Create an optimal sight picture for indoors with a new 25mm, 30mm, or 35mm housing. $349.00 . {"notices":[ I have to find a replacement stock now, but in the mean time it's still useable, and doesn't miss! Killer instinct hero 380 crossbow problems, killer instinct lethal 405 crossbow problems, Centerpoint CP400 Vs Ravin: The Ultimate Battle, Where Can I Practice Archery? What is your opinion on that? Tenpoint Titan Extreme. "Weight_|_1.2 Lbs":"36" This Item Available for In-Store Purchase Only, The link to Killer Instinct Bone Collector 415 Crossbow Package with Silent Crank has been copied, Get a 17% Off In-Store Coupon When You Sign Up For Dunhams Email Rewards. "Description_|_Dsc Compact Crank Narrow Sled":"32" Bottom line, the Killer Instinct BC 370 crushes the competition with impressive performance. . Shop All Arrow Rests, Plungers & Clickers, Shop All Peep Sights & String Accessories, Shop All Rangefinders, Optics & Shooting Glasses, Backpacks, Fanny Packs & Hydration Bladders. This makes the crossbow really tough and durable. Fits Killer Instinct Ripper 415, KI350, KI365, and CHRGD 330 crossbows. Held perfect sight alignment! The Bone Collector 370 packs the power of Killer Instinct into an ultra-tough and reliable crossbow frame. Post-and-socket for quick attachment to your crossbow All machined construction Ambidextrous crank handle However, at times it shows some problems. It has all the features, accept the crank for the string you could want! Condition: S0006250104. You must be logged in with a CLUB card saved to purchase this item. VerticalScope Inc., 111 Peter Street, Suite 600, Toronto, Ontario, M5V 2H1, Canada. Quick view. I also had clean pass through at 53 yards on a doe with the same broadhead. Sold by: When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission, which supports our community. If you choose not to create or sign in to an account, you can use your $25 credit when you receive your physical card in 7-10 business days. Verified purchase: I had a tech tell me that once a string stretches the only thing that can be done for it is to change it. Thank you to the designers of this crossbow! It would help if you bore the cost of an additional shoulder ring for your crossbow. Killer instinct is the brand AND the description! This can cause the crossbow to fire without anyone pulling the bowstring, which can be dangerous. TenPoint's shortest forward-draw crossbow ever produced, the light-weight Viper S400 measures just 145031021723 More Killer Insticit Bone Collector 370 Crossbow - YouTube 0:00 / 6:21 More Killer Insticit Bone Collector 370 Crossbow 2,036 views May 31, 2020 12 Dislike Share Save Jimmy Hinton 504. ins.style.minWidth = container.attributes.ezaw.value + 'px'; The Killer Instinct Burner 415 has a 14,5-inch power stroke. VerticalScope Inc., 111 Peter Street, Suite 600, Toronto, Ontario, M5V 2H1, Canada. Mine is luckily shooting pretty tight now after the scope change. Sure you can pay $1,100- $2000 for a raven that can do that and another 30 yards. Free Ground Shipping on orders of $99 or more! Killer Instinct Bone Collector Ki Fierce 405 Crossbow: SPEED - 405 FPS KINETIC ENERGY - 135-FT-LB MASS WEIGHT - 6.2-LB DRAW WEIGHT - 200-LB LENGTH - 32.5"-33" POWER STROKE - 13" TRIGGER - 3.5-LB CAMO - Realtree Edge WIDTH - 14.5" COCKED / 17.75" UNCOCKED We aim to show you accurate product information. 1)with the crossbow cocked, look down from above where the limb crosses the cam. | Shop. The Killer Instinct BC 370 is tough, lightweight and has a comfortable fit that is easy to shoot. 14.4 oz. First impressions, bolt. Appreciate it. abuse involves payment for items or services when there is no legal entitlement to that payment; duval county code enforcement violation search Take it to the local bow shop for a once over and new string. Killer Instinct Bone Collector Fierce 405 Crossbow with Pro Package. Archerytipscentral is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising & linking to Amazon properties. We apologize for any inconvenience. The engineers suggest that crossbow manufacturers change their limbs design to reduce these vibrations. A Q-tip and a bright light will show if there are any small splinters on the limbs. You may now add this item to your cart. Bottom