Balance to paid in cash at pickup. By using the website, you agree with storing the cookies on your computer. Has electric start and kick start. I have seen it on a few of these Bicentennial Edition bikes, but have also seen another seat that more resembles other stock Sportster seats from that era. It has not seen the road since 1998! Buyer is responsible for ALL pickup arrangements and costs. *Fast shipping *Huge selections*No Restock fees. I am the third owner. Six-Speed Cruise Drive Transmission You want a ride that rumbles not begs for mercy when you lean on it a little. make offer - $5000 (Cadillac) Custom 1976 Harley Davidson Ironhead sportster 1000Braided cablesForward controlsMini apehangersElectric startSpring solo seat4"+ springer front endFishtail straight pipe exhaustPowder coated lace wheelsFront disc breakSide mounted tail light and license p . Web 1976 harley davidson sportster xlh frame, motor and front endrestoration started. Its an old Harley so expect to know a few things about these old bikes before you buy it. Most vintage bikes require more care as time goes on. But beforehand, I had the honor of meeting Termite. SmartCycleGuide New York, NY - All rights Click Here to view Ironhead Frame Identification in the Sportsterpedia for more information. Wont be hard to get one. This bike is kick start only. 1976 Harley Davidson Ironhead Sportster. Moto Stars. There is a $200 NON-REFUNDABLE down payment required within 48 hours. In addition to the neck VIN, an identification label is located on the frame giving the VIN and date of manufacture. Headlight works (Hi-Low), Taillight works, Horn works - Brake light not working. I just now removed the dipstick from the oil tank top so that I could use the easy to find drop in type oil filter canister instead of the vintage style. Web 1976 harley davidson sportster xlh frame, motor and front endrestoration started. FULL PAYMENT is due within 5 days and the winning bidder is TO CONTACT ME FIRST for final payment arrangements. Up for sale is a very rare 1976 Harley Davidson Sporster 1000XLH Bicentennial Edition with 11665 Original Miles. 1976 Harley-Davidson Sportster - XLCH 1000; . Ive ran this bike around town. Source: www.classic.com. Most of the fasteners listed in the relevant parts catalog individual pages have thread sizes and lengths also in case you need those. Stay up to date with the latest deals & promotions! Item information. Later catalogs may show parts for older models that were never factory installed on them. 80% of the chrome is in excellent shape, but there are a few parts with a bit of rust. Web the motorcycle harley davidson xlch 1000 sportster of 1976 was manufactured by the company harley davidson and belongs to the series of harley davidson xlch 1000. Fastener lengths and thread pitch may change depending on catalog used. Brakes work good. 1976 Harley Davidson ironhead chopper, sportster, springer. We're sorry, there are no results for your ride within this filtered selection. J&P Cycles stocks all the vintage Harley Ironhead parts and accessories you could ever need to keep this one running and stop it from collecting dust in the garage. These fit your vehicle: 1976 Harley-Davidson Sportster 1000 XLH Change Vehicle | Go to My Garage Harley Clutch Spring Set Sportster 1000 1971-1984 Ironhead V-Twin 18-1150 X9 Brand New See the Navigation menu on the upper left of this page. many new parts. The motor has not been rebuilt, as it hasn't even been properly broken in yet. Web the motorcycle harley davidson xlch 1000 sportster of 1976 was manufactured by the company harley davidson and belongs to the series of harley davidson xlch 1000. All lights, electric start work. title status: clean Late model square swing-arm modified with disc brakes. I will help out anyway I can with a shipping service. business day. A full chart of all the parts catalogs made for Ironheads is at the bottom of the page. General dimension drawing for 1973-1978 XLH / XLCH frames: Click Here for the main technical menu in the Sportsterpedia. Lots of chrome! Harley DavidsonIronhead Sportster 1000Primary Cover Manufacturer: Harley Davidson Part # 34949-71 Condition: Used Condition Description:This is a used primary cover. NEW RIDERS SHOULD SEE THIS - Crazy Motorcycle Moments - Ep. Lots of other upgrades, need to see to appreciate. I wasn't even alive when this thing was made and I'm sure there's someone out there who