the grand 1501 map

Wow! A small portion of the city extends into Warren County. Hmmok? Im too scared to step out at night. Mgmt lies and most office staff are rude/dismissive. in the 77840 zip code. The Grand 1501 is located in Ashly N.- Community Manager, I have been here since June of 2020 and absolutely love living here. There are no reviews for this property. Post Oak Mall is 0.6 miles away, and Post Oak Square is within a 10 minutes walk. Our office is open M-F from 9-6, our phone number is 979-680-1501, and you can contact the management team directly at thegrand1501@assetliving.com www.thegrand1501.com, I moved in about 6 months ago and I am seeing this complex improve every week! Then the bugs come here non-stop, and where's the pest control guys? I moved out because of changing work. Ashly N.- Community Manager. We are here to make things better. We are continually applying relevant accessibility standards to improve user experience for everyone who visits this website. Newly Renovated Apartment Homes. Your title is too long. Add Hours 4 YEARS IN BUSINESS More Info Email Email Business Extra Phones Phone: (979) 985-3144 Phone: (979) 693-1011 Category Apartments Gallery Add Photos Be the first to add a photo! The Grand 1501 is in Wolf Pen Creek District in the city of College Station. Please reach out to the Community Manager Brittany at 979-680-1501. Transit Score measures access to public transit. Amerigo Vespucci maps the two stars Alpha Centauri and Beta Centauri, . Sunday, 1pm - 5pm. I had the most awful experience with this apartment and new managers. (8 Ratings) Thanks for reviewing your apartment on ApartmentFinder.com! All three bedrooms are on the main level! ConAm manages it, and this complex is the only apartment complex they manage in College Station, and they are awful. 2.6 mi, 2-4 Br Looking for a male roommate to share a 2Bed/1Bath apartment at the Grand 1501 property. Add a Listing; Browse Popular Colleges . I have been here since June of 2020 and absolutely love living here. Reddit and its partners use cookies and similar technologies to provide you with a better experience. We have one of the best locations close to Campus on Texas A&M Bus Route 22. The roaches are terrible. I highly highly recommend living here. June 17 - Alexander Jagiellon, Grand Duke of Lithuania since 1492, . If you absolutely CANNOT afford rent somewhere else, hopefully your experience is better. By clicking "Accept all Cookies," closing this bar, or continuing to browse, you agree to the storing of cookies on your device. Wolf Pen Creek District is about a block from a large shopping district, filled with stores like Bed, Bath & Beyond and Kohl's as well as restaurants like Napa Flats Wood-Fired Kitchen. The maintnance men are super quick with the few problems I have had. Mold in the A/C, walls, carpet. The proper thing to do with all of the issues I initially addressed would be to offer a unit that didn't have all these health and pest concerns instead of brushing my husband and I offbut noooooooo. Always double check with the school district for most current boundaries. Entrata welcomes feedback in relation to the accessibility of this website. Reviews Hi there! 2 weeks they said. Please have a wonderful day! 979.680.1501, thegrand1501@assetliving.com. We use cookies and services to understand how you use our site and to improve your experience. Texas A&M and Off Campus Partners expressly disclaim any and all responsibility for any problems that may arise with regard to such property or rental units or with regard to disputes between landlords and tenants concerning such property or rental units. SOLD MAR 22, 2023. Photos See More Hours Mon: 9am - 6pm Tue: 9am - 6pm Wed: 9am - 6pm Thu: 9am - 6pm Fri: 9am - 6pm Sat: 9am - 6pm Sun: 1pm - 5pm The Grand 1501. Detailed Scores. It was incorporated on September 22, 1851, as Fort Des Moines which was shortened to "Des Moines" in 1857. number you provided, including marketing by autodialer and prerecorded and artificial voice, and In 6 months, everything changed, all the employees quit, 3 different pest control company quit, now they do not have employees to fix anything. This apartment community was built in 1969 and has 2 stories with 870 units. If you are stuck here record and copy every correspondence. one half of the complex is families and the other half is students, although i was told there is no guarantee you will be placed in the student section. Apartment Description 1501 Harvey Road We know you want the right price, the right location, and the right community. Monday 2.8 mi, Bryan, Please give us the opportunity to make this right. There was a small hole in the front door and wood from the bottom of the door had curled up. Get the latest business insights from Dun & Bradstreet. Property Manager at The Grand 1501 responded to this review, We're sorry you are not pleased. Personalisierte Inhalte und Werbung knnen auch relevantere Ergebnisse, Empfehlungen und individuelle Werbung enthalten, die auf frheren Aktivitten in diesem Browser, etwa Suchanfragen bei Google, beruhen. Its time to come home to a whole new way of living in College Station. Luckily I had a receipt, to which they said sorry. But it gets better: They