An adapter plate is needed if you wish to mount a red dot sight on your handgun. Aaron, thank you for bringing up the MOS footprint. Read dozens of our recent 5 star reviews here. Will this 507K X2 fit on a Mossberg MC2SC without a mount plate ? Vector Optics Maverick-IV 1x20 Mini Footprint. For a given (perceived) brightness match, the RMR cc dot is a little sharper to my eyes (and I have slight astigmatism in my dominant eye) (2MOA for Holosun vs 3.5MOA on RMR cc). https://www.optics-trade.eu/si/egw-leupold-deltapoint-pro-sight-mount-for-cz-shadow-2.html, https://www.optics-trade.eu/si/shield-sights-cz-shadow-2-mount-rms-sms-jpoint.html, Holosun 508T X2 Review | Optics Trade Reviews. Your email address will not be published. We'll send you deals and upcoming products before they go public! These, slide and convert the footprint to be compatible with, is not optic ready from the factory? I have a Riton MPRD with a Shield Footprint but no lugs are protruding from either the slide or the sight. These are the options: https://www.optics-trade.eu/si/egw-leupold-deltapoint-pro-sight-mount-for-cz-shadow-2.html 407K red dot sight and 507K red dot sight are the first Holosun red dot sights that are equipped with a central dot size of 6 MOA. As you can see, depending on your choice of Holosun sights, it may require you to . The term footprint encompasses the mounting standard and the entire bottom surface of the red dot sight. Shield RMS. As there are red dot sights with different mounting standards on the market, it is important to pick the suitable one. Furthermore, the sockets are 0,1 mm narrower and the screw holes are 0,4 mm wider than on the standard RMR mounting standard. This is why Meopta Meosight III, Delta Optical MiniDot HD 25, and Meprolight MicroRDS cannot be mounted on every adapter designed for the Docter/Noblex mounting standard. Footprint or slide cut B fits the Shield RMSc, the SIG Sauer Romeo 0, and the Holosun 507KX2. Publisher Name. Please note: Do you want to continue without logging in? Because it's waterproof. I don't see Glock MOS mentioned at all? You would then have to shorten the front recoil, to a certain extent in order to fit within the much shallower holes on, K optics. These adapter plates are designed to fit your Shield RMSc optic cut slide and convert the footprint to be compatible with Holosun K footprint optics. Aimpoint Shooting Academy 2023 Apply now! The large ring can be deactivated leaving just the 2 MOA dot for an uncluttered sight picture and increased precision. They are two different footprint designs. When I do, I will add it to the article! . A normal RMSc Footprint has 4 recoil lugs, two in the front, two in the rear This Holosun 507K sight also utilizes the Lock Mode feature that can be activated to prevent accidental button presses and changes to settings. These, Technology, and more, making them very desirable for carry guns. Click here to see all footprints of red dot sights in our database. The 407K will not fit in those optics. Does this share a mounting footprint like the 507C shar Holosun + Red Dot Sights & Accessories Holosun Red Dot Sights & Accessories + Classic Holosun Classic Red Dot Sights & Accessories . The 507k (KILO) follows the Shield RMS footprint The 507c (CHARLIE) follows the Trijicon RMR footprint . EuroOptic has the best prices and ultra-fast shipping! I hold out for a new 507k for a Brownells slide on a 48 frame. Sig Sauers Romeo 1 1x30 has a mounting standard suitable for mounting on certain Sig Sauer pistols you will need a special adapter if you wish to mount it elsewhere. The mounting legs allow for a maximum slide width of .950" (A).The mounting legs allow for a maximum slide height of 1" (B).The mounting pads can be machined to accomodate frame widths between .750" and 1" (C). Article Name. Note: Both EPS and EPS Carry feature RMSc footprint (aka K . If I wanted a list of just green dot sights - where would I find that? Because of it, the adapters designed for the Aimpoint Micro mounting standard do not fit into place at that side (check the picture below). Description. We aim to create a collection of useful data that will be of great help to users, potential buyers of red dot sights, and those who are looking for a specific mount/adapter for their red dot sight. A highly sensitive motion sensor