This item from this seller is not eligible for Cash on Delivery (COD) on checkout. Take full advantage of our site features by enabling JavaScript. But it was definitely worth the wait. Rarely do I regard a fragrance as such but, this is a devilishly wonderful work of abstract art; deep, dark, octopus ink black deliciousness. Try using a different browser or disabling ad blockers. WebOne of the rarest heritage breeds of hogs, the Black Hog is listed by the American Livestock Breeds Conservatory as endangered with fewer than 300 breeding hogs registered today. Sprigiona note di incenso e fumo forte che, sorprendentemente, riescono ad essere meravigliosamente avvolgenti senza risultare mai invadenti. Extrait de Parfum Formato: 30 ml Naso: Alessandro Gualtieri Famiglia olfattiva: legnosa, aromatica Note olfattive: cannabis, note verdi, resine, legno, caff, tabacco, incenso, oud Per: lui e lei Persistenza: alta Scia: alta Questa fragranza il risultato del processo di ricerca per ispirare una beatitudine temporale di benessere. WebBlack Afgano By ARO-FAC 100ML - Long Lasting Masculine Perfume for Men. 19962023, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. From handmade pieces to vintage treasures ready to be loved again, Etsy is the global marketplace for unique and creative goods. Good news! WebNasomatto Black Afgano Parfum | FragranceNet.com Shop for Nasomatto. I buy this for my father and he love it so much . WebBlack Afgano Nasomatto. Produced by hand in small batches at the Nasomatto laboratory. What creates the illusion of these interloped places where one loses oneself in the clandestine vapors, are all these balsamic notes associated with the tobacco and herbaceous effluents. AFGANO Unisex Perfume EDP Spray Amber Smoky Oud Wood | Musculine Fragrance 50ml, Year of the Tiger Shave Soap (4oz) - by Hendrix Classics & Co, Dog name ID Tag, Afghan hound, Personalized, Engraved, Handmade, Charm, Ciondolo in argento con sagoma di cane razza Levriere Afgano, con girocollo Luce, EM5 AFGANO | Excellent Niche Perfume (Men) 50ml, Ciondolo in argento a cerchio grande con sagoma di cane razza Levriere Afgano Lu, HEMANI Fleurs Perfume Black Affair for Men 30mL, Discontinued dua cologne Hades Elixir 1 Oz Bottle used mens cologne, Year of the Tiger Aftershave Splash / EDT Cologne (100ml) - by Hendrix Classics, Curse Of Anubis (Black Batch color) x 1 oz, Variety Assortment Lily Sugar'n Cream Yarn 100 Percent Cotton Solids and Ombres, Year of the Tiger EDP / Parfum / Extrait (2oz) - by Hendrix Classics & Co, Black Kabul EDP Perfume By Fragrance World Clive Dorris Collection 30 ML, Leave feedback about your eBay search experience - opens in new window or tab. Black afgano is the best i picked up NOTES Top: Undisclosed Middle: Undisclosed Black Afgano Eau De Parfum Unisex 50ml/ 1.7oz. Similar to Kilian's Pure Oud, except it doesn't fall apart after drying down. This calming and thoughtful scent begins with soft and earthy green top notes, and travels into a masculine blend of coffee and tobacco. Web31 Likes, 0 Comments - parfmerievim (@parfumerievim) on Instagram: "Black Afgano Nasomatto EDP Parfm 30 ml. WebBlack Afgano By ARO-FAC 100ML - Long Lasting Masculine Perfume for Men. Our payment security system encrypts your information during transmission. It lasts forever on your skin but no one can smell it after an hour unless they're super close to you. Although SEG only permits slugs on our ranges, we have birdshot, buckshot, as well as slugs rounds, available in .410, 20 and 12 gauge. Beef Brisket (Texas/Arkansas) 7.90. Destinato ai caratteri forti, lextrait de parfum si fa notare per la sua intensit. Added Extras. WebBlack Afgano Nasomatto un profumo persistente dalle note decise. Long-lasting - Some people want long-lasting perfume because it allows them to stay fresh all day long; This is especially helpful for people who have busy lives and don't have time to reapply perfume often. Persistenza: alta Wet or Dry. Formato: 30 ml WebBlack Afgano is a calming and thoughtful scent that begins with soft and earthy green top notes. Free shipping. The NAS set Nasomatto is an experimental olfactory platform founded by Alessandro Gualtieri. Almost choked my wife out of the house when I did, but it has the nice dark, woody, earthy scent I enjoy. WebBlack Afgano Amairah 100 ML Fragrances Festive Concentrated Perfume Oil 69.00 USD Nasomatto BLACK AFGANO EXTRAIT DE PARFUM 1ML/0.03 OZ 15.00 USD 45.00 USD Designer Nasomatto TREND Fragrantica Trends is a relative value that shows the interest of Fragrantica members in this fragrance over time. Black Afgano News In the Dark, Dark WebBlack Afgano - Imported / Alcohol Free / Concentrated Fragrance Oil (456) $13.00 FREE shipping 15mL Black Afgano Type Parfum Oil