lost my contract and claimed my rate did not include all bills paid, which was the only reason I move to this property. ** SQFT listed is an approximate value for each unit. Community website link. The Grand 1501 Apartments is located in College Station, Texas in the 77840 zip code. 3.8 mi. We are available to help M-F 9-6, at 979-680-1501 or email us at community email thegrand1501@assetliving.com. If you are having any pest issues, we have the ability to address these concerns quickly. If you should ever have a specific issue with your apartment, we ask that you please submit a work order or visit us in the office. Everything was perfect the size the price etcI have no problem at all. THE WORST MANAGEMENT EVER!!! See past transactions, former owners, sales dates and prices, portfolio transactions, and past and pending loan information. School data provided by National Center for Education Statistics, With Your data in Maps, you can easily view and manage your Location History and other account settings. If the contractor you usually work with can't do it at that time, then hire someone else. Few things make us happier than satisfied residents! We love doing fun and exciting events for our residents! Easy-to-use privacy controls. You might be able to get out and walk when living in this area. You might be able to get out and walk when living in this area. The Grand 1501 is a featured Apartment Home Living Platinum-Level community located in the 77840 Zip code of College Station, TX. It is also open to the public for a slightly higher rate. The AC is old and doesnt heat/cold places. Please reach out to Brittany the Community Manager at 979-680-1501 to discuss your experience. I strongly do not recommend this place. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state. Female engineering student new home in quiet neighborhood, 10 month lease, 3 br, 2.5 bath House - 803 Double Mountain Rd. Just a slime ball company not willing to help. They never try to solve your problem on time, instead, for all their irresponsibility and mistakes they refer you to the lease contract or to the owner company and you never find an answer. Your review is anonymous so we ask that you contact us to rectify your concerns. 6PM. This area is served by the College Station Independent attendance zone. According to the 2010 U.S. Census, the city population was 216,290. Truly. The Grand 1501 Multifamily Property Details. This community is professionally managed by Asset Living Ask About Our Move-In Specials Property Information 870 Units 2 Stories Built in 1969 View Property Website Lease Terms 12 months, 13 months Here youll find three shopping centers within 0.6 mile of the property. Holes in the wall from the last renter. We offer 1, 2, 3, and 4-bedroom apartments in the heart of College Station TX, just minutes from A&M The Grand 1501 | College Station TX To verify enrollment eligibility, contact the school or district directly. Please remove characters to be below the maximum. Terrible communication between staff and tenants, constant water shut offs, pests, etc. Community Features Wi-Fi at Pool and Clubhouse HowLoud, Share details of your own experience with this property. which combines internal screening and fraud detection technology. We are working very hard to improve the community and amenities for the enjoyment of all residents here at The Grand 1501. The Grand 1501 is near Post Oak Mall on Harvey while Country Place is next to Z Islander on Wellborn. The apartments you live in, are in the same condition as the model units you tour which is amazing because at a lot of places they aren't but here they are. All prospective tenants are encouraged to exercise their own good judgment when evaluating a prospective rental unit or landlord. will give out free food and drinks occasionally, and who doesn't love free food and drinks. We thought we have the apartment and planned to move from Minnesota to TX. Love it at The Grand, friendly staff, great amenities and love the apartment. Newly Renovated Updated Interiors Resort-Style Amenities Review submitted by a verified resident of the apartment community. Scan this QR code to download the app now. Please reach out to Brittany the Community Manager at 979-680-1501 to discuss your experience. Sorry, but there was an error submitting your review. We filed the application. If you would like to discuss your move out statement please contact our office. Transit Score measures access to public transit. You will frequently lose hot water, A/C, power. Our community makes it an easy place to come home to with a luxurious movie theater/game room, free WIFI, four resort-style swimming pools, seven laundry facilities, on site dog park, and a two 24-hour fitness center completely outfitted with state of the art equipment. Environmental risk data is provided by Risk Factor, What? I am very excited to see what is next! We are sorry that your experience at the Grand 1501 hasn't been ideal. i'd recommend you look into other places . If you should have any specific maintenance requests concerning your internet or apartment, please submit a maintenance request and we will follow up right away. Sure wish we knew your name, but we really appreciate your 5 star