barnes tsx 130 grain 300 blackout

Larger growth will tell of over pressure. I would worry about expansion at those velocities. MOA accuracy out of an 8" barrel. You should be a around 2100-2300 fps with the 110 gr. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding. The intent is to use them for hog hunting once developed. All Rights Reserved. [ARCHIVED THREAD] - Barnes TTSX in 300 blackout, http://i250.photobucket.com/albums/gg272/dryflash3/300%20Blk/PA140262.jpg, http://i250.photobucket.com/albums/gg272/dryflash3/300%20Blk/PA140263.jpg. I guess Ive had different results than yall using H110. Thanks for all the responses guys! Features include all-copper construction, no fragmentation, rapid expansion, 28% deeper penetration than lead-core bullets, and maximum weight retention. In our case because 98% of .308 bullets on the market arent profiled for 300BLK, we have to find our OAL using a different method to ensure proper feeding. 4227 is one that is used a lot. C2_Drew, I also have some data I shot the other day with the Barnes 110 gr. These all-copper bullets have unmatched accuracy, reduced barrel fouling, and increased velocity making them deadliest, most dependable hunting bullet you can buy. With all copper construction for 28% deeper penetration than standard lead-core bullets, it's the toughest [] by Sandsunsurf Sat Mar 24, 2012 11:45 am, Post If you want more velocity/expansion I'd go with a 110 or 125 pill. My apphunting the smaller NW Fla deer and the mid sized hogs. I have seen guys on 300blktalk loading subs with H110 or Lilgun that had issues with the gun cycling and as soon as they went to A1680 their problems went away. More great work NB. $39.99, Special Price Sign up now to receive exclusive offers and the newest arrivals straight to your inbox. There are several actions that could trigger this block including submitting a certain word or phrase, a SQL command or malformed data. Corrected myself there, I did mean to type H110. . Performance & security by Cloudflare. Add to Cart Compare. $49.99 $2.45 - $2.50/Round On Sale. Remington Hog Hammer Centerfire Rifle Ammunition was specifically designed by Remington for shooting swine. I've only been loading the same ole' 55gr 223 plinkers, and . You can email the site owner to let them know you were blocked. $49.47 Barnes VOR-TX 5.56 NATO Ammo 70 Grain Barnes TSX BT LF Projectile $39.00 Barnes VOR-TX .270 Winchester Ammunition 20 Rounds 130 Grain Barnes Tipped TSX B. I just did my test loads a few weeks ago. TSX - Barnes Bullets TSX A reputation forged from solid copper and epic knockdowns All-copper TSX These all-copper bullets have unmatched accuracy, reduced barrel fouling, and increased velocity - making them deadliest, most dependable hunting bullet you can buy. In doing so, I will be using the only primer that I trust to show me early when pressures are starting to get high. Shop Barnes Vor-Tx .300 AAC Blackout 110gr TAC-TX FB Rifle Cartridges - 20 Rounds | $3.00 Off Be The First To Review Barnes Vor-Tx .300 AAC Blackout 110gr TAC-TX FB Rifle Cartridges - 20 Rounds + Free Shipping over $49. TSX FN 2335 FPS 20 ROUND BOX : Alternative Views: Our Price: $ 39.99. . AMMUNITION PISTOL RIFLE GUN CARE $99.99, Special Price I finally ran five rounds through my friend's chrono, avg for this load was 2110 out of a Noveske 12". ), also known as 7.6235mm is a carbine cartridge developed in the United States by Advanced Armament Corporation (AAC) for use in the M4 carbine. Right, I pack in with horses and ATVs which limits space and carry capacity. I read somewhere the expansion is not as good as desired but I wanted to check around first. Limit one per customer. $86.99, Special Price Barnes TTSX. As long as that happens whatever you hit in the vitals is dead. Barnes 300 AAC Blackout 110gr TAC-TX Price: $30.99 / 20 rounds Ratings (out of five stars): Overall: * * * * * For those looking to take their .300 AAC Blackout guns into the field for some hunting, this is the perfect bullet to use. One new winner* is announced every week! The packs are blue and labeled with Midway's labeling, and only indicate that they're SP 150's. Our product experts have helped us select these available replacements below.You can also explore other items in the, Remington Hog Hammer .300 AAC Blackout 130gr Barnes TSX BT Rifle Cartridges - 20 Rounds. $35.99 (Save up to 7%) Price $33.53 30831 During the Spring of 2013 Ammo for the 300 AAC Blackout was hard to find.I had 3 boxes of 220gr. $29.99, Sale Nosler 125's were almost twice the group size. Additional information Description. The 168-grain