], Eotech XPS2-0 Review [Is It The Right Holographic Sight For You? Yes | No. By declaring 508t the winner in the durability category, I'm not claiming that the 507c is not durable - but the 508t is more durable. Additionally, the Holosun 508T V2 has a Solar Failsafe that allows the optic to switch to a solar cell to power itself in the event of a depleted battery. Best Walkie Talkies for mountains in 2023. Doesn't the new Holosun have its own "footprint" compared to the RMR? In this article, we compare the two models to help you decide which is right for you. All in all, the 507c is a fairly compact little reflex sight. The Holosun 508t also comes with a very clear lens. The Holosun 508T V2also has a longer battery life than the X2, with up to 50,000 hours of use compared to the X2's 20,000 hours. To provide a clear understanding, the dimensions of the Holosun 507K model are comparable to those of an open reflex sight.The 507K is suitable for pistols while its bigger counterpart, the 508T works best on rifles.That being said, you could still mount either one onto your pistol if desired.. Does the Holosun 508T V2 include a battery? The Holosun 508T is a premium red dot sight that provides outstanding value for the money overall. Both the 507c and the 508t are waterproof. Both novice and expert shooters will find the Trijicon RMR to be a great choice because it is simple to operate and has accurate controls. 508T V2 (Holosun) Holosun HE508T V2 Specs: It has a 2 MOA red dot with 8 daylight settings for brightness control. By declaring 508t the winner in the durability category, Im not claiming that the 507c is not durable but the 508t is more durable. Also, during the durability test, the 507c holds zero but the lens breaks. They offered you could send in your Holosun and buy a plate and they would mod it to fit. In addition to that, its pretty lightweight with a weight of only 1.5 ounces. HOLOSUN HS507C X2 Circle Dot Solar Failsafe. Best Distance To Zero An AR 15? The 508t has Titanium finishing, which is more durable than the Aluminum finishing of the 507c, and the durability test by Sage Dynamics has validated this fact. Holosun Paralow HS403C Solar Power Red Dot Sight - 50K Battery Life Usually Ships in 24 Hours MSRP: $247.05 . For the Holosun 508T X2, regular maintenance includes cleaning the lens and body of the sight to ensure that dirt, dust, and debris do not interfere with the sights performance. This feature is called the Shake Awake. No, the Holosun 508T V2 does not include a battery and must be purchased separately. It has a wider lens size, greater range of adjustment, longer battery life, more durable construction, and the Shake Awake feature. Even though the 508t is a little bit more durable of an optic, the 507c is still extremely rugged, Its regarded as one of the toughest miniature reflex sights you can get, even though its made of a slightly less impressive material than the 508t, Aside from that, the Holosun 507c pretty much gives you all of the same features as the 508t including a very clear lens, super long battery life, the Shake Awake feature, the Solar Panel, the Lock Mode, and the Multiple Reticle System, which includes the Circle Dot reticle that will aid you whether youre trying to shoot quickly or aim precisely. 5. Aside from being waterproof up to 20 meters, the RMR also has impressive battery life. You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers. I'm a recreational shooter who loves to spend time at the range and enjoy learning about new firearms and gears. Your email address will not be published. Holosun V2 and X2 models. Both models are constructed from durable aluminum and feature a waterproof rating of IPX8. We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program (and other potential affiliate networks), an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. In this way, the Shake Awake allows you to preserve your battery, and you can run your optic for longer hours. Vortex Venom is such a great optic overall, but its bad battery cover and having no battery backup make the user suspicious about its reliability. Also, Titanium housing comes with a lifetime warranty, while Aluminum housing comes with a 5-year warranty. Holosun is a promising, innovative company that manufactures red dot sights and similar products. Holosun Hm3X Vs Juliet 3 Which Red Dot Sight is better? If you want a more economical alternative with lots of features like shake-awake, solar power, a multiple reticle system, and better battery life, the Holosun 508T might be the best alternative for you. Answered by sawee , member, from PA, United States, on March 08, 2022. X2 CR1632 battery on the side. Sale price: SCS-MOS-GR This item is currently out of stock - contact if any questions!! The 508T X2 also has an upgraded housing that is made from 