Description. Not having a lot of high powered rounds handy, I broke it in with 200 rounds of 1 1/8 once 2 3/4 field loads and never experienced any failure to feed, fire, and eject. As proof of its never-ending performance, EAA ran a 5000-round test with no cleaning. Londero Sports sell GIRSAN at the best price in the canadian market. The EAA Girsan MC312 is a 12-gauge semi-automatic shotgun that delivers durability and reliability. Home defense, hunting or target shooting, the MC312 shotgun might be tough enough to outlast you. EAA loaded up more punishment, a 10,000-round endurance test with no replacing of any parts. The MC312 Goose barrel features a vented rib with a fiber-optic front sight and extended screw choke tubes in a common thread pattern. ACTION :SEMI-AUTO Inertial Rotary System, BARREL :Special Steel (Inside and outside Special Coating), STOCK LENGTH :13,5 (12.75 with 0.75 pad), CHOKES :Mobile Choke System (1-2-3-4-5), TRIGGER :Optional Chrome , Gold and Special Coating, A total of 15 high pressure 9mm x 19 Parabellum cartridges with an average pressure of 2,800-3,700 kg/cm are shot continuously. The Fit is almost perfect. . Great gun cant go wrong.only downfall is they have the worst recoil pad I ever seen ..might as well use metal one. EMT only. RED DOT OPTICS READY 5 CHOKE TUBES The Girsan MC312 is an inertia-driven, semi automatic shotgun made in Turkey. IMMEDIATELY its how business should be done. Barrel trio with 18.7", 24", and 27.9" barrels included; red dot sight. Only wish Girsan would make a 20 gauge, and 410 . Gear up for all your shooting sports and hunting! Home defense, hunting or target shooting, the MC312 shotgun might be tough enough to outlast you. So far happy with the gun but a few things I have noticed The length of pull is a little long and not adjustable the butt pad is great shape wise but is not very soft. compter du 18 mai 2022, vous devez soumettre une photo de votre PPA valide et une pice didentit avec photo mise par le gouvernement lorsque vous achetez une arme feu en ligne. Shoots like a dream. In fact, even with the field loads ejection was nice and positive. Girsan MC312 semi 12guage. UNHAPPY TURKEYS HIT BY CARLSON'S DEVASTATING PATTERNS THIS SPRING! That way, were helping small businesses in The GiRSAN MC312 is a 12 Gauge Inertia Driven Semi Automatic shotgun. Most everything can be easily bought online these days. !IF YOU'D LIKE TO SEND US A BROADHEAD(S) TO BE TESTED ON THE BROADHEAD TEST SERIES MAKE SURE TO SEND US A MESSAGE EITHER ON MY PERSONAL OR TEAM BCO'S FACEBOOK/INSTA WITH WHAT HEADS YOU'D LIKE TO SEND US AND WHAT TESTS YOU'D LIKE TO SEE THEM IN ON THE CHANNEL!! If you need help with your purchase or have a question about this product, contact me, I'll be happy to help you! Comes with 5 choke tubes and wrench. here is the link to the group to join below:https://www.facebook.com/groups/2712988322298600-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------MAKE SURE TO SUBSCRIBE, HIT THAT NOTIFICATION BELL \u0026 COMMENT BELOW WHAT YOU THOUGHT AND WHAT BROADHEADS YOUD LIKE TO SEE! Our store hours remain the same. My question is when are you going to make a 20 gauge version??? Later, 16 series of shootings are made when the barrel is at 0 (3) degrees. I really do not think I could have gotten a better gun for my first gun right out of the box. In Stock 125 items; Out of Stock 132 items; Brand. Gear up for the hunting season with SAIL's great selection of shotguns from the best brands: Browning, Remington, Benelli & more. Stoeger Cougar 8000 9mm: Newer Isn't Always Better. Please use the link below to attach a copy of both documents. Girsan - MC 312, 12 ga. - Shotgun - Action: Semi-auto - Inertial Rotary System . Glock Delivers on Performance Trigger Upgrade. Terms and Conditions and Privacy Policy. Out of stock. This action is reliable, requiring no adjustingever. WHICH BERETTA/BENELLI CHOKE SYSTEM IS RIGHT. I also have a Montefeltro, which is better handling and better machined. Not a problem. - Powered by. Girsan MC312 Gobbler with Fiber Optic Front Sights 12 Gauge Shotgun $ 572.00. Product Description. Polymer Stock and Forend High Visible Sight Home defense, hunting or target shooting, the MC312 shotgun might be tough enough to outlast you. The MC312 uses a Benelli -style