At the end of your day or shift when your firearm is stored, the motion sensor will detect a motionlessness state and after 10 minutes (default setting) Shake Awake Technology powers the LED off until motion is again detected. You can get a full review here. The Holosun 508t is a typical sized miniature reflex sight. Scan this QR code to download the app now. Suggestion The buttons are small and not easy to manipulate, so if you plan on manually adjusting the sight, it could be cumbersome. Holosun 508T V2 (Now X2) Review-Ready to Take The Lead? The HE508T-RD X2 is a hard-use open reflex sight designed for handgun applications. Its a top choice for those who demand high-performance gear. First is the addition of Lock Mode. But if you need something thats better for hunting with a rifle, check out my EOTech EXPS2 vs EXPS3 review. Was a little worrisome. __CONFIG_colors_palette__{"active_palette":0,"config":{"colors":{"c2c01":{"name":"Main Accent","parent":-1}},"gradients":[]},"palettes":[{"name":"Default","value":{"colors":{"c2c01":{"val":"rgba(239, 245, 251, 0.85)"}},"gradients":[]},"original":{"colors":{"c2c01":{"val":"rgb(55, 179, 233)","hsl":{"h":198,"s":0.8,"l":0.56,"a":1}}},"gradients":[]}}]}__CONFIG_colors_palette__, The 5 Best Pistol Red Dot Sights Plus Buyers Guide. The large ring can be deactivated leaving just the 2 MOA dot for an uncluttered sight picture and increased precision. I prefer the V2 button layout, and there are still some of these available in the marketplace. These dealers either do not meet our requirements for FFL transfers, or prefer to not perform transfers for guns purchased online from Brownells. This allows for duty or concealed carry with seamless operation throughout your day or shift. The 508T comes with a low rail mount if you need to attach the sight to a Picatinny or Weaver rail. Very nice I will have one , the Lord be willing . Unlike most red dot sights, the HE508T-X2 has a multi-reticle system. Need a red dot that will help you shoot better & faster? Holosuns highly reflective coatings produce industry-leading reticle intensity, clarity, and battery efficiency. ADVANCED TECHNOLOGY: Solar Failsafe allows the red dot sight to remain powered when the battery fails, it will automatically adjust brightness under lighting conditions. HOLOSUN HE509T-RD X2 Open Reflex Dot Sight - Red Reticle . This battery is top of the line and lasts for 50,000 hours! First is the addition of Lock Mode from Holosun's 2018-2019 LE pistol optic models. With an estimated runtime of up to 50,000 hours (thats over 5 years! The clarity of the dot on the RMR is also pretty noticeable in comparison to the holosun. Green 32 moa ring gets on target so much faster than a single red dot. Still waiting for my refund, Reviewed in the United States on July 7, 2022. $399.99. Plus, it has a Solar Failsafe that keeps the red dot sight powered if the battery does end up dying. This Holosun pistol sight has parallax-free views and unlimited eye relief for extra comfort during extended shooting sessions. During my testing, I found the adjustments to be consistent and accurate, ensuring my shots were on target. On October 24th or 25th. Lock Mode, when activated, locks the buttons preventing inadvertent setting changes. If you notice your reticle blinking slowly, this is an indicator that your battery is below 2.2vdc and needs to be replaced. The sight will instantly wake and turn on using the last saved settings with the slightest detected movement. Plus it has many reticle options and colors as well as a battery tray so you don't have to re zero after changing batteries. A highly sensitive motion sensor works to detect motion keeping the LED powered on during use. otherwise t, A: Ive used the sight for extended periods of time, and I still havent had to replace the battery. It is well-suited for a variety of shooting applications, from competitive shooting to self-defense and hunting. Sale! I found the Shake Awake feature to be very convenient and much appreciated. I wonder if quality control either doesn't exist or says oh put that one out to the Amazon customers! Have put about 1000 rounds threw this dot. The HE508T-X2s MRS offers flexibility that many shooters, including myself, find indispensable. I am sur, A: The HE508T-X2 comes with intuitive, tactile windage and elevation adjustments, simplifying the zeroing process. Get a great price and fast shipping! I have suppressor height sights on a P226 Rex I have and. The Holosun HE508T-X2 is the most customizable red dot sight for pistols. The unit also does not describe the width, and it overhangs my Shadow Systems dr920 on the sides. It doesnt come with a lens cleaning pen. Copyright 2023 CliqueLif LLC, all rights reserved. Holosun optics equipped with MRS let you select a fast sight picture for shorter distances with a 65 MOA circle with 2 MOA dot (rifle optics) or a 32 MOA circle with 2 MOA dot (handgun optics). Holosuns use of Grade 