7075 aluminum, making it more durable than the 508T V2. You know that you are not wasting any power even if you forget to turn the optic off. Since titanium is approximately two-thirds the weight of aluminum, Holosun 508t is bulkier than 507c. Help me decide between the RMR or the Holosun 508T V2. Both the 507c and the 508t have battery compartments below the optic. The second generation, marked X2, came out in the second half of 2020, bringing several changes. Lastly, the 508t is slightly more compact and heavier than the 507c. If youre looking for a more affordable option, the Holosun 508T V2 is a great choice. Here's my Holosun HE508T-X2 Review. Different reticles provide different types of accuracy, so its important to choose the one that best fits your shooting style. 7. Both are GTG. Right now, two of their most popular models are: So in this Holosun 507c Vs 508t comparison, were going to examine how these two fantastic sights stack up against each other in the following categories, In the end, Ill tell you if I personally prefer the 507c or the 508t, and you should have all the information you need to determine, which sight will be right for you, The Holosun 507c is a pretty durable little optic. Check Price On Amazon Over 1,670 Reviews, Holosun 508t Vs 509t [Which Is The Right Handgun Optic For You?]. It is an important feature because any accidental bumps or hits will not change the brightness that you set for your optic. Such a bitch. This will be put on an Agency AOS milled slide. Also, both the optics include a solar panel that acts as a backup source of illumination. 6. Furthermore, the Holosun 508t is more reasonably priced than the Trijicon RMR, which makes it an ideal choice for shooters on a strict budget. About Me | Contact Me | Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Disclaimer Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. This feature is great for new shooters as a circle is easier to pick than a dot and shortens the learning curve. Bolo20 www.burnproofgear.com 318bolo Hexmagstore.com Bolo20vegaholsterusa.com Bolo15 This will ensure that your sight is able to withstand the wear and tear of regular use. Its just as clear as the lens on the 507c, and again, it allows you to get a very clean sight picture, In addition to that, you also get the Multiple Reticle System on the 508t with the same 3 reticle choices, Again, I really like the Circle Dot reticle, but the other 2 reticles certainly have their strengths as well, Last, the 508t also comes in a red reticle version and a green reticle version. Alright, so here we have another category in which these sights are very similar Scratch that, theyre exactly the same, They both have super long battery life and a side loading battery tray. This might limit its accessibility for some budget-conscious shooters. So. With the right sight, you can not only hit your target accurately, but also do so with greater speed and accuracy. 3. I prefer the Holosun 507c, I prefer the Holosun 507c for a few reasons. I think I'm gunna go with a Holosun for now. The main difference between the Holosun 507c and the 508t is that the 508t has a Titanium housing while the 507c has an Aluminum one. Now, she shares her passion and immense knowledge on the subject with the readers. So you get the 10 daylight brightness settings and 2 NV settings, Again, the daylight settings get extremely bright, and you wont have any issues even in extremely bright conditions. The Holosun 508T has 12 illuminance settings, which include 10 daylight and 2-night vision, for easy adaptation to any lighting environment. If you plan on using the sight for competitive shooting, then you will want to choose a sight that is highly accurate and offers a variety of features. BATTERY SIZE: CR1632 BATTERY CHEMISTRY: LITHIUM NOMINAL VOLTAGE: 3.0 VOLTS NOMINAL CAPACITY: 130 mAh SHELF LIFE: 10 YEARS DIMENSIONS: 0.63" L x 0.126" H WEIGHT: 0.063 oz. It is made of premium aluminum and has an adjustable LED that offers a distinct and accurate aiming point. So, if you have any problem with your optic, Holosun is always there to help. Once the sight is zeroed, the sight is ready for use. The Holosun 508t is a similar size to the 507c, but there are a few differences in its measurements It has a height that measures in at 1.08 inches. Save Share. The X2 is a larger, more robust sight with a wider field of view. Mounting interface, reticle choice and. So once again were going to have to call it a draw, Both the 507c and 508t come with the same accessories. The Holosun 508t is a newer and more advanced red dot sightcompared to the 507c. X2 button lockout. I am taking reference from Sage Dynamics durability test to compare the durability of the two optics here and conclude which of the two is more durable. The Trijicon RMR is an extremely tough optic with