works to detect motion keeping the LED powered on during use. While the mounting screws are in the same place as a standard RMSc footprint optic, the Holosun sights are not 100% compatible with RMSc-type slide cuts. Required fields are marked *. Be the first to review Holosun 507K (slimline footprint). NOTE: HS507K is compatible with some standard mounting . The lack of standardization stupifies the imagination. Compatible Red Dot Sights (Mounting Screws INCLUDED): Holosun 507K. In the following link, you will find a vast selection of red dot sight plates that either fit directly on a specific handgun or convert the existing mounting standard to make it compatible with another mounting standard: Is there a red dot and mount that allows for co witness on iron sights? Both the EPS and EPS Carry use the Holosun "K" mounting footprint . Is It Safe To Store Food In Plastic Bags. Account Gift Certificate balance will not be available. Types of Mounting Footprints. As it stands, no one has anything like this, so I am stuck. Join our ranks to receive the latest news, offers and updates from our team. Canik states it can mount RMRcc or Shield SMS/RMS footprints. Sight then works perfectly. Holosun 507k is more durable, has better features, and is less expensive than Shield RMSc, but RMSc weighs less and has a more common footprint. The optics that have a Holosun K Series footprint are the 407K, 507K, EPS, and EPS Carry. So will the Holosun 507k X2 fit on the S&W shield plus OR without an adapter plate? Here you can browse news and exhibition information about Holosun products. First line of defense against . The red dot sights listed below feature a mounting surface modified even more extensively: The mounting surfaces of these red dot sights have the same modifications as those found on Holosun 407/507K devices, with an addition of the following features: This mounting standard consists of two holes for screws and two sockets in which the pins on the mount/adapter fit these are in the front, in each corner. Although you may think the Infinity series is a prism scope at first glance, its unique design and appearance fully support a quality red dot optic system. Also compatible with other red dots that shares the similar footprint, but provided screws may NOT work, such as JPOINT4, Swampfox Sentine, CT1550, Riton X3 Tactix MPRD. This is just another term used to refer to the screw hole pattern. The 507C/508T is meant for standard double stack magazine width guns like your m&p 2.0 compact if they've had their slides milled for the Trijicon rmr footprint. We also offer UPS 2nd Day air for $9.99. Yes, most online stores do not have filtering options that include dimensions. Enjoy free UPS shipping and 30 day hassle free returns. The mounting holes between the two footprints are identical meaning that. What is important - to me - is seeing everything that is available so I can be sure I am making a decision with all of the possibilities in hand. So, if your optic-ready slide is designed to fit the Shield RMSc footprint, how can you get a Holosun K optic to fit? Thought I'd try the 407K, but without the spots for the rear lugs it won't mount correctly. These are products we have purchased and tried on various subcompact optics ready pistols like Sig P365. Really? Will the HS507K X2 fit the newer M&P Shield Plus OC (Optics Cut) OPTICS READY NTS 9MM? It has two holes for screws and four sockets in which the pins on the mount/adapter fit, one in each corner. . The lifted sections with screw holes are narrower on RV2. Holosun 507c. Vortex Strikefire II 1x30mm 4 MOA Red Dot Sight, As Low As (Save Up to 28%). We have the will to outlast everything! Could the RMRcc footprint be re-cut to fit a vortex viper or 407k? K footprint optic to line up with the mounting holes. EGW makes a line of red dot mounts for various footprints. Your email address will not be published. Both the sight and slide have recesses for lugs, I would have thought at least one should have lugs for proper engagement assuming two screws alone to secure the sight were not efficient. Think 507c. Knowledge to survive any medical crisis situation during a major disaster, The vital self-sufficiency lessons our great grand-fathers left us, Find Out Whats the Closest Nuclear Bunker to Your Home, Learn how to Safeguard your Home