inertia-operated action, instead of the various gas systems which are more prevalent in today's shotgun market . FINISH: BLUE/BLACKCAL: 12GACAP: 5 + 1BBL: 28LOP: 14.25OAL: 50WT: 6.95 lbsUPC: 741566903472. The machining is comparable to my Benelli M2, and the finish is smooth and even. Item #: 967919410. https://eaacorp.odoo.com/helpdesk/service-support-1/submit . Will consider all trades. In Stock. Girsan MC312 12 Gauge Semi-automatic Black Synthetic Shotgun MC312 quantity. B)Long Guns:Return freight is $20, shipped via UPS ground. COACHGUN 20/20 A-WALNUT. Your email address will not be published. Ive been shooting a Benelli SBE for 20 years duck hunting, I bought the 312 as a back up We vary our sales, discounts and reductions all the time! I have always shot steel in Mod chock in other guns but the manual says to use Improved Cylinder or Cylinder Choke. Specs 28 barrel Weight: 7 lbs 7lb trigger pull Fiber optic front sight The overall length of 52-inches and a 30-inch barrel allows the shotgun to swing smoothly on follow-through shots while still having an extended sight plane. RESULT: Single action: 2,000-2,500 gram, Double action: 4,500-5,000 gram. This is a very nice handing gun that weighs 7 LBS with a 14 3/8" LOP. $625.00. Shopping at Guns.com gives you the backing The MC312 is a steal for the money. Specification I had just purchased this shotgun through a second-hand store and didnt come with choke tubes. Category: Girsan MC312 Series. Although, I wish it was more (I have an irrational hatred of Canadian Geese). EAA CORP MC1911 S HUNTER 10MM 6" BARREL 8-ROUNDS, EAA CORP MCP35 FLAT DARK EARTH 9MM 4.87" BARREL 15-ROUNDS ADJUSTABLE SIGHTS, EAA CORP MCP35 GRAY 9MM 4.87" BARREL 15-ROUNDS ADJUSTABLE SIGHTS, EAA CORP GIRSAN MCP35 9MM 4.87" BARREL 15-ROUNDS, EAA CHURCHILL 612 PUMP SHOTGUN 12 GA 18.5" BARREL 5-ROUNDS 3" CHAMBER, EAA CORP MC1911 DELUXE GOLD .45 ACP 5" BARREL 8-ROUNDS ENGRAVED, EAA CORP MC1911S SILVER .45 ACP 5" BARREL 8-ROUNDS, EAA CORP GIRSAN MC9 9MM 4.2" BARREL 17-ROUNDS THREADED, EAA CORP GIRSAN MC312 GOOSE 12 GA 28" BARREL 3.5"-CHAMBER 5-ROUNDS. A 3 1/2 gun that is not heavy to carry. As proof of its never-ending performance, EAA ran a 5000-round test with no cleaning. . Camouflage color. Out of stock. This will require the gun to be returned to our service department. A)Handguns:If sent via A FFL Dealer, return freight is $20 and shipped via USPS. Stay in the know. Please click here. It will possibly be the lowest price left hand unit in the US. Each of those shotguns undergoes individual quality control tests before shipment to ensure proper functionality. Chokes: Mobil Front Sight: Fiber Optic Capacity: 5+1 Weight: 6.95 lbs (Empty) MFG P/N: 390145. . Special offers, new products, promotions. Thank you, EAA Corp. Please read the Additional Terms of Sale and Item Characteristics for important listing details. Remove from Compare Add to Compare. 13 in stock. If I only had to pick one to go with a light mod is a solid all around choice. Nice handling enough for pheasants, and ceracoat weather protection for waterfowl. Needless to say, the Girsan MC312 shotgun took its punishment like the champ it is. CODE: BCOBOYS at checkout!2. It comes packaged with five choke tubes and a mini reflex-style red-dot sight. Built on the super tough Girsan MC312 shotgun platform, the Gobbler is turkey-hunting ready with a combo camo and Cerakote finish. Shotgun with our Guns & Rifles store. Add to wishlist. EAA CORP MC1911 S HUNTER 10MM 6" BARREL 8-ROUNDS $ 594.00; EAA CORP MCP35 FLAT DARK EARTH 9MM 4.87" BARREL 15-ROUNDS ADJUSTABLE SIGHTS $ 506.00; The hammer is set up and the pistol dropped on hammer, barrel and lower back corner of grip. Hearing protection is a must while shooting. Advanced Search. Required fields are marked *. #bco #bluecollaroutdoors #girsanhere is my first pattern test with my new girsan mc312 12 gauge with the stock full choke that came with it \u0026 browning tss 3 inch 1 3/4 payload of ny leagl #7's going 1200 fps at 40 yards!there will be a ton coming in both chockes and loads in this gun! At present, I have fired somewhere north of 300 rounds without a single malfunction of any kind. Win-Browning Inv-Mossberg 500-Savage-Weatherby 20ga. Hi Brayden, keep an eye out for the new Semi-Auto 12GA that will be shipping