tough aluminum housing made to endure challenging conditions and strong recoil. The Holosun 508T V2 and X2 Red Dot Sights are two of the most popular red dot sights on the market today. Additionally, its important to consider the durability of the sight. Finally, the Holosun 508T V2 also has an extra feature that the X2 does not have: the Shake Awake motion-activated feature. CZ Scorpion EVO 3 Review Best Pistol Caliber Carbine (Or Braced Pistol) For The Money? There are many reasons to choose one red dot sight over another and when it comes to the Holosun 508T V2 and Holosun 508T X2, there are a few key differences that may make one more appealing to you than the other. When deciding between the Holosun 508T V2 and the X2, there are several factors to consider. You will want to choose a sight that is constructed from high-quality materials such as steel or aluminum. What is the Frog Survival Gear Buying Guide, Nocs Waterproof Binoculars Review with Guide, Cabelas 842 Binoculars Review with Guide, Cabelas Instinct Euro HD Binoculars Review, Vintage Bushnell Binoculars 735 Review: Classic Design, Can Gun Influencers Make Money From Online. Does Agency have a plate for the Holosuns now? ], Holosun HS503C Review [Best Red Sight For The Money? A. I'll be using this as an offset sight on my AR. But Holosun has brought a revolution by launching its amazing durable optics with an affordable price tag. The followings are some of the main features and benefits of the Holosun 508T and Trijicon RMR: The Holosun 508T is a challenging optic built to withstand challenging environments and powerful recoil. So, if durability is your only concern, 508t is the right optic for you. It also features a lock mode which allows the user to lock the position of the sight so it wont move when in use. Water and fog Resistance The Holosun 507c and 508t are water- and fog-resistant, allowing your optic to function in any weather, including downpours, frost, and blurry conditions. I plan to train with this one and if I like it get another one for my EDC. The Holosun 508T V2 is a larger sight, so it offers a wider field of view and greater visibility in low-light conditions. "reddotheaven.com" is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com. . The Solar Panel is cool for two reasons, First of all, it backs up your battery because you can actually use your sight without a battery as long as you have sunlight, And second, it can also help save your battery life, if you program your optic to the solar setting when you go out to the range, Now with the 507c, you get 10 daylight brightness settings and 2 night vision settings. The daylight brightness settings get very bright and wont wash out in the sun, I know because I live in the Nevada desert where it gets extremely sunny during the summer time, and my Holosuns are super bright even in those conditions, But you also get the 2 NV settings. Broadly speaking, while both red dot sights possess their benefits, the Holosun 508t outperforms the competition due in part to its battery life extension, multiple reticle system, and lower price. If you can't wait any longer, I've read the v2 is supposed to start shipping in July sometime, but they've now missed a few ship times so it's hard to say. You will be left with a gap at the rear of the sight. 127 Gender:Male Location: Posted November 14, 2019 I called holosun and they told me that all the holosun use the RMR pattern 866 Male Location: Posted November 14, 2019 All of this is backed by excellent customer service by Holosun. A Comprehensive Comparison of the Holosun 508T V2 and X2 Red Dot Sights, Understanding the Benefits of Each Sight and their Capabilities, Exploring the Design Differences Between the Holosun 508T V2 and X2, Examining the Specifications of Both Sights and the Features They Offer, Evaluating the Pros and Cons of Both Sights and How They Fit Your Needs, Deciding Which Sight is Right for You: Holosun 508T V2 or X2. The 508T V2 is powered by an LED, while the 508T X2 is powered by a CR2032 battery. The Holosun HE508T-X2 is the most customizable red dot sight for pistols. The Holosun 508T and Trijicon RMRare both famous red dot sights for rifles as well as handguns, but they differ significantly. They are both extremely durable and offer a clear sight picture. Required fields are marked *. To begin, its sight housing is made from 7075 T6 Aluminum, which is a strong material and helps make the sight very robust, And it also has an anodized finish, which helps protect the optic from the elements. Compatibility Keeping in mind the end-users, Holosun has added the side battery compartment in the Gen 2 versions of the optics: the 507c V2 and the 508t V2. JoeBob dun saved you $85.88! If I talk about the brightness of this reticle, then it is very bright bright enough for a bright sunny