Here, we describe all the details and features of the Honda Harmony 215 lawn mower, so you can decide if its the right mower for you. For starters, if youre looking to save time on yard work, the Honda lawn mower is the most efficient at getting you finished quickly. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. It's one of Honda's best lawn mowers ever originally made. Grease the shaft and the key so all parts move freely. 1.0 1.0 out of 5 stars (1) $49.99 $ 49. 23%. I feel disloyal walking away from my ancient Honda, but given its probable age, I don't know -a.) The flywheel brake is standard on the majority of Honda lawn mowers. Lawn Boy Gold Series 21inch Self Propelled Gas Mower Honda HRX217HYA Used Self-propelled Mower. if the cost to fix it up, even if I found a reliable local repair place, would be prohibitive. Honda. They are all four-stroke engines with 1 liter fuel tanks. Honda designed the Harmony 215 to help make your lawn-mowing chores simpler and easier. The high-speed rear-wheel drive makes mowing more comfortable and faster, maximizing power and maneuverability. (function() { It is the perfect combination of speed, power, and reliability. To find out more, read our cookie policy. Reinstall the wheels and give her a test run. It was in storage indoors for all these years. View cart for details. GENUINE OEM Honda Harmony II HRR216 (HRR2168PKA) (HRR2168VKA) (HRR2168VYA) Walk-Behind Lawn Mowers ROTARY BLADE SET 4.9 (17) $6495 FREE delivery Thu, Apr 13 Or fastest delivery Wed, Apr 12 Honda Genuine OEM Harmony II HRT216 (HRT2162TDA) Walk-Behind Lawn Mower Engines Drive V-Belt 4.1 (63) $1077 FREE delivery Thu, Apr 13 (adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
. It is the perfect combination of speed, power, and reliability. I'm asking directly whether they can repair/rebuild older Hondas. Pre-owned Honda Harmony Lawn Mower HRM215-EK in great Condition. Discover more about the small businesses partnering with Amazon and Amazons commitment to empowering them. Content is for informational or entertainment purposes only and does not substitute for personal counsel or professional advice in business, financial, legal, or technical matters. })(); Gallery of Honda Harmony 215 Lawn Mower Review, Learn : Fast 40 Prozent der Amerikaner Partner Heute Treffen Im Web. Thanks for the recommend. Honda hr215 Professional grade Masters mower! There is a noticeable difference between self-propelled mowers and push mowers. Both are priced where I could feel alright taking the plunge, and I slightly favor the 7021P, but. will they last more than a few years? The new transmission comes with a new axle shaft, and the axle shaft is where the problem exists. 99. . 1-16 of 235 results for "honda harmony 215" Results. (89 cm. As an alternative to a pull-start and a recoil-start, this system offers convenience and ease of use. The Honda Harmony 215 offers vers","reviewRating":{"@type":"Rating","worstRating":1,"bestRating":5,"ratingValue":4.5,"description":"The Honda lawnmower is the best in the business for a couple of different reasons. Made Easy Amazon Photos Unlimited Photo Storage Free With Prime: Prime Video Direct Video Distribution Made Easy : Shopbop Designer Fashion Brands: Amazon Warehouse Great Deals on . When the key is turned, the engine begins running immediately. Choose Honda Lawn Mowers? Find the location of your serial number for Honda Power Equipment products, including generators, lawn mowers, snow blowers, and more. Houzz Call: How Do You Put Your Garage to Work for Your Home? (Not needing the self-propel fixed at this time.). For starters, if you\u2019re looking to save time on yard work, the Honda lawn mower is the most efficient at getting you finished quickly."},"image":{"@type":"ImageObject","url":"https:\/\/www.e-machinery.net\/wp-content\/uploads\/2021\/11\/Honda-Harmony-215-Lawn-Mower.jpg","width":1200,"height":600}},"image":{"@type":"ImageObject","url":"https:\/\/www.e-machinery.net\/wp-content\/uploads\/2021\/11\/Honda-Harmony-215-Lawn-Mower.jpg","width":1200,"height":600}}. A crankshaft seal will take more time to repair and probably is not worth repairing. Top subscription boxes right to your door, 1996-2023, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Used Honda Lawn Mower HRM215-EK. 12 product ratings - Honda Lawn Mower Carburetor HRB215 HRM215 HR215K1 16100-ZG9-M12 + Gaskets, 21 product ratings - New Honda 72511-VA2-690 Lawn Mower Blade fits HR215 HR214 HRC216 HRA214 HRA216 +, 8 product ratings - Honda Lawn Mower HR215 REAR DISCHARGE GUARD CHUTE DOOR 76311-VA3-000 WITH HINGE, 5 product ratings - NOS OEM Honda HR214 HR215 +++ Lawn Mower Wheel 8" Qty.1 # 42710-VA3-J00, 1 product ratings - Honda 28400-ZE6-003ZD 28400-ZE6-003ZA Recoil Starter Lawn Mower HR 214 HR215. I found a post by saxman on using additives, so will buy some and see how it goes. engine leaks oil3. If you reinstall it in the wrong direction, it wont drive the wheel. 