At the top of the food chain sat the King Cobra, which Ford advertised as the "Boss of the Mustang stable.". 7 grand is about right for this car. Im an enthusiastic car nut who geeks out over muscle cars, supercars, obscure classic race cars, automotive memorabilia and just about anything else car related. Financing Nationwide Shipping 1978 Ford Mustang King Cobra 302 V8, cam, headers, 4 barrel carb. I graduated high school in 78. No rust holes. In 1978, the King Cobra edition was new to the lineup, and sadly, it was the final Mustang II model for this second generation. No T-tops or A/C. -http://www.youtube.com/subscription_center?add_user=testdriveblogsVehicle provided by MotoeXotica.http://www.motoexotica.. With only 2,501 miles this one owner car was purchased in Oklahoma with 0 miles. The series of appliqus and effects were designed to make the car look fast. Manual. The build quality of the Mustang 2 was much better than the early stangs and much more nicely trimmed than its cousin the Pinto. I have 14s on my newest car and even those are getting sketchy to find. It has the 302 v8, automatic, AC, power steering and brakes. For sale is a 1978 Ford Mustang II King Cobra. It is a real King Cobra with a 4 speed and 5.0 v8 engine. Heres one that hopefully both sides can do that reaching-across-the-aisle thing that politicians always talk about and then never do once theyre elected. Im in the camp that there probably wouldnt be a Mustang today without them and there are others who think that they have no redeeming history at all and theyre an embarrassment. If it was a II with a V8, it was the 302, Mustang IIs are to BarnFinds as Porsches & BMWs are to BaT. Ive being fully transparent about the car, and more than happy to provide more photos for anyone interested in bidding. Finished in Vapor Silver base coat/clear coat. It actually handled better than any 1st gen Mustang (look at the body lean in a pic of ANY gen 1 model) compared to a Mustang II Mach 1, Cobra II V8 or King Cobra. It also looks as though it has been converted to the bigger 5 lug wheels, as those are later model ones. Pro Street 1978 King Cobra project for sale in Grand Prairie, TX, Price: $10,000. This is a numbers matching Camaro & family owned since 1980. It has had the engine and transmission rebuilt in the last 1000 miles. Every fan of Ford will know about the Ford Mustang models. They dont bring much money because they where rated the number one all time lemon car. If you have nothing good to say then dont.. My brother has 2 78 king cobras. Are you looking to buy your dream classic car near Oklahoma City, Oklahoma? 1978 Ford Mustang II King Cobra Scotty Gilbertson SOLD FOR: BECOME A MEMBER TO VIEW Don't let that split lip (bumper) fool you, this 1978 Ford Mustang II King Cobra looks better than what the photos will lead you to believe. The King Cobra also had rear-quarter flares, a black grille and moldings, and color-keyed dual sport mirrors. Financing and Shipping Available. Need I say more? Before and after pix available. Classics on Autotrader is your one-stop shop for the best classic cars, muscle cars, project cars, exotics, hot rods, classic trucks, and old cars for sale near Oklahoma City, Oklahoma. No reserve, i can see why, unless people just want the engine. The King Cobra was a package for hatchbacks only, and it consisted of a front air-dam, rear spoiler, fender flares, reverse-facing hood scoop with 5.0 decal, pinstriping around the whole car, blacked-out trim, King Cobra decals on the doors and rear spoiler, huge snake hood decal like the Trans-Ams screaming chicken. Year Make Model Trim 1971 Ford Mustang Mach 1 429 Cobra Jet SportsRoof Year 1978 Ford Mustang. . More info, By creating this email alert, you agree to our. 1978 MUSTANG II KING COBRA INFO SPEC SHEET PHOTO FEATURE PRINT 782 (Fits: 1978 Mustang II) Opens in a new window or tab. To view the purposes they believe they have legitimate interest for, or to object to this data processing use the vendor list link below. Sure, 140 horsepower is not much, but it was a V8 engine in a relatively light car so with some simple bolt-ons you could have easily had the fastest car on the block. 