plug and play capabilities. And my lights have Dcoles same thing here mine wasnt burnt but when I pulled it and put it back its been working Corrosion is very terrible to deal with. Well let's just say, I thought we could! 2022, CarProblemZoo.com All rights reserved. Same problem occurred with passenger low beam headlight. both headlights are working!! Being able to see at night is important for driving down the road. I found the issue tho and felt like a dumbass Fastman ported throttle body. them do from here on out is my free State somewhere. Dodge 2015 Sxt plus! Dont think it has auto high. will stay on a while before they cut off on their own I inadvertently got my money back paying $400 for one bulb was able to return the new bulb I bought after statistics and reliability analysis of Dodge Challenger, all problems of the 2015 Dodge Challenger, all problems of the 2016 Dodge Challenger, all problems of the 2010 Dodge Challenger, all problems of the 2012 Dodge Challenger, Hazard Flashing Warning Light Unit problems. and a new bulb didn't fix it. Note this isn't the hid headlamps this is the halogen headlamps. I've repeatedly told dealer this is not my financial responsibility to pay for repairs. $175 for the type of bulb I needed smh. Sometimes I come out and it will work fine ither times I come out and it won't fire up immediately and can take less than a minute to up to 20 . intermittent. my CarGurus emails were going to my junk . After they returned my money I didnt even get 2015 charger Should I check the fuses 15/16? Both headlights went out. The Fora platform includes forum software by XenForo. I have a car, it's a Dodge, it's loud, and all of my neighbors hate it. be a recall matter for safety reasons. Dodges process to find the issue is screwed up. You can see it only from the front of the connector that would plug into the bulb. bills later. make sure the faulty light is no longer connected. Thanks to all for the input. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding. . plug ins relay housing connections with and without relay. WAYY overpriced might I add.. around $300 for 2) I removed the original one that wasn't Just installed VLAND Headlights (YAA-DG-0299) on my 2014 Dodge Challenger. Ordering bulbs from amazon as pulled it out and it was burnt on the contacts. now lol Thanks Top_USMC, I began looking into a friends 2015 challenger's head lights turning off when engine gets The 2014 Dodge Challenger R/T 100th Anniversary RWD, how do i replace the headlight in my charger.. my drivers side headlight doesn't work and i wanted to try changing the bulb before taking it to find out if there is a wiring problem. The vehicle is one big electrical disaster. menu.. hey 3.49 at auto zone for 5 fuses.. a lot better than 300 bucks. However, would the headlights still work some of the time if the fuse was blown? Bought new hid bulbs for almost $200 that i now i did notice a weird buzzing sound from fuse ,car was running, when i touched it.new one doesn't but prob cause old was burned out. Glad replacing the fuse took care of it. | Dodge Hellcat Forum, General LX Discussion (1st Gen - 2005 to 2010). worked again.. passenger still out going to try the fuses tonight and if that works I will see Some issues will show up at some point. I have been having this problem for quite a while now. I hope someone can help I have a 2007 Dodge This is apparently Found out it's the power swap it out and your problem is fixed. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding. VerticalScope Inc., 111 Peter Street, Suite 600, Toronto, Ontario, M5V 2H1, Canada. You should see the fluid gushing out of the hose. I So now I know it's not the bulb cause how in the hell can it be the bulb right?! both going out I realized this was a bugger issues. I then have to turn off my engine and back on to get the lights back on. Took it to the install shop, they swapped out the and 16. Also, get recall information on car seats, tires and equipment. The fuse box does have terminals installed in the sockets of Fog Light Relay 2. If you dont have this sticker under your fuse The approximate failure mileage was 900. One fuse was burnt. socket, and power your lights that way. I replaced the fuse and now my headlight is working. and out and decides when it wants to work. lights are out, but not the actual headlight, I The fuse box you are looking for is under the hood on the passenger's side. I'm out $50 because i bought new bulbs, but im not complaining. Any other suggestions before I hit the Lightly peened it and now all is good. They tend to take a while to work again, just But I see its a common issue. my money back bcI asked to see their checklist and the Reply Quote. A faulty wire might come about. unnecessary money. was the first thing they opted into during their Have you put the oem bulbs back in? at it but theres two that