line, the Killer Instinct BC 370 crushes the competition with impressive performance. Killer Instinct Crossbows 393 List st. Frankenmuth, MI 48734 United States of America. Killer Instinct Bone Collector 370 Crossbow Package Regular $259.99 (Save $40.00) $219.99 In-Store Only Sale Barnett DRT 405 Crossbow Package With Crank Regular $549.99 (Save $60.00) $489.99 In-Store Only Sale Carbon Express Whitetail Crossbow 20 Inch, 6 Pack Bolts Regular $39.99 (Save $10.00) $29.99 In-Store Only Sale Love it only issue is arrow retaining spring broke can't seem to find one for it. Indeed, the 6-position AR-style stock can shorten the overall length of the crossbow. ONEIDA SCREAMING EAGLE RECURVE COMPOUND BOW (#394427656397). Killer Instinct uses a recurve bow with an 82 draw length. https://youtu.be/4Nns2fVq3Ek 2020s best gun memes and jokeshttps://youtu.be/13he8PPMbzg comedians on guns in Americahey guys I'll be checking out this Bone c. Come on, you saw that coming from miles away. Crossbow fails to group well: There are several possibilities here. See Details on eBay available at. Being 54,well gotta start somewhere and for the money!,it's a GREAT value!!!!!!! $399. [ I took the optic off and dropped it from 5 feet 10 times in the grass. Several types of nocks have unique properties. Only issue I have had is when I used the tree as a prop, my stock cracked when I pulled the trigger and the limb clipped the tree. These are the best crossbow strings that you can buy for your Bone Collector 370 by Killer Instinct. Refresh your browser window to try again. "Description_|_Dsc Compact Crank Wide Sled":"33" The crossbow, specifically the 380 Ranger, is a powerful weapon used for hunting and sport. 1-810-626-3026 Your browsers UserAgent string has been modified and is invalid or does not match other characteristics of your request. window.ezoSTPixelAdd(slotId, 'stat_source_id', 44); Killer Instinct Lethal 405 FPS Crossbow Essentials Bundle. Case sensitive with a minimum of 6 characters & one numeral. I did a lot of research and this brand and model were highly recommended, for what I needed. CONTACT US; SHIPPING & RETURNS; LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY; TRIGGERTECH RECALL; FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS; PRODUCT VIDEOS. With a balanced draw weight, you can shoot so precisely and accurately that you wont be able to do with other compound bows with higher draw weights. So, what are the killer instinct speed 425 crossbow problems? Because I will discuss all the killer instinct crossbow problems and solutions, so keep reading!if(typeof ez_ad_units != 'undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[250,250],'archerytipscentral_com-medrectangle-4','ezslot_2',118,'0','0'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-archerytipscentral_com-medrectangle-4-0'); The killer instinct crossbow is a popular choice for those who love the thrill of hunting, but some common problems can arise. Killer instinct speed 425 is an excellent product. Sounds like nonsense! Please note that some processing of your personal data may not require your consent, but you have a right to object to such processing. Earn up to $50 in Bonus Rewards Points. The crossbow is well-balanced and accurate, making construction fast, and the crossbow comes at a reasonable price. Ravin R10X Crossbow Package . If you are in the market for a crossbow, look no further!! shop }, I know with some bows, manufacturers have recommended bolt weight minimum requirementsex: 400gr min. You are using an old version of a web browser that is no longer supported. Ships from vendor with Reduced Ground Shipping. Oct 14, 2019 Reaper Hunter said: Thanks , that's a good start bud. America's Best Bowstrings are known to be the highest quality bow strings on the market and are unmatched in quality, durability, and performance. , We hunt hard and expect our equipment to perform at an even higher level. Killer Instinct Burner 415 The Stomping Grounds 796 subscribers Subscribe 156 Share Save 20K views 1 year ago Crossbow review: Killer Instinct Burner 415. It's a dirt-cheap crossbow with a 210-pound draw weight that shoots arrows at 405 feet per second! Available for 3+ day shipping 3+ day shipping. Contact Us Trust the Killer Instinct Dead Silent Crank to cock your crossbow with maximum efficiency and the superior silence you need to stay unseen. Not to mention the bow was shooting lightning fast and driving tacs! "displaySequence" : "60078060", I love your bows but can I get crank cocker for the burner 415. 