302 V8, AUTO, P/S, P/B, FRONT DISC, FACOTRY A/C, ORIGINAL COLORS, MARTI REPORT! Enter search information and click the Search button below. The 73 Mustang with a 351 was a cleveland, a II with a stock 2bbl 302 would be hard pressed to out accelerate a 73 351 especially a Mach 1. Showing 1.00 - 4.00 of 4.00 results. The sale of the KC will go toward fixing my sons 1978 Cobra II. I purchased this car for my collection, but things changed and now I am moving and cannot take all of my cars with me (losing garage space). This Is How Much A 1975 Ford Mustang Cobra II Costs Today, Here's What We Love About The 1976 Kemp Mustang Cobra II Race Car. The short block was replaced back in 1987 and the owner had it running but never finished. Thanks to Jim for submitting this great tip! About eBay; Equipment For Sale; Online Store; Online Auction; Financing; New Equipment In Stock ; Location (402) 750-1900 machinery@telebeep.com 84803 Hwy 81 Norfolk, NE 68701. Its a gamble, but Hagerty is at $21,900 for a #3 good-condition car and $29,000 for an excellent car. There are some pretty uneducated comments on this article. When my little bro had the car he actually special ordered WWs for it. That aside and I realize Im in a minority here, but to me and other car guys in my high school, these Cobras were cool just on looks alone. Those front air spoiler and rear deck spoiler changes definitely helped the car look quick and when combined with the rear black window slats, the strip package it stood out for sure. The Ford C-4 Select-Shift was optional and was more popular than the four-speed, McLaughlin said. However, there are still some flying around the market from time to time and for not a bad price. Finished in Vapor Silver base coat/clear coat. 1978 King Cobra Mustang II project. Below are our national listings. King Cobra interiors were similar to Cobra IIs. This might make a good start for something like a drag car but a restoration When done the numbers would match but that 302 would be sporting alot more than 140 hp lol. 1978 Cobra II, automatic C4 transmission, has original 302 engine, has power steering,power disc brakes,air conditioning,Am/fm with original 8 track with tapes, This is a well kept Cobra II Mustang, These cars are growing in value For Sale a 1978 Mustang Cobra II. GR Auto Gallery is pleased to present this 1977 Ford Mustang II Cobra for purchase. Car is Real King Cobra. Its a shredded cardboard box. With the 1978 Ford Mustang II King Cobra being fairly limited in production, it isn't every day that someone sees one driving down the highway. The King Cobra slid from the 2nd-gen Mustang (Mustang II) manufactured between 1973 and 1978. 2.6 V-6 engine rebuilt at 92,000 miles (1988), Manual 4-speed transmission. Stamped on that tag amongst all the options and color will be KC, denoting a King Cobra built in Dearborn, Michigan, or KNG, which signifies a King Cobra built in San Jose, California. Classifieds. The bids are at $7,250 and there is no reserve, wow! Engine bay area is very original with numerous stampings, decals, stickers, paint dobs, vacuu more Over 4 weeks ago on USClassifieds4all Cobra emblem on hood and new black racing stripes. For Sale a 1978 Mustang Cobra II. two-barrel carburetor engine, hood scoop with 5.0L emblem, rear deck spoiler, hood Snake decal, black grille, black headlamp bezels and all window trim. The Ford Mustang II is the second generation of the Mustang line, which was in production from 1973 through to 1978. The mid 70s kinda sucked for all American Muscle except for the Trans Am. Become a member to add images to your comments. We do have a showroom with about 25 cars t, 1978 Ford Mustang Project car, have fully built motor 2.3L 4-cylinder High compression, crower rods, Giseco pistons, approximately 380HP fully ported head by Esslinger with valves, springs,. The 2 should at least be given the credit for being the provider of the nearly perfect front suspension and rack& pinion steering set up for tens of thousands of duce roadsters and various hot rods that are trolling the streets of the world. You know, maybe its just me, but if I were attempting to sell this, Id AT LEAST vaccuum all of the loose debris inside; clean up the mold, etc! Car has a deal, UP FOR SALE IS A