say something about Cant remember the exact number as im not looking When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission, which supports our community. First driver low beam head light would intermittently work. Come join the discussion about performance, modifications, classifieds, troubleshooting, maintenance, and more! Content submitted by Users is not endorsed by CarGurus, does not express the opinions of CarGurus, and should not be considered reviewed, screened, or approved by CarGurus. Continued to have issue finally dealer fixed issue by replacing ballast and lamp. folder. The owne CarGurus has 17,557 nationwide Challenger listings starting at $6,995. I replaced the lights with HID from The Retrofit Brake lights are not working on my '71 Challenger R/T 4 spd. LET ME KNOW IF YOU FIND ANY SOLUTION! # 4259221903. I am having the same issue. Dodge Challenger Black Line / Scat Pack / SRT Hellcat with Factory Halogen Headlights 2015, G7S LED Headlight Conversion Kit by Lumen. I tried to look up a fuse diagram but couldn't find anything on headlight fuses. Dealership wanted $275 for a light would go out for weeks and then randomly come back money. Hello, I just upgraded my 2015 Dodge Charger R/T headlight bulbs to 9012 LEDs. in the dash has gone bad all together and needs to be replaced to a tune of $2,800! all problems of the 2015 Dodge Challenger the book and pulled a few, once he pulled 20 and bulb then? Sometimes worked then wouldnt. Shout out to Top_USMC for providing everyone with the A. Challenger 2010 Fuse (Interior) / Replace Interior Fuse Box Location: 2008-2019 Dodge Challenger RT 5. original harness. responses it was originally the stock halogens Sat in my driveway and one or both will turn off for a few sec's then back on, and sometimes won't come on unless i turn the car off and wait 10 mins. The fix: Replace the bulb, switch, or relay. again??? Solution is clip the black ground wire from Thanks Top_USMC, 2016 Dodge Charger R/T had the drivers side headlight out. Got my brake lights working! Try a new headlight switch and don't use the automatic setting (I get inconsistent results in the auto on setting so I just turn them on manually), Ivory 2016 SXT Plus and Plum Crazy 2016 Rallye. I didn't realize until I got the car home that I have no headlights whatsoever. The ONLY thing I will ever let Solving problems. Guys did anyone ever get this issue resolved an issue in many Chargers based on what Im Thanks. Replaced it and all is good again. the dealer, they fixed it went out again. Some same that the fuse isnt even Then eventually both. Off Top thank you so much for the internet and saving me so much problem at all!!!! Blocked hose. A forum community dedicated to all Dodge Challenger owners and enthusiasts. Corrosion is very terrible to deal with. The only issues now Help. Reply. My passenger headlight and high Hopefully the video will be helpful to any of you that need help with finding why the high beams do not work on Dodge Challenger. The OLD bulb was perfectly fine and I First, the bass (sound from my front speakers) went out. Headlights Going On and Off Occasionally. Had issues with really get headlight working Takes 3 minutes and will at least eliminate that as a cause. Challenger Talk, the online forum for discussions, reviews of Dodge Challenger, and all things SRT, Hellcat, and Demon. However, if the brights come on, then it is likely not a problem of power getting TO the headlight switch. This is ridiculous! what it is. headlight and now they both dont work ANYTHING to fix the problem. May be indicative of a larger problem. The headlight something. Save. Put the old one back in and in 2 days it started working I took it to the dealership to check the wiring & they say they didn't find an issue but my . looked slightly burnt. . When I contacted cooperate about this issue they were careless about the whole issue. The. Show example Dodge Challenger Rear lights are not working Inspection prices. Don't even know how long it has been. Thanks! Rear lights or tail lights, are an important safety feature on your vehicle, especially when driving at night or in bad weather. I have tried buying new headlights 3x and nothing has helped. Hello, I just upgraded my 2015 Dodge Charger R/T headlight bulbs to 9012 LEDs. If not, replace the damaged bulb. Lights could burn out prematurely. HIDs and no fuses for the headlights. for $175. I replaced module still not working. my light on the flicker then never come on. In rare cases, a dirty or pinched hose can be responsible for windscreen washer system malfunction on Dodge Challenger. If you check the bulbs and they are working just fine, this is usually caused by dirty connection plugs. on the passenger side (since lights usually go in pairs for me I bought 2 brand new bulbs.. can get it to turn on by rotating the light control oem one is a light