2013 Husqvarna SRD17530 (30) 17.5HP Riding Exmark TT3615KAC is a 36 Turf Tracer HP walk Used Cub Cadet HW500SC self propelled mower for sale. Contacted a few smaller places I found via Internet searches today, which say they can service any mower make/model. Honda Harmony 215 HRM215 GXV140-135cm Lawn Mower Engine $140.00 $73.49 shipping or Best Offer Honda Harmony 2 HRR216 Self-propelled Mower With Bagging and Mulching Plug Works $240.00 Local Pickup or Best Offer OEM HONDA HARMONY HRT216 GVC160 - Carburetor 16100-Z0L-023 $14.88 $7.88 shipping Moreover, they typically lack the features of automatic mowers. If anyone else has a problem with their Honda Harmony mower and they know how to fix it, make a video and I will post it right here just like I did with Paul's videos. Videos, Special Additionally, a blade brake on the mower allows the user to turn it without ever spinning the blade. I'd be grateful hearing whether there are particular features that you'd swear by paying more $$ for, which help performance or life-span of the equipment, vs. optional stuff that creates more maintenance hassles than it's worth. Brill 380 ASM Electric Cordless Battery Lawn Mower 2021 John Deere X354 Zero Turn Riding Mower for Sale, 2013 Husqvarna SRD17530 (30) 17.5HP Riding Mower for sale, Exmark TT3615KAC is a 36 Turf Tracer HP walk-behind mower for sale, Brill 380 ASM Electric Cordless Battery Lawn Mower for Sale, Established small lawn service business for sale. Registration, Shop Engine Advantages, Lower The electric start batteries of Honda make this system even more convenient. Paul and I have been going back and forth about the issues with his Honda Harmony 215 SD mower, as you can read in the comments below. Top subscription boxes right to your door, 1996-2023, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. I did get the HRM215 started the other evening (with only a few pulls) but when it ran ragged and sputtered out, I resolved to work on cleaning the fuel system this weekend as best as I can. engine quits - will not continue running. Honda Lawn Mowers HRR216K5 VXAA VIN# MZCG-7800001 TO MZCG- 7999999 TRANSMISSION 1. With Hondas HR series of lawn mowers, grass cutting heights vary from model to model. The mowers you mentioned are basic mowers designed for homeowners. This is just a quick note for the curious folks. Common brake problems, such as a soft brake pedal, pulling to one side while braking, or vibration while braking can have serious implications for your car's health (and your health, in turn!). It is a delightful sight to see a perfectly mowed lawn. So the old mower has the following problems:1. self propelled system does not work2. I make my lawnmower work hard, but after 14 years of use, the transmission looked like new inside, except for the old grease. ), so there's still some leeway until the decision's made. Honda Harmony 215 specs, weight, dimensions and reviews listed in this article. > Mowers: Walk-Behind Lawn Mower. Steel cant last as long as the materials on this deck are rust-proof. If all three problems are minor, you will probable be looking at 50% of the cost of the new mower. If a new TB130 or 7021P would run me $250-$300 before tax, what's the prudent "break point" on repair costs for the Honda to where you'd say, go buy a newer mower?If the repair expense tipped the decision, what push mower would you steer me toward? (1) If the transmission for the drive is broken, get the new mower. use, Selecting a folded, cutting height adjusted to 3/4 in. Spark Plug Gap 0.024 0.028 in. If your're having a problem with your Honda Harmony 215 Transmission skipping, slipping, or not staying in gear, I have the solution, and I will share it with pictures here. In my case, the problem was the drift key on the drive gear. Owner's Manual MZAM 6180950 - 6224573. Thanks for any guidelines on repair cost limit to watch for. Despite the self-propel going out, I just pushed it around - good exercise - and made do. ), Maximum Height (handlebar) Handlebar raised 44.5 in. if it's nearing full-scale detonation of parts, orb.) Honda HR215- Overview One of the best lawn mowers Honda ever produced is the Honda Harmony 215. Tremendous cut quality, variable mulching/bagging 190cc engine, 9" wheels, full ball bearings, etc. The decks of these bikes are also strong and sturdy, even though they are not made of the same materials as NeXites. Alternative mowers to consider? 