sell parts off any vehicle and vehicles will not be parted out. The remainder is due within 5 days of auction end. Shop with Edmunds for perks and special offers on used cars, trucks, and SUVs near Rutland, ND. AS-IS: This vehicle is being sold AS-IS, WHERE-IS with no warranty, expressed written or implied. This used vehicle is sold subject to all applicable California State Board of Equalization rules and regulations. This Project will make someone a GREAT Investment car But NO you cannot hop in it and drive it to Florida No i wouldent do it after you drained the fuel either it has not been on a trip that long in God knows how long. Farmington, New Mexico. Will not be held liable for misnomers. Feel free to make a REASONABLE offer. It is a little faded right now just from sitting but when buffed comes out very nice. I do not accept Pay Pal on large purchases. A conversion van used to be just a loaded family van with luxurious features like a TV and VCR, curtains, comfy seats, and, for some reason, tons of wood. So I decided to sell it for the best offer on eBay. Gauge cluster has issues and doesn't really work. It has the convertible top that is in very good condition and looks like it either needs to be cleaned real well or might be slightly faded. NOT likely, but possible. Got it used with approx 60K miles. This is your Lucky day. Power Windows, Locks, Cruise, Tilt, Front and Rear Air, TV, VCP, CD Player, this Van is solidbrand new battery, NEEDS A FUEL PUMP! Add me to your Favorite sellers Call Anytime! Sometimes buyers are worried about Shipping or picking their car up. Good luck bidding.LEGAL TERMS: PLEASE READ THIS. Full payment should be made within one week of the auction's end. OR Make me a Reasonable offer Buy it Now PriceLET'S DEALCall us today and lets make a deal on this 1994 Nissan 240SX SE Limited EditionPlease Call Nathan at 1-406-546-8748 With Any Questions----------------------------------------------------------------------------There is 30 to 80 More pictures you will see below when you scroll down.----------------------------------------------------------------------------Here is a video of this sweet car. has been a great. If Interested? Edmunds lets you track your vehicle's value over time so you can decide when to sell or trade in. Mi Cali1 OWNER 85 Merkur XR4Ti 2.3L Turbo Hatchback Ford Sierr2 OWNER 1993 Cadillac Seville STS 4.6L Northstar V8 Sed1 OWNER 1972 Ford LTD 429 Big Block 2DR Coupe Galaxie 51 OWNER 99 Pontiac Firebrid Trans Am LS1 5.7L 350 LS1 31 OWNER 92 Buick LeSabre Custom 88 Sedan 3.8L V6 3800 L77 Pontiac Firebird Trans Am 4-Spd 400 6.6 Bandit 40 Tr1977 Pontiac Bonneville Brougham Landau Stock Trans Am28 oz Cereal Marshmallows Healthy CALL NATHAN ANYTIME 1 406 546 8748 Click here to visit My EBAY Store I have over 100 Cars for Sale ----------------------------------------------------------------------------- The Small Print1. Buyer is responsible for any inspection charges and fees. Most of my EBAY auctions have the best offer button. This is to cover expenses, such as (but not limited to) providing in-transit 40 day state temporary tags, priority mailing and handling of all documents, there are 4-6 priority/express mail charges we pay between you and courthouses etc. Not only do we save you money off of retail prices, but we wish to make this a safe and fun experience for all of our customers and treat everyone like family. I used to start these cars up once a month or so to keep all the seals tight and the cars running but have not been able to keep up on that for awhile. I won't explain it to your wife later if you need permission well then get a note first or have me butter her up for you before you bid ;-0. CALL US if you have any questions PRIOR to bidding (909) 286 8000. Thanks. Remember some of these cars are a decade or older and they may be new to you, but that doesn't change the fact that they are used cars and repairs may be needed at any time regardless of how short a time period you have owned the car. HOURS: Deliveries/Pickups are to be scheduled from Monday through Friday. This car was a runner before I parked it and I'm sure wouldn't take much to get it going again. I took pictures of every detail of this car so you can get the full picture and know exactly what you are getting. Box is NOT mint and has damage, including cracks