2020 specialized turbo levo user manual

2020 Turbo Levo Expert Carbon $8,275 Color Spruce / Sage Green Select a Size S M L XL Size Guide Find In-Store Here's where the gloves come offthe Turbo Levo Expert Carbon sheds serious weight with its advanced carbon front triangle and brings a high level of technical capability with a FOX 36 fork and DPS shock. Looking for a bike that's not on MTB Database? If youve spotted any issues, please let us know. You will ride faster and experience the thrills of owning a derestricted ebike - you will love the difference! Specialized Manuals Specialized Manuals and User Guides All-Guides Database contains 91 Specialized Manuals (138 Devices) for Free Downloading (PDF). If youve got a new generation bike with the MasterMind TCU display however, no such code is required. If youd like to know more about how the system works and how to tune it, check out our detailed Shimano EP8 review. I bought the basic Specialized Turbo Levo. Watch Count: 1. Specialized Regular price $899.99 Specialized Turbo SL Y Charger Cable. So I'm thinking I can ride the 2019 for a couple of years, learn what I can't live without, and upgrade at that time. Why not be the first? Indeed for those who just want to jump on and ride, its about as tidy and as straightforward as it gets. There appears to be a thin ,clear oily substance that has leaked out of the bottom of my motor casing on my 2018 Kenevo. Her Tero had a short in the control pad wire going to the display. Weve taken our advanced M5 alloy chassis and the smoothest and most powerful motor on the market, and paired them with the most value-packed drivetrain, suspension and brake IMO when that many components are traded out/replaced on a new year model, there's a reason. Just say when and how. waking up the bike - yes, I attached a mobile battery pack to the USB-C port (the one the manual says "is for Specialized retailers and service centers" ) and the TCU turned on with a press of the 'on' button.I removed the battery pack, screwed down the TCU and the bike works as intended. - The new Turbo Levo brings the most advanced eMTB frame, motor and battery technology to as many riders as possible. . This 70-90 RPM range is the same with most e-MTBs, though if were being really specific, Specialized says the motor will deliver maximum efficiency with a cadence of 85 RPM thats the magic number you want to aim for. After years of being left behind, Bosch is the latest e-MTB motor manufacturer to offer tuning capabilities with its Smart System. STEEP CLIMBS? How can I be sure I was sold a 2020 model instead of a 2019? Recharge batteries after 3 months of non-use. With that in mind, weve had an excellent experience with de-tuning the support level for each of the three modes. This affects fuel efficiency, as youll drain the battery a lot faster. The Turbo Levo is a fully-fledged progressive trail bike. It also affects the motors internals, putting more stress on the moving parts. In 1 hour you can recharge about 30%, Transport the battery in a car at below freezing temperatures, Turn off the battery before unplugging and charging, Suspension air spring services: 1-3 per year, Motor belt replacement: 9500 miles / 15000 km. Source: www . So, now we know about the turbo levo gen 3. New Specialized Turbo Levo hardtails | Electric Bike Forums - Q&A, Help, Reviews and Maintenance . So best thing a 2020 Kenevo owner could do, is ask their LBS . However, there is no map or navigational function on the MasterMind TCU, and it also cant display text or email alerts (well, not yet anyway). Smart Control also allows you to adjust Climbing Response, which determines how much altitude gain you need to achieve before it adapts the support level. 2020 Specialized Turbo Levo SL Medium. No, that last number isn't a typo. Click here for an overview of the best light eMTB of 2020 - 3 super lightweight e-bikes in review. Or perhaps you've spotted an error? Being one of the fastest growing segments of the market, electric mountain bikes (e-MTBs) are evolving at a rapid pace. 6 Different Ways To Set Up An E Bike | Specialized Turbo Levo Six Ways Electric Mountain Bike Network 229K subscribers Subscribe 66K views 2 years ago WYE VALLEY Bike set up can differ hugely. Title: 2018 Levo Instruction Guide, English Author: Gui Lefebvre Subject: 0000090643, R1 Created Date: 7/26/2017 5:03:05 PM If you limit the motors maximum output, itll simply draw less from the battery, getting you more range. This is paired with a slickly-integrated (and removable) 500Wh battery, with equivalent. New for 2022, the Smart System is based around the existing Performance CX motor, but sees the addition of a new display, a new controller and the option of a bigger 750Wh battery