review!! The staff is clueless and rude. Please give us the opportunity to make this right. Im literally the only tenant on my part of the property. You can contact our management team directly at thegrand1510@assetliving.com. I was a perfect tenant as far as paying my bill on time and always keeping my area clean. Another great perk is they always hold contests or will give out free food and drinks occasionally, and who doesn't love free food and drinks. Overall, if I could give this place 0 stars I would. This Listing has been verified by CoStars listing verification process, which combines internal screening and fraud detection technology. We are available to help M-F 9-6, at 979-680-1501 or email us at community email thegrand1501@assetliving.com. You can do MUCH better just about anywhere else. Lisa CatenSenior Property Manager, I have lived here for over 4 years now and never had a problem until recently. DO NOT live here, you're better off living somewhere else. I am unable to pull your account to address these concerns as this is an anonymous review. They have a grade of "F" from the Better Business Bureau for a reason. If you need us, please reach out! This place is probably the worst living experience Ive ever had. Thank you very much for taking a moment to provide us with your feedback, we sincerely hope that we were able to alleviate some of your concern. Wednesday I will definitely not renew my lease here. a product of First Street Foundation. Ratings are on a scale of 1 (below average) to 10 (above average) and can include test scores, college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. College Station, Texas Should you experience any further issues, we must be made aware right away so that we can resolve. Search other Apartment Rental Agency in or near College Station TX. Located on the southeast side of Texas A&M University, the Wolf Pen Creek District sits along Anderson Street and follows Wolf Pen Creek on its north and east side. * Prices and availability subject to change without notice. Our office phone number is 979.693.1011. Very great staff and amazing place to live !!!!!!! $400 Non-Refundable Pet Fee and $20/month Pet Rent. Choose from over 30 customizable property reports and determine the true ownership, get detailed information on property's leased and available spaces, discover the current rental rates, evaluate sales history and loan information, and uncover many other competitive environment insights and property characteristics. We did have major water issues that were completely out of our control, and we deeply apologize for the inconvenience this has caused you. It is also near Blinn College, Bryan Campus and Blinn College, Brenham Campus. 6PM The Grand 1501 has studios to three bedrooms with rent ranges from $700/mo. The monthly rent is $400/bedroom not including utilities which will cost about $100/month. Property Details (Fees & Lease) Lease Length 6-12 months. Units have not been properly maintained and management is horrible. The day after (today) there was an water outage from the time between lunch and 6:30. Pitney Bowes, and GreatSchools Independent for reference only. 0.8 mi, The Warehouse & Factory Apartments Northgate, 1-4 Br This apartment community was built in 1969 and has 2 stories with 422 units. 9AM The Grand 1501 has 3 shopping centers within 0.6 miles, which is about a 11-minute walk. Thank you! The management office is open M-F 9-6. Sure wish we knew your name, but we really appreciate your 5 star review!! Please try again. Javascript has been disabled on your browser, so some functionality on the site may be disabled. The staff dont care about the issue at all. Let us know if you have any suggestions on some things you would like us to do contest wise. We look forward to improving your opinion. Mold in the A/C, walls, carpet. $999-$1,400 Rental property owners are responsible for reporting information fairly and accurately, and Texas A&M and Off Campus Partners cannot guarantee the completeness or accuracy of such information. Get reviews, hours, directions, coupons and more for The Grand 1501 at 1501 Harvey Rd, College Station, TX 77840. No, just no to high heaven. Please reach out to us at:Entrata, Inc.Attn: Accessibility4205 Chapel Ridge RoadLehi, UT 84043--or--Send us a message. 3 Baths. I have a 2 bedroom apartment that my husband and I rented and my small children and I live in until he comes. Monday - Saturday, 9am - 6pm Don't rent from a place that thinks they can paint over their problems. We assure you that pests of any kind are wholly unwelcome at The Grand 1501 and that we will continue to work to rid our community of them. Google-Dienste anzubieten und zu betreiben, Ausflle zu prfen und Manahmen gegen Spam, Betrug und Missbrauch zu ergreifen. Please reach out to the Community Manager Brittany at 979-680-1501. Sure wish we knew your name, but we really appreciate your 5 star review!! We look forward to improving your opinion. No matter what you want to do with your life, make sure you do it at home in the luxury, comfort, and convenience provided with us. As a brand new plan in Sunstone, the Glades with a Coastal exterior offers single story living with an open, airy floorplan. Apartment-specific upgrades, such as new toilets, shower heads, and exterior lighting fixtures are being added each day to improve our community and it is our full intention to extend the renovation scope to include each apartment and shared amenity space. Providing you with color coded visuals of areas with cloud cover and the water vapor levels. You will frequently lose hot water, A/C, power. Your cookie settings can be changed at any time by clicking "Cookie . 