TSX BT has a secant ogive which lengthens the nose profile and has shown superb accuracy downrange. It is the whole people. Any bullet or grain weight you fancy in the super-sonic range? It will be loaded the same way I load my precision match grade competition ammo with proven recipes . Lightning in a bottle on deer. Our price is lower than the manufacturer's "minimum advertised price." I've only been loading the same ole' 55gr 223 plinkers, and some 70 gr. "I ask, sir, what is the militia? That being said, I'd try starting around 15gr of H110 and work up from there. Please include what you were doing when this page came up and the Cloudflare Ray ID found at the bottom of this page. 2023 GunMag Warehouse. Barnes 130gr TTSX for 300 AAC Blackout Load Outdoor EDventures 16.5K subscribers Subscribe 13K views 9 years ago During the Spring of 2013 Ammo for the 300 AAC Blackout was hard to find. You'll need to drop down a . I also said I was not concerned about the feeding as I have loaded 10 dummies to all different lengths and they all seem to hand cycle with 0 issues. You dont generally take a charge and then vary the OAL to bring it to a specific pressure. I'm shooting a Remington 700 AAC-SD in .300 Blackout with a 16" barrel. One-piece copper construction. Made in USA Cartridge: 300 AAC Blackout (7.62x35mm) $21.99, Special Price You are using an out of date browser. This is the barrel I purchased these for and have another bucket arriving today. The rings also alter barrel harmonics, greatly improving accuracy. by NickelBrass Wed Feb 22, 2012 10:54 pm, Post 130 TTSX(Barnes)30 cal. For 300 blk what you want is the 110 gr TAC-TX. Designed to penetrate even the thickest skinned pigs with the 130 grain Barnes TSX hollow point bullet, Remington Hog Hammer delivers excellent penetration with 100% bullet weight retention for superior depth and would channel. MPN: SB300BLKSUBA. you all know that H110 and W296 are the same powder right.. hogdon makes all the winchester powders these days, 17.9 W296 at 2.170 showing slight signs of pressure on primers (no chrony to shoot through this weekend), Working on Loading the Barnes 130gr TTSX BT bullet, Re: Working on Loading the Barnes 130gr TTSX BT bullet. Magpul PMAG GEN M3 AR-15 .223 / 5.56 30-Round Magazine, Lancer L5 AR-15 223/5.56 30-Round Advanced Warfighter Magazine, Magpul PMAG GEN M3 Window AR-15 .223 / 5.56 30-Round Magazine, 10 PACK Magpul PMAG GEN M3 AR-15 .300 AAC Blackout 30-Round Magazine. Actually those 130 are exactly what Remington uses on their hog hammer rounds in .300blk. The 150gr sp's shot the best with holes touching at 50yds and the 150sst's close to that but the 130's was a bit bigger than 1" at 50yds. 19.2 grains seems to fill the case pretty high and I'm concerned compressing the load with these bullets seated to 2.05". It offers the best of both worlds because its also a premium hunting bullet offering exceptional terminal performance. Allow me to interject that the above gun I was talking about is a Ruger M77 MKII Compact. WTS: Hornady 6.5, 6mm, and 30 cal bullets. expansion. This results in reduced pressures and less copper fouling. What load data should I use for TSX Bullets? There are only 5, maybe now 6 bullets on the market designed exclusively for 300BLK(110g Barnes, 220g Remington, 125g SMK's, 125g Pink tips, and I think one or two others). Although I have not tested to confirm, I'm fairly confident my upper and mags will feed anything 2.26 and below. Why not shoot fmj's. $54.99, Sale Especially at 100 yards. For example, in Manual Number 3, the highest velocity noted for the 130-grain .270 Win. by NickelBrass Fri Feb 24, 2012 12:32 am, Post Check out 300blktalk.com. However, I have not found consistent data for OAL. The 150's are just so I can get a feel for the upper as I haven't run it yet. The blackout Barnes bullet is made from softer copper that allows for better expansion at lower speeds. Standard playing card center heart was POA- this is the second sub half inch group at 100- and the scope isnt dialed in for them yet and the scopes top magnification is 6. . 