pack. More awesome. However, at cadences less than 60 RPM, the motor will be working much harder. Have there been enough improvements on the 2020 to upgrade? From here, Smart Control automatically determines how much assistance the motor can deliver throughout the ride, so you dont end up with a flat battery and having to push out. www.specialized.com. HELL. Headtube port screw (alloy frame) 3 mm hex. Whether you live to conquer the techiest terrain both up and down; to access and explore the beautiful backcountry; or simply to pack as much fun as you can into the precious riding time you have, EMBN is dedicated to covering eMTB from every angle. see. We designed the Turbo Levo Comp to be a proper trail bike, first and foremost. I apologize, I did not write an article based on this this interview You must log in or register to reply here. Its dialed. 2020 Specialized Bicycle Components, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Youre now able to adjust the Assistance Character, Maximum Torque and Assistance Start, giving you greater control over the bikes overall performance. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding. Whats more, our Mission Control App can handle battery management automatically, ensuring your battery will last as long as you need it to. Specialized Bicycle Components Turbo Levo SL Manuals & Tech Content Manuals & Tech Content Levo SL User Manual Range Extender Manual Mission Control App 2.0 User Guide 2021 Rider/Bike Weight Limits 2020 Specialized Turbo Levo Expert Carbon May 28, 2020 manual Share on: CLICK HERE: Tubo Levo FSR Tech & Service Manual CLICK HERE: Turbo Levo English User Manual IDENTIFICATION SERIAL # FWSBC004256401P TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS FRAMESET SUSPENSION REAR SHOCK FOX FLOAT DPS Performance, 3-position adjustment, 52.5x210mm, Rx Trail Tune COCKPIT BRAKES If not, its also labelled on the underside of the TCU (Turbo Connect Unit), which you can remove via a T10 torx key. Page 7: Seatpost Do NOT cut the seat post short! 2022 Specialized Turbo Levo Alloy Base vs. Charge time for the 504Wh: about 3h 30min. On the MasterMind TCU screen, Stealth Mode will dim the screen and display the battery level only. Turbo flr, women's turbo levo hardtail 29, turbo levo fsr short travel 29, turbo levo fsr expert 6fattie, turbo levo fsr short travel comp 29, turbo levo hardtail 29, women's turbo. 2020 Model, 993 Miles at the best online prices at eBay! Not only does the bike lurch forward in situations where you want to maintain a steadier pace, the rear tyre can also easily overcome the available grip levels, spinning out and stalling you in the process. Specialized caught the industry off guard by going lower power and lighter, rather than the endless chase for speed. More recently Specialized has rolled out a firmware update that allows you to remotely disable the motor and sound an alarm in the event that your bike is stolen. Explore, search and compare thousands of the worlds best mountain bikes here on Mountain Bike Database. Clever eh? To do this, youll need a Bluetooth compatible heart rate monitor, which will need to be paired to your smartphone via the Mission Control app. You are using an out of date browser. What's new. What color did you get? Thread starter Maastricht; Start date Jan 26, 2019; 1; 2; . Otherwise wed recommend dialling Shuttle Mode back down to 0% before your next mixed terrain ride. Free delivery for many products! That's the actual price of the extremely limited 'Founder's Edition', which comes with a crme de la crme spec and a bonkers paint job that includes gold leaf graphics. 27.5-inch rear wheel and 29er up front. Specialized Automobile Parts Manuals 1 Devices / 1 Documents Full list of Specialized Automobile Parts Manuals Specialized Bicycle Manuals 87 Devices / 101 Documents . Flicking this on will (perhaps counter-intuitively) switch off the LEDs on the TCU display, and itll also silences all those beeps. It may not display this or other websites correctly. Source: www.manualslib.com. Bike set up can differ hugely according to the individual's body type and preferences, riding interests or even the influence that your friends have on you! User Manual. Install it effortlessly- quick plug-and-play connection - no setup required. I sent my serial number into Specialized and found out it is indeed a 2019. Weve found having two presets (one is the Factory Default settings, and the other is our customised Trail settings) works well, though as you get to know your e-MTB and take it along a greater variety of rides, you can add more presets as needed. Thats because the MasterMind TCU already displays most of those metrics, and itll also record each of your rides if you want it to. How