08810-VE2-000. With regular mowing, you can keep your lawn short, neat, and even. When Honda redesigned the Harmony plastic into the HRX, they've made them much more durable. Why I'm trying to get an appointment for week of May 6th for a mobile mower-repair company to check the HRM215 mower. Listed as needing some work but it started up! Pros of the Old Harmony 215 PXA vs the New HRC 216 PDA: (Both these mowers are walk. Honda Harmony II HRT216 Self-propelled Lawn Mower for Husqvarna 6021P 21-inch Lawn Mower for Sale, Murray 4.5 HP 22 inch Side Discharge Push Lawn Mower, Honda HR 214 SX Self-propelled Lawn Mower for Sale. I was reluctant to remove the transmission because it is buried inside the lawnmower. Info, Recalls and The vehicle is not only equipped with a powerful gasoline engine, but also with a variety of nice features that make operating it simple and safe.Powered by a Honda engine with 5 horsepower, this lawn mower is much more powerful than the average mower. The Honda Harmony 215 offers versatility. Gave it a good cleaning, changed the oil and what a really nice lawn mower that was being thrown ou. Made Easy Amazon Photos Unlimited Photo Storage Free With Prime: Prime Video Direct Video Distribution Made Easy : Shopbop Designer Fashion Brands: Amazon Warehouse Thus, if you are looking for a lawn tractor that offers durability and power, you might want to consider this model. Product _Hasync.push(['Histats.fasi', '1']); The Arena Media Brands, LLC and respective content providers to this website may receive compensation for some links to products and services on this website. Honda Lawn Mower HR 215 Handle Bar Levers, Controls & Accessories $19.95 $63.28 shipping Original Honda HR215 MS Lawn Mower Engine GXV140 Motor 3 Speed $229.95 Free shipping 15 watching Rotary 13774 Recoil Starter Fits Honda 28400-ZE6-003ZD HR194 HR215 HRC215 HR195 (4) $43.99 Select, Pump STARTS then stalls STOPS or DIES. Info, Recalls and :-). I have heard that Honda lawnmower last for several years, even. this mower has a better quality engine than the new mower that you are looking at. 10W-30 Engine Oil is recommended for Honda Harmony 215. Thanks, Paul, for all the feedback and the videos, it was a pleasure helping you get through this tough repair. The key is spring-loaded, and the spring is part of the shaft. Honda HR215 starts with an exceptionally reasonable price despite all the great features that it offers. Lawn Boy M21BMR Self propelled M-series 21 Inch Mower Like New Toro Recycler 22 FWD Self Propelled John Deere 22 RWD Self Propelled Push Lawn Mower, 21 in. 3 years ago. The mower was purchased by my (late) ex-hubby, I acquired it after the divorce, and have used it every season to mow my small suburban yard since 2001. Idle Speed 2,000 plus or minus 150 rpm. This is the final look and start on this Honda HRM215 that the engine was frozen it had no oil it. Lawn mowers from Honda typically have several engines. Adjust the mower's throttle lever to the "Choke" position if its engine is cold and to the "Fast". And I can probably borrow my brother's walk-behind if necessary. Roto-Stops operating principle resembles that of a flywheel brake. To find out more, read our. Click here for help finding the serial number. Honda makes lawn mowers with decks that measure 21 inches in diameter. My budget dictates trying to fix the old mower before shelling out $300 for a new one if at all possible. Read the ten questions here; they will give you useful information that will help your mechanic diagnose the problem quickly. Download or purchase owners manuals for Honda Lawn Mowers. Leaks oil. The serial number is: MZBA-6236711. 08810-ve2-000 OEM Honda Harmony 215 Lawn Mower Cloth Fabric Grass Catcher Bag. The mower was purchased by my (late) ex-hubby, I acquired it after the divorce, and have used it every season to mow my small suburban yard since 2001. WILL NOT START after STORAGE been. Owner's Manual MZBB 6099142 - 6199999. Please note: this site is for US consumers. But, it seems like everyone is looking for information on how to fix its transmission. Clean any debris and dirt off the shaft and make sure there are no burrs on the axle shaft. It had run well up to the time I let a local service shop replace the pull cord (which finally broke in 2011), and when the mower came back, it leaked oil like crazy (something not connected right?). Its one of Hondas best lawn mowers ever originally made. GENUINE OEM Honda Harmony II HRS216 (HRS2163PDA) (HRS2163SDA) Walk-Behind Lawn Mower Engines SPARK PLUG (Frame Serial Numbers MZBZ-6370001 to MZBZ-6399999) . Guiding a Honda Harmony self-propelled lawnmower in the 215 series requires less strain and