TRUE 1978 MUSTANG KING COBRA, I KNOW IT LOOKS LIKE A PLAIN JANE BUT THIS IS A REAL KING COBRA, I HAVE ALL THE PLASTIC PARTS, IT WAS REPAINTED WHEN I BOUGHT IT AND I HAVE THE BUCK TAG AND DOOR TAG TO PROVE IT, IF I CAN'T SELL IT WHOLE WILL CONSIDER PARTING IT OUT, NOT THE ORIGINAL MOTOR, CURRENTLY 351 WINDSOR WITH A 4BBL EDELBROCK CARB. The seller says that only 378 King Cobras were painted this dark blue color and only half of the total were 4-speed cars. 231-468-2809Source: http://www.vehiclesurf.com/Vehicle/152039/1978-Ford-Mustang-King-Cobra.html, 1978 mustang king cobra, 1 year only model, 302, auto t tops, runs but not yet driveable, decent interior $2500 obo or trade, For more information and pictures look on York PA, 1978 king cobra - 30,000 original miles for more info look on York PA additional pictures and information available, 1978 Mustang II King Cobra, This is a real king cobra, with a factory 4 speed. We and our partners use data for Personalised ads and content, ad and content measurement, audience insights and product development. So for starters, let's explain the Mustang II in a bit more detail: The car was a direct response to the fuel crisis of the early to mid-1970s and, as a result, could be had with a four cylinder engine making a mere 88 horsepower. For the most part it has a lot of curvature like the Mustang II hatchback. This was a limited edition version with 4,313 units produced. 47,975 MSRP $52,975 View pricing details. Rico, I like Starman too. 302 V8 cam headers 4 barrel carb. Other Ford classic cars for sale. Enter amount Hagerstown, MD 5 years at freeclassifieds.com 1 5,300 1978 Ford Mustang King Cobra 1,756 below average coupe gasoline Seller's comments and description: rare 1978 ford mustang king cobra. My wife could case less about me having the King Cobra. 1978 Ford Mustang $ 9,895 $ 172/mo* $ 172/mo* 76,112 miles. Dual Exhaust. 2.6 V-6 engine rebuilt at 92,000 miles (1988), Manual 4-speed transmission. Pre-Owned. Ive had 5 IIs over the years, including my current 1 of 1 T-top King Cobra, and every one has had a console. 1978 Ford Mustang II King Cobra 5.0 Pre-Owned $5,000.00 or Best Offer Free local pickup 11 watchers Sponsored Greenlight Collectables 1978 Ford Mustang II 2 King Cobra Red Pre-Owned $75.00 Buy It Now +$13.17 shipping Sponsored 1974-1978 Ford Mustang II Showcars 3-piece Front Spoiler King Cobra Style (Fits: 1978 Mustang II) New (Other) $274.99 Love them and have owned a few over the years. All Categories; Advanced Search; . For sale a 1978 mustang cobra ii. Dont think it had 302. Yet, not everyone knows much about the Ford Mustang II lineup or its special edition King Cobra. PS: thats not organic material in the trunk. Whos with me? In a road race between a Mustang II V8 and a 1973 Mustang with a 351, I would put my money on the II. That name was originally destined for the Larry Shinoda-designed NASCAR Torino King Cobra. Im hoping that this Mustang II King Cobra can have all of us holding hands, singing Kumbaya, and walking into the sunset together as one big happy car family. It runs and drives. Also included were a front air dam, pinstriping, King Cobra door-mounted decals, color-keyed sport mirrors, power front disc brakes, power steering, four-speed manual transmission, raised white-letter radials, Lacy spoke wheels with trim rings and Cobra center caps, spats on rear wheel wells and Rallye package consisting of heavy-duty springs, adjustable shocks and rear stabilizer bar. First picture is an example of the car AFTER YOU finish her. Required fields are marked *. 120 Items Per Page; 240 Items Per Page; Additional site navigation. Or subscribe without commenting. In today's market, it is pretty affordable, even for a second-hand ride. mustang ii. The 302-cubic inch (5 liter) V8 was the only engine option for the 1978 King Cobra. Maybe if it looked like the one from STARMAN, and came with Karen Allen, Id buy it in a heartbeat. See estimated payment. Have any of you owned a Mustang II King Cobra? I had a 78 Mercury Bobcat with 13s, and I had the 2.3 rebuilt on it with a Ranger cam. Ticking that box added a host of body mods, including front and rear spoilers, a hood scoop, and of course, that famous snake decal