for EAA in 10 days. I really would like to shoot this model in left hand. Regular cullings are needed to keep the Goose population in check for the sake of native species in certain areas the EAA Goose Gun might be just the tool for the job. Chiappa Double Badger Over/Under 22WMR/ 410 $ 519.99 $ 449.99 Read more. My Benelli needed some new parts which cost more then the312. Chokes :Beretta/Benelli Mobile Choke System(Skeet, Improved Cylinder, Modified, Improved Modified, Full) . For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Javascript in your browser. own to figure out what you want. Hope one day this model too will be offered in left hand. WARNING! Girsan MC312 Gobbler, Inertia Driven Semi-automatic, 12 Gauge, 3.5" Chamber, 24" Barrel, Camo , Polymer Stock & Forend, Screw-in Chokes, 5Rd 390155. $404.99 / EA Description Details The Girsan MC312 and MC3512 are great entry level shotguns designed and manufactured in Tukey, modeled on the world-renowned Benelli M2 inertial rotary system. Not a problem. Glock has decided to capitalize on the growing custom trigger trend and offer a factory version: the Glock Performance Trigger (GPT). Out of the box the MC312 Gobbler is much more impressive than what I was expecting for a Turkish-made, sub-$600 shotgun. Latest. Buy Girsan 390160 MC312 Gobbler 12 Gauge *LAYAWAY AVAILABLE *: GunBroker is the largest seller of Semi Auto Shotguns Shotguns Guns & Firearms All: 981190883. Girsan MC312 25th May 2019. . I bought mine two months ago. Spend your time enjoying the gun you want, not getting frustrated with a complex website that makes gun buying hard. The overall length of 52-inches and a 30-inch barrel allows the shotgun to swing smoothly on follow-through shots while still having an extended sight plane. Write a Review. . Buy EAA GIRSAN MC312 12 GAUGE SHOTGUN 3.5 24 GOBBLER RED DOT: GunBroker is the largest seller of Semi Auto Shotguns Shotguns Guns & Firearms All: 980862168 . I now use and like the312 better! Includes five chokes. The overall length of 52-inches and a 30-inch barrel allows the shotgun to swing . style front sight and field tested optics that come up like . my personal Venmo link:https://account.venmo.com/u/Jake-Sleasman3. Sign In; Register . It can smoothly cycle anything from light target loads to magnum loads. Hi Joseph, please submit a support ticket to reach our service department https://eaacorp.odoo.com/helpdesk/service-support-1/submit . After 6 months and hundreds of rounds on trap and sporting clay ranges I have yet to have a single malfunction. *Please document and retain the serial number of the gun for your records.*. If you want an inertia gun for low $ this is for you. I am handy capped, I never shot trap before, I wanted something affordable in case I did not like it. Sale! Continues 15,000 shots are done. All Rights Reserved. . Can steel shot be used with Mod choke? Price $500. Write a Review Brand: Girsan. It can smoothly cycle anything from light target loads to magnum loads. (This is the law) If you want to be a sporting conservationist, states like Wisconsin quite often have overpopulation issues with Canadian Geese. Girsan MC312 Gobbler. Guns.com is built to be simple easily organized products, useful descriptions from experts, and support to guide you to the right choice. Thank you. I am getting ready to buy this gun But I noticed that only has a 28-inch barrel do you make a 30in or even up to a 36 inch barrel cuz Im going to use this gun for duck hunting and especially goose hunting. I am mainly going to turkey hunting with this gun and will be using Long Beard XR shells. Shotgun Chokes; Shotgun Magazines & Shotgun Clips; Shotgun Receivers; Shotgun Stocks; Other Shotgun Accessories & Parts; . Find the best collection of Semi-Automatic Rifles in the popular AR-15 style on Guns.com. Description ; . EAA CORP. ATTN: SERVICE DEPT . The Best in my opinion for a low cost semi auto on the market and with the inertia system, no brainer bought 2 of them. Firearms ; Shotguns . C)For the fastest return of your firearm: It is recommended that you include your email and billing address with your firearm when you ship it in for repair. . Posted: Mar 30, 2023 Address: Terrace, BC, V8G . The MC312 is definitely a huge value for the money and would still be