Item Code: MF-DP-KIT-LS-S13. 1992 Nissan 240SX LS1 Swap Photo : Facebook Marketplace ( Other ) For this weeks enthusiast car I offer two examples of a vehicle popular among Japanese-car fans. The CLASSIC.COM Market Benchmark (CMB) represents a benchmark value for vehicles in this market based on data accumulated by CLASSIC.COM. Any trades will need to at least be worth $18k or more, or you will have to put cash on top. FOLLOW MARKET. Pre-qualify for a car loan with no credit score impact. With a max power of 450 from factory, that alone could be impressive. Made in the USA by the LS Swap experts. I do not have time right now, and that's why I'm selling it. WebLive Auction (1) Original-Owner 1997 Nissan 240SX LE 5-Speed This 1997 Nissan 240SX LE was purchased new by the seller and now shows 119k miles. Between the years, while the internals may have changed, the mounting kits havent nearly as much! Select an option Ive only been able to find two people who successfully completed the swap on the internet, though Im sure theres more. Cooling of parts is also a huge factor, as having more air space in between heated parts will allow for the dissipation of heat. They know a thing or two about high RPM engines, between the 1LR-GUE from the LFA, the R1, and the 4A-GE, found in the famous AE-86. LS1/LS2 (PS101) (+$145.99) Heres a one-of-a-kind version of a rare Nissan coupe. Between 1989 and 1991, the 240SX featured Nissan's KA24E engine, a 2.4 liter inline 4 with a single overhead cam, capable of 140 hp. We offer a custom sway bar for proper fitment and clearance . Earlier horsepower is cheaper, but going from 1,000 to 1,100 is more expensive. Actual market value for a specific vehicle will depend on various elements, including the condition of the vehicle. Optional items can be added as needed to make this kit unique to your specific swap needs. Was it the fifth-generation Camaro SS wheels that gave it away that this 1997 Nissan 240SX is powered by an LS engine? It was certainly more powerful than the DE, however, was less reliable. While its most likely just banter, there may have been a 1k whp CA18 somewhere, sometime. Web1993 Nissan 240sx S13 W/ Fresh 450whp LS Swap **Car is Located in near Riverside California. Pretty easy, actually. Thus, cylinders 3 and 4 are the same, cylinders 2 and 5 are the same, and cylinder 1 and 6 match as well. The increased number of rotors increases overall power, as well as how smoothly that power is delivered. Only three parts are really moving on a rotary, and there are no valves to crash into, no timing chain to snap, nothing if you over-rev the engine. $350.00. So, it has to go. The coupe features a 5.7 L LS1 V8 that makes 320 hp and 350 lb-ft at the wheels on a mild tune. Located in Southern California. The first barrier is 350hp, which can be gotten with a boost controller, intake, exhaust, and a tune. 2023 Holley Performance Products, Inc. All Rights Reserved. It's the same style front end setup as Duane Mckeevers white s13.Wired for headlights or led bars. A 13Bs power cap without major rebuild (besides the many apex seal rebuilds) is roughly 550hp. A lifelong car enthusiast, he worked in the auto industry for a bit, helping Germans design cars for Americans, and now lives in Salt Lake City, Utah. We promise not to use your email address for anything but exclusive updates from the Power Automedia Network. Swapping engines between cars is much more common than most think. For those who want a turn key engine swap, we offer a comprehensive Stage 3 Swap Package that includes everything needed to install and start your new LS engine. Excluding Sales Tax |. Note: Steel driveshafts marked -S, aluminum driveshafts marked -A. AFFIRM FINANCING IS NOT AVAILABLE FOR ANY CARS SHARED IN THE MARKETPLACE. Living in San Diego for most of his life, Harrison was exposed to a variety of cars at an early age. 1 7/8 Stainless Steel (HDR002SS) (+$1,343.99) Yes, add Short Line Kit (FFK-UNS) (+$324.79) *You can finance through Offroad Loans if you need financing*. If you want to get other led bars they are pretty cheap. 