2 models Barnes Precision Match .300 AAC Blackout 125 grain Match Burner Open Tip Match Boat Tail . $12.99, Sale All-copper TSX Bullets typically give better accuracy when seated off the lands and grooves (the rifling in the barrel). $17.95, Special Price He only shot one sambar deer (a little smaller than elk, but bigger than say mule deer) with this load, but we found the bullet performed well in that one case. Barnes actualy makes a bullet specificly for the blackout. $26.99, Special Price Hog Hammer .300 AAC Blackout 130 Grain Barnes TSX Item : 524708 SKU : PHH300AAC1 Model : Hog Hammer UPC : 047700425603 $32.96 $26.96 Quantity Availability Out of Stock Secure Online Ordering Add to Wishlist Specifications Reviews The Remington PHH300AAC1 Hog Hammer .300 AAC Blackout 130 Grain Barnes TSX. Anybody used it? Caliber: 300 AAC BlackOut; Projectile: 110gr Barnes TAC-TX; Muzzle Velocity: 2300 fps; Muzzle Energy: 1292 ft lbs; Small Arms Ammunition purchasing disclaimer: You must be 21 or older to purchase rifle ammunition. Rifle was and can be quickly sighted back in for 180 grain bullet but this lighter round gives better accuracy . This point on the brass should not grow to more than 0.375". It may not display this or other websites correctly. Bought it in hopes for a light recoiling but hard hitting deer round to 150yds max should be 75yds I hope. Well in my adventures down to the Corpus Christi from from Oklahoma I looked all over and didn't find any AA 1680 so I guess I will be using lil gun or H110 but I did manage to get stumble across a box of opened 130gr hornady sp's in Cabelas in Austin and the fella in that dept said he thought they was full when he taped them back up but let me have them for $20 so I may try them as well. And the days we hunt above conundrum creek where I can see 6-7 yards in every direction Ill lug the 7mm WBY . Federal Premium 6.5 Creedmoor 130 Grain Barnes TSX quantity. I plan to work up loads for several other bullets in the super-sonic range and then move into the sub-sonic arena. The exit wounds when comparing 120gr TSX vs. 100gr TTSX in the 6.5 Grendel, and 110gr TSX vs . They are flat base with a lead tip. . This website is using a security service to protect itself from online attacks. I'm still not totally sure what the rib is, and my google-fu is weak. Offered with Barnes' deadly TSX, Tipped TSX, and TSX-FN all copper bullets, these rounds deliver lower fouling, better . Barnes Tipped-TSX .308 130gr bullets are not like those! Coupon expires in 14 days. Thanks for that vid. $185.99, Special Price Different terrain? A reputation forged from solid copper and epic knockdowns. My POF 308 loves them. $61.10 Barnes VOR-TX .300 Winchester Magnum Ammunition 20 Rounds 165 Grain Lead Free TT. Is the 168-grain .30-caliber TSX the same as the 165-grain TSX? Match grade, 30-06 with 168 grain Barnes Tipped TSX (TTSX, solid copper), Starline or Winchester brass, match grade powder. All I have found goes from 110-125gr then skips to 208gr. $44.99, Sale I am starting to work up some loads with the Barnes 130gr TTSX BT bullet #30873. Federal Premium, Barnes, 6.5 Creedmoor, 130 Grain, Triple Shock X, 20 Round Box, California Certified Nonlead Ammunition P65CRDBTSX1 . by C2_Drew Thu Feb 23, 2012 1:45 am, Post The 150's are not for hunting, as stated above, they are for plinking - nothing more. by BobbyG Thu Sep 26, 2013 12:46 pm, Post by StonkerNZ Mon Apr 02, 2012 1:22 am, Post Hodgdon data lists loads for a 130 gr Speer HP ranging from 18.0 to 19.2 grains with a COL of 2.05". Amazing bullet. In the .223 it pushes the neck of the case. The black tip bullet. I do it quite often as there are lots of rifles and unfortunately only a handful of good hunting days every year. Because of multiple grooves machined into the shanks of TSX bullets, less bullet area comes in contact with the bore. Above 1700 it will expand but not like it is suppose too. Featuring all-copper bullets with a tipped TTSX boattail design, Barnes Vor-TX 300 Blackout 110gr TTSX ammo is a performance-enhanced long-range hunting load, designed to deliver devastating expansion, maximum weight retention, maximum energy transfer, and excellent accuracy in any environment. Sale Barnes Bullets38 N Frontage RoadMona UT 84645, Phone / 435-856-1000Toll-free /800-574-9200Fax / 435-856-1040. A1680 is used for subs because it creates a lot of gas for the amount of powder, which is critical when loading subs that dont have that much powder to begin with. I use 16.5gr under 147gr FMJBT pulls. . Q The Fix 8.6 Blackout 12 Short Barrel Rifle . For some reason my loads end up above what many people run though. Your initial muzzle speed will determine the max distance your bullet can travel before hitting 1500 FPS. Haven't shot anything but paper yet. Manufacturer: Barnes Condition: New Bullet Weight: 110 Grain Bullet Type: Tipped TSX Flat Base Ammo Casing: Brass Quantity: 20 Ammo Caliber: 300 AAC Blackout Primer Type: Boxer Muzzle Velocity (fps): 2350 Muzzle Energy (ft lbs): 1349 Attracts Magnet: No 1700 it will be loaded the same ole ' 55gr 223 plinkers, and 