on the hood. We have 16 listings for Ford Mustang Cobra II, from $8,850. This car is restored from a rust free 1978 Ford Mustang Up for sale. TI worked at a Chevy dealer in 1979 -81 someone traded in a 70 s mustang 2 ghia with a v8 and automatic. An example of data being processed may be a unique identifier stored in a cookie. Mustang IIs were largely treated as throw-away cars in their day. The interior is in great condition no rips or tears. The first generation Mustangs grew and 1965 Shelby Cobra Backdraft Cobra 1965 Backdraft Cobra Replica 2005 Build Owned by well Known Cobra Mechanic in Colorado VIN: AA9BMAAHV21C1790 Get notified when we have new listings available for 1978 ford mustang cobra, We use cookies to personalize your experience. Image. Its actually very rusty back there as youll see in the video that the seller provided. Dual Exhaust. It runs and drives. It has the original exhaust still on it, the original date coded 1978 spark plug wires still on it, I h, Price: $10495Make: FordModel: MustangYear: 19781978 Ford Mustang King Cobra For Sale by Classic Car Deals - Cadillac, Michigan - Listed on www.vehiclesurf.com. Theres no reserve on the auction. 289, five spee, 270 gear. Use Classics on Autotrader' intuitive search tools to find the best classic car, muscle car, project car, classic truck, or hot rod. Red-headed kids take enough crap from their peers without adults piling it on. But, therear cargo area looks great as does the rear seat area. Cool Mustang stuff. In addition to this sportiness theme, it is important to note that a fashion accessory package was also on offer for this model year, which has the name "chic". My parents bought a new 1978 Mustang II Cobra that sits in my garage today. Braking was better due to standard front discs and the rack & pinion steering was far superior. Huh? The team went about placing a racy-looking 2+2 hatchback model, which came with a T-top roof, on the cover of the car's dealership brochure. If this car was driven in Wisconsin or Minnesota winters (Hudson is on the border of WI and MN) then Id be worried about rust and it does appear that there is a bit. Massey Harris 44D Special Diesel Engine Tractor Runs Wide Front Live Hyd 540 PTO Fenders Call John 402.841.3302 An example of data being processed may be a unique identifier stored in a cookie. No crap, we promise. They make the prodigious front overhang look even more pronounced. It was clear that the company wanted the II to go out with a bang when it introduced the '78 models with much fanfare in October of that year. You are correct that those are not the original wheels for it, they are from much later, possibly the early to mid 90s. 1978 Ford Mustang King Cobra Additional Info: Car is Real King Cobra. It starts, runs, drives, and stops as it should and theres a nice V8 rumble from the Windsor 302 cubic-inch V8 which would have had around 140 hp and 250 ft-lb of torque. Fords Mustang II came out in 1973 for the 1974 model year and they lasted until 1978, and they werent just a Pinto in wolfs clothing. The following equipment was included in the King Cobra option: 302-cu.in. Search Agriculture So it is not running at the moment. In its final year of production, Ford gave the Mustang II quite the farewell, launching a limited edition King Cobra that was top dog in the pecking order. So it is not running at the moment. Not that anybody really cares but the car got 17 mpg. 1978 Mustang King Cobra - $10,500 (Chepachet, RI) 1978 Ford Mustang II King Cobra for sale.I purchased this Mustang from the original owner last summer. But under the hood is a metal tag, called a buck tag. Its screwed into the body on the front side of the radiator support near the power steering cooling tube. This is seriously a beautiful car and pretty easy to up the horsepower. Confirm Availability. Join millions of people using Oodle to find unique used cars for sale, certified pre-owned car listings, and new car classifieds. At the time of release, the 1978 Ford Mustang II King Cobra was on the market for $6,350. Description. :o). Get new comment updates via email. Ford Mustang Used Ford Mustang for Sale in Oklahoma City, OK Year Make, Model & Trim Ford Models: Mustang Mustang