2023 Power Automedia. At Sikky, our goal is to innovate and design the highest quality products for the automotive performance industry. This will net you a cool 300whp, your limit on stock turbos. This consists of Sikkys industry leading motor mounts, trans mount, oil pan and driveshaft and is ideal for a do-it-yourself type who wants to source or fabricate their own fuel lines, power steering lines, intake, wiring etc. While seeing between 300hp and 350hp is fairly simple (like the SR20), getting anything above that means full rebuilt. Full Collins Adapter LS swap kit(everything, even headers). Nissan's affordable front engine, rear-wheel drive sports car quickly became favored among tuners, racers, and drifters. By using Selling the Blu808 Turbo Ls1 S14. This 2.5L engine is very similar to its bretheren, the RB20, the RB24, RB26 (well talk about this next), and the RB30. All parts work in conjunction with one another to provide maximum ground clearance, optimized driveline angles, and a simple trouble free installation. WebWelcome to 240SXMOTORING We tailor variety of high performance parts at competitive prices for the Nissan 240SX. The other advantage is their tiny packaging. Lastly, you could opt for a whole new transmission, something like a reinforced sequential gearbox. Youll have plenty of room in front to play with forced induction! When using the Sikky kit its a direct drop in solution. In the case of this 1997 example, the original 4-cylinder has been swapped out for a 400-hp GM V8. The S52 and S50 inline-6s had 321 and 200 horsepower respectively, and the S14 inline-four had about 200hp. I wanted to make a turnkey, reliable street rod that could be driven anywhere. The owner says that back in March, the car completed a 1,700-mile road trip to Sonoma, California, for the Radwood car show with zero issues, and even returned 22 mpg which included a mix of driving in town, spirited jaunts and cruising at 80 mph on the freeway. Currently have small bars on there but those are for my motorcycle so I will most likely be keeping those. WebIncrease your LS1 engine performance with Nissan 240SX LS swap kits from Enjuku Racing. The motor made 450whp before the swap, it also has TSP cams and springs. Spring Clearance Sale While Supplies Last! Give us a call or drop us an email. UPS Ground Shipping. Amplifying the natural torque with a supercharger would help, while complimenting it with a turbocharger would provide extra high-end power. Sikky Nissan 240sx (LHD) LSx Swap Headers 1 7/8 304 Stainless Sikky Stage 1 Nissan 240sx S14 LS Swap Package. With an aftermarket intercooler and fuel pump, you can max the stock turbos out at 15psi. ________________________________________ They arent as good as these engines in their niches, but outside of them? The master cylinder kit we offer is required for proper function when using a T56 transmission. Web240sx LSx Swap Join group All Items For Sale $700 LS3 intake manifold Bessemer, AL $495 Brake Booster Delete Kits (Dual Master Cylinder) for S13, S14, S15, Z33/ 350Z/ These peppy little 4-pot engines are more than happy to scream past 9,000RPM with the right mods. ISR Performance LS Swap Y-Pipe - Nissan 240sx S13/S14, 1993 Nissan 240sx Silvia Coupe W/ Rocket Bunny V1 Kit, 1993 Nissan 240sx Hatch W/ GT2871R Powered SR20DET, 1993 Nissan 240sx Coupe With SR20DET and RS3871 Turbo, ISR Performance - Oil Dipstick for ISR LS Swap Pan - Nissan 240sx. Steve Morris Engines built an LS3 with a single turbo that puts out just over 1,200hp. New seals and gaskets, oil pump, plugs and wires, filter, oil, coolant, etc. I ended up dumping way more money into this thing than I wanted to(in just a matter of a few months) and now I'm at almost $20k with this thing. They have two distinct advantages over any other engine configuration on this list, but aside from those, theyre generally worse, or the un-preferred option. Honda S2000, Chrysler Crossfire, 1987 Porsche (only once, *never again*), and my babies, my 1995 Notch-top SR 240SX and 1991 Red-top SR 240SX. WebTelephone (626) 575-3288, (626) 575-9228, Fax (626) 575-9228 For builds with a lower budget, adding a stroker kit is considerably easier and cheaper. . Its safe to say youd be the only VR38-swapped 240 anywhere you went though! Chris O'Neill is an author specializing in competitive analysis, consumer recommendations, and adventure-driven enthusiast content. The Nissan 240SX (S13 generation) was introduced in 1989 as the replacement to the 200SX from the previous S12 generation. We'll send you the most interesting LSX Magazine articles, news, car features, and videos every week. We empower classic and exotic car buyers, sellers, and enthusiasts with insights for the collector car industry - including market values, price comparisons, listing alerts and more. Includes one piece driveshaft with high strength U-joints. His passion for anything that is fast, or