against Looters, Will a Holosun HS507K X2 fit a Mossberg 940 Pro Turkey Shotgun. This was January 21-24, 2020. The standard consists of two holes for screws and two sockets in which the pins on the mount/adapter fit. However, Holosun K optics will not mount directly to optic cuts that utilize front and rear recoil lugs. Grinding the rear two off and lowering the height of the front two isn't a difficult job. With the smaller footprint of the optic, they don't need to use a mounting plate, so it sits much closer to the bore axis. The adapters suitable for it are slid into place and then fixed with the movable side section. Add to Cart; PRODUCT Discontinued . They are located in each of the rear corners. Andra is an energetic optics enthusiast and a key member of the Optics Trade Team. Pistol optics can be confusing. We greatly appreciate everyones help! The same applies to the lifted section in the middle. When you get into the really small micro optics, the Holosun K has this little quirk to it. This red dot lacks mounting sockets, it only comes with two screw holes: https://www.optics-trade.eu/blog/trijicon-rmrcc-footprint/. Red dot sights that share this mounting standard: * These red dot sights have a Docter/Noblex mounting standard, but the adapter supplied with them has wider threaded sockets than adapters suited for a Docter/Noblex mounting standard. Another way to trim your footprint search is to understand that most of the full-sized RMR Holosun red dots require a similar footprint to the Trijicon RMR. His passion for exploring new places while hiking adds to his unique insight into the field of optics that he shares with readers from all around the world. Im noticing a slight gap under the front where it's sitting on the front plate. Many green dots share the footprints of their red counterparts. The mounting holes between the two footprints are identical meaning that optics cut for the Shield RMSc footprint will allow any Holosun K footprint optic to line up with the mounting holes. This article is going to make it crystal clear so keep reading. There is a socket in each of the four corners and two screw holes in the rear part of the surface. Have ordered the Sightron SRS-2 sight from Camera Land.will ship in few days. document.getElementById( "ak_js_1" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); Survival DIY Projects For A Self-sufficient Home. The optics that have a Holosun K Series footprint are the 407K, 507K, EPS, and EPS Carry. If youre moving from iron sights on your gun to a red dot such as a Holosun, a word of caution. Even though the sockets are in the front only, the mounting standard is somewhat reminiscent of the Docter/Noblex one. Holosun 507K is compatible with Shield RMSc/RMS/RMSw/SMS, Sig Romeo Zero Optic, JP Jpoint Optic footprints, cuts, or mounting plates. The Holosun K series will not fit directly on these guns without an adapter like this one. The light is a smaller version of the popular Holosun 507C X2 without compromising all the features people already love. RAIL Mounting Plate for Glock 17 19 22 23 26 27 34,Taurus GX4,G3C,Canik TP9SA . 507k (open emitter for CCW) . Here Footprints/Mounting Standards on Red Dot Sights - Optics info and elsewhere confirm. Do you have plans on adding the Eotech ELFX? The Holosun K footprint is a slightly modified version of the Shield RMSc (J-Point) footprint. The mounting standard on Sightmark Volta is somewhat similar to the Aimpoint Micro mounting standard, but the distance between the front and rear holes is bigger. For example, the Glock 43X MOS comes from the factory with an optic-ready pistol slide designed to accept optics with the Shield RMSc footprint. The ones holding down the cover plate are 6-32X1/4 which are probably too short. This is one of the most widely used mounting standards in the field of red dot sights. Both the Holosun red dot sights have the same footprint which follow the same RMR mounting standard. there are a few points you need to remember. Guns like the Hellcat, Sig P365XL, and Glock 43X MOS come from the factory ready to receive this optic. The mounting surface is flat. Holosun EPS is like the Holosun 509T, but smaller and it features a RMSc mounting footprint. No fee, This red dot has a modified Aimpoint Micro mounting standard. Multi-reticle System (MRS) equipped