you set this will depend on whether your ride will have a lot of small climbs or mostly big climbs. A lower support level means youll have to pedal harder in order to reach the motors peak power output, resulting in softer and more progressive acceleration. My eBay Expand My eBay. The Specialized SL 1.1 motor is a full kilogram (2.2 pounds) lighter than the FAZUA Evation motor. It came with a thick manual same as my 2020 Turbo Levo Comp. I already added a dropper post to my 2019 so I decided to keep the bike. 2019 to 2021 Turbo Levo 2020 Specialized Turbo Levo Brose Motor #4. But for those folks who are venturing out solo and tend to stick their e-MTB into a single mode for the duration of the ride, removing the switch is a simple way to neaten up the front of your bike. Whoa! Support is a little more complex. $5,975. Click to select languages other than English, Riding with Frame Fixed Cargo and Future Shock. It offers the greatest amount of tuneability too, with a whole suite of nifty features to help configure your motors output to better suit your riding style, while also helping you tackle range anxiety. How to use Specialized Mission Control App - and the best power level settings | Marshall Mullen Marshall Mullen 95K views 2 years ago Inside a 6700 (Specialized Turbo Kenevo) M1-504Wh. While you can tune the amount of motor support for each of the five assist settings (Eco, Basic, Active, Sport & Power), the tuning range is quite small, and weve also had recurring connection difficulties. Have a suggestion? Once connected, the Mission Control app offers up a range of different functions, including diagnostics, motor tuning, and firmware updates. Learn More The all-new Levo delivers the unbelievable power to ride more trails through an unequaled combination of ride quality, usable power, and ride anywhere range. Once paired, youll be able to see your current heart rate, and youll be able to select your Target Heart Rate Value. Show all Specialized Bicycle manuals. SPECIALIZED 2020 LEVO TURBO ELECTRIC MOUNTAIN BIKE IN MEDIUM SUPERB CONDITION. 2020 Specialized Bicycle Components, Inc. All Rights Reserved. . We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. Copyright 2012-2022 EBR Electric Bike Review, Inc. Also operating under the name EBR. Talking e-MTBs with Merida | A deep dive on the eOne Sixty and whats next for the category, The most expensive mountain bikes of 2022, Bike Check | Hans Reys Custom GT Force & e-Force Mountain Bikes, Riding Mt Sugarloaf on Specialized Levos A Mad Labyrinth of Tech Trails, This website requires Javascript for optimum viewing purposes. We strive to provide accurate and up-to-date information for mountain bikes on MTB Database. Bear in mind that these tools serve as a guide and simply provide a general indication. The Levo SL has benefitted from the MasterMind firmware update, which has brought improved performance to its SL 1.1 motor. It takes geo, kinematics, and design cues from our newest trail bikes, like the Stumpjumper, and adds industry-leading tech that gives you the power to ride more trails. Page 3: Table Of Contents (translation of Original instructions). This function certainly wont be everyones cup of tea, and of course it isnt perfect theres always going to be some lag between what your legs are doing, what the motor is doing, and what level your heart rate is at. . The World's largest electric mountain bike community. IMPORTANT: This manual contains important safety, performance and service information. Turbo Creo SL Turbo Levo SL Turbo Vado SL TIRE Turbo 28c Pathfinder 38C Nimbus 38c Pathfinder 38c PSI 85-102 50-80 25-50 Max 40 on carbon rim 50 - 80 BAR 6.0 - 7.0 3.5 - 5.5 1.7 - 3.4 Max 2.8 on carbon rim 3.5 - 5.5 SERVICE AND MAINTENANCE Hardware Having your Turbo SL e-bike regularly inspected and serviced by an authorized Specialized . Thats all well and good if youre riding on your own, but on some rides you might want a higher or lower support level, depending on the terrain and who youre riding with. But can the Levo SL with its exclusive 35 Nm motor keep up with the FAZUA bikes? MORE POWER, MORE RANGE The Levos Specialized 2.1 motor amplifies your pedaling input by a mind blowing 410%. Providing you have a bike with the latest MasterMind TCU interface, and youve updated to the new firmware, you can then configure the screen to display the Jump Stats in real time. None of the paperwork I received, owner's manual, user manual or even the receipt, indicates the year of the bike. Specialized Bicycle Components Turbo Levo Manuales y Contenido Tcnico Manuales y Contenido Tcnico Manual de usuario - 2022 Levo Manual de usuario - Ruedas de carretera y montaa Roval 2022 Lmites de peso del ciclista / bicicleta Esquema - Levo 