has a V8, brought him to Power Automedia. Once you hit that 500hp figure, then youre building the engine. The engine is out right now getting freshened up, and will be in brand new condition when car is sold. The owner claims they installed a new fuel pump and lines, wiring harness, radiator and fans. The owner installed the engine and transmission using a Sikky engine swap kit. And I recommend putting on an exhaust because currently it dumps at the headers since I was going to do a 3" straight pipe, but thought I would leave that open so whoever buys it can get what they want. WebIncrease your LS1 engine performance with Nissan 240SX LS swap kits from Enjuku Racing. Sikkys Spec Your Own LSx swap kit is an entry level kit consisting of engine and transmission mounts. Finding an S54 shouldnt be a hassle either, considering the high production volume and widespread availability. Guaranteed to last the lifetime of your swap. WebTelephone (626) 575-3288, (626) 575-9228, Fax (626) 575-9228 The coupe features a 5.7 L LS1 V8 that makes 320 hp and 350 lb-ft at the wheels on a mild tune. All parts work in conjunction with one another to provide maximum ground clearance, optimized driveline angles, and a simple trouble free installation. They tend to be about the same width, if not a little skinnier, than the V8s. Putting one in your 240 would be one of the easiest swaps ever, space-wise. T56 Magnum (CM29)(TM01) (+$213.98) We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. We carry SR20DET, KA24DE, RB Series, and CA18 Parts for your Nissan 240sx/Silvia. These swaps will have more aftermarket support and forums helping you through them. Swapping engines between cars is much more common than most think. Boring the engine out, however, will provide you with more power in the end, achieving the same displacement without increasing stroke. Learn how your comment data is processed. I dont know for sure. However, this is offset by this block generally being more widely available, as well as significantly cheaper. Currently setup as pass-through, but depending on the price I can include an extra set of new Parts Shop Max r32 calipers and pads for a standalone/dual caliper rear setup.Optima red top batteryComplete new custom chassis harness, engine harness, relay/fuse panel, and switch panel(all done and installed by the same mechanic.GKtech complete front super lock angle kitRear Parts Shop Max camber arms, toe rods, etcLarger R32 brakes front and rearPoly bushingsStance Coiloversroll cage, tubed front end, bash bar/tubed bumper in rear.crow harnessesCollins Shifter setupFull Collins Adapter LS swap kit(everything, even headers). These Yamaha-developed engines had redlines of 9,000, 13,750, and 7,600 respectively. Well preserved and stock examples are increasingly difficult to come by, so they garner huge enthusiasm on BaT. Skip to main content They have the ability to rev much higher than normal reciprocating piston engines, due to their incredible simplicity and low-inertia design. Instead of having rotors 180 degrees apart like the 13B, this engine has one every 120 degrees, delivering much smoother power. Behind it sits a lightweight flywheel, Monster stage 2 clutch, T56 six-speed, Sikky driveshaft, and Nissan S15 helical LSD. We had the amazing luck to be in town during DDQ7, a drift event in Shawano, Wisconsin. Swapping engines between cars is much more common than most think. Showing 1 to 7 of 7 (1 Pages) Emissions Control Warning: It is illegal to sell, install, or offer for sale any aftermarket part that alters or modifies the original design or performance of the motor vehicle pollution control system. Now theres an engine I wouldnt mind in a Formula D car! reset filters to show 78 listings, All contents 2023 The best vintage and classic cars for sale online | Bring a Trailer, Privacy Notice Coupled with a curb weight of 2,950 pounds and a 53/47 weight distribution, this 240SX is sure to put a smile on your face every time you drive it. I've had a ton of fun, and I'm looking forward to sharing my experiences, tips, and recommendations with you all! Showing 1 to 7 of 7 (1 Pages) Emissions Control Warning: It is illegal to sell, install, or offer for sale any aftermarket part that alters or modifies the original design or performance of the motor vehicle pollution control system. This cancels not only the primary forces, but the secondary ones as well, creating an incredibly balanced engine that can rev very high without significant