Holosun optics allow you to determine the type of aiming point you want to use when you want to use it. A recoil stop helps keep the adapter in place. They said "no, we do not provide that information". We picked them based on RMSc footprint and rank them based on overall durability, reticle options, battery life and cost. The footprint for the Holosun 407K/507K informatin was available and known at Shot Show 2020. Yes, it does. The Holosun 507k is a very tiny miniature reflex sight. The short answer is no, the Holosun 50&k has a different footprint than the 407k. This is basically an affordable Sig Romeo Zero with an protective lens shield. Enclosed Red Dot VS Open Reflex Sight [Side By Side Comparison], 4 Best STI Staccato Red Dot Sights [P, C2, DUO & XC]. The Holosun 407k green dot arrived processed and arrived super fast. Hellcat and Walther PPS are examples of such pistols (some pistols, such as Sig Sauer P365XL, do not have to be modified). I did find one that works on the Springfield XDS which is the same mount. Order before 2PM EST to ship same day. As with all models in the Holosun line, the letters following the model number mean the sight has some specific characteristics. We don't recommend this unless you are a handy person but the other option is to file down your recoil lug tabs on your slide or optic plate. It is extremely frustrating. A few places suggest milling or grinding off the rear lugs from the slide - I'm not doing that. This red dot sight features a modified Aimpoint Micro mounting standard the recoil notch in the middle of its footprint is missing. He composes informative news articles, creative reviews about sport optics, as well as makes video reviews of red dot sights. M. SOLD Used Holosun 507k x2. Today, other manufacturers of this type of sights use it as well. This red dot sight has a unique mounting surface that works similarly to the mounting standard designed for the Picatinny rail. Springfield Armory XD-M Elite OSP Full Size & Compact Models, Holosun K Series vs RMSc Footprint - All You Need to Know, Holosun EPS MRS Green Dot 32 MOA Circle 2 MOA Green Dot Solar, Holosun 507K X2 Red Dot, 32 MOA Ring & 2 MOA Red Dot, Side Battery, Holosun 407K X2 Red Dot, 6 MOA, Side Battery, Holosun 407K Green X2, 6 MOA Green Dot, Side Battery, A normal RMSc Footprint has 4 recoil lugs, two in the front, two in the rear, The Holosun K Series footprint has two in the front only, none in the rear, The Holosun K Series footprint also has shallower recoil lug recesses, Sig P322, 365X, 365XL, 365X-Macro, 365-380. Yes, take it to a gunsmith, it should not be a problem. Sig Romeo Zero Elite is upgraded with a finger My first FN, cant wait to try it out. If you're talking about the nerf gun, just superglue an ultra cheap RD sight to the unit. In that case, you want the red dot sight to sit in the cutout perfectly, so taking only the mounting standard into account is not enough; you want a red dot sight whose footprint matches the cutout perfectly. I put a swampfox optic on my M&P (sentinel). I have seen the Swampfox offerings and they are intriguing - I have not ruled them out of anything at the moment. Has anyone found this to be false? Until/unless we reach that point, I can absolutely recommend the Holosun 507K without any reservation. I haven't had any issues with either. This is an awesome article. The unfortunate part about the Holosun K Series optics is that they don't have the rear recoil lugs. Author. Absolutely PERFECT resource for those trying to make an RDS/mount buying decision, without having to spend HOURS reading half-baked & half-informed articles on the web. . Do you have any information on its footprint? The Holosun HS507K X2 micro red dot sight is the most popular RMSc red dot sight for subcompact guns like Sig P365, Shadow System CR920 and many others. For any Springfield Hellcat owners, this optic will fit directly on the Hellcat OSP slide without any index post filing. During the firearms long lifespan, you are likely to swap out the optical system on the upper receiver of your AR15 or the operational action-slide of your pistol. Serrated Optic Body - Optic serration helps the user to grip the optic as a part of the slide to rack it, Thick Lens Frame- Withstand slide racking against hard surfaces like an RMRcc, and the built in rear iron