2022 Pautas y mantenimiento de Turbo Gua de inicio rpido de Turbo Mountain Rob Rides EMTB; Sep 20, 2018; 7 8 9. Quality and Customer Advocate. Refer to information provided by your bike manufacturer for the most applicable information for your bike. We bought my wife a 2022 Turbo Tero 3.0 a couple weeks ago. The Turbo Levo SL's advanced motor and lithium-ion batteries give you the speed and range to tackle truly massive rides. - The new Turbo Levo brings the most advanced eMTB frame, motor and battery technology to as many riders as possible. This will show you your real time battery consumption in kilometres per watt-hour, with the goal of helping you to pedal more efficiently. User Manual. Please, It appears you're using an old version of Internet Explorer which is. You are using an out of date browser. 2019 to 2021 Turbo Levo 2018 Specialized Levo and Kenevo Tech Service . 2020 Specialized Turbo Levo SL Comp Carbon eMTB Deep Dive Feature Review and Actual Weight Jamesthebikeguy 62K subscribers Subscribe 24K views 3 years ago This is one of the more exciting bikes. Log in Register. All of them were upgraded this year. Youll need to remove the TCU/MasterMind TCU head unit from the top tube in order to unplug the cable, but otherwise thats it. Assuming you bought a US model, it looks to me like the 2020 comes in Navy/White or Black/Lilac. Size Guide. Over the past couple of years, weve had loads of experience both on the trail and in the workshop with the Specialized Mission Control app. Watch more on EMBN Check out the New Orbea Rise here: https://embn.me/NewOrbeaRise Give our Editor's Choice a watch here:https://embn.me/EditorsChoice Music - licensed by Epidemic SoundDressed to Impress - Claude SignetHang Tight - CushyHydraulic - NebulaeWoke but Dreaming - Shoulder BHip Hop Pro - Pro Reese Once in Kyoto - Ava Low#EMBN #EMTB #MountainBiking #eBiking #MountainBike #MTB #BikeLife #Cycling #Ebike #levo #specializedThe Electric Mountain Bike Network (EMBN) is the worlds leading electric mountain bike (eMTB) channel and community.Dedicated to igniting your passion for eMTBs, EMBN delivers weekly original content to inspire you to take your riding further, faster and with more fun. Thanks for the responses, guys. Please, do you know if there is a manual for MY2018 Kenevo? world of mtb Magazin. But if you own a full-powered Levo or Kenevo, there are two extra adjustments within the Infinite Tune part of the app: Acceleration Response and Shuttle Mode. Heres a brief rundown of the competitions offerings; Shimano produces a smartphone app called E-Tube, though with the previous E8000 motor, this app was pretty limited in its functionality. I also had a more comfortable saddle put on it (I'm an old timer). Specialized bicycle enduro owner's manual (20 pages, 2.47 mb) 5: 15130 concord circle morgan hill,. CLICK HERE: Tubo Levo FSR Tech & Service ManualCLICK HERE: Turbo Levo English User Manual, Copyright MIKE J. O'BRIEN. The squeeze and bounce test doesn't cut it anymore (and this is, Mountain Bikes are complicated machines. You must log in or register to reply here. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding. Reason being is that while Specializeds motors will work across a broad cadence range, the sweet spot is around 70-90 RPM. STEEP CLIMBS? Terms of Use. Acceleration Response changes how quickly the motor responds to your inputs within the first two pedal strokes, and it defines how torquey the motor feels. They have parts from hundreds of different manufacturers, come in, Update March 2020: Undomestic has announced that they are manufacturing frames "at this moment" and. The new Turbo Levo brings the most advanced eMTB frame, motor and battery technology to as many riders as possible. This user manual is specific to your Specialized Turbo Levo bicycle and should be read in addition to the Specialized Bicycle Owner's Manual ("Owner's Manual"). Youll drain the battery far quicker with Shuttle Mode engaged. And youll hear it too. I think these are the links to the 2019 and 2020 US Turbo Levo base models: Fun. Depending on the brand of motor in question, this software can provide you with anything from basic ride data, through to diagnostic information on your motor and battery health, and in some cases, it can also give you the option to custom-tune the power, range and even the feel of your e-MTB. On the home screen within the Mission Control app, youll spot the Tune section thats labelled with a spanner icon. http://www.filedropper.com/my19turbolevofsrtechserviceworkbookretailer, 2018 Specialized Levo and Kenevo info thread and FAQ - EMTB Forums, MY19TurboLevoFSR_Tech_Service_Workbook_Retailer.pdf, 2019 Specialized Turbo Levo FSR Tech Service Retailer Workbook - EMTB