Extrait (0.5 US FL OZ) (1.9k) $64.99 FREE shipping Oil Perfumery Impression of Nasomatto - Black Afgano - 10 ml (2k) $16.93 Black Afgano by Nmato Type from From Scentville EDP Spray (964) $25.98 Im not sure if they have an axe to grind with Nasamotto, but out of all my scents, this gets the most compliments. This calming and thoughtful scent begins with soft and earthy green top notes, and travels into a masculine blend of coffee and tobacco. Ribs (3 Bone) 9.50. Parfum Extract Spray 1 oz Skip Navigation Join our Subscription Club, as low as $6.95/month Become a FragranceNet.com VIP Sign In/ Order This seductive blend of honey-sweet peach, delicate freesia Rose, Nutmeg, Vanilla, Agarwood Oud, Guaiac Wood, Sandalwood, Benzoin, Ambergris, Leather, Coriander Cilantro. Starts out sharp medicinal/fruit candy, settles into a sweet, slightly smoky groove. Ribs (3 Bone) 9.50. If you can stand the first 30 minutes, you might just love it too! Si consiglia di controllare l'elenco degli ingredienti del prodotto direttamente sulla confezione a causa di potenziali modifiche. WebNasomatto Black Afgano Parfum | FragranceNet.com Shop for Nasomatto. Great! French Fries (Big Boy) 7.25. We also created 2.6 million jobs in the U.S.enough to employ the entire city of Houston, TX! "The fragrance aims to evoke the best quality of Hashish. Your email address will not be published. Please try again. Este completat de tonuri de rin i de lemn, amestecate cu tutun i cu aroma amar a cafelei prjite. Original Price $9.84 17.60. WebBlack Hog triple. It's sad that the beastly sillage everyone talks about is really just a myth. 30.00. Its intense composition blends with spicy accords for a unisex fragrance that will please all lovers of fragrance with a woody amber trail. Wet or Dry. Fragrance - Women are attracted to men who are successful and confident, and Black Afgano allows you to exude both of these qualities; With Black Afgano, you will be able to attract the woman of your dreams and have the relationship you always wanted. Add to cart 124,00 Available Black Afgano | 4 ml. $42.90. This bottle of perfume is part of the project Nasomatto. Le note non convenzionali del profumo sono evocate da hashish di qualit e accordi di cannabis, che inebrieranno i tuoi sensi. - Naso: Alessandro Gualtieri FragranceNet.com offers Nasomatto Black Afgano perfume in various sizes, all at discount prices. Lestratto di profumo Nasomatto Black Afgano in grado di provocare un effetto euforico. Este completat de tonuri de rin i de lemn, amestecate cu tutun i cu aroma amar a cafelei prjite. Captcha failed to load. Save black afgano to get e-mail alerts and updates on your eBay Feed. The truth is that such an extraction simply does not exist. It is the result of a quest to arouse the effects of temporary bliss. The result of a quest to arouse the effects of temporary bliss. Reviewed in the United Arab Emirates on 4 February 2023, not long lasting and not the black afgano sent. Number of bids and bid amounts may be slightly out of date. They combine with an earthy/wood/incense that is just heaven. In the top, an overdose of raspberry that rests on a base composed of modern woody notes like ambrox. Black Afgano By ARO-FAC 100ML - Long Lasting Masculine Perfume for Men. WebBlack Afgano Nasomatto. smell like Hashesh but beautiful. Nasomatto Black Afgano Extrait de Parfum 30 ml - 1.0 fl.oz. 4 BONES. The black colored perfume is a study in how to arouse the effects of temporary bliss, without all the side effects. Produced by hand This calming and thoughtful scent begins with soft and earthy green top notes, and travels into a masculine blend of coffee and tobacco. Not for reasons of propriety or morality (the olfactory police, thank God, do not exist). Pit Ham. To know more about returns and refunds, please consult Terms and Conditions of Sales, section 6 Right to and period of withdrawal. Love this scent. And a rather lightweight one at that. Esenele ntunecate, de lemn de agar i de tmie, transport compoziia n interiorul unui salon arbesc de fumat. , , . Your email address will not be published. WebBlack Afgano is warm and delicious, there is an intoxicating resinous depth with the gentle smokiness. $8.36, $9.84 Mysterious aroma - People are drawn to mysterious things, and this product allows you to take advantage of that; It can allow you to get what you want in life by creating a sense of intrigue around you. WebFind Black Rifle Coffee near me! Etsy uses cookies and similar technologies to give you a better experience, enabling things like: Detailed information can be found in Etsys Cookies & Similar Technologies Policy and our Privacy Policy. Don't get the hashish vibe from it, but I do get a dark swampy feeling. WebCheck out our selection of 5.56, .223, .308, 6.5 Creedmoor, 7.6239, 7.62x54R, .300 Blackout and others. Nothing special. Does shopping on Etsy help support small businesses? 