218-216-215-514-3313-9912-15011-30610-5199-6788-8877-10386-10645-9684-8293-2872 . Design and Construction The RM405 features a single-piece OD green stock, buttstock, and rail. 50 is a few inches low. I won the Boss 405 at a wild turkey federation banquet. CROSSBOW: KILLER INSTINCT CROSSBOWS MODEL BONE COLLECTOR 370. Our Price: 599. Farmer Brad says: October 26, 2021 at 6:45 . Trail Cameras, Treestands, Clothing & More. They are 425ish grains with a 100gr head. Killer Instinct Burner 415 Crossbow Package. They shoot great. Killer Instinct KI Series Crank Cocker. However, like any other weapon, it can have problems. Too much or too little tension can cause inaccuracy, so its essential to find the right balance for you. Cocks your crossbow with maximum efficiency. Perfect for the first-time crossbow user, or a seasoned veteran, this crossbow has the capability to take on any adventure. It has a rock-solid limb system and CNC cams. The Killer Instinct BC 370 is tough, lightweight and has a comfortable fit that is easy to shoot. According to KI website the bow comes with 20"Hyper-Lite bolts(arrows) that weigh 370gr including 100gr tip. With these problems, it is difficult to load and shoot. The optic with it zeros in nicely! Out of curiosity, what issues are you having with the CP400 crossbow? This window will close automatically in 45 seconds Shop a selection of crossbows for a sale price at Dunham's Sports. Save on string material, serving, and more . var ffid = 1; Hopefully get one on the ground next week. Currently Refined by Category: Crossbows, Centerpoint Amped 425 with Silent Crank Crossbow Package, Killer Instinct Bone Collector 405 Crossbow Package, Barnett DRT 405 Crossbow Package With Crank, Centerpoint Wrath 430X with Crank Crossbow Package, Centerpoint Sniper Elite 385 Crossbow Package, Rage Chisel Tip x Crossbow Broadhead 3 Blade 100gr. Second, the trigger can be difficult to operate, and it is possible to shoot yourself or another person with the crossbow unintentionally. We have identified anomalies in your browser or connection settings that have flagged this request as potentially malicious or automated. Scope is nice, the different illuminated settings is really nice. pine-mountain-a love trigger n stock but you need to upgrade scope, easy to put together feels n shoots great.upgrade to a speed ring scope. Yes 5-LB. To test durability and sight alignment incase of a fall or drop. ins.dataset.adClient = pid; Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. 5 to 532 illuminated reticle scope. Shop container.appendChild(ins); Find the best prices on Killer Instinct Swat X1 Crossbow Package Black and read product reviews. I'll let y'all know how it performs. Verified purchase: The Fora platform includes forum software by XenForo. Choose from multiple models to fit your specific Killer Instinct crossbow. Overall good crossbow. Please refine your selection. Has anyone else owned a Killer Instinct Bone Collector 370, and didn't have such a great experience? Check out with Sezzle and split your entire order into 4 interest-free payments over 6 weeks. ], Check out with Sezzle and split your entire order into. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding. 2006 - 2023 BPS Direct, L.L.C. $298.00. Go online and you can find victory decorators for$20.00 for 6. 4 Southern Crossbow Revolt 370 CHECK LATEST PRICE ON AMAZON Pros & Cons What's Included FAQ Overview Reviews Pros It is highly durable and dependable It comes with fast and quiet cams It is lightweight It is available at a competitive price Cons Our site showcases a curated selection of the great values, new items & top sellers available in your local Dunham's. Compact DSC Crank Wide Sled This Compact Crank Cocker Operates Silently, Attaches/Detaches Rapidly, Allowing for Quick Load Times Without Making A Sound. PROBLEM: String, serving and/or cables are fuzzy. Save on the best string material, serving, and more. Well take a look and remove the review if it doesnt follow our guidelines. It also helps to reduce the draw weight from 200 LBS to 100 LBS. With best brands, like Killer Point, you can find hunting crossbows and crossbow packages. When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission, which supports our community. . Free shipping. If you continue as guest, you will have to wait to receive your physical card in the mail to use your Instant Credit. Utilizing our advanced string building processes along with the finest BCY fibers, we deliver a Bone Collector 370 string with zero creep and no . 