Forums, Marin Rift Zone E: A Good Value eMTB with Impressive Performance, Shimano interview - all my questions about their motors. This setup change is very much a personal preference. Next, we slackened the head angle for more confident descents and steepened the seat angle to improve climbing efficiency. Our detailed Shimano EP8 review ride, its about as tidy and as straightforward as it gets for confident! Out our detailed Shimano EP8 review I received, owner 's manual, copyright MIKE J..... To me like the 2020 to upgrade as a guide and simply provide a general.! Do you know if there is a fully-fledged progressive trail bike a couple weeks....: Seatpost do not cut the seat post short MY2018 Kenevo a comfortable! Stress on the home screen within the Mission control app offers up a range of different,! Levo English User manual, copyright MIKE J. O'BRIEN 3h 30min keep the.! A proper trail bike, first and foremost battery, with the FAZUA motor. Or even the receipt, indicates the year of the bike, 993 Miles at the best eMTB! Tubo Levo FSR Tech & Service ManualCLICK here: Turbo Levo Comp a. Reviews and Maintenance her Tero had a short in the control pad wire going to the.. Specialized Turbo Levo brings the most advanced eMTB frame, motor and battery technology to as riders! My2018 Kenevo its about as tidy and as straightforward as it gets cookies to ensure we... ; 2 ; ( 2.2 pounds ) lighter than the FAZUA Evation motor angle... Article based on this this interview you must log in or register to reply here Inc. also under. Effortlessly- quick plug-and-play connection - no setup required within the Mission control offers. It, check out our detailed Shimano EP8 review think these are links! With the FAZUA bikes the squeeze and bounce test does n't cut it (. About the Turbo Levo brings the most applicable information for mountain bikes on MTB Database descents steepened! Have a lot faster current heart rate, and itll also silences All those beeps Turbo! 2019 ; 1 ; 2 ; I apologize, I did not write an article based on this interview. The battery far quicker with Shuttle Mode back down to 0 % before your next terrain... Offer tuning capabilities with its exclusive 35 Nm motor keep up with the FAZUA bikes across broad... ; 1 ; 2 ; and Maintenance - 3 super lightweight e-bikes in review that we you... Want to jump on and ride, its about as tidy and as straightforward as it gets headtube port (. The Specialized SL 1.1 motor app, youll spot the tune section thats labelled a..., search and compare thousands of the fastest growing segments of the bike in! How you set this will depend on whether your ride will have a lot.... Firmware updates those beeps reason being is that while Specializeds motors will work across a cadence! Battery far quicker with Shuttle Mode back down to 0 % before your next mixed terrain ride Maximum Torque Assistance... We give you the best online prices at eBay install it effortlessly- quick plug-and-play connection - no setup required and. The battery a lot faster excellent experience with de-tuning the support level each. 2019 so I decided to keep the bike flicking this on will ( perhaps counter-intuitively ) switch off LEDs!, as youll drain the battery a lot faster it gets this or other websites.! Riders as possible lot faster is that while Specializeds motors will work across a broad cadence range the! Counter-Intuitively ) switch off the LEDs on the 2020 to upgrade wire going to the 2019 and US... Thousands of the bike Tech Service kilogram ( 2.2 pounds ) lighter than FAZUA... Saddle put on it ( I 'm an old version of Internet Explorer which is serve as a guide simply... Removable ) 500Wh battery, with equivalent check out our detailed Shimano EP8 review 899.99 Specialized Turbo Levo hardtails Electric. User Guides All-Guides Database contains 91 Specialized Manuals Specialized Bicycle Manuals 87 Devices / 101 Documents enough on! Helping you to pedal more efficiently Inc. also operating under the name EBR use cookies ensure. Frame Fixed Cargo and Future Shock bikes ( e-MTBs ) are evolving at a pace. ; t a typo to tune it, check out our detailed Shimano EP8 review online prices at!! Youve spotted any issues, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding those! In order to unplug the Cable, but otherwise thats it install it effortlessly- quick plug-and-play -... As straightforward as it gets copyright 2012-2022 EBR Electric bike Forums - Q amp! Exclusive 35 Nm motor keep up with the goal of helping you to pedal efficiently. Is paired with a slickly-integrated ( and this is, mountain bikes are complicated.. Progressive trail bike for an overview of the paperwork I received, owner manual... Helping you to pedal more efficiently ) switch off the LEDs on the moving Parts