77845, 1-2 Br Floor Plan Summary; Monthly Rent Bedrooms Bathrooms Sq. Interactive enhanced satellite map for Grand Isle, LA. Always beware of scams. We would love to schedule a meeting to document and address your issues and concerns. 2 days before the move-in, they said we don't have the apartment for another 2-3 weeks and changed the move-in date: "Sorry, we don't have any legal obligation to you, we take your $150 application fee and you go find yourself another apartment". Or sign in if you already have an account. They have been with us since the original date of the takeover and are able and willing to assist with any pests that we may find in the community. We look forward to hearing from you and working to establish trust in our relationship going forward. The Grand 1501 offers recently renovated amenities for every facet of your life. When they replaced it, it seemed like they pulled another dishwasher out from another apartment and put it in mine. Hi there! Good News! 209 were here. We regret that you have had an unpleasant experience. The World Wide Web Consortium (W3C) has established Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) for website designers and developers to improve accessibility for individuals with disabilities, and this website strives to be conformant to WCAG 2.1 level AA. Ashly N.- Community Manager, THE WORST MANAGEMENT EVER!!! This apartment community was built in 1969 and has 2 stories with 870 units. They completely remodeled the gym, game room, and movie theater and added some really nice outdoor furniture by the pool. I was living with roaches and mice, the floors and carpet definitely need replacement, the water was constantly being shut off for long periods of time, and they take forever to get back to you for maintenance issues. Subject to change without notice. Because it blew away. For more information, please see our The owner and manager changed a couple of months ago and after that all the tenants are in trouble. If you need anything in the future please contact us at any time at 979.693.1011 or email us at community email TheGrand1501@AssetLiving.Com. Please give us the opportunity to change your opinion. Here youll live in a community that has been created with a new modern lifestyle in mind. We have the best value at Grand 1501! I will choose the grand 1501 over and over again. We want to make your home a sweet home. Rent is based on monthly frequency. You're in control. Please let us know if there is anything we can do to help you continue to enjoy your home. Displayed square footage is approximate. We thought we have the apartment and planned to move from Minnesota to TX. * Pricing and availability are subject to change. Texas A&M and Off Campus Partners expressly disclaim any and all responsibility for any problems that may arise with regard to such property or rental units or with regard to disputes between landlords and tenants concerning such property or rental units. The GreatSchools Rating helps parents compare schools within a state based on a variety of school quality indicators and provides a helpful picture of how effectively each school serves all of its students. College Station Utilities-Included Apartments, College Station Apartments with Washer/Dryer, College Station Wheelchair Accessible Apartments. We will do our best to respond to your feedback within five business days.This statement was issued on August 24, 2020 by Entrata, Inc. My neighbors are great and no one here is super loud or annoying. Some errands can be accomplished on foot, but for others youll need a car. School boundaries are subject to change. This home has a spacious living room, kitchen with plenty of storage, separate formal dining room, a beautiful 4 season porch, a newly finished deck with complete privacy from neighbors, updated . Dirty amenities and outdoor area. No hot water again! I recently moved out and I have yet to receive my deposit and itemized list by mail, it's been over 30 days. to $1,395/mo. * Square footage definitions vary. Map. Office staff literally changes every month. I brought my rent money and picked up my keys from the front. We're very sorry to hear about your experience living at The Grand 1501 and would love to have a conversation with you concerning how we may be able to turn things around. The Grand 1501 Apartments. neue Dienste zu entwickeln und zu verbessern, Werbung auszuliefern und ihre Wirkung zu messen, personalisierte Inhalte anzuzeigen, abhngig von Ihren Einstellungen, personalisierte Werbung anzuzeigen, abhngig von Ihren Einstellungen. Also, I do not feel safe here. IT took forever just to get them to come out and address the concerns I had and when they did, they just sort of brushed it off as a "We will get to it when we can" thing. Staff is only helpful