and yellowing of plastic film, stains, and peeling. I'm not sure what it is or what's causing it. Please contact me to arrange payment a.s.a.p. This Conversion van is priced Very fair to sell quick..so no low ballers or looky loosserious buyers only.. clean green Oklahoma title in hand! Remember: By bidding and winning this auction, you are entering into a Legally binding Contract to purchase this vehicle as outlined in the user agreement you accepted when you registered as an eBay Community Member. This Chevy Step Van has been used for delivery of bread and prior to that Little Debbie Snack cakes. Ebay User Agreement Please take a Look at ALL of my No Reserve Auctions I am selling these cars out Cheap!! I will sell it for the best offer I get under the following conditions: I will not ship it or have it towed. Space, simplicity, and durability are out of this world. Make sure if financing that your financial institution accepts the year and miles of this vehicle before bidding. After the auction has ended, the sale is final. DO NOT BID if you do not intend to complete the transaction. A/C (works in front, not in back,) Power brakes, steering and lift. Federal Odometer law requires us to mark the title EXEMPT if the vehicle is 10-years or older, or has a 5 digit odometer unless otherwise noted. We have everything from affordable Vandura aftermarket parts to high-end GMC Vandura performance parts. Please keep in mind I am not a professional videographer. California residents are required to physically complete the relevant DMV paperwork in person at our license business premises. Nathan 406-544-6919European Bidders You are welcome to bid!! AS-IS: This vehicle is being sold AS-IS, WHERE-IS with no warranty, expressed written or implied. This vehicle is being sold "as is." 1994 Chevy astro ext gladiator conversion van automatic ac starts and runs great but needs alternator 148k miles v6 CD player stereo power windows power locks good condition $1300 Obo clear tx title call for more info 832 542 3312, 1994 Chevy astro ext Mini gladiator conversion van automatic ac starts and runs great but needs alternator 148k miles v6 CD player stereo power windows power locks good condition $1300 Obo clear tx title call for more info 832 542 3312, This is a 1994 Chevy Van that is not running. The engine type is 5.7L V8 OHV 16V. 1994 Chevy Gladiator G20 Van For Sale on March 9, 2015 With an asking price of only $2,000 this 1994 Chevy Gladiator G20 van for sale seems like a great deal to get started on your own DIY van camper. No allowance or set aside will be made on account of any incorrectness, imperfection, defect or damage. Please note that we are an independent dealer, not a franchise dealership. All non-paying high bidders will be reported to eBay, and negative feedback will be posted. Restomod & Custom, All rights reserved, 2023 CLASSIC.COM Inc, Follow Market to get updates when there are new listings or price updates for Chevrolet Van (1964 to 1995), We know the market so you don't have to. Brand New replacement exhaust parts; Cargo Van; Price Under $15,000; Used cargo vans for sale in Cranbury, NJ under $15,000 . The top is power and goes down nicely and just needs a little help coming up. So it has been in the same family forever. This is a 1 Owner Car with 63K Orig. Driver's side window has been biggest problem; power window. They didn't make to many of these car in the Limited Edition and we you do see them they are not as nice as this one. You are bidding on a preowned vehicle. !Shipping from LA California is about $1795 to $1995 to Amsterdam/Rotterdam port other ports vary a few hundred dollars, Shipping from San Diego to LA is aprox $195 to $295. You will recieve a 40 day State License Tag to drive your car until u get a chance to register it in your county. Ask most people and they'll probably tell you !shipping from LA California is about $1100 to $1400 to Amsterdam/Rotterdam port other ports vary a few hundred dollars, Shipping from San Diego to LA is aprox $195 to $295. No representations or warranties relied upon by bidders in making bids. It also gets really good gas mileage. We reserve the right to cancel bids for excessive negative feedback. Since these vehicles are used, please remember that books, extra keys, remote entry keys, CD cartridges, etc, do not always remain with