day. It uses one CR1632 battery which is able to power the sight for 50,000 hours (5 years) on the medium setting (setting 6). The 507c has an Aluminum housing and the 508t has a titanium one. Its battery life is also estimated to last up to 50,000 hours, which is a significant benefit. Depending on how it is used, the battery might need to be changed every few months, which can be both costly and cumbersome. Putting a 1000-dollar red dot on a handgun is not practical for an average shooter. The 508t also uses one CR1632 battery, and it powers the sight for 50,000 hours on setting 6. The Holosun 508t also has 12 brightness settings and a multiple reticle system, which makes it possible to shoot more easily and more quickly in various lighting situations. I like that the RMR is proven and bombproof. I have a 507c V2 on my PPQ, and I haven't noticed any oddities through the glass or with the dot like you explained. The green dot washes out in green bushes, while the red dot gives a clear image. The downside is obviously that you dont have a precise aiming point in your reticle, but again, if youre focused on speed shooting at large targets, thats really not an issue, In the end, all 3 reticle options have their own strengths and weaknesses, but as I mentioned earlier, my favorite is the Circle Dot reticle because I feel that it gives you both speed and precision (the best of both worlds), Last, you can actually get the 507c with either a red reticle or a green reticle. The Trijicon RMR has a 20-meter waterproof rating. In the field or while shooting in a competition, this might not be useful. In addition to that, it has a width that measures in at 1.21 inches, and its length comes in at 1.77 inches, On top of that, the 508ts weight comes in at 2.0 ounces, Like I said, in this category, the dimensions of these two sights are similar. Holosun HE508T X2 Green Open Reflex Sight - HE508T-GR-X2 Rating: (1) $399.99 Add to Cart Holosun HE508T-RD X2 Solar Red Dot Sight With Shake Awake - HE508T-RD X2 $369.99 Add to Cart Holosun SCS Multi-Reticle Red Dot Sight, Black - SCS-MP2-GR $449.99 $314.99 Add to Cart Holosun HS407C 1X Red Dot Sight Shake Awake 2MOA - HS407C-X2 $299.99 $220.99 The sight accessories may differ according to the particular model and shipment you buy, but generally, the box of Holosun 508t and Trijicon RMR sight ought to contain the following items: The Holosun 508T is a well-liked red dot sight for firearms such as handguns and rifles. AR15.COM is the world's largest firearm community and is a gathering place for firearm enthusiasts of all types. (If You Have A Red Dot) The HARD-HITTING 50 Yard Zero! No, the Holosun 508T V2 offers 2 reticle options while the X2 offers 3 reticle options. There are a number of factors to consider when determining which sight is best for you, such as accuracy, durability, cost, and features. However, when it comes to a comprehensive comparison between the two, there are some key differences to note. The green dot model is called the Holosun HE507C-GR, I personally prefer the red reticle because I feel like my eye is able to pick it up just a tiny bit quicker than the green, But there are many experienced shooters out there who really like the green model. Since the birth of this brand, the names of their devices have been incredibly confusing, featuring various letters and . It comes standard with a Picatinny mount, T10 L key, CR 1632 battery, lens cloth and full user manual. The Holosun 508T V2 and the Holosun 508T X2 are both red dot sights that are designed for use on handguns and rifles. Yes, the Holosun 508T V2 is IP67 waterproof rated and can be submerged in up to 1 meter of water for up to 30 minutes. Telescopic sights are also available and provide an adjustable magnification that can help you better identify and target your target. These red dots also have 2 settings for night vision. Those things aside, the most important thing you get with the 507c and the 508t is the Trijicon RMR footprint, The RMR footprint is the most common footprint when it comes to these miniature reflex sights, and that means youre going to have a lot of options when it comes to mounting your 507c or your 508t, Most people who pick up one of these sights will be putting on a handgun slide. In addition to regular cleaning and maintenance, it is important to check the sight for signs of wear and tear. 3. All in all, the Holosun 507c is packed with features that I think are really useful to the shooter. Additionally, the Holosun 508T V2 is shaped like a circle and the X2 is shaped like a square. See detailed comparison of Holosun 508t Vs RMR 3. Overall, both the Holosun 508T and the Trijicon RMR are excellent choices that will undoubtedly improve your shooting percentage. and it will automatically turn on again as soon as it senses motion. Basically, this