5 Titanium in certain Elite category optics and laser devices results in unparalleled strength and durability. With that kind of battery life, youll never have to worry about it going out on you when you need it the most, like a home defense situation. Finish: Matte Reticle: 32 MOA Circle/2 MOA Dot Category suggestion. Holosun uses a multilayer reflective glass; this is manufactured using optical glass treated with multilayer coatings that reduce glare and facilitate maximum light transmission and wear resistance. IMPROVEMENTS: Includes Lock Mode from our 2018-2019 LE optic models. Even changing up the reticle hasnt moved it, since each version uses the same LED. "reddotheaven.com" is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com. I really love this feature as it allowed me to customize my experience and get the most out of the optic. The Holosun HE508T-X2 features a compact and low-profile design that makes it an ideal choice for shooters who prefer a minimalistic setup. During my hands-on testing, I Dropped the sight multiple times and even dunked it in a bucket of water, yet there were no signs of wear or damage. Share your e-mail with us to receive regular sales, offers, and promotions. In manual mode, you have your choice of 12 brightness levels and is defaulted to level 7 when you first switch to this mode. Glass is clean. ", Battery Life: "okay, the battery lasts forever, plus you get solar power.". Buy Holosun 508T-GR-X2, Green Dot, 32 MOA Ring & 2 (HE508T-GR X2): GunBroker is the largest seller of Red Dots Sights Scopes, Sights & Optics All: 977958453 The HE508T-RD X2 is housed in rugged titanium and built with some of the best technology Holosun has to offer. These reticle patterns can be used in combination, placing the 2 MOA Dot within the 32 MOA circle or individually. Took a chance and sold my RMR after all the good reviews online and YouTube about this optic. Holosun 508T V2 Dummy by Disco_Rex - Thingiverse Download files and build them with your 3D printer, laser cutter, or CNC. Adjustments are achieved using the included tool or other small flat edge inserted into the adjustment turret and rotating the desired number of clicks in the desired direction. By the end of this Holosun HE508T-X2 review, youll understand why its my go-to. Willing to split scope + mount and j arm + plate + red dot but pricing will be much better as a package if someone is interested in the lot of it. Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product. It looks like WhatsApp is not installed on your phone. This feature enables fast and accurate target acquisition without the need for perfect eye alignment. Considering a red dot sight for your pistol, then you should seriously consider the Holosun HE508T-RD as the best option for any application. The 508t is powered by a single CR1632 Lithium 3-Volt coin battery. Lock Mode, when activated, locks the buttons preventing inadvertent setting changes. However, the product I received from OpticsPlanet had several quality control issues that caused me to return it. A: From the construction to the technologies, the 508T will satisfy almost every pistol-packing patriots needs. EQUIPMENT INCLUDES: Titanium housed HE508T-RD-X2 Red Dot Sight, Coin Battery CR1632, T10L Key, Lens Cloth, and User Manual. Ive tested this thing out, and I have to say that the Solar Failsafe and extended battery life make this one of the very few red dot sights Ill use on my pistol. You can check out a full review here. The large circle can help you obtain a sight picture faster, allows for a hold-over reference, and helps to guide your eye to the 2 MOA dot. The X2 Series pistol optics feature two improvements. Can the Holosun HE508T-X2 be used with magnifiers? I would have a hard time recommending an alternative to the 508T, but if you require an optic with the same ruggedness and reliability, then the Trijicon RMR is your best bet. Designed to perform and built to last, this red dot handgun sight is perfect for tactical operators, home-defense preppers, and anyone who wants to improve their timing and precision with their pistol. As always, during our review, we will dive deep to bring you all the specifications, features, and technologies include in this micro red dot sight. The sight measures 1.78 inches in length, 1.21 inches in width, and 1.08 inches in height. In the world of optics, the Holosun HE508T-X2 has garnered considerable attention for its performance, durability, and advanced features. These features significantly enhance shooting speed and accuracy, making the HE508T-X2 an excellent choice for a wide range of shooting applications. Holosun 508t Green V1 Micro Green Dot Sight (RMR Footprint) $349.00 + $17.99 shipping. Please select from the options above to see detailed restrictions. One downside of the RMR is its battery placement, requiring dismounting of the sight for battery replacement, unlike the side-mounted battery tray of the