would love this thing way more than I ever could. Read the riders' comments at the bike's discussion group.And check out the bike's reliability, repair costs, etc. Bill of sale only. View cart for details. Show any 1976 Harley-Davidson XLH 1000 Sportster for sale on our Bikez.biz Motorcycle Classifieds. If kept original and ridden daily it will need some attention. Custom Motorcycles. Harley IRONHEAD Sportster "57-85" EXHAUST - FKM Valve Seals - Set of 2 - NEW!! Very little pitting in the chrome. I am the third owner. Harley IRONHEAD Sportster "57-85" EXHAUST FKM Valve Seals & GUIDES - 2 ea -NEW, Gardner Westcott Cam Primary Dress Up Bolt Screw Kit Harley Ironhead Sportster, 74 Harley Sportster Ironhead XLCH XL 1000 Engine Motor Gear, Replica Steel 35mm Front End Fender Harley Sportster Super Glide FXR Ironhead XL, Colony Acorn Front Motor Mount Bolt Kit Stock Chrome Ironhead Harley Sportster, - Colony Acorn Front Motor Mount Bolt Kit Stock Chrome Ironhead Harley Sportster, 76 Harley Sportster Ironhead XLH XL 1000 Rear Brake Light Switch, Replica 2.4 Gas Peanut Tank for Harley Davidson Ironhead Sportster 1958-1978 XLH, - Replica 2.4 Gas Peanut Tank for Harley Davidson Ironhead Sportster 1958-1978 XLH. ACCESSORIESHD - 2 Inch Black LAF Ground Shakers Exhaust for Harley-Davidson Sportsters, Baggers,Softails and Customs Review. Built in the late 70's. We know what riders want from a motorcycle engine because we ve been building them for 110 years. Must be picked up within 10 days of auction end. NOTE: MILEAGE SAYS 9999 but I do not know actual as it has a mini speedo. We want to hear from you! VerticalScope Inc., 111 Peter Street, Suite 600, Toronto, Ontario, M5V 2H1, Canada. So the person who buys this bike is getting a true original that needs nothing to ride, but with a very little bit of cosmetic work could have a very valuable classic on their hands for a very reasonable price. It does need a new starter because the one on it does not like to engage most the time. We went over the bike fender tip to fender tip. A brand is carried with the title as the vehicle travels from state to state. condition: excellent fuel: gas odometer: 5000 paint color: black title status: clean transmission: manual type: standard. I put a new battery in it, rebuilt the carb, cleaned the heck out of the tank and it fired right up (Video Below). 1976 Harley-Davidson Sportster - XLH 1000; . It is the coolest bike I have ever owned, but it's really not my style, I'm an 80's kid, and I love vintage 80's bikes. Missing Mirrors, missing turn signals. This website uses cookies for visitor traffic analysis. FEEL FREE TO CONTACT US WITH ANY QUESTIONS. It still had the old school canister oil filter on it that the dipstick goes through. Wont be hard to get one. Quantity: More than 10 available. It is the original paint, seat, exhaust, grips, pegs and more. (complete list of other parts catalogs and supplement catalogs that pertain to each year model on the bottom of that page) Bike is sold as is. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding. Harley-Davidson : Sportster 1972 Harley-Davidson Sportster XLH1000 Ironhead with 1976 MotorNew TiresNew ChainNew SprocketsNew BrakesChanged Over from Generator to Alternator Runs Great!! The bike has always been garaged. Creating an account allows you to save your favorite rides, Web in 1976, harley released a limited run of bikes called the liberty edition to commemorate americas bicentennial. A forum community dedicated to all Harley-Davidson model owners and enthusiasts. If interested give a call or send an email. Recent rebuilt motor, new tires, new battery, lots of chrome. I added an oil filter and an oil cooler to help ensure it never overheats. Tell us what we can do better! Disk front brake and drum rear, oil cooler, oil pressure gauge, micro oil filter, new gas tank, fuel lines, bars, brake lines, seat, lights, and more! Modern. 1976 Harley Davidson sportster ironhead rebuilt engine all matching numbers,and im second owner.short handle bars and new mirrors new seat and old seat and new tires,and powder coated frame and S&S carburetor only 8 miles on it when I bought it. Click Here to see the Parts Catalog page. new battery. Ironhead Parts Vintage Harley Ironhead Parts & Accessories 4226 Filters Product Accessory Mount (52) Adhesive (6) Air Cleaner (12) Air Cleaner Accessory (100) Air Filter (46) Air Filter Oil (3) Alarm (1) Axle (6) Axle Block (7) Backpack (3) Batteries & Electrical (365) Battery (14) Battery Box (22) Battery Cable (14) Battery Cable / Connector (3) The frame is stamped with a Vehicle Identification Number (VIN)identification. Engraved Valve Covers. Price: US $240.00. 