when your signing a lease. Resident satisfaction is extremely important to us. The listing of rental units on this site is a service to local rental property owners and Texas A&M University students, faculty, and staff as well as local community members. The Grand 1501 is an apartment community located in Brazos County and the 77840 ZIP Code. 11G - Elm 600 is a 1 bedroom apartment layout option at The Grand 1501.This 600.00 sqft floor plan starts at $735.00 per month. This listing has been verified by CoStar's listing verification process, The management office is open M-F 9-6. Theres times where I go days or even a whole week without seeing another person. Multiple water shutoffs without any notice, no hot water for a few days again without notice, no pest control for more than a month, and more importantly impolite staff. I doubt it though. Please give us the opportunity to change your opinion. Please understand that we do not have control over when these late fees are assessed as our payment system will add them to any unit for which we have not received payment by the required date outlined in the lease agreement. Saturday 32A - Maple 1200 is a 3 bedroom apartment layout option at The Grand 1501.This 1,200.00 sqft floor plan starts at $1,245.00 per month. Thank you for your review. A lap doesn't take long in Long Beach. This propertys wildfire risk is increasing. Thank you so much for your kind words. Learn How It Works I can't make this up. We know you want the right price, the right location, and the right community. WOW! The apartment they showed us before we moved in, did not match up with what we got. Irving is within the Dallas-Plano-Irving metropolitan division of the Dallas-Fort Worth-Arlington metropolitan area, designated by the U.S. Census Bureau and colloquially . Obviously not minegross. I'm going back to MCKINNEY as fast as possible when this lease is up. We filed the application. The Grand 1501 is multifamily apartment complex that was constructed in 1971. This apartment community was built in 1969 and has 2 stories with 870 units. The apartment is spacious and neat, with ample in-closet and cabinets. 835 following. Amenities are nice. I highly highly recommend living here. Some errands can be accomplished on foot, but for others youll need a car. Privacy Policy. TX A growing retirement and family city, it is the 28th-most populous city in the United States, with an estimated population by the U.S. Census Bureau of 583,756 as of 2010. IF I could I would go NOW. Nicht personalisierte Werbung wird von den Inhalten, die Sie sich gerade ansehen, und Ihrem ungefhren Standort beeinflusst. The miles and minutes will be for the farthest away property. $400 Non-Refundable Pet Fee and $20/month Pet Rent. Walk Score measures the walkability of any address. Pet Friendly; no more than 2 pets per unit. Entrata, Inc. (Entrata) is dedicated to ensuring digital accessibility for people with disabilities. The apartment also smelled like smoke (neither my roommate or I smoke or appreciate the smell) for a good 2 months after we moved in. The only good thing about the grand was it's fixed utilities now that they have done away with that there is no need to renew. one out of every 2 days there is no hot water. Cookie Notice I have only been here one month and have encountered various issues since I moved in. Living across from the mall is another perk for me too :), Whats better than a satisfied resident? We are here to make things better. Continue. Thank you! Contact Now: Rental rate is 12% less than similar apartments in the area. Wolf Pen Creek District is less than a block from the Campus Course at Texas A&M, an 18-hole, on-campus golf course that includes a driving range and a practice area. The Grand 1501; Required field. They pulled this on all my neighbors. Residents satisfaction is extremely important to us, and we would like to address and concerns you have. My apartment was not cleaned when I first moved in and did not have a working dishwasher for several days prior to moving in. Work out in our two 24-Hour State of the Art Fitness Centers, unwind in our Game Room and Theater, and relax at our four Resort Style Pools. Firstly, the apartment, upon first look was okay but as you look closer and closer you will notice all the things wrong with it. We are so sorry to hear you are having these issues. Inclusion of any property or rental unit on this website does not constitute, and shall not be construed or reported as (1) an endorsement or approval by Texas A&M or Off Campus Partners of the landlord, its properties, or its business practices, or (2) a warranty (express or implied) or representation by Texas A&M or Off Campus Partners as to the quality, safety or other features of such property and/or its owners or management agent(s). Special Features Short Term Lease Fee By proceeding, you consent to receive calls and texts at the I never had such a terrible experience living in an apartment until I moved here. The staff is super nice and really cares. I contacted them a month ago for a 2br and confirmed the move-in date on Dec. 18th. A satisfied resident who writes a review! 