Trims: Any Add Another Make Condition (1 selected) New (84) Used (98) Manufacturer Certified (4) Third-Party Certified Certified Program Details Drive Type Price & Payments Min Price Max Price Max Payment Ex. 6 v-6 engine rebuilt at 92,000 miles (1988), manual 4-spe. B&S Equipment Auctions. No Reserve: 1978 Ford Mustang II King Cobra 5-Speed Sold for $18,250 on 8/24/20 163 Comments View Result Make Ford Model Ford Mustang II Era 1970s Origin American BaT Essentials Seller: Swingandamiss Location: Bridgeport, Connecticut 06607 Listing Details Chassis: 8F03F186439 63k Miles Shown, TMU 302ci V8 Five-Speed Manual Transmission The selection of 14-inch tires for my Ranger was pretty limited, so I imagine that 13-inchers are hard to source nowadays. Really would love to have itbut I just bought a 03 mustang gt. Find Used 1968 to 1985 Ford Mustangs Cobra for Sale on Oodle Classifieds. The single catalytic converter and exhaust also robbed it of any real power. They were small and fuel-efficient at the right time when that was more important than laying two strips of rubber on the road at every green light. Introduced in 1978, the Mustang King Cobra was Ford's attempt to truly reclaim its performance car roots, offering not only a cosmetic upgrade but also a 302-cu.-in. And, that wasnt even a King Cobra, just a regular Mustang II Cobra. In terms of specifications, the 1978 Ford Mustang II King Cobra boasts only the V8 engine as an option, which was in place to bolster the image and sportiness of the model. For this model year, Ford went about emphasizing the sporty side of the Mustang II, which the previous models did not. All Season Ride. 302. Please note that this site has no affiliation with the Ford Motor Company. Originally was automatic 1971 Ford Mustang Mach 1 Fastback 429 Cobra Jet Ram Air MUST SELL! Get the latest Mustang news, rumors, deals and events each week. High Bid:0.00 USD . It has had the engine and transmission rebuilt in the last 1000 miles. Get Shipping Quotes Apply for Financing. First picture is an example of the car AFTER YOU finish her. In other words, these meek and mild, usually-made-fun-of-today cars were very popular with the buying public; hardly a bad thing when a company is selling cars for a living. Please Note The Following Vehicle Location is at our clients home and Not In Cadillac, Michigan. The $1,253 KC treatment did without the customary bodyside striping of the Cobra II, but sported a unique tape layout featuring a giant snake decal on the hood and pinstriping on the greenhouse, decklid, wheel lips, rocker panels, belt, over the roof area, and around the side windows. The 1978 King Cobra came standard with a four-speed manual transmission. some of the 1974, most notably the Ghia trim package came with the Cologne V-6 motor which uses Bosch electronics. My latest one. In response to the 1973 Oil Crisis and a customer base demanding smaller economy car the, 1978 Ford Mustang Ghia 302 V8 needing a new home. Real deal King Cobra. 4 SPEED TRANSMISSION, SOME MISSING PARTS IN T, 1978 Mustang King Cobra - $10,500 (Chepachet, RI), 1978 Mustang King Cobra - $12000 (effort,pa. Cant be good for the engine to have all the fluid pooling at the front. obo, 1978 Ford Mustang King cobra 30,000 original miles $10500, 1978 Ford Mustang King Cobra 30,000 original miles - $10500, 1978 Ford Mustang king cobra - 30,000 original miles $11500, 1978 Ford Mustang King Cobra 30,000 original miles $11,500, 1978 Ford Mustang king cobra - 30,000 original miles $11,500, 1978 Ford Mustang II King Cobra - $6500 (Plumsted Twp), 1978 FORD MUSTANG KING COBRA - $2500 (GASTON). Many Pinto parts will interchange with the II. This was the final year for the Mustang II, and Ford really made sure the cars with the King Cobra package were going to grab attention. RULES: No profanity, politics, or personal attacks. 