3.0 (5) AED4900 Save 5% with coupon Get it as soon as tomorrow, 27 Feb Fulfilled by Amazon - FREE Shipping BLACK AFGANO PRIVEE COUTURE COLLECTION 30ML UNISEX 3.6 (16) AED2874 10% extra discount with Citibank Get it as soon as tomorrow, 27 Feb Fulfilled by Amazon - Smells like toyssome juvenile smell, like some fragrance meant to please children or a fragrance like children or like play-dough. Alcohol. Black Afgano is meant to capture some of the scent qualities and all of the effects of the herb: smoky, smooth and deep; a mellow yet deep and distinct fragrance high. Dries down almost exactly to CHKoudra's Rare Wood, but weaker. There are no questions yet, be the first to ask something for this product. WebBlack Afgano Amairah 100 ML Fragrances Festive Concentrated Perfume Oil 69.00 USD Nasomatto BLACK AFGANO EXTRAIT DE PARFUM 1ML/0.03 OZ 15.00 USD 45.00 USD Designer Nasomatto TREND Fragrantica Trends is a relative value that shows the interest of Fragrantica members in this fragrance over time. Call us for assistance or to place an order on (+39) 015 828 3008, Write for assistance or to place an order at the number (+39) 3921142418, Do you have any questions or special requests? It gets better with each delightful spritz, especially in the cooler weatherextraordinary and unique. Free US ship on orders over $59. 3 Ribs, 1 smoked meat, chicken, cornbread + choice of 2 sides. Best Price in Nigeria Fast Delivery & Cash on delivery Available. I tempi di consegna sono puramente informativi, sono stati calcolati sulla base dei tempi di consegna dei corrieri. Waves breaking white, the air fresh with sea salt and spray. WebBLACK AFGANO EDP 100ML ( 0 customer reviews) 176 sold . 5.000 : : : 100 : : , , Add to wishlist Compare Was riding in the car with a friend and they stated a strong mary-jane smell coming from me, I laughed. It's a most incredible scent but the lack of sillage is a deal breaker for me especially at this price for just one ounce. Copyright 1995-2023 eBay Inc. All Rights Reserved. Black Afgano Cologne by Nasomatto, Launched in 2016, Black Afgano is a warm and woodsy mens fragrance created by Alessandro Gualtieri . 2023 Luckyscent Inc. All Rights Reserved. Per: lui e lei Turning off personalized advertising opts you out of these sales. Learn more in our Privacy Policy., Help Center, and Cookies & Similar Technologies Policy. Lestratto di profumo Nasomatto Black Afgano in grado di provocare un effetto euforico. Smells nothing like hashish, weed, or any other controlled substance; really more like church incense. Yes, close to the sticky residue left on a screen or the bottom of a pipe, but with something extra. Enjoy safe shopping online with Jumia. Free shipping for many products! containsBlack Afgano, Pardonand Blamage. In all honesty if you want to smell like weed there is a much cheaper way to attain that scent. 6.60. Many sellers on Etsy offer personalized, made-to-order items. Just kind of plain and not for me. If you're a lover of light, bright and airy fragrances, then you'll want to stop reading right aboutnow. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. WebCheck out our selection of 5.56, .223, .308, 6.5 Creedmoor, 7.6239, 7.62x54R, .300 Blackout and others. Skip to the beginning of the images gallery, woody , ambery, cinnamon, coffee, incense, raspberry, tobacco, violet, agarwood, amber, ambrox, animalic, balm, cedar, gayac wood, gurjum balm, musk, tonka, vanilla. Somewhat intriguing; not manly at all, or even adult. 4 BONES. WebBlack Afgano (Made in K.S.A) - 12ML Brand New $150.00 dearmusk (781) 100% or Best Offer Free shipping from United Arab Emirates Sponsored Ether Perfumes Concentrated Perfume OilsWorldwide Top Sellers 100g Can Attar Brand New $39.99 to $75.00 Save up to 15% when you buy more Buy It Now Top Rated Plus Free shipping theoudstore (7,237) 98.4% Package Size: 25cm x 32cm x 5cm (9.84in x 12.60in x 1.97in). Ard Al Zaafaran collection Perfumes Oriental Arabian Perfume Sprays AUTENTIC, BLACK AFGANO By Fragrance World Perfume Oil- Longlasting Perfume Oil- 10ml, - NASOMATTO Black Afgano Extrait De Parfum, Black Afgano Extrait de parfum (Pure Perfume) By Nasomatto, Black Afgano by Nasomatto Extrait de parfum (Pure Perfume) 1 oz for Men, - Black Afgano by Nasomatto Extrait de parfum (Pure Perfume) 1 oz for Men, Ether Perfumes Concentrated Perfume OilsWorldwide Top Sellers 100g Can Attar, Nasomatto Afgano Extrait de Parfum Spray 30ml - Black Authentic, - Nasomatto Afgano Extrait de Parfum Spray 30ml - Black Authentic, Black Afgano - Imported / Alcohol Free / Concentrated Fragrance Oil, Nasomatto Perfume / Fragrances - Various EMPTY Bottles, Black Afgano Extrait De Parfum (pure Perfume) 1 Oz For Men, Blk Afgano EDP Perfume By Fragrance World 60 MLSuper Rich Niche UAE Version, Perfume Private Fragrance Collection Black Kabul Afghan Scent Dubai Amber Oud, Al Sunnah Perfumes - 10 from 33.00 + FREE UK Mainland Shipping*, Customs services and international tracking provided, Al Sunnah Perfumes - Traditional & Designer Fragrance Oil 10ml +FREE UK SHIPPING, VIP Car Air Freshener Perfume Fragrance 550 Nasomatto Black Afgano. WebAn opaque black water is captured in a bottle made in Italy, with a cap made of burnt oak wood in reference to the resin that is burnt and slowly consumed. Pit Ham. 30 BLACK AFGANO by NASOMATTO, Black Afgano Nasomatto Concentrated Perfume Oil Rich Flavour Fresh Perfume Oil 500 Ml By Usama Perfumes I Al Hafiz Oud, Pardon by Nasomatto for Men - Extrait de Parfum, 30 ml, Rose Garden Black Afgano Eau de Parfum 50 ml for Men, BLACK AFGHANO EAU DE PARFUM BY DHAMMA PERFUMES, Inspired By Black Afgano Origin Perfume Oil for men and Women 6ml, Swiss Arabian Shaghaf Oud Unisex Eau De Perfume, 75 ml. ARO FAC Vibes EDP 100ml | Best Party Perfume for Girls and Boys will Love | Best Perfume Gift for Husband | Best Perfume Gift for Girl friends | Best gift for Wedding Couple, Aro Fac Orchid-14 Eau de Parfum 100 ml By Dhamma Perfumes, BLACK AFGANO PRIVEE COUTURE COLLECTION 30ML UNISEX, ARO FAC DE BLUE EDP 100 ML - Long Lasting Perfume for Arabian Women, Aro FAC AVENTUR-NICHE EDP Perfume for Men (Unisex) 100 ml. $74.25, $99.00 WebBlack Afgano - Imported / Alcohol Free / Concentrated Fragrance Oil (456) $13.00 FREE shipping 15mL Black Afgano Type Parfum Oil Extrait (0.5 US FL OZ) (1.9k) $64.99 FREE shipping Oil Perfumery Impression of Nasomatto - Black Afgano - 10 ml (2k) $16.93 Black Afgano by Nmato Type from From Scentville EDP Spray (964) $25.98 WebBuy Black Afgano Perfume Online. We will make a confirmation and resend you a new one. Fill out the requested information. This bottle of perfume is part of the project Nasomatto. Don't really see what all the hype is about? retailers. Black Afgano News In the Dark, Dark Your email address will not be published. The fragrance aims to evoke the best quality of Hashish. Preparati a unesperienza straordinaria che non per tutti. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we dont use a simple average. 6.60. Tap on the category links below for the associated return window and exceptions (if any) for returns. WebNasomatto Black Afgano Parfum | FragranceNet.com Shop for Nasomatto. For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Javascript in your browser. Imperium EDP Perfume By Fragrance World 100 Ml- US SELLER - FREE SHIPPING. Required fields are marked *. The only fragrance in the range where Alessandro has listed the notes Oud and the finest form of Hashish. Black Afgano Nasomatto by Swiss Arabian EDP 30ml. The fragrance aims to evoke the best quality of Hashish. This type of data sharing may be considered a sale of information under California privacy laws. 0,00 . Required fields are marked *. Due to the natural ingredients and the concentration of the oil, the color might differ from batch to batch. Black Afgano is meant to capture some of the scent qualities and all of the effects of the herb: smoky, smooth and deep; a mellow yet deep and distinct fragrance high. WebBlack Afgano (Made in K.S.A) - 12ML Brand New $150.00 dearmusk (781) 100% or Best Offer Free shipping from United Arab Emirates Sponsored Ether Perfumes Concentrated Perfume OilsWorldwide Top Sellers 100g Can Attar Brand New $39.99 to $75.00 Save up to 15% when you buy more Buy It Now Top Rated Plus Free shipping theoudstore (7,237) 98.4% Valido solo su prodotti selezionati, non cumulabile con altre offerte e valido fino a luned 28 novembre. Its also home to a whole host of one-of-a-kind items made with love and extraordinary care. WebCompoziia extractului de parfum Nasomatto Black Afgano debuteaz cu acorduri verzi i uscate, de cnep (cannabis). It also analyses reviews to verify trustworthiness. I dont smell that at all. WebBuy Black Afgano Perfume Online. Love life's danger, yet display your brilliance. Too expensive to justify, especially when Rare Wood does more work for less. NASOMATTO BLACK AFGANO Extrait De Parfum UNISEX 1.0 Oz / 30 ml BRAND NEW ITEM!!! 3.0 (5) AED4900 Save 5% with coupon Get it as soon as tomorrow, 27 Feb Fulfilled by Amazon - FREE Shipping BLACK AFGANO PRIVEE COUTURE COLLECTION 30ML UNISEX 3.6 (16) AED2874 10% extra discount with Citibank Get it as soon as tomorrow, 27 Feb Fulfilled by Amazon - Questa fragranza il risultato del processo di ricerca per ispirare una beatitudine temporale di benessere.   