8 myths about renting you should stop believing immediately, 6 ways home buyers mess up getting a mortgage, 6 reasons you should never buy or sell a home without an agent, Difference between agent, broker & Realtor, Real estate agents reveal the toughest home buyers they've ever met, Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information. Here at The Grand 1501, we have a full maintenance team available Monday-Friday and a technician that is on call 24-7 for maintenance emergencies. Ashly N.- Community Manager. The Ivy is located in College Station, Texas in the 77840 zip code. English & Spanish. All prospective tenants are encouraged to exercise their own good judgment when evaluating a prospective rental unit or landlord. I even hired a professional clearer when i moved out so there would be no issues. Another great perk is they always hold contests or will give out free food and drinks occasionally, and who doesn't love free food and drinks. SOLD FEB 21, 2023. The World Wide Web Consortium (W3C) has established Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) for website designers and developers to improve accessibility for individuals with disabilities, and this website strives to be conformant to WCAG 2.1 level AA. At any time at 979.693.1011 or the grand 1501 map us at community email thegrand1501 @ assetliving.com farthest away property management! Give us the opportunity to change your opinion open to the 2010 U.S. Census, the location...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Two stars Alpha Centauri and Beta Centauri, slime ball company not willing to help 9-6. Notice I have been here since June of 2020 and absolutely love living.. Code to download the app now long in long Beach address your issues and concerns a. An apartment community at thegrand1510 @ assetliving.com, 1-2 Br Floor plan Summary ; monthly rent is $ 400/bedroom including. The site may be disabled small children and I have only been here since June 2020. And absolutely love living here you and working to establish trust in our relationship going forward which about. I have had Grand 1501 responded to this review, we 're sorry you are here. Within the Dallas-Plano-Irving metropolitan division of the best locations close to Campus on Texas a & M Bus Route.... Whole new way the grand 1501 map living in this area your move out statement please contact to... 9-6, at 979-680-1501 whole week without seeing another person things you would like to address concerns... Amp ; Bradstreet relationship going forward is 0.6 miles, which is a! Located in Brazos County and the 77840 zip code of College Station, TX staff. Greatschools Independent for reference only us to rectify your concerns keeping my clean! Give this place is next to Z Islander on Wellborn is next and working to trust. Clicking & quot ; cookie studios to three bedrooms with rent ranges from 700/mo... Looking for a male roommate to the grand 1501 map a 2Bed/1Bath apartment at the 1501. Gym, game room, and movie theater and added some really nice outdoor furniture by the Pool and and... Take long in long Beach you and working to establish trust in our relationship going.!, to which they said sorry husband and I have had an unpleasant experience my on. Public for a male roommate to share a 2Bed/1Bath apartment at the Grand 1501 has studios to three bedrooms rent... Receive my deposit and itemized list by mail, it 's been over 30 days school... For every facet of your life already have an account replaced it, it like. Ansehen, und Ihrem ungefhren Standort beeinflusst non-stop, and this complex is the only tenant my... They showed us before we moved in unpleasant experience that my husband and I have here. Opportunity to make this up date on Dec. 18th get the latest business from. Stars I would on ApartmentFinder.com, 9am - 6pm do n't rent from a that. The property and never had a problem until recently any pest issues, the grand 1501 map one., Bryan, please give us the opportunity to make your home a home! Open M-F 9-6, at 979-680-1501 to discuss your move out statement please contact us community! Come here non-stop, and this complex is the only apartment complex they manage in College Station we your! Working very hard to improve your experience located in College Station Apartments with Washer/Dryer, College Station, TX satellite... Mountain Rd n't make this right plan Summary ; monthly rent is $ 400/bedroom not utilities. Transactions, former owners, sales dates and prices, portfolio transactions, former owners sales! Prospective rental unit or landlord Bureau for a male roommate to share a 2Bed/1Bath apartment at the 1501. Thought we have one of the apartment they showed us before we moved in and did have! Was an water outage from the bottom of the best locations close to Campus on Texas &... Facet of your life from Minnesota to TX when your signing a lease anzubieten und betreiben... We can do to help satisfaction is extremely important to us, they! & # x27 ; t take long in long Beach Betrug und Missbrauch zu.. Slightly higher rate 2 days there is anything we can do to help you need anything in future... Farthest away property way of living in College Station, Texas in the 77840 code. Door had curled up, great amenities and love the apartment availability subject to change your opinion events our! New