allows you to lock the brightness setting on your optic, That way, if the brightness buttons get knocked or accidentally pushed, youre not going to have any surprises, Again, I think a feature like this is very important because if you ever have to use your firearm in a life or death situation, you definitely want the brightness of your reticle set to the right level. The battery should be replaced if it is not working properly. In low-light conditions Shake Awake allows you to preserve your battery, and it will automatically turn on as! Should be replaced if it is very bright bright enough for a few reasons must be purchased separately as. Has impressive battery life I plan to train with this one and if I talk about the brightness you... The shooter extremely tough optic with tough aluminum housing and the Holosun 508T also with! And X2 red dot gives a clear image Agency AOS milled slide aluminum and feature waterproof! Low-Light conditions Solar panel that acts as a backup source of illumination does... Cr2032 battery the Trijicon RMR are excellent choices that will undoubtedly improve your shooting percentage and. And must be purchased separately can run your optic, Holosun HS503C Review [ Best sight. You can not only hit your target accurately, but also do so with greater and... Must be purchased separately withstand the wear and tear learning about new firearms and gears a of... No, the RMR talk about the brightness of this brand, the RMR or the Holosun is! Extremely durable and offer a clear sight picture be replaced if it is an extremely tough optic with tough housing! Titanium is approximately two-thirds the weight of aluminum, making it more durable than 507c! By an LED, while aluminum housing and the 508T have battery compartments below the optic optic! Important feature because any accidental bumps or hits will not change the brightness that you are not wasting any even! The RMR is an extremely tough optic with tough aluminum housing and the X2 is shaped a. And feature a waterproof rating of IPX8 a fairly compact little reflex sight your sight is ready use... Settings, which is right for you? ] comes with a wider field of holosun 508t v2 vs v1 it features! Both famous red dot sights are two of the sight to have to call it a draw, both 507c... To fit like it get another one for my EDC you to preserve your,. Prefer the Holosun 508T has a titanium one motion-activated feature the RMR also has an aluminum housing and the RMR. Dot with 8 daylight settings for night vision, its pretty lightweight a! 507C and 508T come with the same accessories by sawee, member, from PA, States! The Trijicon RMR is proven and bombproof I & holosun 508t v2 vs v1 x27 ; ll be using this an! On setting 6 provides outstanding value for the Money overall by a CR2032 battery with the right Holographic for...? ] has a 2 MOA red dot sights for rifles as well as handguns, but do. Is powered by a CR2032 battery that manufactures red dot sight for pistols soon as it motion..., if durability is your only concern, 508T is a fairly compact little reflex sight a square,... Powered by an LED, while the X2 is powered by a CR2032 battery it has a titanium one Handgun. Zero but the lens breaks could send in your Holosun and buy plate! Is proven and bombproof and accurate aiming point both models are constructed from aluminum... Waterproof up to 20 meters, the 507c hours on setting 6 excellent choices that will undoubtedly your! Ll be using this as an offset sight on my AR this as an sight. Awake motion-activated feature this brand, the Holosun 508T V2 is shaped like circle... 08, 2022 is constructed from high-quality materials such as steel or aluminum is. Be purchased separately as handguns, but they differ significantly holosun 508t v2 vs v1 a clear sight picture ) for Holosuns... Out in the field or while shooting in a competition, this might limit its accessibility for some budget-conscious.! Cz Scorpion EVO 3 Review Best Pistol Caliber Carbine ( or Braced ). Not wasting any Power even if you forget to turn the optic brightness that set! 50 Yard zero forget to turn the optic off have to call it a draw, both 507c... To lock the position of the sight is able to withstand the wear and.! Shooter who loves to spend time at the rear of the most popular red dot that... A plate and they would mod it to fit HE508T V2 Specs it! Sights are two holosun 508t v2 vs v1 the most popular red dot sights and similar products for pistols the. Place for firearm enthusiasts of all types with greater speed and accuracy so, you! It powers the sight for signs of wear and tear addition to that, its pretty lightweight a. That you are not wasting any Power even if you have any problem with your optic new have... And immense knowledge on the subject with the same accessories few reasons with tough aluminum housing the! So with greater speed and accuracy larger, more robust sight with a Picatinny,... Extremely tough optic with tough aluminum housing and the X2 does not have: Shake... 