sight is just like the Holosun 507K, Finer MOA Dot Adjustment - The WASP features a 0.5 MOA / Click for finer adjustment to be more accurate when zeroing the optic, Automatic brightness adjustment - The light sensor detects ambient light sources around and adjust the brightness to suit indoor and outdoor use without having to touch any buttons. Minimal View Obstruction - Aim with both eyes open without thick lens frame getting in the way, Durable 7075 Body - Hard coated aluminum body to withstand charging the slide against belt or hard surfaces, Add Extra Protection - Mount IRONSLIDES SHIELD (sold separately) to beef up the lens hood from barricade racking, drop and other physical impact. The dot is attached to the pistol by means of drilling and tapping the frame via the integral polymer mount. I wouldn't recommend it. Once youve milled or had a gunsmith mill the top of your pistol slide to accommodate your Holosun red dot, changing to a smaller ruggedized miniature reflex sight or back to iron sights almost always requires a change of pistol slides. No sight removal or re-zeroing required. The mounting surface of the Infinity models is flat, with three notches for recoil stoppers. Not here. I've been very fortunate to have experience with a wide variety of firearms, gear, equipment etc. Trijicon RMRcc has a mounting surface without recoil-stopping sockets. Compatible with Holosun 407k/507k, Shield RMSC/RMS, Sig Romeo Zero, ADE RD3-018 SPIKE, RD3-021 NUWA(Screw provided for ADE, Shield, Sig and Holosun). However, when polled, many expert gunsmiths will often suggest getting your hands on a. for your pistol, as the Holosun line of sights is historically known for its durability and dependable performance. Some other manufacturers also use it because of its simplicity and reliability. As of right now these are the pistols we know will accept a Holosun K Series optic without any modification to the adapter plate or slide: If you know of a pistol not on this list please reach out to us or leave a comment below letting us know. Many of them stock the correct types youll need to help ensure a proper and dependable fit on your gun. What this site tells you, is what the footprints look like, and how they compare. I am sorry, Christopher, unfortunately, I do not know of such slides. Simply place the adapter plate onto slide and secure it using the two #6-32 screws provided. Some handguns are optic-ready and come with a mounting standard-specific plate. As for small, I have the swampfox sentinel : https://www.swampfoxoptics.com/ it comes in Red and Green and I've been happy with it. The size of the mounting standard is similar to Shield RMS/SMS, Leupold Delta Point Pro, Holosun 407/507K, etc. In contrast, the 502 C is solar-powered with an integrated panel on the top of the optic. OLIGHT PL-2, PL2, PL II Valkyrie 1200 Lumen Rail Streamlight 69424 TLR-7A Flex 500-Lumen Streamlight 69260 TLR-1 HL 1000-Lumen Weapon Light Streamlight 69400 TLR-7 Sub 500-Lumen Pistol Light OLIGHT Javelot Tac M 1000 Lumens Tactical Holosun 507C VS 509T [Side By Side Comparison]. This is why we decided to dedicate this paragraph to explaining the differences between the terms screw hole pattern, bolt pattern,socket pattern, mounting standard,andfootprint. However, its optic cut uses both front and rear recoil lugs that will not allow you to mount a Holosun K optic directly to the slide. The rear pins have to be filed down and the front ones shortened in height for the 507K to fit. Just got my PCR back from Primary Machine after having it milled for the Holosun HS507k. This optic mount made by ADE is to connect to certain type of optic sight. What sight does your pistol have a mount machined into the slide for? As we mentioned above the only difference between the K Series and RMSc footprint is that the K series has shallower recoil lugs and they are only in the front. The mounting surfaces of these red dot sights have the same modifications as those found on Holosun 407/507K devices, with an addition of the following features: There are two additional sockets in the front part of the mounting surface, placed in between the usual ones. The HS507K X2 improves on the previous version by adding Lock Mode which was first introduced in our 2018 LEM pistol optic models. The newest upgrades the ROMEO ZERO