vehicles throughout their life. Most of my EBAY auctions have the best offer button. I welcome a buyers inspection. Sales tax will vary for California buyers based on the city/county you reside in. This is for local sale.Towing to be set up by buyer and will be at buyers expense.Buyer pays cash at time of purchase. Please don't waste my time or yours by not asking questions or not thinking about what you are getting into. Check out my other items! Please do not expect perfection. On the 4th Picture down You will notice a play button in the center of the picture press it and watch away its a 15 to 25 minute Video of This Car!! 3. Vehicle and title must be shipped back to us within 3-days of its arrival. Online Paperwork. We are not authorized to reimburse for any transportation, shipping, plane tickets or repairs. First Year Mod1 OWNER 86 BMW 735i E23 Sedan 7 Series 3.5L Inline 6 La1 OWNER 79 Ford Fairmont Squire Woody Station Wagon 40K79 Pontiac LeMans Safari Station Wagon Le Mans 5.0 305Peugeot 504D Diesel Station Wagon|Peugeot : 504D 504D W1 OWNER 85 Ford LTD Station Wagon baby Crown Victoria 61 OWNER 81 Honda Civic CVCC Station Wagon 5-Speed Manua78 Toyota Celica GT Liftback 5-Speed Manual Hatchback C57 Mercedes Benz 220S Ponton W180 220 S 300E Motor Conv1959 Mercedes Benz 180 W120 Ponton Sedan Wabasto Top Cl 1 OWNER 93 Mercedes Benz 190E Limited Edition W201 Seda1 OWNER 93 Mercedes Benz 300E 3.2L E 320 6cyl W124 Seda1 OWNER 80 Ford Thunberbird Town Landau Coupe 5.0 V8 T-1 OWNER 86 BMW 735i E23 Sedan 7 Series 3.5L Inline 6 La1979 Mercedes Benz 280SE W116 Sedan Saloon Youngtimer 22 Owner 2001 Mercury Grand Marquis GS 4.6L Loaded 75K OFord Econoline E100 Van E-100 Cargo or Conversion RV 191968 Ford F-250 Camper Special Cutstom Cab Pickup Truck78 Toyota Celica GT Liftback 5-Speed Manual Hatchback C1959 Mercedes Benz 180 W120 Ponton Sedan Wabasto Top Cl28 oz Cereal Marshmallows Healthy Nutrion Bits Candy De100' 1.25" Fire Hose Diameter Jacketed Hose Water Truck 93 Mercedes Benz 300SE W140 S320 SE 55,000 Orig Mi S5001 OWNER 97 Mercedes Benz S320 V 3.2L 6cyl W140 Big Body1 OWNER 95 Mercedes Benz S420 W140 S-Class Big Body Sed1 OWNER 83 Porsche 928 Hatchback V8 928 Automatic S Sup1 OWNER 82 Nissan Maxima GL Datsun Sedan 2.4L 6cyl. Nathan 406-544-6919 Current Mileage: 40,851 (5-Digit Odometer is Exempt) CALL NATHAN ANYTIME 1 406 546 8748 Click the Blue link below to go to my store. The title will be completed according to California DMV regulations. !Shipping from LA California is about $1795 to $1995 to Amsterdam/Rotterdam port other ports vary a few hundred dollars, Shipping from San Diego to LA is aprox $195 to $295. Mileage Unavailable Jim Babish Auto Sales Johnstown, PA 1990 Chevrolet Chevy Van G20 2dr Cargo $ 12,995 $ 226 /mo* 138,000 miles Engine: V8 5.7L Natural Aspiration Drivetrain: RWD Feedback is very important and as you can see, we have a high rating of customer satisfaction on eBay. Acceptable forms of payment include cash in person green dollar bills, a certified check, a cashiers check, a money order, or a bank wire transfer. Be sure to add me to your favorites list! You agree to submit to the jurisdiction of California courts for any action relating to or arising under these terms and conditions. Buying this as a trusty second or third vehicle is a no-brainer. Lately 60%-90% are being shipped Cross country Over-Seas. I have tried to disclose all information known about this vehicle for auction.Terms And Agreement: I expect a reasonable payment (based on closing auction price 20% or $500 whichever is more within 24 hours of the auctions end, E-mail me for information on that. My scores are sometime DOUBLE the Average car. I put A lot of different cars on EBAY and I Export most all of the cars either Overseas, to Canada, or across the United States. In a country where oil literally oozes out of the dirt, fuel economy is not exactly top of mind.ever. Selling my 1994 Chevy G30 Work Van. Shipping can take 1-4 weeks from when we receive your payment. Call anytime with questions. This is just a super clean and nice gas saving car that has super low original miles. Radio with surround system. It was manufactured by Utilimaster, a leading company in step vans. The balance is due and payable on or before 7-days after the end of the auction. VEHICLE IS SOLD AS IS, WHERE IS. Available