impressive at a higher price point. A password will be sent to your email address. Includes 5 chokes: Full, improved modified, modified, improved cylinder and cylinder. At least tell me the Girsans magazine nut threads are the same as some other manufacturers so at least theres a chance for a fit. Skip to the beginning of the images gallery, Higher shipping charges may apply in the following situations, Distribution Arc-Inter - All rights reserved. Thanks, Im hoping you can give me good news in this area. *Please document the serial number of the gun for your records. Here in Pennsylvania, we have about a month to bag eight geese a piece per day (with a possession limit of 24). Girsan MC312 - Sale Pending. Do you offer any shims that would fit between the stock & receiver, so that you can the point of impact? The Girsan MC312 12 GA, 28 inertia S/A shotgun is an unbelievable value for a shotgun that will never let you down. But for some reason, buying a gun online can I put thru about 150 round thru it , used the full choke and also an after market turkey choke (*) , the red dot was adjusted prior to firing so I can do final tweeks at the range , first shot 40 yards dead on same at 50 very very pleased with it , but fail multiple times ejecting shells and chamber not staying open after the last shell fired . EAA CORP. ATTN: SERVICE DEPT EAA loaded up more punishment a 10,000-round endurance test with no replacing of any parts. A right-side view of the EAA Girsan MC312 shotgun. (15) Girsan MC312 12ga 26" Synthetic, Inertia-X Drive $ OUT OF STOCK. Brayden Goehring #bco #bluecollaroutdoors #girsanhere is my first pattern test with my new girsan mc312 12 gauge with the stock full choke that came with it & browning tss 3 . Girsan MC 312 12 Gauge Semi-Auto Inertia Drive Shotgun. deer hunting 2020 how to hunt tactacam best broadheads 2020 tactacam 5.0 hunt showdown duck gun chronicles freelance duck hunting mid valley mercenaries upland tactacam fts affinity facebook groups for business facebook group poster bcoboys make money with facebook groups facebook groups marketing facebook groups auto poster how to make money with facebook groups facebook marketing facebook groups poster September 11, 2020. Inertia-X Drive. SATISFIED CUSTOMERS ARE ENJOYING BETTER PATTERNS! As proof of its never-ending performance, EAA ran a 5000-round test with no cleaning. I am very happy with my MC312. Girsan MC312 12 Gauge Semi-automatic Black Synthetic Shotgun MC312. Hunting enthusiasts will find a wide array of firearms, accessories, parts and much more! Mark your calendar and this SKU# 111440. Not a problem. Girsan MC312 Semi-Auto Shotgun 4.1 (44) Write a review Article # C: 265171 B: 2904522 Please Select Gauge Please Select Chamber Length $509.99 Was $589.99, You Save $80.00 (13%) In Stock Online Qty Add to cart Place your order for curbside pick-up or select from more ways to shop! common mag tube threads common choke tube threads combination camo + cerakote finish straight or pistol grip stock Raybar? Location: MN. I use it for shooting Skeet and Trap.. I recommend buying the Girsan. organized, dont tell you a lot about what youre buying, and leave you on your Very interested in getting this shotgun but Im left handed to you intend to make this MC312 for left handed shooters also? And if you shoot mostly indoors, as I do, over-the-ear muffs like the electronic Pro Ears Silver 22 offer the most protection. Email or text (902-307-3665). - We operate a full time gun store which means that every auction item is for sale at . Each of these shotguns undergo individual quality control tests from Girsan before shipment to insure proper functionality. It's budget priced ( I got this one on sale for cheap from Cabela's) and copies a lot from the Benelli M2. And unlike our competitors, it extends beyond the buying process. Girsan MC312 Gobbler Inertia Driven Semi-A Shotgun, 12 Ga 3.5" 24" Camo 5Rd Features. JavaScript seems to be disabled in your browser. Non-restricted. If not sent via an FFL holder, return freight is $60, shipped via UPS next day air. Even though goose season is still a few months away for many parts of the country that doesnt mean you need to be a slouch about your equipment or practice during the off-season. The MC312 Goose is a gooses worst nightmare. service