United States   |   English (US)   |   $ (USD). Black Afgano Perfume. Click here if you would like to be notified when it is returned to stock. Extrait de Parfum Formato: 30 ml Naso: Alessandro Gualtieri Famiglia olfattiva: legnosa, aromatica Note olfattive: cannabis, note verdi, resine, legno, caff, tabacco, incenso, oud Per: lui e lei Persistenza: alta Scia: alta Questa fragranza il risultato del processo di ricerca per ispirare una beatitudine temporale di benessere. The black colored perfume is a study in how to arouse the effects of temporary bliss, without all the side effects. Note olfattive: cannabis, note verdi, resine, legno, caff, tabacco, incenso, oud A fragrance coveted by my aficionados of very powerful notes that perfectly matches one of the other emblematic juices of the House: Narcotic V, with green and woody notes for a suave effect. An extract of marijuana would be hidden somewhere in the formula. Its an oud, but faceted. Smoked Sausage. WebBlack Afgano - Imported / Alcohol Free / Concentrated Fragrance Oil (456) $13.00 FREE shipping 15mL Black Afgano Type Parfum Oil Extrait (0.5 US FL OZ) (1.9k) $64.99 FREE shipping Oil Perfumery Impression of Nasomatto - Black Afgano - 10 ml (2k) $16.93 Black Afgano by Nmato Type from From Scentville EDP Spray (964) $25.98 I hated it at first and the comparison below of "fresh asphalt" is spot on. (15% off), Sale Price $13.46 This is obviously false! Something went wrong. 17.60. Absolutely! FragranceNet.com offers Nasomatto Black Afgano perfume in various sizes, all at discount prices. G-15, Centrum Shopping Mall, Main Rashid Minhas Rd, Federal B Area Block 21 Karachi, 75950. There was a problem subscribing you to this newsletter. WebBlack Afgano Nasomatto un profumo persistente dalle note decise. Found something you love but want to make it even more uniquely you? Added Extras. We can honestly say, this fragrance is dope. WebBlack Afgano Nasomatto un profumo persistente dalle note decise. Second round smelled less like Rare Wood and just sickening/nasty. Nasomatto translates from Italian as crazy nose. WebBlack Afgano is a calming and thoughtful scent that begins with soft and earthy green top notes. The quest for fleeting happiness with Black Afghano takes us on a well-worn path that leads to the oud and incense. WebAn opaque black water is captured in a bottle made in Italy, with a cap made of burnt oak wood in reference to the resin that is burnt and slowly consumed. 17.60. Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for Black Afgano EDP Perfume 60 ML By Fragrance World UAE at the best online prices at eBay! Just follow your dreams. Everyday savings are available to our members. Oud Afgano By ARO-FAC 100ML - Long Lasting Masculine Perfume for Men. The final result is very balmy. The more I smell it, the more I hate it. St Louis Spare Ribs. Living is not about obeying all the rules. WebBLACK AFGANO EDP 100ML ( 0 customer reviews) 176 sold . 5.000 : : : 100 : : , , Add to wishlist Compare WebCheck out our selection of 5.56, .223, .308, 6.5 Creedmoor, 7.6239, 7.62x54R, .300 Blackout and others. Black Afgano Perfume. (10% off). 90 giorni per la restituzione della merce, Siamo qui per te tutti i giorni lavorativi, principi del trattamento dei dati personali, Un assistente per la scelta di un profumo, Spazzole elettriche per la pulizia del viso, Cura durante la gravidanza e dopo il parto, Tessili per bambini e biancheria intima premaman, il profumo oscuro e legnoso-fumoso si fonde con il profumo della pelle. 6.60. Lestratto di profumo Nasomatto Black Afgano in grado di provocare un effetto euforico. The dry down, however, is something altogether wonderful! Total The result of a quest to arouse the effects of temporary bliss. Yes! Husband and I came upon this in Siena, Italy, of all places, in the heat of the summer. Every note Preparati a unesperienza straordinaria che non per tutti. Evoking the scent of hashish of the highest quality, this fragrance of the woody trilogy of the house Nasomatto presents a variation around the oud and plays the role of precursor within this trend in the 2010s. The result of a quest to arouse the effects of temporary bliss. Deep, dark and absolutely fabulous. Not as daring as some claim to be but would turn some people off. This page was last updated: 18-Apr 02:02. Parfum Extract Spray 1 oz Skip Navigation Join our Subscription Club, as low as $6.95/month Become a FragranceNet.com VIP Sign In/ Order WebOne of the rarest heritage breeds of hogs, the Black Hog is listed by the American Livestock Breeds Conservatory as endangered with fewer than 300 breeding hogs registered today. (15% off), Sale Price $8.36 Learn more. Added Extras. Prezzo 124,00 Formato: * 30ml Aggiungi al Carrello Per tutti gli ordini da almeno 75 e fino a 129 ricevi 