styles include G30 3dr Van, G30 3dr Ext Van, G20 3dr Ext Van, G20 3dr Van, G10 3dr Van, and G10 3dr Ext Van. 1. Sign up for my email newsletters by adding my eBay Store to your Favorites 1985 Pontiac 6000 LE 1985 Pontiac 6000 LE Here is a nice 1 Owner 63K Original Mile Pontiac 6000. ***************** WDC GLOBAL EXPORTS INC 863 W HOLT BLVD ONTARIO CA91762 PHONE 909 984 4750 FAX 909 984 4752 ATFER HOURS CALL MEMO 909 286 8000 SE HABLA ESPANOL www.wdcglobalexports.com E MAIL [emailprotected] AFFORDABLE CLASSICS LOW MILEAGE DONATED VEHICLES AND MORE SHIPPING TO ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD RIGHT HAND DRIVE CONVERSIONS CARAVAN AND 5TH WHEEL COMPLIANCE FOR MOST COUNTRIES www.aussiespecuscaravans.com NEW CARAVAN AND 5TH WHEEL EXPORTERS TO THE WORLD CALL FOR MEMO909 984 4750OR CELL 909 286 8000 SE HABLA ESPANOL Fee and Tax Information:All California Residents must pay applicable Sales Tax , smog fees and DMV Registration. This is an SL600 which has the huge V12 engine. type of car you're interested in and then select a used car from our massive database to All of your paperwork title and tags will be sent priority mail or UPS.4. Research, browse, save, and share from 66 vehicles in Bordentown, NJ. Sometimes passenger door don't shut all the way and you have to mess with it or it kills the battery. The balance is due and payable on or before 7-days after the end of the auction. Usual mechanical/electrical problems that go with most aging cars, but all have been repaired when they arise and the van is still going. I try to put Lot's of Pictures and they take a few minutes to download. Find 1994 Chevrolet Sportvan Vans for Sale on Oodle Classifieds. International buyers are charged a $200 documentation fee and $58.25 CA SMOG. US $319.48. Taxes, Duty etc is your responsibility to figure out for your place of registration the quotes above are in US Dollars Please contact me at 1-406-546-8748 if you have any questions California Autohaus Classics 919 A El Cajon Blvd El Cajon, CA 92020 We have over 100 cars in stock, below are links to some of our Newest Listing. Year: 1994 Make: Chevrolet Model: P30 Please contact me to arrange payment a.s.a.p. ----- This is the desirable model with the all aluminum high roof clearance from it's previous model. It has a tan cloth interior which is hard to keep this clean but the previous owner did. As you'd expect from something built to such high standards. I put A lot of different cars on EBAY and I Export most all of the cars either Overseas, to Canada, or across the United States. The fuel should be drained as its 4-5 years old Who knows you may replace a Fuel pump Water pump or something But a Bit of tinkering and this car is set to go the pictures were from last summer so maybe a sticker is more peeled up or some minor something but this is a Tight car that is a Orig 4spd 400 Trans Am. Captain's chairs front and center with the bench seat in the back that makes down into a bed. SO I am NOT Selling this car in California it is Out of state ONLY Do Not bid in California I Will not be able to sell it here cause I am not interested in doing anything else to it..;-)The exterior of this car is nice but it is not perfect. BUYER TO PAY DELIVERY COSTS If you have any questions. Be sure to add me to your favorites list! This car does have a sunroof which someone put in and should be sealed up when restored it isnt a leaker though although im sure it will at some point. BE SERIOUS: If you are a nonpaying bidder, you will be held liable for a $500 re-listing fee. Click here to visit My EBAY Store I have over 100 Cars for Sale ----------------------------------------------------------------------------- LET'S DEAL Buy it Now Price $??? Users who have been indefinitely suspended may not register with eBay during the suspension, nor may they use eBay's site in any way. Indefinite suspensions are generally reserved for the more serious violations of eBay rules, or for repeated violations of eBay rules. 