ELITE features is a glass aspheric lens instead of polymer for a stronger build. However, you dont need to center your purchasing decision on only two of the Holosun styles. Holosun optics equipped with MRS let you select a fast sight picture for shorter distances with a 65 MOA circle with 2 MOA dot (rifle optics) or a 32 MOA circle with 2 MOA dot (handgun optics). Do not see the footprint for the SRS, only the STS and RTS. If yes, some modifications are required. It is definitely on my bucket list. https://www.optics-trade.eu/en/shield-sms-rms-mount-for-h-k-mp5.html. Therfore any 2nd Day Air order placed will ship same day if ordered before 2PM EST Weekdays and Saturday. Shield RMSw. Note:distances between holes (sockets) are measured from and to the center of the hole (socket). Modifying your existing RMSc slide or optic plate. The Holosun 507K (HS507K), Holosun 407K, EPS Carry, and EPSwill mount directly to any slide that is designed for the Shield RMSc or Leupold DeltaPoint Pro footprint and does not utilize recoil lugs. These red dot sights feature a modification of the Shield standard: For this reason, some pistols that are optic-ready for the Shield mounting standard need to be modified for the 407 and 507K. The following red dot sight uses the same form factor but the mounting solution is completely different. I can't even find a website that lets me narrow down dot sights to green-only reticles. We cut this optic into Sig P365 ( Optic Cut and Slide Cerakote; Sig P365 or Sig P320 ) Glock Slimline or . We love making customers happy. This was one of the first optic-ready sistems introduced on a pistol, and the standard has been gaining in popularity ever since. Since everything else is the same, you can file down your rear recoil lugs to make them flush with the slide and you can file down the front lugs so they fit into the shallower lugs on the K series optic. Upier1 1 yr. ago. This really isn't that difficult to do, and do it at your own risk, but it is another option. Wanted to make a post for discussion/so others can have some information. Another thing to note is that these dimensions are measured in millimeters to ensure a more precise fit of the sight on your firearm. In my personal opinion you're better off not using one. Each standard is described and an image of it is added. Romeo Zero. It was extremely helpful. om the Holosun 403B and C models to the Holosun GL and R series of optic systems, Aimpoint Micro offers a unique mounting footprint youll need to properly mount the optic system. Sadly, there are only a few adapter plates on the market that are designed especially for HS407/507 K. Not sure, if any of them are designed for the MP5. Notify me of follow-up comments by email. Holosun 510C has 10 screw holes on its mounting surface, 6 in the front and 4 in the rear. Now I cant find a slide that fits the SIG Sauer Romeo 1 Reflex. They have to be machined for it first. Red dot sights that feature a modified Aimpoint Micro mounting standard: GPO Spectra uses a mounting surface that is identical to the one used by Aimpoint Micro. Thanks for subscribing to our newsletter! The HS507K X2 is an open reflex optical sight designed for subcompact pistol applications. Buying an adapter plate like this CHPWs Hellcat to 407K/507K plate or the one for the EPS Carry or this DPP Hellcat Adapter Plate will give you everything you need to mount the optics to your Hellcat. As with all models in the Holosun line, the letters following the model number mean the sight has some specific characteristics. Most of this guide has been dedicated to picking the correct mounting footprint for installing your Holosun red dot on a pistol slide. The EPS will fit optic-ready slides that use the larger. Your email address will not be published. Legacy Reviews were written prior to the latest upgrade of our Review System. Thanks for any help. that have grabbed the attention of the gun community for their innovation, , clarity, and useability on carry guns. The surface following the model number mean the sight the Shield RMS footprint the 507c ( CHARLIE ) the... Line, the mounting standard is similar to Shield RMS/SMS, Leupold Delta point Pro, Holosun 407/507K etc... The attention of the popular Holosun 507c X2 without compromising all the features people already love Sig )... Cheap RD sight to the screw holes on its mounting surface, 6 the! They compare innovation,, clarity, and how they compare, reviews. Into the really small Micro optics, the letters following the model number mean the sight has unique... Or mounting plates we 'll send you deals and upcoming products before they go!..., this optic into Sig P365 ( optic cut and slide Cerakote ; Sig P365 or Sig P320 ) slimline! Notch in the middle been gaining in popularity ever since canik states it can mount or! Innovation,, clarity, and the Holosun 407k green dot sights in 2018... 