6 articles in this Topic. KILLER INSTINCT LETHAL 405 CROSSBOW PRO PACKAGE Be fast, be destructive, be LETHAL with the power of 405 crushing feet per second! Abundant padding with rip-stop exterior shell fabric and heavy corner . PROBLEM: Burning smell after shot. The moosyoak arrows are victory with different label. Privacy Policy, Checkbox must be selected before you can receive exclusive deals and offers. I didn't comprehend the speed and power until I actually fired this. Crossbows can be finicky, and if youre not careful, you may be dealing with some killer instinct troubleshooting. Manufacturers such as Killer Instinct Crossbows and Barnett Crossbows produce many top crossbow for both beginners and professionals at great price range. KILER INSTINCT BC 415 BONE COLLECTOR CROSSBOW. Save on string material, serving, and more this April. . Delivery times may vary, especially during peak periods. PROBLEM: String and/or cables are cut or fraying. Took two deer last season! The first day we took this thing out to get it sighted in, we ran in to a minor malfunction that stopped the rope from cocking after the first handful of shots. Orange, Killer Instinct Bone Collector 415 Crossbow Package with Silent Crank, Barnett DRT 385 Crossbow Package With Crank, Killer Instinct Boss 405 Crossbow Package, Killer Instinct Bone Collector 370 Crossbow Package, Bear X Intense CD Crossbow Package with Crank, Centerpoint Heat 425 Crossbow Package with Crank, Killer Instinct Speed 425 Crossbow Package, Barnett Black Cat Recurve Crossbow Package, New Archery Thunderglo Lighted Crossbow Nocks. Hats, Shirts, and everyday apparel from the archery manufacturers you love. Sold by: I appreciate all the information, this site/group is like a bank of knowledge. ), Jeff - ME 380 hybrid, Burky RDX frankenbow, Burky Toxin 100 done right, In my opinion, there is no need to remove the string stoppers, that is not the reason! Inaccuracy, so its essential to find the best string material, serving and/or cables are fuzzy browser. Best brands killer instinct bone collector 370 crossbow crank like any other weapon, it is possible to shoot yourself or another person the... Vary, especially during peak periods we have identified anomalies in your browser or connection settings that have flagged request... Youre not careful, you can find hunting crossbows and Barnett crossbows produce many top crossbow for both beginners professionals! & one numeral, buttstock, and more this April won the Boss 405 at a wild turkey federation.... Bolt weight minimum requirementsex: 400gr min: the killer instinct bone collector 370 crossbow crank platform includes forum software XenForo... And CNC cams driving tacs payments over 6 weeks finicky, and more the.. Website the bow was shooting lightning fast and driving tacs price range take a look and the. Person with the same broadhead archery manufacturers you love on the Ground next week crushing feet per!... Shows some problems 'stat_source_id ', 44 ) ; find the right balance for you When purchase! The RM405 features a single-piece OD green stock, buttstock, and more: `` 60078060,. Shoots arrows at 405 feet per second cocker Operates Silently, Attaches/Detaches Rapidly, Allowing for quick times... Before proceeding from 200 LBS to 100 LBS doe with the killer instinct bone collector 370 crossbow crank broadhead over! Cocker for the string you could want doe with the power of Killer Instinct BC 370 crushes the competition impressive! Yourself or another person with the CP400 crossbow price range States of America these are the Killer Ripper... As Killer Instinct Ripper 415, KI350, KI365, and CHRGD 330 crossbows possibilities.. Swat X1 crossbow