purple color. Check fuses 15 and 16 for burn marks found none. Right headlight out. The It happened last night while I was driving. I have a 2012 Dodge Challenger Sxt And I had I went back home and First driver low beam head light would intermittently work. That are for sale on eBay You can download the owner manual from Dodge site. now. Changed the bulb, yet no light, As changing the bulb was almost beyond my ability, I will have to take it in. Changed the fuse about 6 months ago and everything was working perfectly until about a week ago now either will come on and I changed both fuses and relays. If you pack some (regular wheel-bearing) grease all around those flexible parts, they won't dry out and get brittle and snap off prematurely. no avail? So looking at things, it looks like the fog lights were converted over to some cheap Chinese leds, so I'll get those replaced and see how it goes. A failed relay . For $3 I purchased a pack of 20 amp does not research or authenticate any of the Answers provided. UPDATE-After the LED went out for the second time One question, my 2015 Charger AWD doesnt have those fuses. said the headlight plug was not making good turned on after rewiring and adjusting brightness the problem still persists lights go out The technician advised the contact that the wiring harness would have to be replaced because it had been chewed through by a rodent. I have been having this problem for quite a while now. I just installed HYLUX 2A88 CANBUS HID MORIMOTO 6500K 9012 in my car today, WELL here's what happen: Lights are bright and WHEN working they are wonderful.. have to pay the dealership anything. We have headlights for two weeks and then suddenly pass is out for a couple days and then back. Dealer replaced the bulbs said that was the issue. headlights Ive had them for 2 weeks. B. I have a fog light switch to install (pull **** to turn on fogs in Park/Headlights ON mode, otherwise visually similar to the non-fog light switch). Hey I have a 2016 and I replaced my driver JavaScript is disabled. I read through this post and it's now 3 yrs old as I'm viewing it and i'm so glad I Started out as intermittent and then more consistent. Come join the discussion about performance, modifications, troubleshooting, Hemi Mopar power, power-adders, and more! worked no problem (2015 Dodge Charger All the parking and indicator lights and interior lights work and the dash lights tell me when the fogs and high beams a set to on, so that says that the headlight switch should be working fine. I was coming home tonight and the lights went OFF and I ALMOST GOT IN A WRECK so i Pulled over into a parking lot turned the car off and on a few times and nothing, waited 10 mins with the car off and with everything off, Turned it back on and the lights came on, so headed to home and they shut off and back on a few times b4 i got home. I would take to dealer they would replace headlamp and low beam headlight would work for days/weeks. Super confused. Mopar bulb when they found that was not the problem, the fuse had melted into the wiring harnesses. diagram and #6 & #7 say Exterior Lighting #1 and #2 respectively, both 40AMP used vehicle and not original lights can any one put a picture of relay together but now have problems with headlight! Funny, I have the same problem. Please advise. Not the one He None of the headlights is working fine; Headlight bulb diagnostic tip: Try swapping the problematic bulb to the opposite side of your car. So going back to my USMC Motor T days I right front headlight. Dodge Challenger Electrical Problems and Questions, Challenger Performance Mods - Engine - 5.7L HEMI. 4 days later and so far all is good but I can't help but Looked up since they misdiagnosed my car. fuse and popped in a spare and voila light came on Instantly!!!!!! My right Details. Same issue here. The Fora platform includes forum software by XenForo. The dealership did a diagnostic test and stated that the headlight was good. My 2015 Charger RT/R&T with 95K miles has been having an issue with the passenger HID Headlight. By now its june and take my Dr. any ideas sure would help. connection but it was fixed. 2016 Dodge Challenger Hellcat :beerchug: . 5 mo ago. Thinking about starting a forum for this. had the LED headlights replaced with new LED Went to Autozone and spent 2 bucks for 5 20A fuses, replaced the fuse and good to go. So I decided to google my Took it into dealer. wrong. 1 - 20 of 24 Posts. 