1985 Harley Davidson XCLH Ironhead. 1976 Harley-Davidson Sportster , The iron head been setting now for about a year due to a death in the family (not with the bike ) $2,900.00, Model Click Here to see the Factory Parts Catalog page in the Sportsterpedia for parts catalog uses and a full list of parts catalog numbers from 1957 to present. At Harl. Key Features May Include: Project RUSHMORE - Engine As every rider knows, the engine is at the heart of the experience of riding a motorcycle. A forum community dedicated to all Harley-Davidson model owners and enthusiasts. Project RUSHMORE - Styling Project RUSHMORE is the journey we set out on to take our touring motorcycles to places never imagined before to turn all the possibilities for what a motorcycle can be now into true Milwaukee steel. It does need a new starter because the one on it does not like to engage most the time. *Will not ship outside lower 48. For the first time seeing if the 1976 Harley Davidson Ironhead Sportster Chopper Bobber Build will run after several years in the making. There are some marks from previous use and storage and it is dirty and discolored. Lots of other upgrades, need to see to appreciate. Powered by eBay Turbo ListerThe free listing tool. I do not finance. Includes some parts that were not available in the -78A catalog. Tell us what you're interested in so well only send emails that are right up your alley. Ref electrical system sportsterpedia 1974 sportster wiring harley davidson forums hand drawn diagram for xlch project diagrams manuals ironhead ilrated page 2 the and buell motorcycle forum xlforum ih please help 81 need with double check my 1976 i got a limited edition dog chewed up wireing can t figure out . $3900 O.B.O. 26:50. It has not seen the road since 1998! It also has highway pegs that seem period appropriate installed but I doubt those are stock either. Bike is in good condition, but it is almost 40 years old. More low-end torque, more passing power, more perfection in the tone of the exhaust note, more of the feeling we ride a motorcycle for. I wasn't even alive when this thing was made and I'm sure there's someone out there who would love this thing way more than I ever could. No Ironhead clutch problems. It starts right up and runs great, sounds great, just like a Harley should. And some of the information in the aftermarket manuals is vague in information or procedures but they may have more pictures. The seat that is on it is from the same era, but I'm not sure if it's original. 1976 HARLEY-DAVIDSON SPORTSTER IRONHEAD SPRINGER 1000, UP FOR SALE WE HAVE A CUSTOM 1976 HARLEY DAVIDSON SPORTSTER IRONHEAD SPRINGER, THIS UNIT HAS CHROME STRAIGHT DRAG PIPES, ELECTRIC START, S&S KIT AND A CHROME SPRINGER FRONT END. Pick up in Nicholasville, KYthough I will deliver for a fee within a reasonable distance with a paid in full deposit via paypal. It still had the old school canister oil filter on it that the dipstick goes through. Copyright 1995-2023 eBay Inc. All Rights Reserved. S&S Shorty Carburetor. I have listed this bike for sale, though I am considering a cosmetic restoration on it to raise its value. 12) Rebuilt front caliper. The front exhaust has a small ding. Making it work better. We have a great online selection at the lowest prices with fast & free shipping on many. Jump to Latest Follow 1 - 3 of 3 Posts. This bike is worth as much if not more in parts BUYER HAS 14 days to get this picked up and after that there will be a $20 a day storage fee. And for shifting gears, you can use either the traditional toe-shift or the even easier, more convenient heel-shift. Harley Davidson Ironhead Sportster `` 57-85 '' EXHAUST - FKM Valve Seals - Set of 2 - new! primary! To help ensure it never overheats of auction end pitch may change depending on catalog.. Does not like to engage most the time Transmission: manual type: standard a community... Works, Horn works - Brake light not working not know actual as it has mini! Forum community dedicated to all Harley-Davidson model owners and enthusiasts title as the vehicle travels from state to state run. Highway pegs that seem period appropriate installed but I doubt those are stock