to the online gun buying experience that is unheard of. *By completing this form you're signing up to receive our emails and can unsubscribe at any time. This shotgun is brand new in the box with a hard fitted case, choke tubes, choke wrench and paperwork. For sale excellent condition Girsan MC312 semi-auto shotgun chambered in 3 inch 12 gauge. This will help to expedite the return shipping process. I got the c312 gobbler . Interchanges with Carlson's Beretta/Benelli Mobil style threads. The pistol is cleaned each time after firing 600 cartridges and cools down after each 120 shots. GIRSAN MC3512 SEMI AUTO SHOTGUN, 12GA, 3.5", 28" BARREL, WOOD STOCK, GIRSAN MC312 SEMI AUTO SHOTGUN, 12GA, 3, 28 BARREL, REALITY CAMO, GIRSAN MC3512 SEMI AUTO SHOTGUN, 12GA, 3.5, 28 BARREL, BLACK STOCK. The Standard of this test: All of the 10 shootings should be in a circle of maximum 8 cm radius. If the gun is owned by the original owner then the original owner should send the gun back to EAA at: Love the gun! The aim is to control whether or not there would be any damage on the pistol and on its parts during the shooting. The service tech(s) will not begin repair work until the customer has been notified with an estimate for the repair. Yes, were open! The firearms industry has financial incentive to entice customers to buy the latest and greatest every year, but from a function perspective, there are many older guns with fantastic designs. generous return policy, and handle everything you dont have to go back to - Chokes: Mobile Choke System (1-2-3-4-5) - Receiver: Special Reinforced Alloy - Front sight: Special Phosphored. No Related Products Found. In this test, 10 cartridges are shot with the pistol.The speed of the cartridge bullet from the barrel at 10 meters off is measured. #bco #girsanmc312 #mullerchokes here is moose's pattern test of the new muller h20 waterfowl choke out of my girsan mc312 at 40 yards with the chrono as a speed reference. Products may sell-out or be replenished at any time of day. This amazing shotgun features a 3.5" chamber meaning you can shoot either 2-3/4", 3" and 3-1/2" shotshells. - Action:Semi-auto - Inertial Rotary System- Caliber:12 ga.- Chamber:76 mm (3)- Barrel lenght: 28''- Barrel:Special Steel (Inside and outside Special Coating)- Capacity:5- Recoil Pad:Ergonomic Rubber- Safety :Manual- Weight:2950-3200 gr- Stock:Synthetic- Stock lenght:13,5" (12.75'' with 0.75'' pad)- Chokes:Mobile Choke System (1-2-3-4-5)- Receiver:Special Reinforced Alloy- Front sight:Special Phosphored. RESULT: All of the 10 shootings are gathered in a circle of 6 cm radius. be complicated. Works great. Great gun other than the fact it has light primer strikes. Your go-to, every-day or truck-gun is here. Built on the super tough Girsan MC312 shotgun platform, the Gobbler is turkey-hunting ready with a combo camo and Cerakote finish. This product has an average rating of 5 stars out of 5 stars from 15 ratings. Needless to say, the Girsan MC312 shotgun took its punishment like the champ it is. Need Help?service@guns.comCall (866)582-4867, PO Box 1131 13800 Nicollet Blvd Burnsville, MN 55337 2023Guns.com. Featuring the Inertia-X Drive these Girsan MC312 shotguns are becoming one of the fastest talked about shotguns on the market. I have run factory shells and reloads through it with no problems. We have a The gun cycles very smoothly and it balances well between the hands. As proof of its never-ending performance, EAA ran a 5000-round test with no cleaning. I had just purchased this shotgun through a second-hand store and didnt with... Test with no replacing of any parts, be sure to turn on Javascript in your.. Sale excellent condition Girsan MC312 12 Gauge Semi-Auto Inertia Drive shotgun shotguns undergoes individual quality control tests shipment... Girsan at the best price in the Girsan MC312 is girsan mc312 chokes for sale a value. In this area shotgun to swing DEVASTATING PATTERNS this SPRING choke System ( girsan mc312 chokes for sale, Cylinder! Gotten a better gun for low $ this is a steal for the repair, so that you can me... And support to guide you to the right choice a 10,000-round endurance test with no replacing of any parts day. Mc312 quantity capitalize on the super tough Girsan MC312 12 Gauge Semi-automatic Black Synthetic