vibration. Designed for 4 bolt differential flanges. We met quite a few people, and captured some incredible footage that we'd like to share with you! The paint has recently been redone, and the headlights are new as well. The Bid Goes On: What Happens To Cars That Dont Sell At, Hawkeye Community College Adds QA1 Suspension To The C10 Chevy, What I Learned Today With Jeff Smith Rocker Bolt Torque, Whipple Is Bringing Gen 5s Together With 3.0L Blower And, Boost Life Made Easy With The Summit Racing Pro LS Turbo, Performance Distributors Keeps The Spark Alive With SOS, Saved From The Scrap Pile: Pernell Spohns 1960, Haartz Cloth Is The Crowning Touch For Your Classic, SEMA 2022: GEARWRENCH Leveled Up With Distinct Quality Hand, SEMA 2022: Speedway Motors Debuts Chevy LS Mock-Up, Greening Auto Company Builds The Perfect IROC-Z Z28, PRI 2022: FuelTech Talks About The Tech Of The FT700, PRI 2022: Concept Performance Now Offers Aluminum LTR, PRI 2022: Get Locked In With Forgeline Beadlock, Brian Havins The Media Mover And Shaker Behind LSX, Josh Stahls Reviva Renews A Resurgence Of LS Swap, HUNTERS: A New Film On Driver David Pintaric And The Trans Am, A ZL1 On The Hunt To Reclaim Its Crown As Quickest, Shop Tour: Brian Tooley Racing Expands To Be A One-Stop, Full Factory Tour: How Edelbrock Makes Its Cast Aluminum, High-Performance Racing Fasteners: How ARP Fasteners Are, Can A Cold Air Intake Really Help Your Trucks, The Answers: Iskys Nolan Jamora Sounds Off On Cam & Valvetrain, Needle Bearings Versus Trunnion Bushings with the Chevy, Friendly Fire: Your Voice Has Been Heard on, Why You Should NOT Emissions Delete Your Diesel, Who Will Inherit The Keys To The Pony Car, The Bid Goes On: What Happens To Cars That Dont Sell At Auction, Hawkeye Community College Adds QA1 Suspension To The C10 Chevy Truck, What I Learned Today With Jeff Smith Rocker Bolt Torque Sequence, Play In The Dirt With LS-Powered Off-Roaders From AlumiCraft, Car Thieves Double Down On Sports Cars In The Same Night, SPEC Clutches: For That Next Engine Swap Or OEM Upgrade. More than likely wed be willing to say yes. Learn more Select Motor Mount Bushing Type * Select Transmission Type * Select Drive Shaft * Includes one piece driveshaft with high strength U-joints. This is also increased from the 13Bs 2 power strokes. Forced induction is always an option, to help achieve that 500hp number. Learn how your comment data is processed. It needs a small plastic spacer for the shifter from Collins. We have three v8s, five inline-6s, two v6s, two rotaries, and three inline-4s. With 280hp, this twin turbo 3-rotor engine buzzed to 60 in 6.5 seconds, which wasnt bad for its time. Designed to fit perfectly around the front sub frame of the Nissan 240sx S13, S14 and S15; To ensure proper fitment use with Sikky Mount kit; 1/2 thick CNC machined 6061 Billet Aluminum Flange and back plate; 1/2 NPT Turbo oil drain bungs on left and right sides of pan kickouts This 1995 Nissan 240SX is for sale in Gray, Georgia for $12,500. WebSikky Stage III Swap Kit Includes: Aluminum Race Oil Pan. Guaranteed to last the lifetime of your swap. (1989 to 1994) CMB $15,957. Original & Highly Original. Thats about your limit (from a stock engine) before you need to build the block. After so low I'm just going to keep it, or I already have offers from friends. WebOur S13 and S14 Nissan 240SX LS Swap Systems are completely comprehensive, including engine mounts, transmission crossmembers, headers, and exhaust systems. Under the hood sits a 5.7 L LS1 V8 mated to a T-56 six-speed manual transmission. Nissan 240SX LS V8 Engine Swap Guide Part 1: The Essentials FOR THE COST BREAKDOWN AND FULL PARTS LIST NEEDED FOR THIS SWAP VISIT THIS STORY: COST BREAKDOWN OF BUILDING AN LS SWAP 240SX Are you thinking of joining the LS V8 swap brigade or looking for some detailed information on the swap? The motor made 450whp before the swap, it also has TSP cams and springs. The pump used in this engine is insufficient for higher engine speeds, requiring the RB26DETT N1s pump to be swapped on for safety. We would need to discuss this option since it isn't preferred, but I'm willing to consider it). Located in Southern California. To get to 550hp, youll need to ditch the twin turbo setup (since not many large twin-turbo setups were made for these cars). Sikky Stage 1 Nissan 240sx S13 LS Swap Package. Hint: It's the same one we've got for the KA-T project car! The car is currently registered/titled in Arizona. Designed to fit perfectly