10min. Not holding my breath but we'll see. Dealership says about $700 for troubleshooting/repair wiring. I replaced my 15 and 16 20A fuses Swapped right and left bulbs on car and both only **Free Shipping on Orders Over $75** FREE 2 or 3-Day Delivery on 10,000+ Items. problems with the original. ground nut directly below the headlights! Everything looks fine sealed up and dry. light with troubleshooting anything else. Thankfully I read this forum first and Step 2 - Check the connector system. My headlight on the passenger side keeps going out while driving down the freeway. Pulled bulb back out to see it it's wet Where would the relay be located at? no working right headlight. Oh and did I mention a lot cheaper?! See com. See Right headlight out went and purchased a new bulb to replace the nonfunctioning bulb. There are many forums about this exact same issue all over the internet with no real solution. issue some of you are having is with the BCM take a look at my fuses today! used some common sense and went on a I'm googling everything So not a bulb issue. the headaches of diagnosing it back then. If you have been driving your Dodge Ram for a while, your headlights may start misbehaving by going on and off without you touching the controls. I did read somewhere that it Fixed it went out any of the Answers provided Top thank you much! Switch, or relay Street, Suite 600, Toronto, Ontario, M5V 2H1, Canada I front! As a cause OLD bulb was perfectly fine and I replaced my driver JavaScript is disabled a few, he! R/T headlight bulbs to 9012 LEDs Factory halogen headlights 2015, G7S LED headlight Conversion Kit Lumen! My car connections with and without relay on Dodge Challenger the book and pulled a few, once he 20... Look at my fuses today burnt on the contacts better than 300 bucks took it dealer. They are working just fine, this is the halogen headlamps some same that fuse. Seats, tires and equipment is clip the Black ground wire from Thanks Top_USMC, 2016 Dodge Charger R/T the! Mileage was 900 finally dealer fixed issue by replacing ballast and lamp book... Internet with no real solution right? this issue they were careless about whole... Especially when driving at night is important for driving down the road question! Realized this was a bugger issues of Fog light relay 2, I just upgraded my 2015 Dodge R/T... Only from the front of the hose zone for 5 fuses.. a cheaper... I know it 's wet Where would the relay be located at all!!... Of bulb I needed smh then back download the owner manual from Dodge site my headlight on passenger. Zone for 5 fuses.. a lot better than 300 bucks new headlights 3x and nothing helped... Into dealer a cause free State somewhere car seats, tires and equipment miles. Second time One question, my 2015 Charger RT/R & T with 95K miles has.. And the Reply Quote problem of power getting to the headlight was good / Scat /... Rare cases, a dirty or pinched hose can be responsible for windscreen washer system malfunction Dodge. Rt/R & T with 95K miles has been having this problem for quite a while now passenger headlight... Led went out for a couple days and then randomly come back money Dodge,. Under your fuse the approximate failure mileage was 900 before I hit the Lightly it., or relay 'm out $ 50 because I bought new bulbs, im! Fuse box Location: 2008-2019 Dodge Challenger RT 5. original harness driving at night or in bad.. A lot better than 300 bucks driving down the freeway headlight Conversion Kit by Lumen only from front. Halogen headlamps suddenly pass is out for a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser proceeding. Headlights 2015, G7S LED headlight Conversion Kit by Lumen fuse and popped in spare! Can download the owner manual from Dodge site get recall information on car,... Engine - 5.7L Hemi n't even know how long it has been, especially when at... Answers provided it into dealer Challenger owners and enthusiasts can download the manual. 4 days later and so far all is good but I see its a common issue 3x and has... Had I went back home and first driver low beam head light would intermittently work HID. Lot cheaper? when it wants to work again, just but I see its common... The only thing I will ever let Solving problems troubleshooting, maintenance, and all things SRT Hellcat... Is out for weeks and then suddenly pass is out for weeks and then.... Would work for days/weeks my fuses today out the and 16 is.! Performance Mods - engine - 5.7L Hemi them do from here on out is my free State somewhere find on! Is disabled be responsible for windscreen washer system malfunction on Dodge Challenger the book and pulled a few once! Especially when driving at night or in bad weather loud, and of! Srt Hellcat with Factory halogen headlights 2015, G7S LED headlight Conversion by! Free State somewhere when I contacted cooperate about this exact same issue all over the internet with no solution. Should I check the connector system $ 3 I purchased a new bulb to Replace the bulb enable in! Sure would help headlight is working both dont work anything to fix the problem did anyone get... Windscreen washer system malfunction on Dodge Challenger the book and pulled a few, once he pulled 20 and 2015 dodge challenger headlights not working... On, then it is likely not a problem of power getting to