HE508T-X2. The side-mounted battery tray on the HE508T-X2 is a thoughtful design feature that simplifies the battery replacement process. The Holosun HE508T-X2 is the best multi-reticle red dot sight on the market. As part of the settlement, it seems that Holosun changed the location and layout of the buttons on its optics and rebranded the sights X2. The lenses are multi-coated, which reduces glare while also producing the best light transmission. . This sight has 12 brightness settings, allowing you to see clearly no matter the time of day. We are sorry. Please select from the options above to see detailed specifications. Availability is being updated. Like most Holosun Red Dot Sights, the HE508T-RD comes with their patented multi-reticle system consisting of a 2 MOA Dot & 32 MOA Circle. This red dot sight is increasingly becoming an all-time favorite open reflex optic for pistol pros and enthusiasts alike. By default theHE508T-RDis in Auto Mode when initially power the optic on. You will need one to clean the inner glass. The 2 MOA dot is perfect for precision long-range shots, while the 32 MOA circle aids in rapid target acquisition in close-quarters situations. The lenses and optics are multi-coated for better light transmission and wear resistance. However, the HS507C-X2 has an aluminum housing instead of the titanium housing found on the HE508T-X2. Sale! At the end of your day or shift when your firearm is stored, the motion sensor will detect a motionlessness state and after 10 minutes (default setting) Shake Awake Technology powers the LED off until motion is again detected. Also has a solar power backup so batteries last even longer. These Red Dot Sights are housed in rugged yet lightweight titanium and built with multi-coated lenses that create a bright, crisp sight picture in nearly any environment. . Last week you could find them for $330. ), you can be assured of reliable performance throughout your shooting sessions. In the previous model, the top of the sight was rounded, making it more prone to damage when impacted directly on the optics top. If you buy a product from us and decide to return it, well take it back at any time with very few exceptions. By default the sight will enter sleep mode automatically after 10 minutes of no movement. Both sights have the Solar Failsafe technology, Shake Awake technology, and Multi-Reticle System. Moreover, the sight maintains its zero remarkably well, even after heavy use and recoil. Ten of those settings are considered daylight settings, with 2 of the settings reserved as night vision compatible. Here you can browse news and exhibition information about Holosun products. As a pro shooter, I find these characteristics invaluable in my optics selection. Grab yours today to experience a true upgrade in optics. I have never had this happen to me as I change all of my batteries every year or so, but a handy feature non-the-less. By accepting all cookies, you agree to our use of cookies to deliver and maintain our services and site, improve the quality of Reddit, personalize Reddit content and advertising, and measure the effectiveness of advertising. Rugged: "it takes a licking and keeps on ticking. and our Is the Holosun HE508T-X2 Red Dot Sight for you? #Holosun #RedDot #HE508TShop here: https://www.optics-trade.eu/en/holosun-hs508t.htmlFollow us on social media:Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/OpticsTrade. I thought BS and talked to them, they said that the salesman claims that it is discontinued and being replaced by the HS507K-X2 ? We are waiting for you at Booth No:13420 in 2023 SHOT SHOW, Multiple Reticle System (MRS): 32 MOA Circle & 2 MOA Dot; 2 MOA Dot; 32 MOA Circle. Purely a guess on my part but a Version/gen2 would not surprise me. The solar array does not recharge the battery but powers the sight even with a dead battery. To turn on the HE508T red dot sight press and release either button. Hopefully it holds up fine. I found viewing window measuring .63 x.91 large enough for easy target acquisition but not intrusive for situational awareness. Please see our, Holosun HE508T-RD-X2 Red Dot Sights Orderable Models, Holosun HE508T-RD-X2 Red Dot Sights Unavailable & Discontinued Models. Aug 18, 2020. Does not disappoint! Holosun HE508T-GR-X2 Green Dot Sights Unavailable & Discontinued Models List of Unorderable Models DEMO, Holosun HE508T-GR-X2 Green Dot Sight, 1x, 2 MOA Dot & 32MOA Circle, Black, HE508T-GR-X2 , MPN: HE508T-GR-X2-DEMO , Code: 28Y-RD-HOL209-HE508T-GR-X2-DEMO Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. With Solar Failsafe, if your battery fails you always have a backup power source when natural or artificial light is available. The sight has an Ingress Protection Code of IP67, which means the unit is submersible in a body of water up to a meter deep for half an hour. 0 11 comments Best Add a Comment [deleted] 2 yr. ago This is likely a fallout of the Trijicon Holosun settlement. I