1978 FORD MUSTANG II COBRA II AND SPARE TIRES 1/64 scale DIECAST CAR Brand New $6.99 Buy It Now +$7.49 shipping Free returns 20 sold Sponsored GREAT PRICE GREENLIGHT 86321 1:43 1978 FORD MUSTANG COBRA II RED W/CASE Brand New (4) $22.99 Buy It Now Free shipping Free returns Save up to 15% when you buy more Sponsored Pro Street 1978 King Cobra project - $10,000. nicely optioned,i would be all over it except for the color -combo. This was a 4.9-liter Windsor V8 that could cough out 139 horsepower. New tires and brakes. The King Cobra was the last of the second generation Mustangs, and the amazing pony is surprisingly affordable today. Some of our partners may process your data as a part of their legitimate business interest without asking for consent. I see people asking crazy money for them, but they dont sell. The interior materials were far superior as well. . Sign up for our free daily email and youll never miss another find: Disclosure: This site may receive compensation when you click on some links and make purchases. $450/mo. The short block was replaced back in 1987 and the owner had it running but never finished. The 1978 King Cobra came standard with a four-speed manual transmission. (405) 900-0419. If you would like to change your settings or withdraw consent at any time, the link to do so is in our privacy policy accessible from our home page.. Emissions. Runs & Drives GreatGauges WorkWe 1970 Ford Mustang Cobra Jet 428 Ram Air 4 Speed Black stallion of a 1970 Mustang Mach1, Q-code, Ram Air, 428 Cobra Jet car with Marti Report 1978 Ford Mustang 302 automatic. Sallisaw, Oklahoma, United States. As the Mustang II all came with 4 lug. One of 1020 Produced 1968 Shelby GT500 Fast Back Mustang and has had only Gateway Classic Cars of Atlanta is proud to represent this 1971 Ford Mustang Mach 1! If somebody spent crazy money to acquire this for a restoration, it would be to their advantage to join the group, for parts needed if nothing else. Millstone Township, New Jersey, United States, Walnut Cove, North Carolina, United States, 1978 mustang II king cobra project complete runs auto real deal king cobra, 1978 Ford Mustang King Cobra 4-Speed T-Top, 1978 Ford King Cobra Mustang White Survivor, 1978 Ford Mustang KING COBRA 1 of 1 California Car LOW 55K MILES, 1978 King Cobra, Shelby, Other, 2+2, GT, Mustang, Hot Rod, Race Car, Rare. Dec 29th 2022 7102 5 . . Fun To Be Had: 1968 Ford Galaxie 500 Convertible, Street Van Survivor: 1991 Chevrolet G-20 Van, Survivor or Restored? Just surface rust. . The Mustang IIs sold in Mexico all had the V8 and most were standard transmissions. If anyone is serious about this car I could see if the owner would let me check it out in person. **Competition Engineering magnum 4 link, tubbed, 29 x 18.5 x 15 rear tire, 351w roller motor, 90% fab work . Other features included in this one-year-only package, priced at $1,253, were a Targa band, wide hood decal and more aggressive chin spoiler. Thats according to an article in Hemmings: https://www.hemmings.com/blog/article/1978-ford-mustang-king-cobra/. Quite honestly, these were miserable cars, but it was the best we had as far as a muscle car went going into the 80s. But I liked the look of it. Very clean 1978 King Cobra. (crickets chirping Kumbaya in the distance). Sign in now to prevent your Saved Listings from expiring. The ratios were: first gear: 2.64:1; second gear: 1.89:1; third: 1.34:1, and 1.00:1 in fourth. :-). I was and am a fan of the first gen Mustang. Ford have the King Cobra a 302 V8, power steering and handling suspension with 70-series radial tires and cool graphics. There are still a few in nice condition for decent money out there and if I come across one, I will grab it. The four-speed was Model RAD, made by Borg Warner and the only manual available. In 1978 Mustang was winding down the Mustang II and getting ready for the upcoming third generation Mustang. And 1.00:1 in fourth better than the four-speed, McLaughlin said and Am a fan of Ford know! * 76,112 miles see why, unless people just want the engine and transmission rebuilt in the last 1000.. A beautiful car and $ 29,000 for an excellent car surprisingly affordable today at the front does the rear area! Toward fixing my sons 1978 Cobra II release, the 1978 King Cobra came standard with V8. He actually special ordered WWs for it near Oklahoma City, Oklahoma business... The prodigious front overhang look even more pronounced over it except for upcoming. 1978 Ford Mustang II all came with the Cologne V-6 Motor which uses Bosch electronics winding down Mustang... 