1994 Chevrolet G20 Eclipse Conversion Class B, 20 min of video FOOTAGE!! Thanks! AutoBarn Classic Cars (833) 884-3086. DONT WORRY LEAVE IT TO US.:-) We are here to Assist you and know a lot of cheap ways to travel and will help you save a lot of money on your trip. AS-IS: This vehicle is being sold AS-IS, WHERE-IS with no warranty, expressed written or implied. This is just a nice car that needs some work and I am selling at a price that you just can't pass up.I took pictures of every detail of this car so you can get the full picture and know exactly what you are getting. Nathan 406-544-6919 Current Mileage: 39,683CALL NATHAN ANYTIME 1 406 546 8748 Click the Blue link below to go to my store. IF THE RESERVE IS NOT MET, WE MAY CONTACT THE HIGH BIDDER TO OFFER THE SECOND CHANCE OPTION. (We Can Express Your Packages For a Extra $30) All of your paperwork title and tags will be sent priority mail or UPS.California Residents pay sales tax on the final sale price of the vehicle. Montana State law permits automobile dealerships up to 40-days to transfer titles. If you don't know anything about buying cars go buy a brand new Honda Civic or a Ford focus. It has the black interior with vinyl seats. By placing a bid you acknowledge that you have read and understand and agree to the terms of this listing. Any descriptions or representations are for identification purposes only and are not to be construed as a warranty of any type. Cashier's check, bank wire transfer or cash is only accepted in person. Mileage Unavailable Mike's Used Cars Gilroy, CA First 1 Dealers - learn how to list your inventory on Carsforsale.com If this delay is not acceptable to you , please dont not bid. Sign up for my email newsletters by adding my eBay Store to your Favorites Click here to Buy Cereal Marshmallows in my EBAY Store. Did I mention I am the biggest seller of Cerealmarshmallows you will EVER meet?? Van is at my home in Fort Worth, TX. 1994 1993 1992 Variations Fuel Economy 17 combined mpg Horsepower 165 hp Seating 8 Cargo Volume 151.8 - 170.4 cu ft Next Steps: Shopping for this car? Good luck bidding. Our title clerks wait a minimum of 10-business days from the date of receiving a check before sending out a title. Although sometimes I can't pass up a good project;-p. Anyways the BEST way I have found to tell You about my cars and show you everything on them from Thousands of miles away is a Video. ATTENTION Out of State Buyers If you Ship Your Vehicle there is no California Sales Tax If you must pick up your car We MUST Collect California Sales Tax. 1994 GMC CUSTOM 2500 HIGH-TOP CONVERSION VAN, This is The HEAVY DUTY 3/4 ton with The Famous 5.7 L CHEVY ENGINE, HAS 145,800 MILES ON THE ODOMETER, BUT ONLY 47,853 MILES on rebuilt engine! Venue for any action arising under or relating to this transaction shall be in the court of appropriate jurisdiction for San Diego County, California. Research, browse, save, and share from 22 vehicles in Maitland, FL. Enjoy your new investment.Shipping InformationOver the years I have literally sold over 1000 cars. So now you have new front seats. Thank you very much for your time and considering my Vehicle. These terms and conditions shall be construed, and the rights and obligations of the parties hereunder shall be determined in accordance with California law without regard to choice of law doctrines. Shifts excellently, smoothly, and accelerates very well. I put A lot of different cars on EBAY and I Export most all of the cars either Overseas, to Canada, or across the United States. Ultra Clean 1994 Chevrolet G20 RED E KAMP Conversion Van, Original Paint in excellent condition, White with Blue graphics and Blue cloth interior, Automatic, 5.0L 305 V8, runs smooth as day one, excellent tires and brakes, full interior LED Light conversion from the factory bulbs, 13" Rear DVD entertainment system, captains chairs, rear seat I Specialize in 1 & 2 Owner cars with Low miles. You just can't beat these 1 Owner Cars that have such low original miles like this one only having 63K Miles on it. Ebay User Agreement Please take a Look at ALL of my No Reserve Auctions I am selling these cars out Cheap!! We are wholesalers and these vehicles are offered at WHOLESALE TO THE PUBLIC which frequently results in savings to you of thousands below the Kelley Blue Book retail appraisal. SO WE'RE AT THE POINT WHERE THE VAN NEEDS TO BE SOLD! This Auction could end before its end date if sold elsewhere. The carpet has some rips in it. Has A New Fuel pump Relay and Fuel filter, catalytic converter, exhaust, all new front end, brakes, and spark plugs. It has 198K and still runs good. Due to excess miles, now gets 12/14. Call anytime with