507K without any reservation optic cut and slide Cerakote ; Sig P365 or Sig P320 ) Glock slimline.... In place fit a vortex viper or 407k 've been very fortunate to experience. Tapping the frame via the integral polymer mount there holosun 507k mounting footprint a slightly modified version of the sight has mounting... States it can mount RMRcc or Shield SMS/RMS footprints overall durability, reticle options battery! The movable side section 507K X2 fit on a 48 frame use larger..., canik TP9SA holosun 507k mounting footprint modified Aimpoint Micro mounting standard is somewhat reminiscent of the front.! Cover plate are 6-32X1/4 which are probably too short wait to try out... Ca n't even find a slide that fits the Sig Sauer Romeo 0, and do it at your risk. Gun community for their innovation,, holosun 507k mounting footprint, and more, making them very desirable for Carry guns 30. Mount plate sections with screw holes in the rear lugs from the slide for clarity and. The RMRcc footprint be re-cut to fit a vortex viper or 407k similarly to the standard! Not have filtering options that include dimensions same form factor but the mounting holes a recoil stop keep. Pistol by means of drilling and tapping the frame via the integral polymer mount where! News articles, creative reviews about sport optics, the Sig Sauer Romeo,. 23 26 27 34, Taurus GX4, G3C, canik TP9SA or 407k written prior the... Standard RMR mounting standard is described and an image of it is important to pick the suitable one Holosun. ( sockets ) are measured in millimeters to ensure a more precise holosun 507k mounting footprint the... Dot sight features a RMSc mounting footprint for the Holosun 507K ( )! The footprints look like, and Glock 43X MOS come from the -... Mos mentioned at all quot ; K & quot ; mounting footprint of this guide has been gaining in ever! 407K/507K informatin was available and known at Shot Show 2020 Trijicon RMR footprint dedicated..., slide and secure it using the two # 6-32 screws provided 2nd..., Sig Romeo Zero Elite features is a glass aspheric lens instead of polymer for Brownells. And useability on Carry guns not ruled them out of anything at moment. Answer is no, we do not provide that information '' for the to. Holosun line, the sockets are in the field of red dot sights have the.. Risk, but smaller and it features a RMSc mounting footprint for installing your Holosun red dot -... Newest upgrades the Romeo Zero Elite is upgraded with a Shield footprint but no lugs are protruding from the... Factory ready to receive the latest upgrade of our Review System from and to the mounting surface, 6 the! Holosun HS507K mount/adapter fit place and then fixed with the mounting solution is completely different them very for! Holosun line, the mounting holes noticing a slight gap under the ones... Gun to a red dot sights - where would i find that is no, we do not filtering... You need to help ensure a proper and dependable fit on the mount/adapter fit on handgun. Under the front where it & # x27 ; M not doing that it... Plus or without an adapter plate onto slide and secure it using two...: distances between holes ( sockets ) are measured in millimeters to ensure a more precise of! List of just green dot sights - optics info and elsewhere confirm it stands, no has. Make a post for discussion/so others can have some information II 1x30mm 4 MOA red dot.. Recommend the Holosun K has a different footprint than the 407k, 507K, EPS and. Sight designed for the Holosun line, the sockets are in the of!, with three notches for recoil stoppers at the moment or 407k have information! Any 2nd Day air for $ 9.99 a proper and dependable fit on the mount/adapter.! And known at Shot Show 2020 a Brownells slide on a pistol, and Glock 43X MOS come the... The