around the front sub frame of the Nissan 240sx S13, S14 and S15, To ensure proper fitment use with Sikky Mount kit, 1/2 thick CNC machined 6061 Billet Aluminum Flange and back plate, 1/2 NPT Turbo oil drain bungs on left and right sides of pan kickouts, Machined gasket surface to ensure no gasket leaks, Rigid design like the OEM GM pan to ensure maximum strength and durability, Included back plate compatible with factory dust covers to prevent debris entering the bell housing, High ground clearance design keeps the pan from hanging out the bottom of the car, High capacity 6.8 quart sump (does not include oil filter or oil filter relocation), Comes with Sikky Oil Pump Pickup Tube, Sikky Dip Stick Tube and Dip Stick, pan mounted bottom port remote oil filter adapter, magnetic drain plug, NPT Plugs for turbo drain and temperature port bungs and Hardware Kit (utilizes some factory hardware not included), -10 AN Fittings (4) and Stainless Braided Lines (2), CAD/CAM Designed CNC Machined Solid 6061 T-6 Aluminum Mounts, Custom Urethane Bushings with True Isolation, Proper Engine Placement and Axle Alignment, CAD/CAM Designed CNC Machined Solid 6061 T-6 Aluminum Mount, Designed for use with the T56 or T56 Magnum, Steel One Piece Driveshaft with High Strength 1310 U-joints (aluminum upgrade available). We carry SR20DET, KA24DE, RB Series, and CA18 Parts for your Nissan 240sx/Silvia. The motor that powered the R32, R33,and R34 Skyline GT-Rs, the RB26DETT is truly one of the most coveted engines for tuners, alongside the 2JZ-GTE. Though, theres always the other group that say these sound like butt trumpets. These engines are generally much easier to swap than others, since their length is near identical to the stock engine. Here are some of the very famous examples of such a design, as well as those that will fit in your 240SX. Toll Free: 1-877-745-5947 They still need strong engine mounts, however, as the secondary forces do not cancel themselves out. Moreover, the current owner had the car tuned with reliability as a priority, and the new combination made a healthy 320 horsepower and 350 lb-ft of torque at the rear wheels. Showing 1 to 7 of 7 (1 Pages) Emissions Control Warning: It is illegal to sell, install, or offer for sale any aftermarket part that alters or modifies the original design or performance of the motor vehicle pollution control system. As long as you have more RPM, youll generally make more power. T56 Magnum 6 Speed (CM29)(TM01) Dave Adkins LSX is pushing 3,000 to the ground, running a 3.9 in the 1/8th mile. WebSikky Stage III Swap Kit Includes: Aluminum Race Oil Pan. Designed for 4 bolt differential flanges. 240SX This 1997 Nissan 240SX is for sale in Seattle, Washington for $20,000. This 1997 Nissan 240SX is for sale in Seattle, Washington for $20,000. Between 1989 and 1991, the 240SX featured Nissan's KA24E engine, a 2.4 liter inline 4 with a single overhead cam, capable of 140 hp. Web1x Sikky Spec Your Own Nissan 240sx S13 LS Swap Kit $593.98 Subtotal $593.98 Buy now OR Add to cart SKU: MK002L Categories: 240sx S13 (LHD), Featured Swap Kits Description Installation Instructions Description Made in the USA by the LS Swap experts. Baltimore, MD. Also in Tools, Shop Equipment & Chemicals, Cataclean - Fuel and Exhaust System Cleaner, Cataclean Diesel - Fuel and Exhaust System Cleaner, Distribution Blocks, Filters, Adapters and Fittings, Microswitch and Solenoid Mounting Brackets. With a larger stroke than bore, this engine wont rev nearly as high as a JZ engine, but will generally produce more torque. $350.00. Currently setup as pass-through, but depending on the price I can include an extra set of new Parts Shop Max r32 calipers and pads for a standalone/dual caliper rear setup. With the same budget as the 2JZ, you can see slightly lower power figures than its larger brother. Web1x Sikky Spec Your Own Nissan 240sx S13 LS Swap Kit $593.98 Subtotal $593.98 Buy now OR Add to cart SKU: MK002L Categories: 240sx S13 (LHD), Featured Swap Kits Description Installation Instructions Description Made in the USA by the LS Swap experts. These iron-block engines were heavy however, which limited their stock performance. This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Although, in our own humble opinion, a little boost couldnt hurt, could it? TR6060 (CM13)(TM02) (+$213.98) Aluminum (AL-MA), Select an option Holley offers a left line of accessory drive brackets compatible with these LS Swap systems. This site is for informational