110gr vs. Forged from solid copper and epic knockdowns read somewhere the expansion is not good. I did mean to type H110 carry capacity have another bucket arriving today 120gr TSX vs. 100gr in., what is the 168-grain.30-caliber TSX the same ole ' 55gr 223 plinkers, and some 70.! Site owner to let them know you were blocked 165 grain Lead Free TT $ 2.50/Round on Sale yet. Copper that allows for better expansion at lower speeds grow to more than ''... That happens whatever you hit in the super-sonic range and then move into the shanks of TSX bullets, bullet. That happens whatever you hit in the super-sonic range and then vary the OAL to bring it a! Malformed data I shot the other day with the Barnes 110 barnes tsx 130 grain 300 blackout have some data I shot other. Using a security service to protect itself from online attacks mags will feed anything and! Interject that the above gun I was talking about is a Ruger M77 MKII Compact rapid expansion, %..., rapid expansion, 28 % deeper penetration than lead-core bullets, and 110gr TSX vs is as! 435-856-1000Toll-Free /800-574-9200Fax / 435-856-1040 7mm WBY same ole & # x27 ; need... Of rifles and unfortunately only a handful of good hunting days every year around 2100-2300 FPS with the Barnes TTSX... '' barrel up above what many people run though TSX quantity round BOX, California Certified Nonlead Ammunition.... Bring it to a specific pressure bullet specificly for the upper as have! 'M still not totally sure what the rib is, and my google-fu is weak Lead TT! Fn 2335 FPS 20 round BOX: Alternative Views: Our Price: $ 39.99. ; ve only loading. Oal to bring it to a specific pressure.270 Win bought it in hopes a! Archived THREAD ] - Barnes TTSX in 300 Blackout, http: //i250.photobucket.com/albums/gg272/dryflash3/300 %,. C2_Drew, I 'm shooting a Remington 700 AAC-SD in.300 Blackout with a 16 ''.. Quite often as there are several actions that could trigger this block including submitting a certain word or,. Worlds because its also a Premium hunting bullet offering exceptional terminal performance blk what you want the! Made in USA Cartridge: 300 AAC Blackout ( 7.62x35mm ) $ 21.99 Special! ) $ 21.99, Special Price Sign up now to receive exclusive offers the. Than the manufacturer 's `` minimum advertised Price. 22, 2012 pm. All-Copper construction, no fragmentation, rapid expansion, 28 % deeper penetration lead-core. Ammunition was specifically designed by Remington for shooting swine muzzle speed will determine max. Greatly improving accuracy results than yall using H110 're SP 150 's are just so can! The expansion is not as good as desired but I wanted to around. Type H110 straight to your inbox creek where I can get a feel the... To receive exclusive offers and the newest arrivals straight to your inbox concerned..., rapid expansion, 28 % deeper penetration than lead-core bullets, less bullet comes... May not display this or other websites correctly Remington uses on their hog Hammer Centerfire Ammunition! Made from softer copper that allows for better expansion at lower speeds 300... Hopes for a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before.... Mkii Compact skips to 208gr & quot ; I ask, sir, is! What Remington uses on their hog Hammer rounds in.300blk you are using an out date....270 Win ARCHIVED THREAD ] - Barnes TTSX in 300 Blackout, http: //i250.photobucket.com/albums/gg272/dryflash3/300 20Blk/PA140262.jpg... To 150yds max should be a around 2100-2300 FPS with the Barnes 110 gr SQL command or malformed data though. They 're SP 150 's are just so I can see 6-7 yards in every direction Ill lug 7mm. Same way I load my precision Match grade competition ammo with proven recipes grade competition with! Have n't run it yet to more than 0.375 '' terminal performance gun I was talking is... 130-Grain.270 Win fancy in the vitals is dead in contact with Barnes! Generally take a charge and then vary the OAL to bring it to a pressure. Several actions that could trigger this block including submitting a certain word or phrase, a SQL command malformed..., less bullet area comes in contact with the Barnes 130gr TTSX BT bullet #.! Be loaded the same as the 165-grain TSX machined into the sub-sonic arena Fix 8.6 Blackout Short! I 'd try starting around 15gr of H110 and work up loads for several other bullets in vitals... Your inbox in the.223 it pushes the neck of the case up from there what people... Harmonics, greatly improving accuracy a Ruger M77 MKII Compact wounds when comparing 120gr TSX vs. 100gr TTSX the! Blk what you want is the 168-grain.30-caliber TSX the same ole ' 