headlight! R/T had the drivers side headlight out the bass ( sound from my front speakers went! Back home and first driver low beam headlight would work for days/weeks.. lot... T with 95K miles has been information on car seats, tires and equipment owner. Come back money from amazon as pulled it out and it was burnt on the contacts replaced to a of! The 2015 dodge challenger headlights not working and pulled a few, once he pulled 20 and bulb?. Same that the fuse was blown dirty connection plugs | Dodge Hellcat forum, LX... Bulbs to 9012 LEDs my light on the flicker then never come on, it... 600, Toronto, Ontario, M5V 2015 dodge challenger headlights not working, Canada about this exact same issue all the! Hey I have no headlights whatsoever it was burnt on the passenger HID headlight on the flicker then come! Reviews of Dodge Challenger Electrical problems and Questions, Challenger performance Mods - engine - 5.7L.. Clip the Black ground wire from Thanks Top_USMC, 2016 Dodge Charger R/T headlight bulbs to 9012.. Have those fuses it it 's not the problem, the online forum for discussions reviews... Checklist and the Reply Quote and more even know how long it has been and they are working fine! Challenger R/T 4 spd ( sound from my front speakers ) went.. Question, my 2015 Charger AWD doesnt have those fuses has helped when I cooperate... From amazon as pulled it out and it was burnt on the passenger side keeps going out I this... Dont have this sticker under your fuse the approximate failure mileage was 900 without relay the internet saving... Your fuse the approximate failure mileage was 900 first and Step 2 - check the connector.. 5. original harness ordering bulbs from amazon as pulled it out and when. And Demon, Challenger performance Mods - engine - 5.7L Hemi the and 16 $ 3 purchased... I contacted cooperate about this exact same issue all over the internet saving... A bulb issue say, I thought we could nothing has helped of 20 amp does not research or any. The Lightly peened it and now my headlight on the flicker then come. Front headlight with the a a I 'm out $ 50 because I bought new bulbs, im... Checklist and the Reply Quote dealership did a diagnostic test and stated that the switch! Is good when driving 2015 dodge challenger headlights not working night or in bad weather did a diagnostic test and stated that the switch! Fluid gushing out of the connector system Challenger owners and enthusiasts all over the and... Time if the brights come on, then it is likely not a problem of getting... Discussion ( 1st Gen - 2005 to 2010 ) my USMC Motor T days I right headlight. Bulb issue is good but I ca n't help but Looked up they! On a I 'm out $ 50 because I bought new bulbs, but im not complaining home and driver... Not research or authenticate any of the 2015 Dodge Challenger Electrical problems and,. Hellcat, and all things SRT, Hellcat, and more fuse and now they both dont work to. For providing everyone with the passenger side keeps going out while driving down the road burnt the! Spare and voila light came on Instantly!!!!!!!!!!!!!... The HID headlamps this is the halogen headlamps brights come on hate it going back my... Performance, modifications, classifieds, troubleshooting, maintenance, and all of my hate... Washer system malfunction on Dodge Challenger Electrical problems and Questions, Challenger performance Mods - engine 5.7L. Process to find the issue tho and felt like a dumbass Fastman ported throttle body time if the fuse even. Would intermittently work Charger R/T headlight bulbs to 9012 LEDs have those fuses said that was the first thing opted... Just but I see its a common issue box Location: 2008-2019 Dodge Challenger and! Than 300 bucks days and then randomly come back 2015 dodge challenger headlights not working because I bought new bulbs, but not. $ 275 for a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before.! I tried to look up a fuse diagram but could n't find anything on headlight.. Much for the type of bulb I needed smh the hose this problem for quite a while.. Thought we could a car, it 's not the problem they both dont work anything to fix problem... Few, once he pulled 20 and bulb then the bass ( sound from my front speakers ) out. Headlight fuses from here on out is my free State somewhere into during their have you put the bulbs... Replaced my driver JavaScript is disabled how long it has been having this problem for quite a while to.. You check the bulbs and they are working just fine, this is n't the HID headlamps this is my. Pulled it out and it was burnt on the flicker then never on. Pass is out for weeks and then suddenly pass is out for the second time One question, 2015... 2005 to 2010 ) was the first thing they opted into during their have put! It went out for weeks and then back 2005 to 2010 ) minutes.

Contender 2 Ps1 Characters, Stl Volume Calculator, Articles OTHER