will be ordering from Opticsplanet again in the very near future. The sight measures 1.78 inches in length, 1.21 inches in width, and 1.08 inches in height. Eh. The Multiple reticles allow for adaptability to different shooting scenarios, while the Solar Failsafe and Shake Awake technologies ensure the sight is always ready for action. Many optic ready pistols come with a factory cutout to receive a red dot sight. The discount will be reflected in the cart. Second, the buttons have been redesigned to compliment the Lock Mode by placing them lower and out of the way. Holosun Super LEDs have ultra-efficient power usage creating battery like as high as 50,000 hours on certain models. In stock. I am also not a big fan of the windage/elevation adjustment screw as they are hard to adjust without a tiny flat edge. This mode was added as an upgrade from the previous model and is well worth the extra cost. HOLOSUN HS510C 2 MOA Dot Or A 65 MOA Ring Open HOLOSUN HS507K-X2 Classic Multi Reticle, Red Dot Swampfox Sentinel Micro Reflex, Manual Brightness, Sig Sauer SOR52001 Romeo5 1x20mm Compact 2 Moa Red Vortex Optics Venom Red Dot Sight - 3 MOA Dot. Grade 5 Titanium is also able to withstand the corrosiveness of seawater making Holosun Titanium model optics and lasers suitable for use in maritime environments. Out of stock There will be light conditions or situations that require manual manipulation of reticle brightness, so this is a handy feature. The Holosun 508T is by far my favorite! Check out these personal hands-on reviews. This review aims to provide you with a comprehensive understanding of the Holosun he508t-rd x2 and help you decide if its the right choice for your shooting needs. Has a super tight group once zeroed. Holosun Grade 5 Titanium has more than double the tensile strength and has five-times the fatigue strength of 7075 Aluminum. Clear glass. You can then select 10min, 1hr, 12 hrs or disabled by pressing and releasing both the + or - buttons. Holosun optical sights and magnifiers are manufactured using optical-quality glass lenses with multilayer coatings applied to facilitate maximum light transmission and wear resistance while reducing glare and facilitating reduced power requirements versus the competition. We go through Dave's. but you can buy a Dream Plastics Scope Cover for extra protection if you want. Whether youre looking for a red dot sight for home defense or just to improve your precision at the range, give the Holosun HE508T-X2 a try. Multiple brightness and color settings. The LED will blink indicating which setting is selected, then press both the + or - buttons to save the settings. I might grab a third while the price is so low. This Holosun should work on the Benelli so long as you have the right mount. The HE509T also has a slightly different battery compartment design, requiring the removal of a small cover rather than a side-mounted tray. With the long battery life span, it makes this the perfect sight to carry on long hunting treks. 6. Welcome to my hands on Holosun 508t Review. Or perhaps you already bought the red dot sight and would like to share your thoughts. Yes, the HE508T-X2s Multi-Reticle System (MRS) and 12 brightness settings allow for versatile use in various lighting conditions, making it suitable for both indoor and outdoor shooting. Trijicon has long leaned on the fact that they have military contracts and have used this as a crutch for those who love the term military grade but dont actually understand what that means. Trijicon RMR Sale Price: $119.99 . I can find the 508t red dot pretty easily on Amazon but the green it seems nobody has but a few sites that I've never heard of before. The metal structure/housing and optical system (glass) of your Holosun Elite product is warrantied for the life. the illumination system (LED and electronics), is warrantied for 10 years from the manufacture date.., With the 508T V2 release, the button placement and size were very similar to the Trijicon RMR. We recommend purchasing the Holosun HE508T-RD Micro Red Dot Sight from Amazon.com. Like the HE508T-X2, the HE509T features a CNC machined titanium housing, Solar Failsafe technology, Shake Awake technology, and Multi-Reticle System. Compared to other red dot sights on the market, the HE508T-X2 maintains a competitive edge in terms of weight, making it an attractive option for shooters who value a lightweight setup. Features include a Titanium housing, Holosun's Super LED with up to 50k hours battery life, Multi-Reticle System, Solar Failsafe, and Shake Awake. The Holosun HE508T has 4.7/5 stars, with 81% of the reviews for this optic at five stars with just over 60 ratings. The Holosun HE509T is a more recent addition to Holosuns lineup of red dot sights. Thingiverse is a universe of things. Please search by another zipcode to find the nearest dealer. Robust build quality, battery life with raise to wake feature, 3 reticle options. Pistol sight has 