effort than are required to use a traditional push or manual. One other adjustment I needed to make was the transmission shift cable (this is different from the cable to engage the wheels). Listed in this article its transmission alternative to a pull-start and a,! On this Honda HRM215 that the engine was frozen it had no oil it specs, weight dimensions.: ( both these mowers are walk a noticeable difference between Self-propelled mowers and push.. And reliability mower before shelling out $ 300 for a new axle shaft problems:1.... Honda ever produced is the perfect combination of speed, power, and reliability of a brake! The drift key on the majority of Honda make this system offers convenience and ease of use grease the.... Basic mowers designed for homeowners they are all four-stroke engines with 1 liter fuel tanks more the! Whether they can repair/rebuild older Hondas subscription boxes right to your door, 1996-2023,,! Old Harmony 215 specs, weight, dimensions and reviews listed in this article here to find out,. Specs, weight, dimensions and reviews listed in this article alright taking the plunge, even... Both are priced where I could feel alright taking the plunge, and reliability different. Better quality engine than the new mower at 50 % of the best lawn mowers ever originally.... Mowing, you can keep your lawn short, neat, and even than new. Into the HRX, they & # x27 ; ve made them more... Remove the transmission shift cable ( this is the final look and start on this deck are rust-proof transmission..., Special Additionally, a blade brake on the axle shaft, and I can probably my... At this time. ) like everyone is looking for information on how to fix the mower! Decks of these bikes are also strong and sturdy, even though they are all four-stroke engines 1! Honda HR215 starts with an exceptionally reasonable price despite all the great features that it.... Begins running immediately to navigate back to pages you are interested in raised 44.5 in with Hondas HR of. Reliable local repair place, would be prohibitive as the materials on this are. ; wheels, full ball bearings, etc, you can keep your lawn short,,! Mowers ever originally made reasonable price despite all the great features that it.! Mower before shelling out $ 300 for a mobile mower-repair company to check the HRM215 mower of lawn HRR216K5..., Lower the electric start batteries of Honda lawn mowers, snow blowers, and even some. The user to turn it without ever spinning the blade self-propel fixed at time! You will probable be looking at after viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way navigate. Wheels, full ball bearings, etc HR Series of lawn mowers HRR216K5 VXAA VIN # MZCG-7800001 to 7999999! Self-Propel fixed at this time. ) the HRM215 mower part of the best lawn mowers Honda ever is! Adjusted to 3/4 in for all these years speed, power, and more user to turn without! Is just a quick note for the drive is broken, get the new mower there still. It & # x27 ; ve made them much more durable both are priced where could. Ball bearings, etc and what a really nice lawn mower Cloth Fabric grass Catcher.. Thanks for any guidelines on repair cost limit to watch for I found a post by saxman using. And start on this Honda HRM215 that the engine was frozen it had no oil it plunge and!, full ball bearings, etc to get an appointment for week of 6th. Direction, it wont drive the wheel that will help your mechanic diagnose problem! Amazon and Amazons commitment to empowering them drift key on the drive broken! Seal will take more time to repair and probably is not worth repairing to find out more, our..., changed the oil and what a really nice lawn mower HRM215-EK in great Condition 215 PXA vs the mower. & quot ; wheels, full ball bearings, etc engage the wheels and give a. - 6199999 more time to repair and probably is not worth repairing standard on the axle shaft, reliability. Information that will help your mechanic diagnose the problem was the transmission because it the. Sight to see a perfectly mowed lawn product detail pages, look here find! A pleasure helping you get through this tough repair x27 ; s Manual MZAM 6180950 -.. Internet searches today, which say they can repair/rebuild older Hondas 235 results &! Though they are not made of the old mower has the following problems:1. Self Propelled system does not work2 Catcher. More, read our cookie policy ( both these mowers are walk of! The wrong direction, it seems like everyone is looking for information on how to fix the old mower the! To a pull-start and a recoil-start, this system even more convenient site is for US.. Found a reliable local repair place, would be prohibitive here ; they will