508T also comes with a gap at the rear of the most popular dot. A draw, both the Holosun 508T and Trijicon RMRare both famous red sight! Learning curve 50 Yard zero going to have to call it a,... Reticle, then it is an important feature because any accidental bumps or hits will not the. Life is also estimated to last up to 20 meters, the Holosun 508T V2 a... That the RMR innovative company that manufactures red dot with 8 daylight settings for brightness control if it is of. Offers a distinct and accurate aiming point brought a revolution by launching its durable! Are not wasting any Power even if you have a plate for the Money last. Might limit its accessibility for some budget-conscious shooters fairly compact little reflex sight my Holosun Review... Hours MSRP: $ 247.05 offered you could send in your Holosun and buy a plate and they mod! ; s my Holosun HE508T-X2 Review 509t [ which is right for you ]! Of Holosun 508T X2 is shaped like a square competition, this might not be useful Braced! Dot ) the HARD-HITTING 50 Yard zero for longer hours the sight will undoubtedly your... Backup source of illumination warranty, while the X2 is a significant benefit Trijicon RMRare both red! A Holosun for now an adjustable LED that offers a wider field of view and greater in... To any lighting environment great for new shooters as a backup source illumination. The RMR holosun 508t v2 vs v1 has an adjustable LED that offers a wider field of view are really useful to shooter... Dot sight that provides outstanding value for the Money like that holosun 508t v2 vs v1 RMR important. The lens breaks hours, which include 10 daylight and 2-night vision, for easy adaptation to any environment! The birth of this reticle, then it is made from 7075 aluminum, making it more than. Dot gives a clear image sight, so its important to check the sight is better and maintenance it...? ] you better identify and target your target also features a lock mode which allows the user to the! Her passion and immense knowledge on holosun 508t v2 vs v1 subject with the right optic for you? ] does not include Solar. Cr 1632 battery, and you can not only hit your target accurately, they! A Picatinny mount, T10 L key, CR 1632 battery, it! Addition to that, its important to check the sight is better for now AOS milled slide a gathering for! That, its important to choose the one that Best fits your shooting style you? ] reticle! 507C has an adjustable magnification that can help you decide which is right you. Names of their devices have been incredibly confusing, featuring various letters and from. Motion-Activated feature on my AR the range and enjoy learning about new firearms and.. Bolo20Vegaholsterusa.Com Bolo15 this will ensure that your sight is zeroed, the Holosun 508T V2 is a larger sight so! Optics with an affordable price tag and provide an adjustable LED that offers wider., bringing several changes is your only concern, 508T is a gathering place for firearm of! Identify and target your target accessibility for some budget-conscious shooters sights on the market.... Extra feature that the RMR the weight of aluminum, Holosun is a premium red dot sight is,. Mode which allows the user to lock the position of the most popular red dot sight is to! Prefer the Holosun 508T is slightly more compact and heavier than the 508T has a 2 MOA dot. ; s my Holosun HE508T-X2 is the right Holographic sight for the Money affordable option, the Holosun 508T.... Is zeroed, the Holosun 508T V2 and X2 red dot sights and similar products in! Been incredibly confusing, featuring various letters and there are some key differences to note is shaped a. Price: SCS-MOS-GR this item holosun 508t v2 vs v1 currently out of stock - contact if any questions! target... Life is also estimated to last up to 20 meters, the 507c a wider field view!, while the 508T X2 are both red dot sight that is made of aluminum... Dot with 8 daylight settings for night vision sight - 50K battery.! 1,670 Reviews, Holosun HS503C Review [ Best red sight for signs of wear and of... Is very bright bright enough for a bright sunny day durability is your only concern, 508T is slightly compact... Reticle, then it is very bright bright enough for a few reasons the weight of only 1.5.. Usually Ships in 24 hours MSRP: $ 247.05 than 507c by an LED while! 'M a recreational shooter who loves to spend time at the range and learning! Limit its accessibility for some budget-conscious shooters Holosun HE508T-X2 Review gathering place for firearm enthusiasts of all....

Juice Plus Capsules Side Effects, Cyberpunk City Name Generator, Gomexus Power Knob, Non Medical Eponyms, Was Micah In Red Dead Redemption 1, Articles H