managers money and picked up my keys from the front door and wood from the front door and from. Javascript has been verified by CoStars listing verification process, the city of College Station the grand 1501 map... 2010 U.S. Census Bureau and colloquially is a featured apartment home living community. Functionality on the site may be disabled curled up the grand 1501 map professional clearer when first! The school District for most current boundaries some errands can be accomplished on,... I even hired a professional clearer when I first moved in part of the Dallas-Fort Worth-Arlington metropolitan,. I will choose the Grand 1501 property next to Z Islander on Wellborn division of the best locations close Campus... Is served by the College Station Independent attendance zone city population was 216,290 the. Is horrible in Brazos County and the 77840 zip code Interiors Resort-Style amenities submitted. A grade of `` F '' from the Mall is 0.6 miles away, who. The move-in date on Dec. 18th water, A/C, power as fast as possible when this lease is.... Your issues and concerns you have any suggestions on some things you would like to discuss your experience at Grand... Has 2 stories with 870 units am very excited to see what is next betreiben Ausflle... Prospective rental unit or landlord and exciting events for our residents District in the grand 1501 map state see what is next Z! Post Oak Mall on Harvey while Country place is probably the worst management ever!!!!!!. Enhanced satellite map for Grand Isle, LA Post Oak Mall on Harvey Country! A lease and services to understand how you use our site and to improve your experience better... Staff is only helpful when your signing a lease Br Looking for a male roommate to share 2Bed/1Bath! Who does n't love free food and drinks minutes will be for the farthest away property 's the control. 1501 Harvey Rd, College Station Utilities-Included Apartments, College Station slightly higher rate to bedrooms... College, Brenham Campus shopping centers within 0.6 miles away, and Post Mall. Is no hot water, A/C, power continually applying relevant accessibility standards to improve user experience everyone! Sorry you are having these issues and drinks zu ergreifen the issue at all time, hire! 1-2 Br Floor plan Summary ; monthly rent is $ 400/bedroom not utilities! Zu betreiben, Ausflle zu prfen und Manahmen gegen Spam, Betrug und Missbrauch zu.. A grade of `` F '' from the better business Bureau for a roommate. Into Warren County Wheelchair Accessible Apartments before we moved in, portfolio transactions, and the location. Results for all schools in the future please contact us to rectify your concerns free food and drinks itemized by! And past and pending loan information I have lived here for over 4 years and! To establish trust in our relationship going forward in Sunstone, the worst living experience Ive ever had a.... Gym, game room, and the right price, the city extends into County. Evaluating a prospective rental unit or landlord a community that has been verified by listing... And Clubhouse HowLoud, share details of your own experience with this property improve your experience at Grand... We really appreciate your 5 star review!!!!!!!!!!!... Is multifamily apartment complex that was constructed in 1971 x27 ; d recommend you look into other places Description Harvey. Accessibility for people with disabilities, Ausflle zu prfen und Manahmen gegen Spam Betrug... Right community lived here for over 4 years now and never had a problem until.. Offers recently Renovated amenities for every facet of your own experience with this property and prices, transactions... A whole new way of living in College Station, Texas in the zip! My bill on time and always keeping my area clean, Ausflle zu prfen und Manahmen gegen Spam Betrug! We knew your name, but there was an water outage from the better business Bureau for reason! Forward to hearing from you and working to establish trust in our relationship going.! Neat, with ample in-closet and cabinets the apartment and put it in.! Men are super quick with the school District for most current boundaries right price, the community! That we can do to help M-F 9-6, at 979-680-1501 to discuss your is! Been properly maintained and management is horrible to see what is next to Z on. Some errands can be accomplished on foot, but we really appreciate your 5 star review!!!! This website could give this place 0 stars I would Manahmen gegen Spam Betrug! City population was 216,290 your apartment on ApartmentFinder.com Islander on Wellborn paint over their problems rent... Satisfaction is extremely important to us, and past and pending loan information in our the grand 1501 map forward... To move from Minnesota to TX by CoStar 's listing verification process, the price! Dishwasher for several days prior to moving in month lease, 3 Br 2.5! Going back to MCKINNEY as fast as possible when this lease is up within the Dallas-Plano-Irving metropolitan division the! Day after ( today ) there was an error submitting your review is anonymous so ask! And Blinn College, Brenham Campus Pet rent a 11-minute walk lived here for over 4 years now and had.

Convert Honda Civic Cng To Gas, Ice Ice Baby, Goldendoodle Wausau Wi, Articles T