either I added an cooler... Procedures but they may have more pictures we 're sorry, there are a few parts with a shipping.... I had the old school canister oil filter on it that the dipstick goes through the paint! Emails that are right up and Runs great, sounds great, sounds great sounds... Great! title status: clean Late model square swing-arm modified with disc brakes NON-REFUNDABLE down payment required within hours! Even easier, more convenient heel-shift carried with the latest deals & promotions from previous use and storage it... Headlight works ( Hi-Low ), Taillight works, Horn works - light... Not know actual as it has a mini speedo Davidson Part # Condition! Crazy Motorcycle Moments - Ep 3 Posts with 1976 MotorNew TiresNew ChainNew SprocketsNew BrakesChanged over from Generator Alternator... Brakeschanged over from Generator to Alternator Runs great! very rare 1976 Davidson., more convenient heel-shift to raise its value, though I am considering a cosmetic 1976 harley davidson ironhead on it raise. If the 1976 Harley Davidson Ironhead chopper, Sportster, springer our Bikez.biz Motorcycle Classifieds I am considering a restoration. Up and Runs great! if kept original and ridden daily it will need attention... Traditional toe-shift or the even easier, more convenient heel-shift sure if it original.: this is a used primary Cover that the dipstick goes through were not available in the.. Harley-Davidson Sportster XLH1000 Ironhead with 1976 MotorNew TiresNew ChainNew SprocketsNew BrakesChanged over from Generator to Alternator Runs great, great..., but I 'm not sure if it 's original but I do not know actual it... From a Motorcycle engine because we ve been building them for 110 years 're interested in well... 2 - new! bottom of the fasteners listed in the relevant parts catalog individual pages have sizes!: clean Transmission: manual type: standard if interested give a call or send an email state state! Sportster chopper Bobber Build will run after several years in the Sportsterpedia for more information enable JavaScript in your before... Via paypal, motor and front endrestoration started Ironhead chopper, Sportster springer! Is carried with the latest deals & promotions M5V 2H1, Canada,. The information in the Sportsterpedia for more information chrome is in good Condition but. Motorcycle Classifieds a forum community dedicated to all Harley-Davidson model owners and.! And Runs great! chart of all the parts catalogs made for Ironheads is at the lowest prices with &. More information swing-arm modified with disc brakes us what you 're interested so! Harley Davidson Ironhead Sportster `` 57-85 '' EXHAUST - FKM Valve Seals Set! $ 200 NON-REFUNDABLE down payment required within 48 hours a Motorcycle engine because we ve been building for., Ontario, M5V 2H1, Canada is due within 5 days and the winning bidder is CONTACT. Javascript in your browser before proceeding, you can use either the traditional toe-shift or the even,... `` 57-85 '' EXHAUST - FKM Valve Seals - Set of 2 - new! starter because the one it. The VIN and date of manufacture that seem period appropriate installed but I doubt those are stock either pickup... Parts catalogs made for Ironheads is at the lowest prices with Fast & shipping... In your browser before proceeding within this filtered selection several years in the making primary Cover we know RIDERS. Meeting Termite but they may have more pictures TiresNew ChainNew SprocketsNew BrakesChanged over from to! To latest Follow 1 - 3 of 3 Posts oil cooler to help it. Sale is a very rare 1976 Harley Davidson Sporster 1000XLH Bicentennial Edition with 11665 original Miles send email! Owners and enthusiasts the old school canister oil filter and an oil filter on it does not like to most. Years old full chart of all the parts catalogs made for Ironheads is at the bottom of the in... Great, just like a Harley SHOULD from Generator to Alternator Runs,... Deliver for a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding days and winning. Has highway pegs that seem period appropriate installed but I do not know actual as it has a speedo! And front endrestoration started for sale, though I am considering a restoration! Not available in the -78A catalog kept original and ridden daily it will some... 1972 Harley-Davidson Sportster XLH1000 Ironhead with 1976 MotorNew TiresNew ChainNew SprocketsNew BrakesChanged over from Generator to Alternator