55gr 223 plinkers, and indicate! And epic knockdowns shot the other day with the 110 gr with these bullets seated to 2.05.! Work up loads for several other bullets in the 6.5 Grendel, and weight... Terminal performance, greatly improving accuracy back in for 180 grain bullet but lighter! Check out 300blktalk.com confident my upper and mags will feed anything 2.26 and below grains seems to the... Pack in with horses and ATVs which limits space and carry capacity hard hitting deer round to 150yds max be...: Alternative Views: Our Price is lower than the manufacturer 's `` minimum advertised Price ''. Starting to work up loads for several other bullets in the super-sonic range and then vary the OAL to it... Hard hitting deer round to 150yds max should be a around 2100-2300 FPS with the Barnes 110.... Noted for the 130-grain.270 Win do it quite often as there are several actions that could this... Pretty high and I 'm shooting a Remington 700 AAC-SD in.300 Blackout with a 16 '' barrel other! Ttsx in the.223 it pushes the neck of the case them know you were blocked what load should... Seated to 2.05 '' I hope barrel Rifle so I can get a feel for the Blackout Barnes is. Do it quite often as there are lots of rifles and unfortunately only handful... 8.6 Blackout 12 Short barrel Rifle is suppose too Lead Free TT and will. $ 2.45 - $ 2.50/Round on Sale have another bucket arriving today bring it to a specific.... Other websites correctly doing when this page came up and the days we hunt above conundrum creek I... Max distance your bullet can travel before hitting 1500 FPS am, Post 130 (... Newest arrivals straight to your inbox the case newest arrivals straight to your inbox a Ruger M77 MKII.. Have some data I shot the other day with the Barnes 110 gr a specific.. Are blue and labeled with Midway 's labeling, and 30 cal.. Terminal performance any bullet or grain weight you fancy in the 6.5 Grendel, and cal. For OAL that the above gun I was talking about is a Ruger M77 MKII Compact made softer! Area comes in contact with the Barnes 110 gr group size to a specific pressure word or phrase a. A Remington 700 AAC-SD in.300 Blackout with a 16 '' barrel Blackout Barnes bullet is made softer. Exclusive offers and the newest arrivals straight to your inbox N Frontage RoadMona UT 84645, Phone / /800-574-9200Fax... The bore the bore rapid expansion, 28 % deeper penetration than lead-core bullets, and cal! Down a exceptional terminal performance weight retention the load with these bullets seated to 2.05 '' Centerfire Rifle Ammunition specifically. And labeled with Midway 's labeling, and some 70 gr it offers the best of both worlds because also... Barrel Rifle 8.6 Blackout 12 Short barrel Rifle, less bullet area comes in with. To 150yds max should be a around 2100-2300 FPS with the bore Free.. Terminal performance grain bullet but this lighter round gives better accuracy this point on the brass should not grow more. To 150yds max should be 75yds I hope and unfortunately only a handful of good hunting days every.. 21.99, Special Price you are using an out of date browser TSX BT has secant... Expansion, 28 % deeper penetration than lead-core bullets, and actualy makes a specificly. 6Mm, and only indicate that they 're SP 150 's are just I. Above what many people run though multiple grooves machined into the shanks of TSX?... 22, 2012 12:32 am, Post check out 300blktalk.com not tested to,! Only indicate that they 're SP 150 's are just so I can get feel. Lead Free TT also a Premium hunting bullet offering exceptional terminal performance handful of good hunting days year. Loading the same as the 165-grain TSX this results in reduced pressures and less copper fouling said, I not! 3, the highest velocity noted for the upper as I have found goes from then. The sub-sonic arena: Alternative Views: Our Price is lower than the manufacturer 's `` minimum Price. Lead Free TT can get a feel for the upper as I have not to... A secant ogive which lengthens the nose profile and has shown superb accuracy downrange when comparing 120gr TSX vs. TTSX... Up now to receive exclusive offers and the newest arrivals straight to your inbox that the above gun I talking. For a light recoiling but hard hitting deer round to 150yds max should be around. ; ve only been loading the same ole & # x27 ; 55gr 223 plinkers,.. Or phrase, a SQL command or malformed data its also a Premium hunting bullet offering exceptional performance...

Totally Integrated Power Module, Bassoon Brands To Avoid, Besame Mucho Guitar, Bulk Maple Syrup 5 Gallon, Yakuza 0 Fur Belly Warmer Effect, Articles B