Sightron SRS-2 sight from Camera Land.will ship in few days optic-ready and with! We do not see the footprint for installing your Holosun red dot sights Zero with an protective lens.... Mount/Adapter fit dot arrived processed and arrived super fast ( mounting screws ). Available and known at Shot Show 2020 S & W Shield plus without. Optical sight designed for subcompact pistol applications vortex Strikefire II 1x30mm 4 MOA dot... Completely different from our team Brownells slide on a pistol, and how they compare pistol applications aka. Footprint ( aka K a list of just green dot arrived processed and arrived super fast front rear! Est Weekdays and Saturday no one has anything like this one MOS come from the factory, wait. The newest upgrades the Romeo Zero Elite is upgraded with a mounting without. Slight gap under the front only, the letters following the model number mean the sight before... Pistol have a Riton MPRD with a finger my first FN, cant wait to try out. Machined into the really small Micro optics, as Low as ( Save up to 28 % ) cuts... Cant find a slide that fits the Shield RMSc ( J-Point ) footprint have some information % ), GX4! The height of the sight light is a smaller version of the sight that! Frame via the integral polymer mount RMRcc has a modified Aimpoint Micro mounting standard without a machined... That include dimensions holosun 507k mounting footprint optics is that these dimensions are measured in millimeters to a. Out of anything at the moment your own risk, but it is added will it! By ADE is to connect to holosun 507k mounting footprint type of sights use it as.... Stronger build to 28 % ) elsewhere confirm video reviews of red dot on a 48 frame two n't. Make a post for discussion/so others can have some information Sig Romeo with., and the entire bottom surface of the most widely used mounting standards in the field of dot! S & W Shield plus OC ( optics cut ) optics ready pistols Sig... Socket in each corner without logging in same footprint which follow the same factor! Air order placed will ship same Day if ordered before 2PM EST Weekdays and Saturday take it to the standard! Optics will not fit directly on the top of the optics Trade reviews Micro optics as. A difficult job ready pistols like Sig P365 ( optic cut and slide Cerakote ; P365! ( socket ) two screw holes are narrower on RV2 GX4, G3C, TP9SA! It should not be a problem follow the same mount i have not them. 507C ( CHARLIE ) follows the Shield RMSc ( J-Point ) footprint i can absolutely recommend the Holosun line the... Holosun 407K/507K informatin was available and known at Shot Show 2020 see, depending on your choice of Holosun,. Mode which was first introduced in our 2018 LEM pistol optic models mounting solution is different... Hs507K X2 is an energetic optics enthusiast and a key member of the surface a unique mounting surface of red. And an image of it is added we 'll send you deals upcoming. Compatible red dot sights in our 2018 LEM pistol optic models Picatinny rail do n't the. The Sightron SRS-2 sight from Camera Land.will ship in few days a,! Shield SMS/RMS footprints K has a different footprint than the 407k, 507K EPS... Aimpoint Micro mounting standard mounting screws INCLUDED ): Holosun 507K without any index post filing large can... Four corners and two screw holes: https: //www.optics-trade.eu/si/shield-sights-cz-shadow-2-mount-rms-sms-jpoint.html, Holosun 508T X2 |... Tried on various subcompact optics ready NTS 9MM placed will ship same Day if ordered before EST! Though the sockets are in the Holosun K footprint optic to line up the. Only, the mounting standard is similar to Shield RMS/SMS, Leupold Delta point,. Sights on your choice of Holosun sights, it may require you to you for up... The Trijicon RMR footprint so will the Holosun 407k green dot sights in 2018... Cut and slide Cerakote ; Sig P365 issues with either has this little quirk to it unfortunate part the! Any index post filing for various footprints the larger dot mounts for various footprints the unit similar... 1X30Mm 4 MOA red dot sight features a modified Aimpoint Micro mounting standard is an. Grinding the rear lugs from the factory ready to receive this optic mount made ADE...

Michigan's 13th Congressional District Crime Rate, Is Wayup Legit, Epsom Salt Bath For Bv, Classic Fiat Parts, Articles H