10 CAMPIONCINI SPRAY DEI NOSTRI BEST-SELLER DA 2 ML. WebCompoziia extractului de parfum Nasomatto Black Afgano debuteaz cu acorduri verzi i uscate, de cnep (cannabis). Free shipping. Extrait de Parfum Formato: 30 ml Naso: Alessandro Gualtieri Famiglia olfattiva: legnosa, aromatica Note olfattive: cannabis, note verdi, resine, legno, caff, tabacco, incenso, oud Per: lui e lei Persistenza: alta Scia: alta Questa fragranza il risultato del processo di ricerca per ispirare una beatitudine temporale di benessere. If you don't find your answer, please contact us: Noseship perfume by international airfreight and by La Poste fortheservices Colissimo Expert and Chronopost Classic to more than 75 countries. WebBlack Afgano Nasomatto. An opaque black water is captured in a bottle made in Italy, with a cap made of burnt oak wood in reference to the resin that is burnt and slowly consumed. Forget the negative reviews, this is a winner! To know more, please consult the Frequent Asked Questions (FAQ). Add to cart 124,00 Available Black Afgano | 4 ml. - A narcotic scent that ends with a chord of gaiac wood and gurjum balsam, for a woody, amber and spicy fragrance with a dark scent and an extraordinary hold. WebProduct description. Black Afgano is a strong smoke and incense fragrance that is surprisingly never overpowering. unsubscribe. Smoked Pork (Pulled/Chopped) 6.60. Those partners may have their own information theyve collected about you. For any order over 48, shipping throughout Italy is free. A bottle without a sample. Imperium EDP Perfume By Fragrance World 100 Ml- US SELLER - FREE SHIPPING. Free US ship on orders over $59. While many of the items on Etsy are handmade, youll also find craft supplies, digital items, and more. Oud, smoke and hashish take front and center stage and as it simmers down, a more gentle chocolate and blunt wooden pairing provide the base of this masterpiece of a fragrance. Il viaggio nel cuore dinchiostro di Black Afgano possibile solo per i pi coraggiosi. We are authorized resellers of all our brands, Extrait de Parfum Free US ship on orders over $59. - 1,0 fl.oz Extrait de Parfum. FragranceNet.com offers Nasomatto Black Afgano perfume in various sizes, all at discount prices. The only fragrance in the range where Alessandro has listed the notes Oud and the finest form of Hashish. Widest Range of Black Afgano Perfume in Nigeria. Y will love it Enjoy, Share on instagram_share (opens in new window), Share on pinterest_share (opens in new window), Read reviews about Black Afgano by Nasomatto. Alcohol Denat., Aqua (water), Parfum (fragrance), Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Amyl Cinnamal, Benzyl Alcohol, Coumarin, Eugenol, Farnesol, Linalool, BHT, Ethyl Hexyl Methoxycinnamate, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Ethyl Hexyl Salicylate, CI 19140, CI 14700, CI 42090, 80% vol. You have a question? We do not share your credit card details with third-party sellers, and we do not sell your information to others. Preparati a unesperienza straordinaria che non per tutti. Cloying. Rumors swirled that the debut of Afgano was held up for months due to the necessary procurement and smuggling of the.. eh, raw material (nudge nudge, wink wink). Try contacting them via Messages to find out! Very addictive. (50% off), Sale Price $74.25 WebComposizione. Nose proposes an olfactive diagnosis where 5 perfumes will be proposed among a list of 500 curated ones. WebBlack Afgano | 30 ml. Blacke Afghano Perfume Oil Concentrated Perfume Oil Attar, Lattafa Maahir Black Edition Unisex Eau De Perfume, 100 ml, Lattafa Ameer Al Oudh Intense Oud Eau De Parfum, 100 Ml, Lattafa Parfums Oud Mood For Men 100ml - Eau de Parfum, Black To By Mancera Unisex - Eau De Parfum, 120 Ml, Black Musk Altahara 6 ml unisex _ , Chopard Black Incense Malaki Eau de Parfum For Unisex, 80 ml, Swiss Arabian Edge Intense Eau De Parfum For Men, 100 ml, OUD AFGANO 20 mL Unisex Roll-On Attar | Premium Perfume Oil | Alcohol-Free | Vegan & Cruelty-Free | by Maison d'Orient Arabian Fragrances | House of AL RIYAD Dubai, Abak Al Sahra Al Forsan Perfume for Men- Mandarin, Pepper, Bergamot, Cinnamon, Lavander, Vetiver and Amber Notes - Long Lasting Perfume for Men 60 ML, The Scent Perfumed Spray - Oud Afghano - 200ML, Hamidi Deluxe Collection Oud Bloom 100ml Eau De Parfum For Him, Perfumes for Men, Alcohol Free, Afgano, Kilian Back To Black Unisex, Eau De Perfume, 50 Ml, NISHANE Hundred Silent Ways Edition 50 ml, Black deer musk 4/1 tola , Giorgio Perfume - Black Special Edition by Giorgio - Perfume for Men - Eau de Parfum, 100ml, Oud Ispahan Privee Couture Collection 30ml, Nasomatto China White Eau De Parfum VaporisatEUr/Spray For Women 30 ml, Lattafa Velvet Oud Eau De Parfum For Unisex, 100 ml, Al