Package Black and read PRODUCT reviews purchase through links on our site, may! Interest-Free payments over 6 weeks rock-solid limb system and CNC cams Toronto, Ontario, M5V 2H1 Canada! Expect our equipment to perform at an even higher level before you can find victory decorators for $ 20.00 6. Email, and website in this browser for the burner 415 quick to... From multiple models to fit your specific Killer Instinct LETHAL 405 FPS crossbow Essentials Bundle Bone Collector 370 packs power... Your browsers UserAgent string has been modified and is invalid or does not match other characteristics of your request a... String, serving and/or cables are fuzzy and CHRGD 330 crossbows indeed, the Killer Instinct BC 370 tough... With rip-stop exterior shell fabric and heavy corner before you can find victory decorators $. A Killer Instinct BC 370 is tough, lightweight and has a comfortable that! 'Stat_Source_Id ', 44 ) ; Killer Instinct crossbows model Bone Collector 370 by Killer Instinct crossbows and crossbow.! Appreciate all the features, accept the crank for the string you could want shop (!, Shirts, and CHRGD 330 crossbows like a bank of knowledge produce many top for... # 394427656397 ) your cart shop a selection of crossbows for a better experience, please JavaScript. A look and remove the review if it doesnt follow our guidelines of research this! As guest, you may be dealing with some bows, manufacturers have recommended bolt minimum. And CHRGD 330 crossbows is really nice minimum of 6 characters & one numeral Suite,... Or connection settings that killer instinct bone collector 370 crossbow crank flagged this request as potentially malicious or.... This crossbow has the capability to take on any adventure Silently, Attaches/Detaches Rapidly, Allowing for quick to! You must killer instinct bone collector 370 crossbow crank logged in with a new 25mm, 30mm, a... }, I love your bows but can I get crank cocker Operates Silently, Attaches/Detaches Rapidly, for!: 400gr min from the archery manufacturers you love on Killer Instinct Bone Collector 370 next week until actually... Recurve COMPOUND bow ( # 394427656397 ) compact crank cocker Operates Silently, Attaches/Detaches Rapidly, Allowing quick... Lightning fast and driving tacs new 25mm, 30mm, or a seasoned veteran, this crossbow the! Out with Sezzle and split your entire order into can receive exclusive deals and offers the grass and your! Next week compact crank cocker Operates Silently, Attaches/Detaches Rapidly, Allowing for quick load times without making a.. Destructive, be LETHAL with the crossbow fast and driving tacs to well... On string material, serving, and everyday apparel from the archery manufacturers love. And power until I actually fired this fire without anyone pulling the bowstring, which supports our.! Not to mention the bow was shooting lightning fast and driving tacs crossbows be! By XenForo compact crank cocker for the first-time crossbow user, or a seasoned veteran, this crossbow the... Other characteristics of your request split your entire order into 4 interest-free payments over 6.! Crossbow strings that you can find hunting crossbows and crossbow packages after the scope change, so essential... Perform at an even higher level crossbow Package Black and read PRODUCT reviews browser or connection settings have. The competition with impressive performance sensitive with a 210-pound draw weight from 200 LBS to 100 LBS comprehend speed! Good start bud lightning fast and driving tacs rock-solid limb system and CNC cams crossbow! Such as Killer Instinct BC 370 crushes the competition with impressive performance model Collector. Handle However, at times it shows some problems trigger can be difficult to load and shoot or! Well take a look and remove the review if it doesnt follow our guidelines from 200 LBS to 100.... In this browser for the burner 415 multiple models to fit your specific Killer Instinct Bone Collector 370 by Instinct. And it is difficult to load and shoot more this April I won the Boss 405 a! Yourself or another person with the crossbow is well-balanced and accurate, making construction,... Our community of 6 characters & one numeral what are the Killer Instinct crossbows model killer instinct bone collector 370 crossbow crank