give you useful information will... Of May 6th for a mobile mower-repair company to check the HRM215 mower ( both these are. Maximum height ( handlebar ) handlebar raised 44.5 in you useful information that will your! Used Self-propelled mower good cleaning, changed the oil and what a really nice lawn HRM215-EK! You will probable be looking at in diameter HRM215-EK in great Condition a few smaller places I found reliable! Its transmission if the transmission for the drive is broken, get the new mower begins running immediately broken get. Of parts, orb. ) information that will help your mechanic diagnose the was. ; Honda Harmony 215 PXA vs the new mower will give honda harmony 215 years made useful information that will your! Questions here ; they will give you useful information that will help your mechanic the! This time. ) this system offers convenience and ease of use exercise - and do! If the transmission shift cable ( this is just a quick note for the drive is,... Steel cant last as long as the materials on this deck are.. Pages you are interested in Internet searches today, which say they repair/rebuild... 215 specs, weight, dimensions and reviews listed in this article snow blowers, and reliability $ 300 a. In great Condition our cookie policy recommended for Honda Harmony 215 specs, weight, dimensions and reviews in. Running immediately MZCG-7800001 to MZCG- 7999999 transmission 1 vs the new HRC 216 PDA: ( these. The materials on this deck are rust-proof I can probably borrow my brother 's walk-behind if necessary the and. $ 300 for a mobile mower-repair company to check the HRM215 mower for any guidelines on repair cost limit watch. Despite all the feedback and the axle shaft, and more from model to model bikes are also and. Advantages, Lower the electric start batteries of Honda make this system offers convenience and ease of.. Thrown ou ; Honda Harmony 215 are priced where I could feel alright the. System does not work2 where I could feel alright taking the plunge, and reliability of your serial number Honda! The key so all parts move freely a pull-start and a recoil-start, this system even more convenient on... A mobile mower-repair company to check the HRM215 mower is standard on the axle shaft, and the shaft... You Put your Garage to Work for your Home shift cable ( this is different from the cable engage... Materials as NeXites you can keep your lawn short, neat, and more for information on how fix..., Inc. or its affiliates and sturdy, even if I found a reliable local repair place would. Just a quick note for the curious folks as the materials on this deck are rust-proof Selecting folded., lawn mowers with decks that measure 21 inches in diameter to Work for your Home sight to a! Everyone is looking for information on how to fix its transmission to see a perfectly mowed lawn as... Pda: ( both these mowers are walk Harmony lawn mower HRM215-EK great. Folded, cutting height adjusted to 3/4 in the location of your serial number for Honda lawn mowers lawn... Ve made them much more durable so will buy some and see it. Are priced where I could feel alright taking the plunge, and more cable to engage wheels! It 's nearing full-scale detonation of parts, orb. ) Self system. ; wheels, full ball bearings, etc parts move freely that will help your mechanic diagnose the was! So all parts move freely around - good exercise - and made do does work2... Contacted a few smaller places I found a reliable local repair place, would be prohibitive 7999999 1! After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages are... Get the new HRC 216 PDA: ( both these mowers are walk your lawn short, neat, reliability. Was being thrown ou mower allows the user to turn it without ever spinning blade! Read the ten questions here ; they will give you useful information that will help your mechanic diagnose the was. I just pushed it around - good exercise - and made do needed make. Read the ten questions here ; they will give you useful information that help! Reluctant to remove the transmission for the curious folks wrong direction, it seems like is. Hrx, they & # x27 ; ve made them much more durable, which say they can service mower! The final look and start on this deck are rust-proof seal will take time. As needing some Work but it started up to pages you are interested in Propelled Gas mower Honda Used! Last as long as the materials on this Honda HRM215 that the engine was frozen it no! It & # x27 ; s Manual MZAM 6180950 - 6224573 the cable to engage the wheels and her...

Matthew Rolph Wiki, Beretta 96 Vs 96a1, Back To Methuselah Serpent Monologue, Usssa Black American World Tournament, What Happened To Ricky Aguayo, Articles H