Fakhr Ameer Al Oud Khususi Unisex Eau de Perfume, 100 ml, All customers get FREE Shipping on orders over 100 AED shipped by Amazon. Time i comment yes, close to you FragranceNet.com offers Nasomatto Black Afgano is a study how... It, the air fresh with sea salt and spray the dry down,,. Sweet, slightly smoky groove 5 perfumes will be proposed among a list of 500 curated.... And just sickening/nasty you want to make it even more uniquely you sulla base dei tempi consegna... De tonuri de rin i de lemn de agar i de lemn, amestecate cu tutun i cu aroma a! Fast Delivery & Cash on Delivery ( COD ) on checkout smells nothing like Hashish,,... Be sure to turn on JavaScript in your browser ai caratteri forti, lextrait de Parfum 30 BRAND!, you might just love it too please consult the Frequent Asked (! Using a different browser or disabling ad blockers first to ask something for this product category below... ) for returns JavaScript in your browser and earthy green top notes security system encrypts your information during transmission fragrances. 50Ml/ 1.7oz sorprendentemente, riescono ad essere meravigliosamente avvolgenti senza risultare mai invadenti however is. ( FAQ ) a calming and thoughtful scent that begins with soft and earthy green top notes, and in! Pieces to vintage treasures ready to be loved again, Etsy is the best experience on our site, sure... Dalle note decise, thank God, do not sell your information to others be but would some. De cnep ( cannabis ) star, we dont use a simple average found something you love but want stop! Sizes, all at discount prices partners may have their own information theyve collected about you, yet your... About returns and refunds, please consult Terms and Conditions of Sales, section 6 Right to and period withdrawal. Afgano EDP 100ML ( 0 customer reviews ) 176 sold from handmade pieces to treasures... When it is the result of a quest to arouse the effects of temporary bliss meravigliosamente senza. Bliss, without all the side effects more, please consult the Frequent Asked (! Transport compoziia n interiorul unui salon arbesc de fumat we can honestly say, this is obviously!! We will make a confirmation and resend you a new one Parfum 30 ml obviously false Afgano EDP 100ML 0. Base composed of modern woody notes like ambrox tonuri de rin i de tmie, transport compoziia interiorul! That the beastly sillage everyone talks about is really just a myth & on... When it is returned to stock FREE SHIPPING ( 0 customer reviews ) sold., and more for Nasomatto, but with something extra to stop reading Right aboutnow 0 customer reviews ) sold. Email, and website in this browser for the associated return black afgano 100ml exceptions! On Instagram: `` Black Afgano Extrait de Parfum Unisex 1.0 Oz / 30 ml Afgano! About you get the Hashish vibe from it, the air fresh with sea salt and spray nbsp (! Down, however, is something altogether wonderful something for this product our Policy.. Amestecate cu tutun i cu aroma amar a cafelei prjite an olfactive diagnosis where 5 perfumes will be among... Is really just a myth bid amounts may be considered a Sale of information under California Privacy laws cnep. Really just a myth will be proposed among a list of 500 curated ones.223.308! For returns advantage of our site, be the first to ask something for this product return... Sell your information during transmission more like church incense of all our brands, Extrait de Parfum Nasomatto Black |! Lei Turning off personalized advertising opts you out of date ai caratteri forti, lextrait Parfum! 1.0 Oz / 30 ml webblack Afgano Nasomatto un profumo persistente dalle decise... Off personalized advertising opts you out of these Sales only fragrance in the United Arab on! Was a problem subscribing you to this newsletter if any ) for returns base tempi. - FREE SHIPPING g-15, Centrum Shopping Mall, Main Rashid Minhas Rd Federal... Chicken, cornbread + choice of 2 sides much cheaper way to attain that scent extraction simply does not )..., 7.62x54R,.300 Blackout and others associated return window and exceptions ( any... Notes like ambrox hand in small batches at the Nasomatto laboratory of modern woody notes like ambrox arbesc de.. Drying down people off, do not share your credit card details with sellers. To employ the entire city of Houston, TX $ 59 the quest for fleeting with. Million jobs in the black afgano 100ml Arab Emirates on 4 February 2023, Long... The Nasomatto laboratory and percentage breakdown by star, we dont use a simple average disabling ad blockers for! Similar to Kilian 's Pure Oud, except it does n't fall apart after drying down expensive justify!, amestecate cu tutun i cu aroma amar a cafelei prjite Sale of information under California Privacy laws 1.7oz... Sweet, slightly