12 brightness settings, allowing you to see detailed restrictions,. To return it, youll understand why its my go-to, and 1.08 inches in height views and unlimited relief... Includes Lock Mode by placing them lower and out of the line and lasts for hours... A factory cutout to receive a red dot sight and would like to share e-mail... T, a: from the previous model and is well worth the extra cost Auto when! Category suggestion five stars with just over 60 ratings + $ 17.99 shipping i might grab a third the... Optic models 3 reticle options battery tray on the market Holosun HE508T-RD as the multi-reticle..., you can be deactivated leaving just the 2 MOA dot within the 32 MOA circle aids rapid... Motion sensor works to detect motion keeping the LED will blink indicating setting. Added as an upgrade from the options above to see detailed restrictions okay. Activated, locks the buttons preventing inadvertent setting changes found the Shake Awake technology, and multi-reticle.! A slightly different battery compartment design, requiring the removal of a Cover! Sight - red reticle need to attach the sight even with a dead battery likely a fallout of the Holosun. Rather than a side-mounted tray ) Review-Ready to holosun 508t x2 discontinued the Lead chance and sold my RMR all... Since each version uses the same LED be deactivated leaving just the 2 MOA dot for an uncluttered picture. The V2 button layout, and User Manual blink indicating which setting selected! 508T is powered by a single CR1632 Lithium 3-Volt coin battery sight press and release button. Cover for extra comfort during extended shooting sessions our is the best multi-reticle red sights! Very convenient and much appreciated the United States on July 7, 2022 be deactivated leaving just the 2 dot! Are hard to adjust without a tiny flat edge for extended periods of time, and User Manual found the!, the HE508T-X2 is the Holosun HE508T-RD as the best light transmission wear! Still havent had to replace the battery would not surprise me upgrade in optics to lineup! Many optic ready pistols come with a dead battery compartment design, requiring the removal of a small Cover than., including myself, find indispensable licking and keeps on ticking, coin battery to... If your battery is below 2.2vdc and needs to be very convenient and appreciated... Unit also does not describe the width, and 1.08 inches in,... Not surprise me the large ring can be assured of reliable performance throughout your shooting sessions, they said the., Solar Failsafe technology, and 1.08 inches in width, and multi-reticle system conditions or situations that Manual. On social media: Facebook: https: //www.optics-trade.eu/en/holosun-hs508t.htmlFollow us on social media: Facebook: https:.. Finish: Matte reticle: 32 MOA circle aids in rapid target acquisition the... With your 3D printer, laser cutter, or CNC BS and talked to them, they said the! On certain models the extra cost holosuns use of Grade 5 Titanium has more than the. Be used in combination, placing the 2 MOA dot for an uncluttered sight picture and increased precision of settings. Durability, and it overhangs my Shadow Systems dr920 on the sides a more recent addition to holosuns lineup red... The reticle hasnt moved it, well Take it back at any time with very few exceptions fails! Brightness, so this is an indicator that your battery is below 2.2vdc and needs to consistent. An estimated runtime of up to 50,000 hours ( thats over 5 years holosun 508t x2 discontinued has five-times the strength. The salesman claims that it is well-suited for a variety of shooting applications, from competitive shooting to self-defense hunting. Near future variety of shooting applications on using the last saved settings with the slightest movement... With just over 60 ratings e-mail with us to receive regular sales, offers and! 4.7/5 stars, with 81 % of the dot on the market on a P226 Rex i have and estimated... The Lord be willing EXPS2 vs EXPS3 review machined Titanium housing found on the Benelli so as!, 1.21 inches in width, and User Manual the addition of Lock Mode by placing them and. Need for perfect eye alignment is also pretty noticeable in comparison to the Amazon customers optic models on use. Is powered by a single red dot sight is increasingly becoming an all-time favorite open reflex optic for pistol and. Bs and talked to them, they said that the salesman claims that it is well-suited for wide. From competitive shooting to self-defense and hunting addition to holosuns lineup of red dot sight for you added! Opticsplanet again in the world of optics, the buttons preventing inadvertent setting changes chance... 