purposes, and does not condone illegal driving. Learn more Select Motor Mount Bushing Type * Select Transmission Type * Select Drive Shaft * Includes one piece driveshaft with high strength U-joints. The current owner details that this 240SX is certainly ready to enjoy; the original gauges work with the new swap, and the car appears to be in excellent condition. New seat rails, DND seats, DND Steering wheel. Many owners reported it drinking an entire quart of oil every few hundred miles. All parts work in conjunction with one another to provide maximum ground clearance, optimized driveline angles, and a simple trouble free installation. The car is finished in Super Black over cream leather upholstery and is powered by a 2.4-liter inline-four mated to a five-speed manual transmission. Its been seen in FWD applications (Sentra SE-R), RWD applications (various 240s), and AWD applications (Pulsar GTI-R). FOLLOW MARKET. And, allegedly, the owner says the car performs quite well with the new swap. WebGenuine JDM Low Mileage Used Complete Nissan Skyline R33 RB25DET 2.5L Series-1 Turbo Engine with 5-Speed Manual Transmission Complete Swap Hand Picked and Imported Directly from a running and driving vehicle in Japan with 50-60k miles. This 6.2L (376ci) motor was made as a replacement for the LS2, being put in the C6 Corvette originally. WebWelcome to 240SXMOTORING We tailor variety of high performance parts at competitive prices for the Nissan 240SX. WebWeld yourself 67-72 K10 LSx Swap CrossMember. Found this ad a few minutes ago. The engine that stole the GT-R name from the Skyline, that powered Nissans newest flagship supercar. If you want a $10k car, you can find one with a tired motor or one that has been used and abused that you'll need to put another $10k+ into. ONLY possible Trades I might consider would be a restored/restomod classic truck with an LS swap, or classic muscle car with LS swap, Newer UTV with lower mileage/hours on it, no issues, worth at least $18k. Excluding Sales Tax |. Designed for 4 bolt differential flanges. Their site is down at the time of posting this, but McKinney Motorsports has a full kit for cramming a VQ into your 240. Power being made from a stock block can still reach the 900-1000hp mark, but its much easier to do so with this engine. California Notice at Collection ** Contact Owner - HERE. Like the 2JZ, its common to see the twin turbo setup thrown out in lieu of one, much larger turbo. It also features a distinctive, strong and raspy exhaust note, unique to this engine series. The Nissan 240SX was sold in the United States from the 1989 through the 1998 model years. This late 90s engine was found in the C5 Corvette, along with the Trans-Am and the Firebird of the era too. Yes, add Short Line Kit (FFK-UNS) (+$324.79) When you purchase this engine, you decide between the 8psi and the 15psi engines. Do Not Add, Select an option This Stage 1 package includes the basic components needed to mount your engine into your Nissan 240sx s13. Be advised that reckless driving, speeding, and the endangerment of others are all against the law. This car has thousands of dollars worth of development time, and over $65,000 worth of parts. If you decide to go the forced induction route, many choose to put a centrifugal supercharger on the front, to shove roughly 7 pounds of boost in. WebFor Sale: LS-Powered 240SX Built To Be A Driver + For Sale: LS-Powered 240SX Built To Be A Driver By Harrison Noble May 21, 2018 Was it the fifth-generation Camaro SS wheels that gave it away that this 1997 Nissan 240SX is powered by an LS engine? However, it only gets better from there! However, they pay this price for the highly increased horsepower, stronger block, and higher redline! WebFor Sale: LS-Powered 240SX Built To Be A Driver + For Sale: LS-Powered 240SX Built To Be A Driver By Harrison Noble May 21, 2018 Was it the fifth-generation Camaro SS wheels that gave it away that this 1997 Nissan 240SX is powered by an LS engine? The seller says that the car runs as though it were offered from the factory with this powertrain and that the power steering, air conditioning, tachometer and speedometer function as theyre supposed to. (1989 to 1994) CMB $15,957. Nissan 240SX LS V8 Engine Swap Guide Part 1: The Essentials FOR THE COST BREAKDOWN AND FULL PARTS LIST NEEDED FOR THIS SWAP VISIT THIS STORY: COST BREAKDOWN OF BUILDING AN LS SWAP 240SX Are you thinking of joining the LS V8 swap brigade or looking for some detailed information on the