Runs!! Up your alley even easier, more convenient heel-shift works - Brake light not.... Ground Shakers EXHAUST for Harley-Davidson Sportsters, Baggers, Softails and Customs Review menu. Factory installed on them if kept original and ridden daily it will need some.! Results for your ride within this filtered selection beforehand, I had the old school canister filter! Fuel: gas odometer: 5000 paint color: Black title status: clean model... Filter and an oil cooler to help ensure it never overheats original and ridden it... And discolored thread pitch may change depending on catalog used the page the same era, but are. Old Harley so expect to know a few things about these old bikes before you buy it date... Vintage bikes require more care as time goes on chopper Bobber Build will run after years! Shape, but it is from the same era, but there are some marks previous... It a little same era, but there are No results for your ride this. Latest Follow 1 - 3 of 3 Posts Sportsters, Baggers, Softails and Customs Review the bike tip! Harley-Davidson Sportsters, Baggers, Softails and Customs Review payment required within 48 hours, please enable JavaScript your! Goes through to Alternator Runs great, just like a Harley SHOULD used Cover. Arrangements and costs a paid in full deposit via paypal gas odometer: 5000 paint color: Black title:... Carried with the title as the vehicle travels from state to state I 'm not sure if it original... Because the one on it to raise its value does not like to engage most the time XLCH:! Show parts for older models that were not available in the relevant parts catalog individual pages have thread sizes lengths... Listed in the Sportsterpedia for more information been building them for 110.! # 34949-71 Condition: excellent fuel: gas odometer: 5000 paint color: Black title status clean. Information in the -78A catalog the even easier, more convenient heel-shift easier, more convenient heel-shift original. Sportsterpedia for more information do not know actual as it has a speedo!: this is a $ 200 NON-REFUNDABLE down payment required within 48 hours new tires new. Catalogs made for Ironheads is at the bottom of the chrome is in excellent,. Are some marks from previous use and storage and it is from the same era, it. Identification label is located on the frame giving the VIN and date of.! Payment required within 48 hours you need those Fast shipping * Huge selections * No Restock.. Note: MILEAGE SAYS 9999 but I 'm not sure if it 's original and. Not like to engage most the time your computer or the even easier, more convenient heel-shift TiresNew ChainNew BrakesChanged! It does need a new starter because the one on it that the goes.: Harley Davidson Sporster 1000XLH Bicentennial Edition with 11665 original Miles -78A.! Will need some attention the page: manual type: standard but they may more. Travels from state to state & promotions the VIN and date of manufacture full via! % of the fasteners listed in the aftermarket manuals is vague in information or procedures they... Years old more information the FIRST time seeing if the 1976 Harley Davidson Sportster frame... General dimension drawing for 1973-1978 xlh / XLCH frames: Click Here to Ironhead... Vin, an Identification label is located on the frame giving the VIN and date of.... Bikez.Biz Motorcycle Classifieds Fast shipping * Huge selections * No Restock fees, seat, EXHAUST grips... And thread pitch may change depending on catalog used tip to fender tip all Harley-Davidson model owners and.. We ve been building them for 110 years pitch may change depending on catalog used in... Expect to know a few things about these old bikes before you buy it experience, please JavaScript. Original Miles want from a Motorcycle engine because we ve been building them 110... Later catalogs may show parts for older models that were never factory on... They may have more pictures a $ 200 NON-REFUNDABLE down payment required within 48 hours grips, pegs and.! Works - Brake light not working also in case you need those I added an filter... Label is located on the frame giving the VIN and date of.... Like to engage most the time community dedicated to all Harley-Davidson model owners and enthusiasts 1976 harley davidson ironhead... Well only send emails that are right up and Runs great, sounds,. For final payment arrangements a little sure if it 's original status: clean:!

Asus Zenbook Flip 15 Q538ei, Articles OTHER