good protection CDROM the elements, handles well in the wind. Adult owned and ridden , never dropped! WebWe've got Harley Davidson Electra Glide Ultra Classic touch up paint to help you fix the paint scratches on your vehicle. HD obviously put a lot of thought in the Ultra Classic. condition: excellent View cart for details. QR Code Link to This Post. PaintScratch.com sells 2009 Harley-Davidson touch up paint. While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of the information for this 2009 Harley-Davidson FLHTCU - Ultra Classic Electra Glide, we are not responsible for any errors or omissions contained on these pages. Web2009 Harley-Davidson Touring Ultra Classic Specifications Spec, Photos, and Model Information / / Start Price. Capable of those twisties we all crave as well. Web2009 Harley-Davidson Softail Heritage Softail Classic Reviews, Prices and Specs. spray paint, or brush bottle so you can fix 2009 Harley-Davidson paint yourself. WebAs part of Project RUSHMORE the Harley Ultra Classic model has been redesigned for 2014 and features a new air-cooled High Output Twin Cam 103 Harley engine with more low-end torque and passing power. odometer: 30505 Common search terms include motorcycle paint, touch up paint, motorcycle painting and OEM, custom and classic paint codes, Harley-Davidson FLHTCUI Ultra Classic Motorcycle Paint. border: 0px none; fuel: gas Yea its a Harley Mini Van so what it's got it ALL! If you know your specific color name, paint options are listed below. Thank You. The Tri Glide Ultra Classic will be offered three colors: Vivid Black, Dark Blue Pearl, and Red Hot Sunglo. Performance. 2023 VerticalScope Inc. All rights reserved. This listing is for part or sub-assembly number given below only. You must enable JavaScript to use craigslist. condition: excellent engine displacement (CC): 1600 fuel: gas odometer: 20207 paint color: black title status: clean transmission: manual type: touring. If you have the means to own one of these I strongly state that you will not be dissapointed. Ride & Comfort. WebUSED HARLEY DAVIDSON ULTRA FOR SALE WITH PERFECT BLUE AND SILVER TWO-TONE PAINT! Western Union), cashier checks, money orders, shipping. 2023-04-17 10:42, condition: excellent Web2009 Harley-Davidson Softail Heritage Softail Classic Reviews, Prices and Specs. I was happy before but can tell you the 09 is about 20% smoother. Wow what a Motorcycle. My first upgrade the Stage I with the SE A/C, Tuner, and V&H Big Shot Duals. to deal with. topaintingperformed on motorcycle parts that fit above mentioned brands. Shortly after purchase a vibration started in my foot boards.I find this really annoying but it is much worse on the back .After 40 km my wifes feet are numb and swollen ,even the tour pac vibrates and her back gets sore. All I can sa is this motorcycle is a true pleasure to ride and tour on. USED HARLEY DAVIDSON ULTRA FOR SALE WITH PERFECT BLUE AND SILVER TWO-TONE CL. odometer: 30505 COLOR; Dark Blue Pearl: $345.00: Pewter Pearl: $345.00: Red Hot Sunglo: I never thought I'd be able to ride coast to coast, This Motorcycle enabled me to do it, I Love this Bike!!! it is has all the power you need for touting and then some, I purchased my Ultra in March of 09, after riding a Sportser 04 for 16,000 miles than a 06 Classic Super Glide for 36,000 miles. We paint custom paint sets for your Harley-Davidson Motorcycle. WebWe've got Harley Davidson Electra Glide Ultra Classic FLHTCUI touch up paint to help you fix the paint scratches on your vehicle. White Gold Pearl Tricoat. Over the 4th of July we had ten days to spare, we rode from Ks to Myrtle Beach SC. Color Description. The service department Davidson 2010, Harley Web2009 Harley-Davidson Touring Ultra Classic Specifications Spec, Photos, and Model Information / / Start Price. Not to sure if this is a pro or con? Instead of going to the Harley-Davidson collision shop, use touch up paint and save hundreds of dollars on your 2009 Harley-Davidson paint repair. pittsburgh > Great brakes an good fuel capacity. .table_d2e69 { and parts department are the best and the slaes staff are very knowledgeable. border: 1px none; in this website are for the purpose of reference to productsonly, we do not copybikedesigns that are property The Harley does what it's designed to do very well indeed. WebBlack Denim Black Hole Black Jade Met Black Peace Officer Bronze Armour Charred Crimison Concord Purple Deadwood Green Deadwood Green Denim Firefighter Red Gauntlet Gray Met Jet Black Met Midnight Crimson River Rock Denim Snake Venom Stone Washed Pearl White Sunset Orange Sunset Black Sunset Orange Sunset Fade Black CVO Ultra Classic Electra Glide. Every so often, your bike might need a bit of a touch-up. Web2009 Harley-Davidson Electra Glide Ultra Classic. have great wind protection 244cc more than my old harley & its got plenty of power for touring, harley davidsons defenately got it right this time, one very happy owner. The Harley Engineers did this right. border: 0px none; I looked hard at the street glide and ultra for months and landed on the Ultra. I've returned to motorcycling after 35 years when I sold my Honda 550 Four. Phone: 1-504-818-2334 border-color: #000000; Posted 2023-04-15 16:32, VIN: 1HD1FC4169Y689207 I was surprised on how well the paint matched my car considering that it faded over time. We flew from KS to WI to pick up Harley Excec trade in that had 3500 miles on it. We also stock OEM gas tank and fenders visit our on line store or call us today: WE HAVE THE OEMHARLEY-DAVIDSONGAS TANK &ENDERSYOU ARE LOOKING FOR(619) 752 5950, , COLORMATCH GUARANTEE(or we exchange it free of charge)SUBMIT .table_d2e36 td { All-new chassis and added load capacity are welcomed improvements. My wife who owns her own bike now rides with me again. Its the right color too, Black ! WebSelect Your Harley Davidson's Color (Step One) AutomotiveTouchup paint products are custom mixed to perfectly match the color of your 2008 Harley Davidson All Models using a basecoat/clearcoat system just like factory specs. We have motorcycle touch-up paint for your Harley-Davidson Sportster, V-Rod, Dyna, Softail, Road King, Road Glide, Ultra Classic, Electra Glide, Fat Boy, XL1200, VRod, Night Rod, Street Rod, Night Train, Rocker, Nightster, Sportster Low, Cross Bones, V-Rod Muscle, Tri Glide, Forty Eight, Fat Bob, Blackline, Switchback and more. She loves it so much we bought her a starter bike to learn how to ride. At Harley-Davidson, we have motorcycle touch-up paint to clean up your motorcycle. This dealership is the best I have seen and I travel all over the United States. My wife also loves the seats for riding and the intercom. Find 2009 Harley-Davidson Electra Glide Ultra Classic for sale. I have almost 5000 miles on it and love it. Over all the best Harley I have owned to date.. is up there and you pay dearly for the pleasure of riding a Harley Davidson. Would do business with again!