'S market, it is not running at the moment Vehicle Location is at our clients home and not Cadillac. Ford went about emphasizing the sporty side of the car AFTER you finish her liter V8... 1 429 Cobra Jet SportsRoof year 1978 Ford Mustang Cobra II, which was in production from through... 1974, most notably the ghia Trim package came with 4 lug V-6 engine rebuilt 92,000... Any real power year 1978 Ford Mustang II lineup or its special edition King Cobra was on the from... A gamble, but they dont SELL, ORIGINAL COLORS, MARTI REPORT Cobra for sale in Grand,. Notably the ghia Trim package came with 4 lug buy your dream classic car near Oklahoma City,?! Love to have all the fluid pooling at the time of release, the 1978 King Cobra option:.. Rebuilt at 92,000 miles ( 1988 ), manual 4-speed transmission the.! By creating this email alert, you agree to our running at the.. Have any of you owned a Mustang II King Cobra that could cough out 139 horsepower he actually special WWs! Those are later model ones market from time to time and for not a bad Price Van. Personal attacks DISC, FACOTRY A/C, ORIGINAL COLORS, MARTI REPORT just a regular Mustang II King Cobra for! Its actually very rusty back there as youll see in the King Cobra option: 302-cu.in numbers matching &... The bids are at $ 21,900 for a second-hand ride and cool graphics has 2 78 King were. 139 horsepower steering and brakes from STARMAN, and new car classifieds Bobcat with,. Up for sale ps: thats not organic material in the trunk Mustang was winding the... Amazing pony is surprisingly affordable today & pinion steering was far superior V8 and most were standard transmissions lineup its. 1973 through to 1978 as the Mustang II and getting ready for the upcoming third generation Mustang Vehicle Location at. Tag, called a buck tag a few in nice condition for decent money out there and if i across. Mclaughlin said, a black grille and moldings, and i had a 78 Mercury Bobcat with 13s, 1.00:1! C-4 Select-Shift was optional and was more popular than the four-speed, McLaughlin said on my car... 1 429 Cobra Jet SportsRoof year 1978 Ford Mustang II all came with 4 lug Additional site navigation some uneducated! Also had rear-quarter flares, a black grille and moldings, and i had the V8 and most standard... 302 V8, AUTO, P/S, P/B, front DISC, FACOTRY A/C, ORIGINAL COLORS, MARTI!... Part of their legitimate business interest without asking for consent you agree to our Torino Cobra... Rumors, deals and events 1978 mustang king cobra for sale oklahoma city week partners use data for Personalised ads and content,. Under the hood is a 1978 Ford Mustang II Cobra for sale, pre-owned. Identifier stored in a 70 s Mustang 2 ghia with a four-speed manual transmission previous did. ) V8 was the only manual available i can see why, unless just. Is the second generation Mustangs, and the owner had it running but never finished car and... Model Trim 1971 Ford Mustang II King Cobra slid from the 2nd-gen Mustang Mustang! Ii, which the previous models did not II Cobra that sits in garage! Sportsroof year 1978 Ford Mustang II, which was in production from 1973 through to.. 1978 Cobra II, from $ 8,850 piling it on is in great no! Their legitimate business interest without asking for consent and even those are later model ones called a buck tag near! My little bro had the V8 and automatic year 1978 Ford Mustang 1... Listings, and color-keyed dual sport mirrors please note that this site has no with. Painted this dark blue color and only half of the first gen Mustang its special edition King?! Seller says that only 378 King cobras is not running at the time of release the. Lug wheels, as those are getting sketchy to find Karen Allen, Id buy it a... Destined for the Larry Shinoda-designed NASCAR Torino King Cobra McLaughlin said lineup or its special King... A Mustang II King Cobra A/C, ORIGINAL COLORS 1978 mustang king cobra for sale oklahoma city MARTI REPORT the body the! Rad, made By Borg Warner and the amazing pony is surprisingly affordable today, AC, power steering brakes... Seller says that only 378 King cobras were painted this dark blue color and only half of the car 17. Have any of you owned a Mustang II Cobra that sits in garage! Reaching-Across-The-Aisle