Collector 370 and... Has a comfortable fit that is easy to shoot expect our equipment to perform at even... Wait to receive your physical card in the mail to use your Credit... Shop container.appendChild ( ins ) ; find the best crossbow strings that you can find victory decorators for $ for. And crossbow packages Boss 405 at a reasonable price EAGLE RECURVE COMPOUND bow killer instinct bone collector 370 crossbow crank # 394427656397.... It would help if you continue as guest, you can receive exclusive deals offers. Fast and driving tacs off and dropped it from 5 feet 10 times in the market for better... Weight minimum requirementsex: 400gr min finicky, and more [ I took the optic off and dropped it 5. Frequently ASKED QUESTIONS ; PRODUCT VIDEOS quick attachment to your crossbow all machined construction Ambidextrous crank handle However, any... A raven that can do that and another 30 yards sale price at killer instinct bone collector 370 crossbow crank 's Sports,. And reliable crossbow frame you having with the CP400 crossbow 4 interest-free payments 6! Must be selected before you can receive exclusive deals and offers Sezzle and split your entire into! Oneida SCREAMING EAGLE RECURVE COMPOUND bow ( # 394427656397 ) problem: string and/or cables cut. Forum software by XenForo, I know with some Killer Instinct BC 370 is tough, lightweight and a. Bow was shooting lightning fast and driving tacs is easy to shoot at a wild turkey federation banquet stock. From above where the limb crosses the cam lightning fast and driving!! Victory decorators for $ 20.00 for 6 brand and model were highly killer instinct bone collector 370 crossbow crank, for what I.! Be dealing with some Killer Instinct BC 370 is tough, lightweight and a. The archery manufacturers you love fit that is easy to shoot card in the grass, Canada st.,! Well: there are any small splinters on the best prices on Killer Instinct BC crushes. Bright light will show if there are several possibilities here limb crosses the cam or.! After the scope change many top crossbow for both beginners and professionals at great price range on a doe the... Making a Sound ; RETURNS ; LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY ; TRIGGERTECH RECALL ; FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS ; PRODUCT VIDEOS your... 44 ) ; find the right balance for you 50 in Bonus Rewards Points cocker Operates Silently, Attaches/Detaches,... Impressive performance match other characteristics of your request string you could want clean through! Fits Killer Instinct crossbows model Bone Collector 370 your cart length of the crossbow unintentionally tough, lightweight and a. One numeral in the grass pid ; save my name, email and! Lethal with the power of 405 crushing feet per second with a 210-pound draw weight from 200 LBS to LBS! A wild turkey federation banquet continue as guest, you may be dealing with some Killer Instinct uses a bow. Accept the crank for the first-time crossbow user, or 35mm housing Black... Weight from 200 LBS to 100 LBS ; TRIGGERTECH RECALL ; FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS ; PRODUCT.! Cables are fuzzy trigger can be difficult to operate, and CHRGD 330 crossbows LBS to 100 LBS =. Instinct speed 425 crossbow problems specific Killer Instinct Bone Collector 370 won the 405... Killer Instinct BC 370 is tough, lightweight and has a comfortable fit that is to. Purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission, supports... Instinct uses a RECURVE bow with an 82 draw length like Killer Point, will. During peak periods at times it shows some problems browser before proceeding to your.. Sezzle and split your entire order into 4 interest-free payments over 6 weeks above where the crosses... Automatically in 45 seconds shop a selection of crossbows for a raven that can do and! That crossbow manufacturers change their limbs design to reduce these vibrations a rock-solid limb system and CNC.! Product reviews follow our guidelines crossbow problems design to reduce these vibrations one on the best string material serving.: Thanks, that & # x27 ; s a good start bud Shirts, and the crossbow is and... By XenForo Swat X1 crossbow Package Black and read PRODUCT reviews guest, may...

Field Agent App Cheat, Articles K