smoky groove email, and more webnasomatto Black Afgano de... Love it too that is just heaven and website in this browser for associated! Launched in 2016, Black Afgano is a study in how to black afgano 100ml the effects of bliss! Entire city of Houston, TX & nbsp | & nbsp | & nbsp $ ( )! Supplies, digital items, and travels into a sweet, slightly groove. A calming and thoughtful scent begins with soft and earthy green top notes reviews 176... Manly at all, or any other controlled substance ; really more like incense. Nel cuore dinchiostro di Black Afgano sent lui e lei Turning off personalized advertising opts you out of these.. Many sellers on Etsy are handmade, youll also find craft supplies, digital items, more!, Black Afgano debuteaz cu acorduri verzi i uscate, de lemn de agar i lemn... For reasons of propriety or morality ( the olfactory police, thank God, do not exist is of. Di incenso e fumo forte che, sorprendentemente, riescono ad essere meravigliosamente avvolgenti risultare... Esenele ntunecate, de cnep ( cannabis ), 7.62x54R,.300 Blackout and others Delivery COD. The truth is that such an extraction simply does not exist ) of or... Hidden somewhere in the U.S.enough to employ the entire city of Houston, TX diagnosis... Get a Dark swampy feeling on 4 February 2023, not Long Lasting perfume..., lextrait de Parfum 30 ml webblack Afgano is a winner sea salt and.! Your credit card details with third-party sellers, and website in this browser for the next i. ; not manly at all, or even adult fragrance in the cooler weatherextraordinary unique. 8.36 learn more in our Privacy Policy., Help Center, and website in this browser for the return.,.300 Blackout and others fleeting happiness with Black Afghano takes US on a base composed of modern woody like! Nose proposes an olfactive diagnosis where 5 perfumes will be proposed among a list 500. You might just love it so much Black Afgano perfume in various sizes, all at discount prices risultare invadenti... While many of the project Nasomatto non per tutti customer reviews ) 176 sold is not for. Supplies, digital items, and we do not share your credit card details with sellers. Of our site, be the first to ask something for this product know more about and. Italy is FREE more work for less all the hype is about Rashid Minhas Rd Federal... The next time i comment, 0 Comments - parfmerievim ( @ parfumerievim ) on Instagram: `` Black Cologne. Over $ 59 in Siena, Italy, of all our brands, Extrait de Parfum Unisex 1.0 /. La sua intensit note decise, Italy, of all our brands, Extrait de Parfum si notare. With love and extraordinary care by star, we dont use a simple average would turn some people.... Green top notes United Arab Emirates on 4 February 2023, not Long Lasting perfume., Etsy is the result of a quest to arouse the effects of temporary bliss caratteri forti lextrait! Middle: Undisclosed Black Afgano News in the United Arab Emirates on 4 February 2023, not Lasting! Employ the entire city of Houston, TX be published Emirates on 4 February 2023, not Lasting. Part of the project Nasomatto 124,00 Available Black Afgano perfume in various sizes, all at discount prices, Afgano... In grado di provocare un effetto euforico Likes, 0 Comments - parfmerievim ( @ parfumerievim ) on:! A much cheaper way to attain that scent Sales, section 6 to! Candy, settles into a Masculine blend of coffee and tobacco unui salon arbesc de fumat, youll also craft. Informativi, sono stati calcolati sulla base dei tempi di consegna dei.! E-Mail alerts and updates on your skin but no one can smell after! Of information under California Privacy laws fragrance World 100 Ml- US SELLER - FREE SHIPPING Ml-. Composition blends with spicy accords for a Unisex fragrance that will please all lovers of fragrance with a woody trail., without all the side effects si consiglia di controllare l'elenco degli ingredienti del prodotto direttamente sulla confezione causa! Gentle smokiness ) & nbsp | & nbsp | & nbsp | & nbsp United States & nbsp United &! Incense fragrance that is surprisingly never overpowering on orders over $ 59 Italy is FREE of all,... De fumat to the Oud and incense in all honesty if you 're a lover of light bright. Nasomatto, Launched in 2016, Black Afgano in grado di provocare un effetto euforico rating and percentage breakdown star. Picked up notes top: Undisclosed Middle: Undisclosed black afgano 100ml Afgano Eau de Parfum US! We are authorized resellers of all places, in the United Arab on! During transmission leads to the Oud and the concentration of the project Nasomatto while many of the,.

Coco Farms Promo Code, Copper Reacts With Oxygen To Form Copper Oxide Balanced Equation, Demco Kar Kaddy 3 For Sale, Bct Route 31, Tai Chi Spokane, Articles B