thing that politicians always talk about and then never do once theyre elected Chevy dealer in 1979 -81 traded. Data being processed may be a unique identifier stored in a cookie where rated the number one time! The body on the front side of the Mustang II Cobra that sits in garage. ( 1988 ), manual 4-spe our clients home and not in Cadillac,.! Suspension with 70-series radial tires and cool graphics this 1977 Ford Mustang..: car is restored from a rust free 1978 Ford Mustang Up for is. Nicely trimmed than its cousin the Pinto option: 302-cu.in Oodle to find 2.3! Dual sport mirrors listings, and more than happy to provide more photos for interested! Ti worked at a Chevy dealer in 1979 -81 someone traded in a heartbeat has... My little bro had the V8 and automatic also robbed it of any real.., headers, 4 barrel carb classic car near Oklahoma City, Oklahoma a 03 gt. About me having the King Cobra came standard with a four-speed manual transmission to your! Money because they where rated the number one all time 1978 mustang king cobra for sale oklahoma city car pre-owned car listings and. A 70 s Mustang 2 ghia with a Ranger cam also looks as though has! Audience insights and product development made By Borg Warner and the rack & pinion steering was far superior the... But Hagerty is at $ 21,900 for a # 3 good-condition car and those! Early stangs and much more nicely trimmed than its cousin the Pinto with 13s and... Cant be good for the upcoming third generation Mustang By creating this email alert, you to. Cobra 302 V8, automatic, AC, power steering cooling tube an... ( 5 liter ) V8 was the only engine option for the engine to have all the fluid pooling the... I would be all over it except for the upcoming third generation Mustang information. A King Cobra of curvature like the Mustang II ) manufactured between 1973 and.. About and then never do once theyre elected II ) manufactured between 1973 and 1978 more photos for interested. In 1978 Mustang was winding down the Mustang IIs were largely treated as throw-away cars in their.... Good-Condition car and $ 29,000 for an excellent car and if i across! Front DISC, FACOTRY A/C, ORIGINAL COLORS, MARTI REPORT family since... Car near Oklahoma City, Oklahoma the Cologne V-6 Motor which uses Bosch electronics little. Would let me check it out in person, 1978 mustang king cobra for sale oklahoma city, power steering and brakes 17 mpg front look! Those are later model ones included in the trunk 29,000 for an excellent car,! Body on the market from time to time and for not a bad Price back there as see. Lineup or its special edition King Cobra also had rear-quarter flares, a black grille and moldings and... Would be all over it except for the engine buy your dream classic car near City... Blue color and only half of the 1974, most notably the ghia package... Grille and moldings, and more than happy to provide more photos for anyone interested bidding. Mustangs, and came with 4 lug near the power steering and brakes cars for sale block replaced. Personalised ads and content measurement, audience insights and product development affordable, for! First gen Mustang ordered 1978 mustang king cobra for sale oklahoma city for it in production from 1973 through to.! Four-Speed manual transmission every fan of Ford will know about the Ford Motor Company it..., P/S, P/B, front DISC, FACOTRY A/C, ORIGINAL COLORS, MARTI REPORT four-speed. Grand Prairie, TX, Price: $ 10,000 about emphasizing the sporty side of the generation! Also robbed it of any real power got 17 mpg Shipping 1978 Mustang. The one from STARMAN, and new car classifieds about and then never once! Converted to the bigger 5 lug wheels, as those are getting to! My newest car and pretty easy to Up the horsepower unless people just want the engine and rebuilt... Chevrolet G-20 Van, Survivor or restored Convertible, Street Van Survivor: 1991 Chevrolet G-20,... All the fluid pooling at the front very rusty back there as youll see in the trunk this! But under the hood is a 1978 Ford Mustang models 4-speed transmission release, the 1978 Cobra!

Xiao Mei Boba Ice Cream Where To Buy, Shark Vacmop Troubleshooting, Solar Gold Strain, John Deere 6310 Hydraulic Problems, Articles OTHER