shotgun MC312 3 12. Barrels included ; red DOT OPTICS ready 5 choke tubes the Girsan MC312 is an value... Case I did not like it gun you want, not getting frustrated with a combo camo and Cerakote.. Receive our emails and can unsubscribe at any time that weighs 7 LBS a. Any shims that would fit between the hands no cleaning more ( I have an irrational hatred canadian. X27 ; s DEVASTATING PATTERNS this SPRING - shotgun - action: 4,500-5,000.., semi automatic shotgun style front sight and field tested OPTICS that come up like: 390145. ; of! Needed some new parts which cost more then the312 the MC312 Goose barrel features a rib... Bc, V8G pheasants, and 27.9 & quot ; Synthetic, Inertia-X Drive these Girsan MC312 shotguns becoming. I have fired somewhere north of 300 rounds without a single malfunction of any kind 12GACAP... Be easily bought online these days tests before shipment to insure proper functionality Inertia! In case I did not like it, choke tubes in a of. Mc312 is an inertia-driven, semi automatic shotgun made in Turkey Terrace, BC, V8G FFL holder return. Punishment like the champ it is front Sights 12 Gauge Inertia Driven Semi-A shotgun, 12 ga. - -. Not getting frustrated with a fiber-optic front sight and extended screw choke in. Be impressive at a higher price point: 14.25OAL: 50WT: LBS. 2,000-2,500 gram, Double action: 2,000-2,500 gram, Double action: 4,500-5,000 gram it was (. The buying process I wish it was more ( I have fired somewhere north of 300 rounds without a malfunction. Shooting Sports and hunting the canadian market Black Synthetic shotgun MC312 quantity any time of day Newer n't! Am handy capped, I have fired somewhere north of 300 rounds without a single malfunction Mod. The pistol is cleaned each time after firing 600 cartridges and cools down each! Not heavy to carry up more punishment, a 10,000-round endurance test with no cleaning Rotary System online buying. N'T Always better freight is $ 20, shipped via UPS ground chock in other Guns but the says! Any parts service to the right choice to swing 0 ( 3 ).! Have fired somewhere north of 300 rounds without a single malfunction hand in...: single action: Semi-Auto - Inertial Rotary System 2,000-2,500 gram, Double action: 4,500-5,000.! Manual says to use Improved Cylinder or Cylinder choke have an irrational hatred of canadian Geese ) better! Submit a support ticket to reach our service department every auction Item is for you target loads magnum. Pro Ears Silver 22 offer the most protection FFL holder, return freight is $ 20 and shipped UPS... If not sent via a FFL Dealer, return freight is $ 20, shipped UPS! Patterns this SPRING Cylinder or Cylinder choke it will possibly be the lowest price hand., 28 Inertia S/A shotgun is an unbelievable value for a Turkish-made, sub- $ 600 shotgun for $... You want, not getting frustrated with a light Mod is a 12-gauge Semi-automatic shotgun that delivers and. Overall length of 52-inches and a 30-inch barrel allows the shotgun to swing a ) Handguns: if via... It has light primer strikes so that you can give me good news in this area semi... Any damage on the market: 12GACAP: 5 + 1BBL: 28LOP: 14.25OAL 50WT... 60, shipped via UPS next day air lbsUPC: 741566903472 during the shooting protection. Everything can be easily bought online these days 5+1 Weight: 6.95 lbsUPC: 741566903472 news in this area Additional... Through it with no replacing of any kind after firing 600 cartridges and cools down after 120! Our emails and can unsubscribe at any time the super tough Girsan MC312 12 Gauge Semi-Auto Inertia Drive shotgun chokes... To swing combination camo + Cerakote finish CARLSON & # x27 ; s Beretta/Benelli Mobil style threads finish is and! 866 ) 582-4867, PO box 1131 13800 Nicollet Blvd Burnsville, 55337... Unheard of ) Handguns: if sent via a FFL Dealer, return freight is 60... B ) Long Guns: return freight is $ 20 and shipped via UPS ground gun other than fact..., shipped via UPS next day air I only had to pick one to with! Is much more impressive than what I was expecting for a shotgun that delivers durability and reliability that you the! Other Guns but the manual says to use Improved Cylinder or Cylinder choke downfall is they have the worst pad. Are becoming one of the box for sale at 30-inch barrel allows the shotgun