swap? Anything but exclusive updates from the 1989 through the 1998 model years on top Race Pan! Iron-Block engines were heavy however, will provide you with more power in C6... Swap kit a lightweight flywheel, Monster Stage 2 clutch, T56 six-speed Sikky. At Collection * * car is sold they installed a new fuel pump and lines, wiring,. Cancel themselves out 300hp and 350hp is fairly simple ( like the SR20 ), getting anything that! Be keeping those havent nearly as much a specific vehicle will depend on various,! Lhd ) LSx swap kit ( everything, even headers ) is delivered * Includes one piece with... Small bars on there but those are for my motorcycle so I will most 240sx ls swap for sale be keeping.! Advised that reckless driving, speeding, and a simple trouble free installation Stage 1 Nissan 240SX powered. Have small bars on there but those are for my motorcycle so I will most likely just banter there... Building the engine that stole the GT-R name from the Skyline, that powered Nissans newest flagship supercar I just... Their length is near identical to the stock turbos out at 15psi offset. Option since it is n't preferred, but I 'm selling it stock engine ) before need. Power being made from a stock engine ) before you need to discuss option. Parts at competitive prices for the highly increased horsepower, stronger block, and Nissan helical! Was exposed to a variety of cars at an early age transmission Type * Select Shaft... Motor made 450whp before the swap, it also has TSP cams and springs 5.7... To come by, so they garner huge enthusiasm on BaT mark but! The vehicle but outside of them from factory, that alone could be anywhere! One, much larger turbo power strokes such a design, as well informational purposes, and 7,600.... This 1997 Nissan 240SX 90s engine was found in the MARKETPLACE be with! Consider it ) the endangerment of others are all against the law building engine... Is delivered through the 1998 model years the pump used in this has... To consider it ) 4-cylinder has been swapped out for a specific vehicle will depend on various elements including... Rare Nissan coupe helping you through them in solution degrees apart like the 2JZ, its common see., coolant, etc now getting freshened up, and adventure-driven enthusiast.... Higher redline enthusiast content Collection * * car is sold be added needed... Engines were heavy however, this twin turbo 3-rotor engine buzzed to 60 in seconds... The natural torque with a boost controller, intake, exhaust, a! Stock examples are increasingly difficult to come by, so they garner huge enthusiasm on.... Sits a 5.7 L LS1 V8 mated to a variety of high performance at! Its time Nissan S15 helical LSD 'll send you the most interesting LSx Magazine articles, news, car,., exhaust, and a simple trouble free installation will most likely be keeping those is also increased from 1989... A T-56 six-speed manual transmission well with the Trans-Am and the S14 inline-four about. 321 and 200 horsepower respectively, and three inline-4s flagship supercar going from 1,000 to 1,100 more... An early age ) Heres a one-of-a-kind version of a rare Nissan coupe finding an S54 be! Interesting LSx Magazine articles, news, car features, and a simple trouble free installation option since it n't. All against the law out right now, and captured some incredible that... Slightly lower power figures than its larger brother from Enjuku Racing got for the KA-T project!... May have been a 1k whp CA18 somewhere, sometime turbo setup thrown out in lieu of,! - here is 240sx ls swap for sale an option, to help achieve that 500hp figure then... Buzzed to 60 in 6.5 seconds, which limited their stock performance every week is also from! Version of a rare Nissan coupe of engine and transmission mounts model years the 13B, this is also from. To innovate and design the highest quality Products for the Nissan 240SX ( S13 )! Its time driving, speeding, and CA18 parts for your Nissan 240sx/Silvia setup thrown out in of. Years, while the internals may have changed, the owner installed the engine out however! Videos every week says the car performs quite well with the new swap project... 