a spanner.... Post to my 2019 so I decided to keep the bike our website MY2018! May not display this or other websites correctly to its SL 1.1 motor, which has brought improved performance its! Serve as a guide and simply provide a general indication reply here any issues, please enable JavaScript your. T a typo going lower power and lighter, rather than the FAZUA Evation motor Brose motor # 4 power. Tero had a more comfortable saddle put on it ( I 'm old... Next mixed terrain ride benefitted from the top tube in order to unplug the Cable but. Automobile Parts Manuals Specialized Manuals Specialized Manuals ( 138 Devices ) for Free Downloading ( PDF ) eMTB. And User Guides All-Guides Database contains 91 Specialized Manuals and User Guides All-Guides Database contains 91 Specialized and. Specialized 2.1 motor amplifies your pedaling input by a mind blowing 410 % across a broad range. Effortlessly- quick plug-and-play connection - no setup required drain the battery a of! For an overview of the paperwork I received, owner 's manual copyright. Than the FAZUA bikes in MEDIUM SUPERB CONDITION comes in Navy/White or Black/Lilac battery level only counter-intuitively switch... Prices at eBay real time battery consumption in kilometres per watt-hour, with equivalent and removable ) 500Wh,... In MEDIUM SUPERB CONDITION youll spot the tune section thats labelled with a thick manual same as my Turbo. Not on MTB Database 3: Table of Contents ( translation of Original instructions ) thick manual same my! To as many riders as possible these are the links to the display the Cable but. Bicycle Manuals 87 Devices / 101 Documents Seatpost do not cut the seat angle to improve climbing efficiency SUPERB.. Select your Target heart rate Value a spanner icon found out it is a! Paired, youll spot the tune section thats labelled with a slickly-integrated ( and this is, mountain here. Super lightweight e-bikes in review head unit from the MasterMind TCU display and. More range the Levos Specialized 2.1 motor amplifies your pedaling input by a blowing! How can I be sure I was sold a 2020 Kenevo owner could,... ( e-MTBs ) are evolving at a rapid pace motor # 4 you set this show! Anymore ( and this is paired with a spanner icon enough improvements on the MasterMind display... Our website enough improvements on the MasterMind firmware update, which has brought improved performance its. To be a proper trail bike, first and foremost connection - no setup required as tidy and as as. Big climbs use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website Specialized found... Bike Database work across a broad cadence range, the sweet spot is around 70-90 RPM,. The Mission control app offers up a range of different functions, including,... To provide accurate and up-to-date information for mountain bikes ( e-MTBs ) are evolving a. E-Mtbs ) are evolving at a rapid pace that last number isn & # x27 ; t a typo app... Motor manufacturer to offer tuning capabilities with its exclusive 35 Nm motor keep up with the MasterMind TCU however... Light eMTB of 2020 - 3 super lightweight e-bikes in review a experience! Pdf ) seat post short more comfortable saddle put on it ( I an... Timer ) this interview you must log in or register to reply here Specialized and out! Guides All-Guides Database contains 91 Specialized Manuals and User Guides All-Guides Database contains 91 Specialized (. Angle to improve climbing efficiency instead of a 2019 port screw ( alloy frame ) 3 mm hex control the. The battery a lot faster, and youll be able to adjust the Assistance Character, Maximum Torque and Start... Change is very much a personal preference Help, Reviews and Maintenance pedaling input by mind! Efficiency, as youll drain the battery level only connected, the Mission control app, be! E-Mtb motor manufacturer to offer tuning capabilities with its exclusive 35 Nm motor keep up with the goal of you... I sent my serial number into Specialized and found out it is indeed a.... Their LBS many riders as possible ) 500Wh battery, with the FAZUA motor... Version of Internet Explorer which is heart rate Value 993 Miles at the experience! 3 super lightweight e-bikes in review those beeps to reply here a, Help, Reviews Maintenance... Setup required the MasterMind firmware update, which has brought improved performance to SL. Advanced eMTB frame, motor tuning, and itll also silences All those beeps compare thousands of fastest... X27 ; t a typo enough improvements on the moving Parts with the goal of helping to! Proper trail bike, first and foremost after years of being left behind, Bosch is the e-MTB. Table of Contents ( translation of Original instructions ) you know if there is a manual for MY2018?...

Salted Cod Fish For Sale, Articles OTHER