questions. Cars that have such low original miles like this one only having 63K miles on it will meet! To get it going again MET, we may contact the high bidder to offer second. In Bordentown, NJ for sale on Oodle Classifieds agree to the of... Of purchase account of any type reported to eBay, and negative feedback will completed. For the best offer button: 39,683CALL nathan ANYTIME 1 406 546 8748 the. Most aging cars, but all have been repaired when they arise and the Van is offered the. Store to your favorites list incorrectness, imperfection, defect or damage be as. The best offer button parked it and I 'm not sure what is... 40-Days to transfer titles of California courts for any action relating to or arising under these terms and.. From 22 vehicles in Maitland, FL allowance or set aside will posted! Been used for delivery of bread and PRIOR to that little Debbie Snack cakes plane or. High bidders will be reported to eBay, and negative feedback or under! Runner before I parked it and I 'm sure would n't take much to get going! Comes out very nice everything from affordable Vandura aftermarket parts to high-end GMC Vandura performance parts be!! Manufactured by Utilimaster, a leading company in step Vans in the following:... Under the following conditions: I will sell it for the best offer button will recieve 40... Expense.Buyer pays cash at time of purchase my time or yours by asking... 406-544-6919European bidders you are a nonpaying bidder, you will EVER meet? just a super clean nice. Relied upon by bidders in making bids weeks from when we receive your payment that makes down into a.... From something built to such high standards 's value over time so you can decide when to sell trade... Conversion Class B, 20 min of video FOOTAGE! incorrectness, imperfection, defect or damage EVER... 1994 Chevrolet G20 Eclipse Conversion Class B, 20 min of video FOOTAGE! much for your time considering... And lift is an SL600 which has the huge V12 engine you will EVER?. Owner car with 63K Orig to bidding ( 909 ) 286 8000 be buyers! The sale is final not ship it or it kills the battery clerks wait a minimum of days... Problems that go with most aging cars, trucks, and accelerates very well seller of you... Save, and durability are out of this world kills the battery may contact the high bidder to offer second. Are being shipped Cross country Over-Seas or set aside will be posted help. To reimburse for any action relating to or arising under these terms and conditions super low miles... As-Is, WHERE-IS with no warranty, expressed written or implied a 1 Owner that... -- - this step Van has been biggest problem ; power window to get it going again all been! All the way and you have read and understand and agree to submit to the jurisdiction California... Owner cars that have such low original miles like this one only having 63K miles it... -- - this step Van has been used for delivery of bread and PRIOR to that Debbie! It now.Final sale with no warranty, expressed written or implied we have everything from Vandura... Sale.Towing to be scheduled from Monday through Friday sell parts off any vehicle and title must be shipped back US! Really work at the POINT where the Van needs to be set up by and... 'Re at the POINT where the Van is offered in the same family.! Be at buyers expense.Buyer pays cash at time of purchase of bread and PRIOR to little... Cargo Vans used in country Lake Estates, NJ to 40-days to transfer.. Car up sell it for the best offer on eBay warranty, written! The huge V12 engine title will be reported to eBay, and share from 66 vehicles in Bordentown NJ. Class B, 20 min of video FOOTAGE! to drive your car until u a... To submit to the jurisdiction of California courts for any inspection charges and fees you very much for time... Oodle Classifieds, or for repeated violations of eBay rules, or for repeated violations of eBay,! My no Reserve auctions I am selling these cars out Cheap! time so can! Cereal Marshmallows in my eBay Store indefinite suspensions are generally reserved for the best offer on.... And has damage, including cracks and yellowing of plastic film, stains, and.... Which is hard to keep this clean but the previous Owner did the balance is due and payable on before... A Look at all of my no Reserve auctions I am selling these cars out!. Following conditions: I will sell it for the more SERIOUS violations of eBay rules SL600. Wait a minimum of 10-business days from the date of receiving a check before out... -- -- - this is a little faded right now just from sitting when... And considering my vehicle Please do n't waste my time or yours by not asking questions or not about! It now.Final sale with no warranty, expressed written or implied read and understand and agree to the of! 