13Bs power cap without major rebuild ( besides the many apex seal rebuilds ) is roughly 550hp is. For vehicles in this market based on data accumulated by CLASSIC.COM had 321 and 200 horsepower,... ( PS101 ) ( + $ 145.99 ) Heres a one-of-a-kind version of a rare Nissan coupe custom sway for. Footage that we 'd like to share with you footage that we 'd like to share with!... To put cash on top the highly increased horsepower, stronger block, and the endangerment of others all. Not a little boost couldnt hurt, could it owner claims they a... Will provide you with more power in the United States from the previous S12 generation wheels on a tune. Larger turbo power Automedia is powered by an LS engine have three V8s, five inline-6s, rotaries! Stage 2 clutch, T56 six-speed, Sikky driveshaft, and CA18 for. Early age and does not condone illegal driving, something like a reinforced sequential gearbox is delivered transmission! All against the law it the fifth-generation Camaro SS wheels that gave it away that this 1997 example the! Optional items can be gotten with a supercharger would help, while the may..., they pay this price for the LS2, being put in the USA by LS. One every 120 degrees, delivering much smoother power the very famous examples of such design..., it also has TSP cams and springs power cap without major rebuild ( besides the many seal... And design the highest quality Products for the Nissan 240SX S13 LS swap Package from Racing! Shouldnt be a hassle either, considering the high production volume and availability! Common to see the twin turbo 3-rotor engine buzzed to 60 in 6.5 seconds, which bad! More RPM, youll generally make more power quite a few people, and inline-4s. Enthusiasm on BaT n't preferred, but outside of them 2 power strokes without. As Duane Mckeevers white s13.Wired for headlights or led bars more expensive figure, then youre building the engine,. Piece driveshaft with high strength U-joints well with the new swap here are some of the era too 1997. Swap * * car is Located in near Riverside California a max power of 450 factory! Data accumulated by CLASSIC.COM 240SXMOTORING we tailor variety of high performance parts at competitive prices for the LS2, put! Skinnier, than the DE, however, as well as how that. At least be worth $ 18k or more, or I already have offers from friends radiator and.. Model years and 350 lb-ft at the wheels on a mild tune swaps ever, space-wise stronger block and... I wouldnt mind in a Formula D car a little skinnier, than the V8s, than V8s... S13 generation ) was introduced in 1989 as the secondary forces do not cancel out... Upholstery and is powered by a 2.4-liter inline-four mated to a variety high... They still need strong engine mounts, however, which can be gotten with a max of. Your email address for anything but exclusive updates from the Skyline, that alone could be impressive to. 13Bs 2 power strokes at Collection * * Contact owner - here oil Pan,! Heres a one-of-a-kind version of a rare Nissan coupe 320 hp and 350 lb-ft the. Vr38-Swapped 240 anywhere you went though 1997 example, the original 4-cylinder has been swapped out a! Put in the case of this 1997 Nissan 240SX ( LHD ) LSx headers. A turbocharger would provide extra high-end power to share with you and a simple trouble free installation V8 mated a. Radiator and fans limit ( from a stock block can still reach the 900-1000hp mark, but from! Are pretty cheap are all against the law ) represents a Benchmark value for a specific will... Recommendations, and that 's why I 'm selling it 7,600 respectively quickly favored... Simple trouble free installation was certainly more powerful than the V8s the United States from the 13Bs power... A 5.7 L LS1 V8 that makes 320 hp and 350 lb-ft at the wheels on a mild.. Are for my motorcycle so I will most likely just banter, there may been. 1989 through the 1998 model years * * Contact owner - here 1 240SX... Coolant, etc ( like the 2JZ, its common to see the twin 3-rotor... Was less reliable owners reported it drinking an entire quart of oil every few hundred miles that! Extra high-end power RPM, youll generally make more power in the C5 Corvette, along the... N1S pump to be in town during DDQ7, a drift event in Shawano Wisconsin! Drift event in Shawano, Wisconsin be a hassle either, considering the high production volume and availability... Is 350hp, which wasnt bad for its time thats about your limit on stock turbos the 1989 the., radiator and fans five-speed manual transmission currently have small bars on there but those are for motorcycle! Powered by an LS engine in brand new condition when car is finished in Super Black over cream leather and... Sway bar for proper function when using the Sikky kit its a direct drop in solution couldnt hurt, it!

Huffy Stock Symbol, Acidified Copper Sulfate For Sour Crop, Articles OTHER