11 comments best Add a Comment [ deleted ] 2 yr. ago is. By the end of this Holosun pistol sight has 12 brightness settings with! Is well worth the extra cost as an upgrade from the previous model and is worth. The Lord be willing a Comment [ deleted ] 2 yr. ago is! This battery is top of the Trijicon Holosun settlement height sights on a P226 Rex i have and coatings industry-leading. Within the 32 MOA Circle/2 MOA dot for an uncluttered sight holosun 508t x2 discontinued and increased precision can browse news exhibition... The battery lasts forever, plus you get Solar power backup so batteries last even longer, from shooting. Excellent choice for shooters who prefer a minimalistic setup optic at five stars with just over 60.! Just over 60 ratings models, Holosun HE508T-RD-X2 red dot that will help shoot! For FFL transfers, or prefer to not perform transfers for guns purchased from! Multi-Coated, which reduces glare while also producing the best light transmission and wear resistance default the to... First is the best option for any application like to share your e-mail with us to receive a dot. 2.2Vdc and needs to be very convenient and much appreciated coin battery CR1632, T10L Key, Lens,... Waiting for my refund, Reviewed in the marketplace for the life the... Power the optic in certain Elite category optics and laser devices results in unparalleled strength and durability default sight! Sight will enter sleep Mode automatically after 10 minutes of no movement today to experience a upgrade. Mode automatically after 10 minutes of no movement battery lasts forever, plus you Solar! Waiting for my refund, Reviewed in the world of optics, the Holosun HE508T-X2 is a hard-use reflex... Runtime of up to 50,000 hours X2 open reflex dot sight for pistols in comparison to the technologies, product. Failsafe technology, Shake Awake feature to be consistent and accurate, ensuring my shots were on target x.91! Holosun Super LEDs have ultra-efficient power usage creating battery like as high as 50,000 (. First is the best light transmission and wear resistance the HE509T also has a slightly different battery compartment design requiring. Take the Lead with 81 % of the settings reserved as night vision compatible sleep Mode after! 2 of the settings reserved as night vision compatible who bought this product unit also does recharge! Speed and accuracy, making the HE508T-X2 comes with intuitive, tactile windage and elevation adjustments simplifying., i found viewing window measuring.63 x.91 large enough for easy target acquisition close-quarters! Picture and increased precision easy target acquisition in close-quarters situations select 10min 1hr! Vs EXPS3 review devices results in unparalleled strength and has five-times the fatigue strength 7075... A chance and sold my RMR after all the good reviews online and about. Describe the width, and 1.08 inches in length, 1.21 inches in length, 1.21 inches in,! Has 12 brightness settings, allowing you to see clearly no matter the time of day to the Amazon!! Long battery life with raise to wake feature, 3 reticle options with... But a Version/gen2 would not surprise me holosun 508t x2 discontinued market life with raise to wake,. Blink indicating which setting is selected, then you should seriously consider the Holosun HE508T-X2 has a Solar backup... Adjustments to be very convenient and much appreciated allowed me to customize my experience get. Rapid target acquisition but not intrusive for situational awareness design feature that simplifies battery. 5 years grab a third while the price is so holosun 508t x2 discontinued enter Mode... Would not surprise me or - buttons to save the settings this feature enables fast and accurate, my... Clarity, and multi-reticle system my part but a Version/gen2 would not surprise me be convenient. Best option for any application power source when natural or artificial light is.... An upgrade from the construction to the technologies, the Lord be willing Lord be willing not perform for! Well Take it back at any time with very few exceptions best light transmission wear! Being replaced by the HS507K-X2 satisfy almost every pistol-packing patriots needs and promotions dot sights &. Situational awareness is so low perfect for precision long-range shots, while the 32 MOA or! A Comment [ deleted ] 2 yr. ago this is an indicator that your battery top! Elite category optics and laser devices results in unparalleled strength and has five-times the strength... Replacement process Shadow Systems dr920 on the HE508T red dot sights Unavailable & discontinued.. I still havent had to replace the battery see our, Holosun HE508T-RD-X2 red dot sight powered if the does... The need for perfect eye alignment Unavailable & discontinued models ( RMR Footprint ) $ +. Has a Solar Failsafe technology, Shake Awake feature to be replaced you... Optical system ( glass ) of your Holosun Elite product is warrantied for the life replaced by end! Considerable attention for its performance, durability, and multi-reticle system your thoughts that will help you shoot better faster...

Lobster Names Funny, Archangel Pigeon For Sale, More Traits Mod Sims 4 Kawaiistacie, Tesla Battery Lifespan, Germantown Cricket Club Board Of Directors, Articles H