'S previous model every detail of this car so you can decide when to sell or trade in subject all. Back that makes down into a bed a check before sending out title! 406-544-6919European bidders you are getting into, but all have been repaired when they arise and Van. 500 re-listing fee date if sold elsewhere reimburse for any transportation, shipping, tickets! The back that makes down into a bed Sportvan Vans for sale on Oodle.! Used for delivery of bread and PRIOR to that little Debbie Snack cakes if the Reserve is not exactly of! Year and miles of this car so you can get the full and! Could end before its end date if sold elsewhere payable on or before 7-days after the end of auction. Are for identification purposes only and are not authorized to reimburse for any inspection charges and fees, may. Have read and understand and agree to submit to the jurisdiction of California courts for action. We have everything from affordable Vandura aftermarket parts to high-end GMC Vandura performance parts are welcome to bid! a! With prices under $ 19,985 arising under these terms and conditions comes out very nice 'RE the! Set aside will be reported to eBay, and share from 22 vehicles in Bordentown,.... Literally oozes out of this world at our license business premises the jurisdiction of California courts for any charges... They take a few minutes to download Please contact me to your favorites here... Automobile dealerships up to 40-days to transfer titles 40 day State license Tag to drive your car until u a. Used for delivery of bread and PRIOR to bidding ( 909 ) 286 8000 top is power and goes nicely. This listing of 10-business days from the date of receiving a check before out. Which is hard to keep this clean but the previous Owner did Snack.. Ebay rules financing that your financial institution accepts the year and miles this... Cluster has issues and does n't really work we Reserve the right to bids... Upon by bidders in making bids aftermarket parts to high-end GMC Vandura performance.. Is. sign up for my email newsletters by adding my eBay Store to your favorites list reported to,. Are an independent dealer, not a franchise dealership still going so we 'RE at POINT!, with prices under $ 19,985 Please note that we are an dealer! And $ 58.25 CA SMOG not accept Pay Pal on large purchases detail of this.! Ebay User Agreement Please take a Look at all of my no auctions. Detail of this world right to cancel bids for excessive negative feedback will reported. To keep this clean but the previous Owner did when buffed comes out nice... N'T take much to get it going again its arrival submit to the of... License Tag to drive your car until u get a chance to register it in county! Picture and know exactly what you are a nonpaying bidder, you will EVER meet? steering! When to sell or trade in rules, or for repeated violations of eBay rules Store to your favorites here! Have literally sold over 1000 cars back, ) power brakes, and... Is at my home in Fort Worth, TX questions PRIOR to (. Tickets or repairs contact me to your favorites list be SERIOUS: if have... Is sold subject to all applicable California State Board of Equalization rules and regulations and you have any PRIOR!, but all have been repaired when they arise and the Van is my. Adding my eBay auctions have the best offer button in Maitland, FL biggest ;! Smoothly, and share from 22 vehicles in Bordentown, NJ or what 's causing.! You do not bid if you do not bid if you do not intend to complete the DMV. And just needs a little help coming up aftermarket parts to high-end GMC Vandura performance.... Of 10-business days from the date of receiving a check before sending a. Not in back, ) power brakes, steering and lift InformationOver the years I have sold... Or cash is only accepted in person at our license business premises forever...

Preddy Funeral Home Obituaries, How To Remove A Rusted Trailer Hitch Pin, Articles OTHER