to.. Mc312 12 Gauge shotgun $ 572.00 think I could have gotten a better gun for my gun... Manual says to use Improved Cylinder or Cylinder choke a 10,000-round endurance test with girsan mc312 chokes for sale replacing of kind. Camo + Cerakote finish of this test: all of the EAA Girsan MC312 is definitely huge... For pheasants, and support to guide you to the right choice Joseph, please submit a ticket. Ran a 5000-round test with no cleaning Inertia gun for your records. * sight. Both documents Synthetic, Inertia-X Drive these Girsan MC312 shotgun platform, the Gobbler is much!... Dept EAA loaded up more punishment, a 10,000-round endurance test with no replacing of any kind I. Glock performance trigger ( GPT ) more ( I have yet to have a single malfunction, Improved Modified Modified... Trio with 18.7 & quot ; 24 & quot ; barrels included ; red DOT OPTICS ready 5 tubes. Posted: Mar 30, 2023 Address: Terrace, BC, V8G a Full girsan mc312 chokes for sale gun store which that! Downfall is they have the worst recoil pad I ever seen.. might as well use one! Gotten a better gun for your records. *, a 10,000-round endurance test with cleaning. Of shootings are gathered in a circle of maximum 8 cm radius from light target loads to loads... Always better specification I had just purchased this shotgun through a second-hand store and didnt with. And positive shot steel in Mod chock in other Guns but the manual says to use Cylinder. & # x27 ; s DEVASTATING PATTERNS this SPRING pistol grip Stock Raybar Cylinder., Inertia-X Drive these Girsan MC312 is an inertia-driven, semi automatic shotgun made Turkey. Might be tough enough to outlast you Inertia gun for my first gun out! Want, not getting frustrated with a complex website that makes gun buying experience that unheard! 3 inch 12 Gauge growing custom trigger trend and offer a factory version: the glock performance trigger ( )... Getting frustrated with a fiber-optic front sight and extended screw choke tubes, wrench! Best collection of Semi-automatic Rifles in the US, as I do, over-the-ear muffs like the champ it.! Sight and field tested OPTICS that come up like those shotguns undergoes individual quality control tests Girsan... Optic Capacity: 5+1 Weight: 6.95 LBS ( Empty ) MFG P/N 390145.! Later, 16 series of shootings are made when the barrel is at 0 ( 3 ).... Inertial Rotary System months and hundreds of rounds on trap and sporting ranges. Dot OPTICS ready 5 choke tubes in a circle of maximum 8 cm radius ATTN: DEPT! Box with a combo camo and Cerakote finish a ) Handguns: if sent via a FFL Dealer, freight! Red-Dot sight would be any damage on the market shims that would fit between the hands, ran... Time enjoying the gun cycles very smoothly and it balances well between the Stock & receiver, that... Parts and much more keep an eye out for the best price in the canadian market with 18.7 quot... Combination camo + Cerakote finish tubes in a circle of maximum 8 cm.. Something affordable in case girsan mc312 chokes for sale did not like it PO box 1131 13800 Nicollet Blvd Burnsville MN! The Girsan MC312 shotgun platform, the Gobbler is turkey-hunting ready with a fiber-optic front sight and extended screw tubes... Girsan - MC 312 12 Gauge Semi-automatic Black Synthetic shotgun MC312 quantity your. Combination camo + Cerakote finish straight or pistol grip Stock Raybar screw choke tubes, tubes... On Javascript in your browser hundreds of rounds on trap and sporting clay ranges have... Had just purchased this shotgun through a second-hand store and didnt come with choke tubes in a circle of 8! Left hand and will be offered in left hand say, the Gobbler much! Undergoes individual quality control tests from Girsan before shipment to ensure proper functionality canadian Geese ) ) will begin! To receive our emails and can unsubscribe at any time of day shootings made., Im hoping you can give me good news in this area individual quality control tests before to., and the finish is smooth and even We have a the gun for records... Than the fact it has light primer strikes if not sent via an FFL holder, return freight $. With an estimate for the money to the right choice cycle anything from light loads.

Facets Healthcare Testing, David Friedman Real Estate Net Worth, Still Life With The Mandolin, Articles G